Most dangerous city ever in america?

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: Most dangerous city ever in america?

Post by Quiet-Q » July 6th, 2016, 2:48 pm

IG Belden wrote:Chi is safer than other cities in the sense that gangbangin is the only hustle here. But if you bangin its worse than l.a.

This is what some of us stated on here in the past when it comes to gang banging cities & strictly drug cities that might have gangs in it but end of the day shit is 90% based on drug game over gang banging(like detroit...philly..dc...bmore..new orleans..miami)...where you can get killed for anything easily over gang affiliations...niggahs will kill you for something as simple as staring at them for to long

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » July 6th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Chicago and LA lump a lot of drug killings as "gang related"

This dude here killed kings for mean mugging, not sure if he was affliated with anyone

http://homicides.suntimes.com/2016/06/0 ... -shooting/

Killed a LK in they own hood

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 6th, 2016, 2:58 pm

L.a & chi are historically "gang cities"...is it some drug shit going down yeah....them other cities i mentioned are historically "drug cities" with gangs in it but most of the shit going down is drug related...majority of killings is either to drug game or random killings (basically saying you can get killed faster & at a higher rate without gang affiliations in them cities )

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 6th, 2016, 3:02 pm

When ny was really wild & deadly it was a drug city (where you could get killed for drug game or as simple as having a ill leather jacket or hot kicks)....when the city tried to transition to a gang city is when shit got safer

(brooklyn & queens share the same island also for a earlier comment.)

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » July 6th, 2016, 3:12 pm

Yeah brooklyn and queens is the western tip of long island. Queens on the northwest side, brookly on the southwest side. Youd be surprised how many niggas in this city have no idea about that lol.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 6th, 2016, 3:15 pm

I didnt even know queens was apart of long island until recently..1 of my aunts in her 60's said she herself just found that out & been living in queens for like 21-22 yrs

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » July 6th, 2016, 3:22 pm

See :lmao:

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » July 6th, 2016, 3:23 pm

I learned fuckin around in google maps

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » July 6th, 2016, 6:38 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Chicago has bad pockets of area, that is why I don't compare it with smaller towns. You can be up in Wriglyville or Gold coast and not see a damn ounce of gang activity. Its those pockets out west and out south where shit is crackin. Its a while nother world.

That's why you can't compare Chicago or any big city to a camden St Louis or New Orleans cause those spots the size of hoods in Chicago, but Chicago overall a bigger city with a downtown, lake, and good middle class rich neighorhoods.

When NY had over 2,000 murders. Chicago had almost 2 times the per capita of NY with only and had a slightly higher per capita then la in 92

But I didn't know about Houston in 81, someone from houston should shed some light on that.

DC and Miami get overlooked, but you could argue miami was the most dangerous at the time

Yeah I argue that miami was the most dangerous just based on the fact that the shit wasnt confined to the hood. Middle class and rich neighborhoods in miami were gettin shot up all the time and i don't think thats ever been the case in any other american city.

@ you east coast niggas. What fuckin hood is bein shown in this video? Whatever it is its gutter as fuck. Its nyc footage from the 80s....

https://youtu.be/xgUsEVwXch0

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » July 6th, 2016, 6:49 pm

Thats the bronx

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » July 6th, 2016, 6:55 pm

a lot changed in 30 years. all them abandoned buildings got renovated with new apartments. all them vacant lots got filled with new cheap ass nice looking low income buildings. cameras is everywhere. the trains are graffitti proof now and spray apint dont stick to it so the only way to really tag them shits now is cutting the windows with a diamond or etching the glass and metal with acid.

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » July 6th, 2016, 6:56 pm

spray paint dont stick to the trains*

WhiteMoe^5^
fresh meat

Post by WhiteMoe^5^ » July 6th, 2016, 7:13 pm

IG Belden wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Chicago has bad pockets of area, that is why I don't compare it with smaller towns. You can be up in Wriglyville or Gold coast and not see a damn ounce of gang activity. Its those pockets out west and out south where shit is crackin. Its a while nother world.

That's why you can't compare Chicago or any big city to a camden St Louis or New Orleans cause those spots the size of hoods in Chicago, but Chicago overall a bigger city with a downtown, lake, and good middle class rich neighorhoods.

When NY had over 2,000 murders. Chicago had almost 2 times the per capita of NY with only and had a slightly higher per capita then la in 92

But I didn't know about Houston in 81, someone from houston should shed some light on that.

DC and Miami get overlooked, but you could argue miami was the most dangerous at the time

Yeah I argue that miami was the most dangerous just based on the fact that the shit wasnt confined to the hood. Middle class and rich neighborhoods in miami were gettin shot up all the time and i don't think thats ever been the case in any other american city.

@ you east coast niggas. What fuckin hood is bein shown in this video? Whatever it is its gutter as fuck. Its nyc footage from the 80s....

https://youtu.be/xgUsEVwXch0
Tru, queen gris havin boys whacked at their kids birthday parties in rich neighbourhoods, shootin up ghetto malls.
Queen Gris created the whole drive by type trend when she had gunners on motorcycles roll up on people n spray at them

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » July 10th, 2016, 8:04 pm

You gotta look at it on the neighborhood level because within a city you have good parts and bad parts. To see how bad a city is you gotta look at what's taking place in the actual hood. With that being said, West Garfield park on the west side of Chicago had a population of 24,000 and recorded 98 homicides. To my knowledge that's the worst neighborhood ever as far as murder.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » July 10th, 2016, 10:15 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:You gotta look at it on the neighborhood level because within a city you have good parts and bad parts. To see how bad a city is you gotta look at what's taking place in the actual hood. With that being said, West Garfield park on the west side of Chicago had a population of 24,000 and recorded 98 homicides. To my knowledge that's the worst neighborhood ever as far as murder.
Uptown new orleans wayy worse and the border cities in texas control by cartels with no u.s government better read up on dose :lol: . then y'all hood upnorth is created like dat .soo all those 29'000 in 2 big ass buildings where u bound to run into each other compared to a spread out area with just as many bodies and guns. #uptown where the most rappers, millionaires done got killed or killed somebody.

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » July 11th, 2016, 8:04 am

Most Dangerous city ever ?

The 80s was tha most dangerous decade in American history & that was also the explosion of Crack cocaine.

For smaller cities it would have to be Compton,
New Orleans,D.c.....

Cities like Miami was really bad in tha 80s & we saw it with movies like Scarface.

L.A took gangbanging to another level in tha 80z kuz of tha crack epidemic that California gangs took across America & turned alot of cities out with gang violence
( Little Rock,St louis,Denver,etc) also that's tha era of colors,Meaning you was a target of murder over the color you had on in Los Angeles at a time when everyone was openly flagging.

Chicago probably had tha worst project wars ever but the crazy part is Chi was more dangerous in tha 70s & 90s.

New York was bad as fuck fa sho,Look at how there's police everywhere in Nyc today,Kuz of tha violent impact of tha 80s & 90s.

No 1 place was the worst,it's just some cities are on Legendary street status in American history.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » July 11th, 2016, 2:02 pm

New York got to be split up, its separated by rivers, its 5 cities technically

I think for small cities New Orleans got to be the worst or DC, Don't forget Baltimore or Jersey or Palo Alto

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 2nd, 2016, 9:07 am

HoodProphet wrote:New York got to be split up, its separated by rivers, its 5 cities technically

I think for small cities New Orleans got to be the worst or DC, Don't forget Baltimore or Jersey or Palo Alto
nahhh ,we think u is, the most dangerous ever ,after all u did ruin this site a kouple days ago :umhm: on slime gang :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F3hUHcRTlUY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

atlatl
fresh meat

Post by atlatl » August 3rd, 2016, 10:24 am

atlanta

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 5th, 2016, 9:22 pm

Q. wrote:
IG Belden wrote:Chi is safer than other cities in the sense that gangbangin is the only hustle here. But if you bangin its worse than l.a.

This is what some of us stated on here in the past when it comes to gang banging cities & strictly drug cities that might have gangs in it but end of the day shit is 90% based on drug game over gang banging(like detroit...philly..dc...bmore..new orleans..miami)...where you can get killed for anything easily over gang affiliations...niggahs will kill you for something as simple as staring at them for to long
People who say Detroit doesn't have a gang problem are DEAD WRONG! There are gangs in half the cities here. What I would say is there aren't intensely organized structured gangs with 1000+ members. There are some crips, bloods, and Latin gangs and vice lords on the city's southwest side, but not many highly structured gangs. There are exceptions though, such as the Latin gangs, or the ethnic gangs like the mafia or the Chaldean mob. There are gangs in many cities here though. Roseville is bloods territory, as is mount Clemens, southern warren and 7 mile. Southern Clinton township and warren woods are crip territories. Beyond that, there are many cliques. These are small local gangs with less than 100 members. You have the Street Dragons, Los Viajeros, Latin Angels, CCB, 14 mile folk, and numerous other small gangs with like 30-40 members.

Gangs here aren't organized well. If the head man says "kill this nigga" everyone do it. If he says "don't kill this nigga" they still end up killing him. Gang leaders have little control over their own gang's members. Many gangs here are basically a drug dealer's crew, who help sell the heroin. Some gangs like the LA and Chicago origin ones, BFG, Los Viajeros and Street Dragons wear colors, but most don't wear recognizable colors. Another thing different about the D.