Respect to all the latin finball nations who stayed true during our struggle in da people's alliance. ..Amor de 55555

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Respect to all the latin finball nations who stayed true during our struggle in da people's alliance. ..Amor de 55555

Post by Allinyourhood » June 4th, 2016, 3:06 am

Mad love to all my finball in the chi....even tho we all warring with each other and have stayed loyal against these bullshit wars against the bigger nations who brought us smaller mobs into the once great people nation to help and support each other in our struggle against a super power folks alliance. ...I give props for real hoods for never flipping folks like them bitch ass pancakes like the Milwaukee kings. ...latin dragons. ..insane dueces...latin jivers.....cullerton dueces. ...Insane c notes....latin lovers....Insane popes....
Anyways our bigger nations need to realize all us smaller fins which h we deep and hold our own still remember the fin and stayed loyal in our people family. ...just speaking my mind...want to here ya input ...people or folks :tiphat:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Re: Respect to all the latin finball nations who stayed true during our struggle in da people's alliance. ..Amor de 55555

Post by HoodProphet » June 4th, 2016, 7:03 pm

Popes never flipped folks Jivers? thats new to me I thought they were always folks and Milwaukee Kings claim they were never latin kings :shrug:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Re: Respect to all the latin finball nations who stayed true during our struggle in da people's alliance. ..Amor de 55555

Post by HoodProphet » June 5th, 2016, 12:34 am

Allinyourhood ready to go gangbanging at st barts carnival with the spanish 4s :lol: : :umhm:

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 5th, 2016, 8:35 am

Jivers were never finballs. Nor were the Mkz.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 5th, 2016, 12:16 pm

:tiphat: salaam , All is well , there for all was never one 2 my 5tars & followers of the nickel :tiphat:

^^ tears for a young bull my king :ohlawd:

LosAngeles92
prospect

Post by LosAngeles92 » June 5th, 2016, 2:04 pm

I always trip off of yall gang terminology
and symbols. Shit is deep. Way different
From LA lol. Yall got literature and shit yall
Be having to study and memorize and shit
Like that. That's crazy. Shout out to Ch1Raq
every cat I meet out here from chi is usually
about they money. Much respect. MidWestCoast
Ch1-Angeles

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 5th, 2016, 6:29 pm

:tiphat: real recognize real

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » June 6th, 2016, 5:09 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Popes never flipped folks Jivers? thats new to me I thought they were always folks and Milwaukee Kings claim they were never latin kings :shrug:
They weren't LK, but had an agreement to use the name then shit happened and it was never the same after that.

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » June 6th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Never met a LB but to me and where I'm at it's always been 5 for me. Every area is diff and you can't expect egos to not rear their heads but in TN, 5 is all cool. So to you I say Amor.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » June 6th, 2016, 6:18 pm

Lil 5tar wrote::tiphat: salaam , All is well , there for all was never one 2 my 5tars & followers of the nickel :tiphat:

Die5 BPSK Folkz Nation Krazy ^6^ 500K Eagles World :bow:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » June 10th, 2016, 10:36 pm

To AllIdoisFIN. ..amor hermano...we always stay strong for the people family even in our struggle surrounded by all folks and in our bullshit war with ya coronas even tho it was SLST and projects fault, but ya believed there story instead of hearing out us....I'm cool with alot of ya team and ya do understand us ,but the shortys on both sides is the problem. ..Amor anyways 5 brother. ...my nation and hood 1 of the smallest but there's a reason we still here against the mega folks nations around us like the mld,iscn,aign,mkn,alen,both ylos,sgdn,gdn,dueces,royals and our once close allies the kings and pachucos...but on our side of town we on our own with no backup and we finball in it staying true to the 5....there a reason we stayed small when we left 18th St after the Rico case....mad love to all my fin5. :tiphat:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » June 10th, 2016, 10:39 pm

Mkz and jivers were riding with kings before the people and folks was created and they didn't ride cause of where they hoods was and we're surrounded so they took the easy way out....look at them know...

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » June 10th, 2016, 10:48 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Allinyourhood ready to go gangbanging at st barts carnival with the spanish 4s :lol: : :umhm:
Lol...they a waste and aren't real 4ch..we talked to Westside 4s and have an agreement that the fake Spanish 4s are on they own in our beef...that all I'm gonna say about them snitches :cmon:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » June 10th, 2016, 10:50 pm

Lil 5tar wrote::tiphat: salaam , All is well , there for all was never one 2 my 5tars & followers of the nickel :tiphat:

Amor and all is 2ell brother, may peace be over your head always 55555

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » June 10th, 2016, 11:17 pm

LosAngeles92 wrote:I always trip off of yall gang terminology
and symbols. Shit is deep. Way different
From LA lol. Yall got literature and shit yall
Be having to study and memorize and shit
Like that. That's crazy. Shout out to Ch1Raq
every cat I meet out here from chi is usually
about they money. Much respect. MidWestCoast
Ch1-Angeles
Mad love out your way brother,whether you brown ,black or white we all in this struggle and society to keep us down and also just a piece of advice for every hood across America ya need to use the dues money from every week and invest into properties and businesses and have the nation always employed and showing the shortys how to work in different skills or get degrees in college so they can always be in charge of their careers opening up doors for work for the hood...believe me in chicago union trade and city jobs are plugged thru you only get 8n if you know someone...the day of applications is over 7 less you know someone or make a great payoff to a higher up,but if ya pants is at ya knees and wearing skinny jeans ,ya ain't getting shit with that feminine style Noooooo respect....respect and conversate with any old nigga who has shut to show for and usually there 2ill be a great story about chicago hoods and you open doors. :2cents:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » June 10th, 2016, 11:51 pm

Lol...they a waste and aren't real 4ch..we talked to Westside 4s and have an agreement that the fake Spanish 4s are on they own in our beef...that all I'm gonna say about them snitches :cmon:
I know they fake as hell :lmao: I met a few through mutual accqaintances, they didn't even know the original 4s colors, spanish niggas straight up said " we don't give a fuck about them blacks 4s"

I was like :cmon: :killself:

I know those losers will be out though when that carinval is going down, fucking lames :facepalm:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » June 11th, 2016, 9:45 am

Allinyourhood wrote:Mkz and jivers were riding with kings before the people and folks was created and they didn't ride cause of where they hoods was and we're surrounded so they took the easy way out....look at them know...
But you gotta understand why mobs even chose to be pat of People or Folks. Whether they got along with the kings or not.

I don't get when you say "stay loyal to the People Alliance." What the hell is the 5 pt outside the kings?

Can't speak for the other mobs, but the Latin Dragons. They didn't get along with the SS kings? Then they flipped folks. Under who's moral obligation are they to remain with the People when they become enemies with the kings?

So kudos goes to the Counts and Familia Stones who rivaled with the kings but still remained People.

And I think Saints recently don't like kings either but will remain.

Now, if some finball mob didn't get along with another finball mob other than the kings, and then flipped, that would be quite some serious shit.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » June 11th, 2016, 2:48 pm

Before folks and people, Gents use to be tight with the Kings, then they got it to some beef. When the merger happened Gents flipped folks, they always speak highly of the Ashland Vikings

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » June 19th, 2016, 7:20 am

Gents speak highly on viqueens?

:lmao:

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 19th, 2016, 12:15 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:Mkz and jivers were riding with kings before the people and folks was created and they didn't ride cause of where they hoods was and we're surrounded so they took the easy way out....look at them know...
I know for a fact it ain't tru for the jivers .
Not 100% on the Mkz but ask this former leader they called spook
His son was also a head nigga name Peter pan they were some of the first
Mkz.

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 19th, 2016, 12:19 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Before folks and people, Gents use to be tight with the Kings, then they got it to some beef. When the merger happened Gents flipped folks, they always speak highly of the Ashland Vikings
That's because and gents leaders were family

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 19th, 2016, 12:21 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Before folks and people, Gents use to be tight with the Kings, then they got it to some beef. When the merger happened Gents flipped folks, they always speak highly of the Ashland Vikings
That's because and gents leaders were family
Vikings and gents leaders were family members and lived on chestnut n ashland

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » June 29th, 2016, 9:56 am

Allinyourhood wrote:

Amor and all is 2ell brother, may peace be over your head always 55555
Amor to the Blue Fin BDz All is Well to a BD Stones :L:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » July 2nd, 2016, 1:17 am

Cryptik1 wrote:
I know for a fact it ain't tru for the jivers .
Not 100% on the Mkz but ask this former leader they called spook
His son was also a head nigga name Peter pan they were some of the first
Mkz.
You seem like an older brother ,but I have to disagree with you on the jivers which I know a few oldschool Jz and still be on division and they even said they hung out with the crowns when they was on north and California and on California and Armitage back in the 70s.
I would be very interested in your input on the old ways of Humboldt park jivers not the ones on Ashland.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » July 2nd, 2016, 5:16 am

Gents hung out with Kings, but they hung out with Vikings to before folks and people. I don't think Js were ever finball.

And I know a lot of MLDs and I asked them about the MKs and he told me they created the MKs. I heard 4 different origin stories on the MKs