Southsides oldest mobs on the northwest side of chi who survived the change and are established 30 yrs plus.

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Southsides oldest mobs on the northwest side of chi who survived the change and are established 30 yrs plus.

Postby Allinyourhood » July 7th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Insane Latino Brothers Organization
Insane gangster Satan disciples
Spanish gangster disciples
Black p stones
Gangster disciples

underboss
underboss

Re: Southsides oldest mobs on the northwest side of chi who survived the change and are established 30 yrs plus.

Postby Allinyourhood » July 7th, 2016, 10:19 pm

And also the northside

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Southsides oldest mobs on the northwest side of chi who survived the change and are established 30 yrs plus.

Postby HoodProphet » July 7th, 2016, 10:33 pm

I didn't know SGDs started on the southside

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » July 7th, 2016, 10:47 pm

HoodProphet wrote:I didn't know SGDs started on the southside

The main man was mexican from a n.s gang and started the 1st set out south which was helped by Gdz , but not sure that he really had his 2nd set on the northside after that stronger as 1 of the 1st mexican leader on the dominated Puerto Rican gangs ,it's a bigger story of the sgd creating but I ain't the 1 to speak on how they still holding they own against bigger nations.

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » July 7th, 2016, 10:48 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:I didn't know SGDs started on the southside

The main man was mexican from a n.s gang and started the 1st set out south which was helped by Gdz , but not sure that he really had his 2nd set on the northside after that stronger as 1 of the 1st mexican leader on the dominated Puerto Rican gangs ,it's a bigger story of the sgd creating but I ain't the 1 to speak on how they still holding they own against bigger nations.

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 7th, 2016, 11:15 pm

Sup main, Did you see this pic? An old faded LB tag from North ave- that wall was prolly from the late 80's and before your team shifted your territory. Figured you might like.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99426252@ ... ateposted/

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » July 8th, 2016, 10:30 am

Latin Brothers started in the South side?

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Sup main, Did you see this pic? An old faded LB tag from North ave- that wall was prolly from the late 80's and before your team shifted your territory. Figured you might like.

Hey 40 you sound like you might know some abandoned buildings. Or cool urban places.

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 8th, 2016, 8:41 pm

Neal wrote:Latin Brothers started in the South side?

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Sup main, Did you see this pic? An old faded LB tag from North ave- that wall was prolly from the late 80's and before your team shifted your territory. Figured you might like.

Hey 40 you sound like you might know some abandoned buildings. Or cool urban places.

Yeah, from my understanding, LB's originated in Pilsen.

If your looking for an a new bando up north, you can always try 2108 Bingham. They just kicked the YLO's out (for now) but you better watch your ass if your gonna squat there. Neighborhood watch is keeping an eye out, but more importantly, Brolic will know exactly where to go an beat your ass. Your decision though.

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » July 8th, 2016, 10:00 pm

:cmon: How am I gonna get at Neal when I live in Georgia?

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 8th, 2016, 11:10 pm

_brolic_ wrote::cmon: How am I gonna get at Neal when I live in Georgia?

Cmon man, I was giving you the benefit of my doubts. You stay glued to every move Neal makes, now all of a sudden you're too far away and cant make the effort to visit your best buddy? You should just kill yourself knowing that you failed as a troll. :facepalm: You've gotta do better then that... You worthless piece of shit! :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » July 9th, 2016, 12:15 am

Hey 40 I was at a family party in crest hill -joliet area by the joliet mall and I seen a street named Gaylord st.,you ever seen or heard of it?
That would be a nice wall piece for ya.

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » July 9th, 2016, 12:22 am

40 a GL? Last GLs I seen where bob and them at kilbourn park. And that one dude who use to come to kilbourn with the american flag hanging off his bike. Had all the latinos and blacks get in line to play ball :2cents:

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » July 9th, 2016, 1:04 am

HoodProphet wrote:40 a GL? Last GLs I seen where bob and them at kilbourn park. And that one dude who use to come to kilbourn with the american flag hanging off his bike. Had all the latinos and blacks get in line to play ball :2cents:

Yea he was a beast with an attitude and always made the teens line up and shoot free throws to see who is playing next .
That was his way of letting everyone that he controlled that park for the longest ...shit and he didn't even play...lmao...showing rank
He even controlled the pee wee baseball games as head security getting paid by the park district ...lol he the white Debo,no lie

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » July 9th, 2016, 9:12 am

This old ass Gaylord mad as hell :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » July 9th, 2016, 9:17 am

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:If your looking for an a new bando up north, you can always try 2108 Bingham. They just kicked the YLO's out (for now) but you better watch your ass if your gonna squat there. Neighborhood watch is keeping an eye out, but more importantly, Brolic will know exactly where to go an beat your ass. Your decision though.

Mmeh I just Google mapped it and it's a house. Not into abandoned houses.

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » July 9th, 2016, 11:08 pm

Neal why you be squatting though?

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » July 10th, 2016, 9:09 am

I don't squat, I just sleep at night.

At the end of last month I saved $2,700 simply by sleeping in abandoned buildings at night.

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 12th, 2016, 9:31 pm

_brolic_ wrote:This old ass Gaylord mad as hell :lmao:

Old ass- Lol! I aint shit but 29. You kill me on that neal(k) shit, :lmao: Wheres bebo at though? I'll roll up and whoop the fuck outta that fake ass, multi account bitch. I'd love to get that shit on camera too. 7/12 all day!!
untitled.png
untitled.png (204.51 KiB) Viewed 3087 times

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » August 2nd, 2016, 11:47 am

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:

Old ass- Lol! I aint shit but 29. You kill me on that neal(k) shit, :lmao: Wheres bebo at though? I'll roll up and whoop the fuck outta that fake ass, multi account bitch. I'd love to get that shit on camera too. 7/12 all day!!
untitled.png

Hey 40 you actually a GL?

What hood you reppin? I be over at Kilbourn with few others around our age! 7-12

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » August 2nd, 2016, 11:57 am

Greasers didn;t you get exposed as some kid from Canada or some shit? :cmon:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » August 2nd, 2016, 12:18 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Greasers didn;t you get exposed as some kid from Canada or some shit? :cmon:

If that's what's believed then I'm fine with that. Don't need hookup detectives trying to post pics of my kids n shit cause that's the tough guy shit faggots like you think is hard.

But, do yourself a favor an but out of this I was asking 40 a question.

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: trustnone

Postby AP_Mastermind » August 3rd, 2016, 9:05 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:

untitled.png

Honestly, i'd like to see that. ill hit dude up where you want to do this at? I'ma record it too. lets see if you down..

tired niggas tlakin shit bout da boy.. wihle dude workin makin that auto body shop money and supporting his 2 little ones.. you must think niggas who bang just act tough all the time..

you aint real at all for that... talk is cheap . lets set it up. we'll meet you halfway.

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: trustnone

Postby AP_Mastermind » August 3rd, 2016, 9:05 pm

how much u wanna throw ? 500$?

fresh meat

Postby T.C. Aficionado » August 6th, 2016, 3:17 pm

The Taylor Street Jousters were a South side gang that survived on the Northwest side for over 30 years.

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » August 7th, 2016, 1:09 am

T.C. Aficionado wrote:The Taylor Street Jousters were a South side gang that survived on the Northwest side for over 30 years.

I have to disagree with this post because Taylor street is on the Westside & they from between western and Ogden on taylor....even pilsen and little village is Westside.

Next

Return to Midwest