Southsides oldest mobs on the northwest side of chi who survived the change and are established 30 yrs plus.

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Southsides oldest mobs on the northwest side of chi who survived the change and are established 30 yrs plus.

Postby T.C. Aficionado » August 8th, 2016, 6:11 pm

Interesting! I consider anything south of Madison street to be the South side.

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: Southsides oldest mobs on the northwest side of chi who survived the change and are established 30 yrs plus.

Postby Allinyourhood » August 10th, 2016, 10:03 pm

T.C. Aficionado wrote:Interesting! I consider anything south of Madison street to be the South side.

Actually I consider any where south of Roosevelt is the south side but the city map say different and they say pilsen and little village is west side...8mo any street with a number is the southside.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 15th, 2016, 3:22 pm

T.C. Aficionado wrote:Interesting! I consider anything south of Madison street to be the South side.

THAT AINT TRUE AT ALL BECAUSE SOUTH AUSTIN IS STILL THE WESTSIDE. I CONSIDER ANYTHING SOUTH OF ROOSEVELT TO BE THE SOUTH SIDE

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » August 15th, 2016, 6:29 pm

Damn ghost its good to know u straight man :2cents:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » August 16th, 2016, 12:08 am

Barnone L'ss wrote::stoned:

associate
Affiliation: Run Up Or Shut Up

Postby SickTrouble32 » August 16th, 2016, 12:39 am

Greasers712 wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Greasers didn;t you get exposed as some kid from Canada or some shit? :cmon:

If that's what's believed then I'm fine with that. Don't need hookup detectives trying to post pics of my kids n shit cause that's the tough guy shit faggots like you think is hard.

But, do yourself a favor an but out of this I was asking 40 a question.

Yea man I seen that shit, you got exposed nasty as not havin anything to do w the Gaylord nation or even stepping foot in chi... Homeboy straight up pulled your e-gay card, now you trying to act like fooz really out to get you lik that cuz of you e-bangin lol foh you an 40 is the same person I remember you guys sayin that when I first joined this site, I mean who tf still claims gaylords in 2016?! You guys must be 9 deep by now :bored:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » August 16th, 2016, 9:42 am

9 deep? You giving them too much credit :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 16th, 2016, 11:02 am

G Mac wrote:Damn ghost its good to know u straight man :2cents:

YEAH G JUST BEEN BUSY WORKIN AND TAKIN CARE OF MY GROWN MAN SHIT YA FEEL ME BUT GOOD TO KNOW U GOOD TOO G WHAT U BEEN ON MY NIGGA?

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 16th, 2016, 11:06 am

SickTrouble32 wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Greasers didn;t you get exposed as some kid from Canada or some shit? :cmon:

If that's what's believed then I'm fine with that. Don't need hookup detectives trying to post pics of my kids n shit cause that's the tough guy shit faggots like you think is hard.

But, do yourself a favor an but out of this I was asking 40 a question.

Yea man I seen that shit, you got exposed nasty as not havin anything to do w the Gaylord nation or even stepping foot in chi... Homeboy straight up pulled your e-gay card, now you trying to act like fooz really out to get you lik that cuz of you e-bangin lol foh you an 40 is the same person I remember you guys sayin that when I first joined this site, I mean who tf still claims gaylords in 2016?! You guys must be 9 deep by now :bored:

DONT FUCK WIT GREASER LIKE THAT BUT U OFF MY NIGGA. GLZ AINT ON OUR LEVEL BUT THEY GOT A COUPLE BLOCKS LEFT. AND REGARDLESS OF THE NAME THEY GOT HISTORY IN THESE STREETS. ASK ANY OLD SCHOOL LATIN FOLK.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » August 16th, 2016, 1:25 pm

I been decent ghost.coolin wit my kids n savin bread for a rainy day.

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » August 17th, 2016, 6:32 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
G Mac wrote:Damn ghost its good to know u straight man :2cents:

YEAH G JUST BEEN BUSY WORKIN AND TAKIN CARE OF MY GROWN MAN SHIT YA FEEL ME BUT GOOD TO KNOW U GOOD TOO G WHAT U BEEN ON MY NIGGA?

I ain't trippin this site goofed an all the real mfers on here moved on to a diff pg. I wouldn't have even commented but wanted to see if 40 really was out reppin or just false flaggin.

An 9 deep any day out on the block but come to a party n see over a 100 GLs!

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » August 17th, 2016, 10:32 am

:lol: You ain't on the block you're on a farm somewhere faggot

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » August 19th, 2016, 11:24 pm

You see where I'm at. Don't ask questions!
Attachments
DSC05778.JPG
DSC05778.JPG (3.56 MiB) Viewed 1750 times

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » August 23rd, 2016, 10:06 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:You see where I'm at. Don't ask questions!

Haha 40,is that the famous old Gaylord hood on Lawndale or ridgeway hangout where them IGZ are now scared to bust out cause them ylo Cz on they ass?
I got snitches on Flintstone 10 years ago on a gun case by igz off that jewelry store....and beat it :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » August 24th, 2016, 4:20 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:You see where I'm at. Don't ask questions!

Haha 40,is that the famous old Gaylord hood on Lawndale or ridgeway hangout where them IGZ are now scared to bust out cause them ylo Cz on they ass?
I got snitches on Flintstone 10 years ago on a gun case by igz off that jewelry store....and beat it :tiphat:

Shit the IGz been warring heavy this yr with the OAz. Think bout 6 OAz been killed in LS this summer.

My Brother was with Flintstone up in the Ville. Said him an some other Finally beat the dog living dog shit out of a LK in receiving.

You know Flintstone is Sergio/Lil Ratt from NPst nephew?

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » August 24th, 2016, 10:02 am

So is 40 also Greasers? What the shit is going on here?

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 24th, 2016, 11:54 pm

NIGGA 40 BEEN ON HERE WAY LONGER THAN GREASER. THEY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE

fresh meat

Postby Mac6A6yG » November 17th, 2016, 4:46 am

What's Mac'n Gs an D's

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » November 19th, 2016, 9:09 am

On a side note....the cullerton and western Ave gay lords had a major impact on the creation of the igsdn movement in Pilsen by majority of the GLS flipping SD creating 18th and Oakley along with the 21 boys as the 1st committee leaders were gaylords who were white connected to many city jobs thru German ,Irish and the Italians in the heart 9f Chicago.

Previous

Return to Midwest