Respect to all the latin finball nations who stayed true during our struggle in da people's alliance. ..Amor de 55555

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Respect to all the latin finball nations who stayed true during our struggle in da people's alliance. ..Amor de 55555

Postby Neal » July 2nd, 2016, 9:43 am

Allinyourhood wrote:You seem like an older brother ,but I have to disagree with you on the jivers which I know a few oldschool Jz and still be on division and they even said they hung out with the crowns when they was on north and California and on California and Armitage back in the 70s.
I would be very interested in your input on the old ways of Humboldt park jivers not the ones on Ashland.

"Back in the '70s." That's when the People and Folk Alliance was started. So you must have meant '60s?

You make it sound like as soon as the People and Folk Alliance created, Jivers had to split off.

This was back when MLDs and Cobras were allies, so Jivers must have been cool with both of them, and kings at the same time, so they must have been strung when they had to pick a side. Just like the Saints lol.

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: Respect to all the latin finball nations who stayed true during our struggle in da people's alliance. ..Amor de 55555

Postby Allinyourhood » July 4th, 2016, 1:48 am

Neal wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:You seem like an older brother ,but I have to disagree with you on the jivers which I know a few oldschool Jz and still be on division and they even said they hung out with the crowns when they was on north and California and on California and Armitage back in the 70s.
I would be very interested in your input on the old ways of Humboldt park jivers not the ones on Ashland.

"Back in the '70s." That's when the People and Folk Alliance was started. So you must have meant '60s?

You make it sound like as soon as the People and Folk Alliance created, Jivers had to split off.

This was back when MLDs and Cobras were allies, so Jivers must have been cool with both of them, and kings at the same time, so they must have been strung when they had to pick a side. Just like the Saints lol.

Neal stop it...I know my chicago latino history just go to the barber shop on division on the folks side and you will see and here real talk about latin history and tell them about me the LB who played 1 year As a freshman on varsity baseball and tell them what I said about the Jz and coronas back in 74 and you will see I ain't lying and how they main man 2as mexican and how the lovers and dragons were created by ex kings..

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 20th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:Jivers were never finballs. Nor were the Mkz.

NAW THEY WAS FINBALLS WHEN THEY STARTED. MKZ FLIPPED FOLKS. BUT THE CNOTES WAS NEVER FINBALL NOR WAS JIVERS.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 20th, 2016, 11:29 pm

AND BOTH YALL RIGHT LB. YOU SAID 74 THE FIN WAS CREATED IN 78.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Postby GhostsSs » August 25th, 2016, 9:11 am

Amor to all my Brothers and Sisters under the 5!

May peace and prosperity be with you all the days of your lives#

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 25th, 2016, 1:59 pm

GhostsSs wrote:Amor to all my Brothers and Sisters under the 5!

May peace and prosperity be with you all the days of your lives#

What u is brother? King? Stone?

Previous

Return to Midwest