Milwaukee niggas vs chi niggas

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Milwaukee niggas vs chi niggas

Post by IG Belden » July 8th, 2016, 10:59 am

Who you think is more crazier? I aint askin which city is worse just which has the crazier niggas. It seem like milwaukee do to me though cuz chi niggas get down more on that bangin but Milwaukee niggas shoot over shit that niggas in chi would never even think to shoot over

WhiteMoe^5^
fresh meat

Re: Milwaukee niggas vs chi niggas

Post by WhiteMoe^5^ » July 8th, 2016, 5:05 pm

I kno it ain't chi or mil but my city KCMO. We don't get many gang related killings but when they happen they ain't put on the news n they over dumb shit, people here kidnap family members n Rob people over shit a lot tho.

I had a homies get killed a couple months back, he was a good kid n all n he didn't bang or rep but his girl set him up n he got popped in a abandoned house.

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » July 8th, 2016, 5:23 pm

WhiteMoe^5^ wrote:I kno it ain't chi or mil but my city KCMO. We don't get many gang related killings but when they happen they ain't put on the news n they over dumb shit, people here kidnap family members n Rob people over shit a lot tho.

I had a homies get killed a couple months back, he was a good kid n all n he didn't bang or rep but his girl set him up n he got popped in a abandoned house.

A lotta niggas dont know this but wichita is nortorious for that type of shit. But in wichita they dont kill you they just set up that jack and torture your ass

RPWC
prospect
Affiliation: Righteous Posse

Post by RPWC » July 8th, 2016, 6:10 pm

Most people don't know that renegade shit been poisoning Milwaukee long before Chicago. We've had all sorts of GD on GD and other inter-mob violence being the main cause of a lot of shit here since at least back in the '90s when i was young

Neal
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Post by Neal » July 9th, 2016, 9:24 am

WhiteMoe^5^ wrote:I had a homies get killed a couple months back, he was a good kid n all n he didn't bang or rep but his girl set him up n he got popped in a abandoned house.
He must have done something to his girl, no?

SickTrouble32
associate
Affiliation: Run Up Or Shut Up

Post by SickTrouble32 » August 3rd, 2016, 11:17 pm

IG Belden wrote:Who you think is more crazier? I aint askin which city is worse just which has the crazier niggas. It seem like milwaukee do to me though cuz chi niggas get down more on that bangin but Milwaukee niggas shoot over shit that niggas in chi would never even think to shoot over
Yea, I can imagine that most of Chi violence/homicide is gang related and most victims are bangers, but Milwaukee violence/homicide happens to anyone. Most of it is from arguments or fights, then robberies and drugs. As for the renegade shit, once they hit state and fed, they all fall in line

ILick-Queens
og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » August 18th, 2016, 6:11 pm

the murda mill nigga :shoot: :lol:

JustinMO
fresh meat
Affiliation: Me n the guy5

Post by JustinMO » December 25th, 2016, 11:18 am

Neal wrote:
WhiteMoe^5^ wrote:I had a homies get killed a couple months back, he was a good kid n all n he didn't bang or rep but his girl set him up n he got popped in a abandoned house.
He must have done something to his girl, no?
I seen this R-UP the boy Jaiair.

He didn't do shit to his girl, she flipped up on him and said there was a 'Party' in this abandoned house, they went and he ended up getting shot and killed in some abandoned house.

Area he from has a lot of fake bangers but from people I know that way he was a good kid, sad shit that he got caught in some BS.

celph
captain
captain
Affiliation: III PRIDE LLL

Post by celph » December 27th, 2016, 10:07 pm

RPWC wrote:Most people don't know that renegade shit been poisoning Milwaukee long before Chicago. We've had all sorts of GD on GD and other inter-mob violence being the main cause of a lot of shit here since at least back in the '90s when i was young
Nothing renegade about that, Milwaukee not even organized like chicago with sets or decks. Niggas roam anywhere in milwaukee on the northside. The south side when latin kings ran it was a different story they were organized[/list]

Count Olaf
major
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Post by Count Olaf » December 28th, 2016, 3:10 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:the murda mill nigga :shoot: :lol:
:cmon:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Post by KhmerHustla » December 29th, 2016, 5:49 am

My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

KhmerHustla
prince
prince

Post by KhmerHustla » December 29th, 2016, 5:50 am

KhmerHustla
prince
prince

Post by KhmerHustla » December 29th, 2016, 6:01 am

SickTrouble32
associate
Affiliation: Run Up Or Shut Up

Post by SickTrouble32 » January 5th, 2017, 9:25 am

celph wrote:
RPWC wrote:Most people don't know that renegade shit been poisoning Milwaukee long before Chicago. We've had all sorts of GD on GD and other inter-mob violence being the main cause of a lot of shit here since at least back in the '90s when i was young
Nothing renegade about that, Milwaukee not even organized like chicago with sets or decks. Niggas roam anywhere in milwaukee on the northside. The south side when latin kings ran it was a different story they were organized[/list]
Kings never ran the Southside, they just have the most land. Idk what you mean by roam, but yea, if you passing through to work or something, then you roaming. But if you out on foot or trying to set up shop... Burleigh zoo, hamptons, ghost town, 2 9 hitters taliban an money makers, just to name a few off the top of my head. Northside block by block an hood by hood is sewn tf up. The is NOWHERE on the north that you can set up wo static. Everyone is taking advantage of MPD no pursuit policy an riding around getting money right now, and that's causing problems cuz everyone's rolling up mobile to get money on someone else's block.