Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Satan Disciple Nation

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby acedog » October 7th, 2011, 12:01 pm

IGSDN Get Sum :shoot: Saint Killa All Day :rip: Black and Yellow all day every day,, Get with it or GET SUM :killself:

boss
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » October 7th, 2011, 11:28 pm

ACE DOGG MORE LIKE A JOKKER YOU LIL TRICK ASS BITCHES QUIT TRICKKIN ON THE BROTHERS NIGGA SDKK HOE DONUTS DONT GET NO PASS :tiphat: :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » October 8th, 2011, 1:17 pm

StreetSoldier wrote:Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation is a Folks Mob made up of mostly latinos.

Their colors are Canary Yellow & Black.

Their symbols include a Baby Devil, Pitchforks, Shield, Heart w/Wings, Horns & Tail, 6 point Crown, 6 point Star

Some of their spin off sets include Oakley SD's, Cicero SD's, Hollow SD's

Their founder is King Satan

The Satan Disciples originated in 1964 founded by King Satan. The Satan Disciples originated as a White organization that were granted empowerment from David Barksdale (leader of the Devils Disciples) to operate on the streets. The Satan Disciples may have initially started in the Canaryville neighborhood on Chicago's Southside in the vicinity of 48th & Halsted. Transversly, the Satan Disciples are said to have based their original operations in the Pilsen neighborhood on Chicago's Southwest side. Nevertheless, upon originating, the Satan Disciples quickly entrenched themselves in the Western half of Pilsen, operating in the vicinity of West 24th Street & South California Ave. In the early 1970's the Satan Disciples started to experience a decline in their membership as many high-ranking White members were incarcerated, retired the gang life, or joined other street organizations. By the mid-to-late 1970's, the Satan Disciples recruited a vast amount of Latinos in which now made up the majority of their gangs membership. In 1978, the Satan Disciples were one of the first gangs to follow suit and join the Folks alliance due to their tight-knit relationship with the Black Disciples street gang within the correctional facilities. By the mid 1980's, the Satan Disciples had grown at a quite rapid pace, establishing a foothold not only in Pilsen and Canaryville, but in the Gage Park, Brighton Park, Bridgeport, and East Village communities, along with the suburb of Cicero. In around 1988, the Satan Disciples and Gangster Two-Six street gang initiated in a gang war that soon after sparked a controversy within the prison systems amongst the Latin Folks gangs. The war seemed to cause ties of unity to be broken among the various Latin Folks gangs that would soon spread onto the streets as well. Throughout the Satan Disciples history they have grown continuously on the Southside of Chicago. They have encountered many gang wars and rival street gangs and are well known to engage in acts of violence to protect their turf. Today the Satan Disciples are said to be carved into two seperate factions; one faction is or was recently controlled by Richard Valesquez Sr. and his son, Richard Valasquez Jr., collectively known as "the Twins". The other faction is controlled by Prince "Aggie". The Twins were convicted on rackateering and drug charges that stemmed from "Operation Vendetta II". Aggie has been in and out of the correctional facilities throughout the 1990's for minor charges, however, he is said to still exercise supreme control over the organization. The Satan Disciples are arch enemies with the Latin Kings street gang. The SD's are also known to be bitter rivals with the Gangster Two-Six, Latin Counts, Bishops, Saints, Two-Two Boys, Ambrose, Cullerton Deuces, Insane C-Notes, Insane Dragons, Harrison Gents, and Milwaukee Kings street gangs.

MLDK and SDK :tiphat:

oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 8th, 2011, 6:04 pm

young folkz MLD wrote:
Kensingtons Finest wrote:SDK MLDK Fuk all u donuts. u should go down canaryville now :lmao: no sd in site!! yall lost ure homeland to dem deuces... DEUCES??? :lmao: :lmao: SDK and mldk Hitler ROTS in a Black and GOLD box

MLDN OWNS ALl Eas6^t End EBK R.I.P King Hitler

FUCK ALL LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUINZ U PUSSY ASS CUNT...............BITCH IS STILL MLD-K..........CUM GET SUM BITCH..........FUCK YO GAY ASS SET........FUCK SATAN............AND STILL ALKN...........AND PUSSY ASS HITLER STILL ROTZ!!!

boss
boss
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » October 12th, 2011, 1:56 pm

young folkz MLD wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote:
young folkz MLD wrote:
Kensingtons Finest wrote:SDK MLDK Fuk all u donuts. u should go down canaryville now :lmao: no sd in site!! yall lost ure homeland to dem deuces... DEUCES??? :lmao: :lmao: SDK and mldk Hitler ROTS in a Black and GOLD box

MLDK :tiphat:

6 poppin 5 droppin Flake killer all day every day :shoot:

5 Popping 6 Dropping Yac Killa all day every Day ' :shoot:
Foes World

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » October 13th, 2011, 9:10 am

THE 6 WILL ALWAYS HAVE 1 UP ON THE FIN!!!...DO THE MATH!!!...SYPOO

fresh meat
Affiliation: it its what it is

Postby satan disciple » October 13th, 2011, 10:05 am

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW FAR OFF THESE GANG HISTORY BIOz ARE NOW DONT GET ME WRONG THERE IS PLENTY TRUTH IN THESE LIL GANG BIOz BUT THE GENERALIZATIONS LEAVES OUT SO MUCH NEEDED FACTS ONE THING I AM PROUD OF IS MY NATIONS HISTORY AN EVEN OUR MISTAKES SERVE AS A LESON FOR ALL OUR FUTURE Dz THIS BIO LEAVES OUT KKING SATAN AN HIS ROLE IN THE ORIGNAL DISCIPLES ALLIANCE AN HOW THAT GAVE BIRTH TO SATANS Dz LOOK THE CANARYVILLE Dz WERE REALIST Dz SHIT ITS LIKE THE SDz FUCKING STARTED WITH AGGIE AN THE TWINS WHO YOU THINK RECRUITED THOSE ORIGINAL Dz AN WHAT YOU THINK A BLACK DEVIL DISCIPLES MOB KING JUST GAVE POWER TO SOME WHITE GUYS AN MEXICANS AN LET THEM USE THE DISCIPLES NAME GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE THERE IS TO MUCH HISTORY LEFT OUT I CALL DOG SHIT ON THIS THE FIRST Dz ARE WHO MADE US Dz
uact lik
e u kno somethin....lol ill like to hear it somethime call me

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » October 13th, 2011, 1:54 pm

Kensingtons Finest wrote:Dont know dey official motherland, always thought it was 18th in pilsen but dis article says canaryville which is mostly white in da 47th Halsted area, and yea dem deuces got 2 hoods in da South Side, 21st Washtenaw in Lil Village which dey call themselves Cullerton Deuces, there all MEX. and i dont remember if its 48th or 49th and Union in canaryvillle which are white mostly.
HEY KING I WAS JUST BY 115 AND MICHIGAN HOW FAR IS THAT FROM YO HOOD

boss
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » October 15th, 2011, 1:34 am

I THINK THEY MOTHERLAND IS SPAULDING AINT IT?? :wtf: :2cents: IDK DONT CARE EITHER :cheer:

prospect
Affiliation: Self

Postby Phantom22 » October 17th, 2011, 1:00 pm

I kno IGSD is a real well established mob bearing da Disciple name but wut abt these Dz claimin" IGD" tho (Insane Gangsta Disciples)

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Loonvtikk-SDN » November 6th, 2014, 10:05 am

Fukk a 7vtin kking. Straight likke that. :behead:

fresh meat

Postby WikkeD $ypo » January 9th, 2015, 2:16 pm

:ohhh:
Angelo Krazy wrote:
young folkz MLD wrote:

MLDK :tiphat:

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: No Friends

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 10th, 2015, 11:54 pm

^^ Fake ass SDz ^^ :killself:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » January 11th, 2015, 1:38 am

Ayo douglas i was just at a little meet up over shots with a couple of yo sd boys

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 11th, 2015, 12:06 pm

From what section King?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby #PAXDillon » January 11th, 2015, 12:07 pm

Fuck most the folk latino gangs SDs pretty cool tho at least the ones I know are. But what's really the difference between ISD and SD? I ain't even know these folks was renegading all the ones I knew always had 6 poppin and followed they code :shrug:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 11th, 2015, 12:15 pm

ISDz is bros who siding with a brother who didn't like the addition of tha something in the name ushered in by another brother. I really aint gonna put out more than that but it's only a few sections who on that EBK shit. This is why I do not fuck with the streets no more.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » January 11th, 2015, 1:01 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:From what section King?
older oakley sds ....ive known for years.....everybody out there gotta eat

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby #PAXDillon » January 11th, 2015, 1:30 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:ISDz is bros who siding with a brother who didn't like the addition of tha something in the name ushered in by another brother. I really aint gonna put out more than that but it's only a few sections who on that EBK shit. This is why I do not fuck with the streets no more.

:ohhh: The SDs i'm cool wit from out on 59th and in Aurora I never been round someone with that ISD shit before

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 11th, 2015, 2:54 pm

That ISD shit is barely used. Bros is straight up SDz everything else is up to the nigga claiming. But it be SDz who deliberately rock ISD to let it be known how they feel bout certain shit.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » January 11th, 2015, 3:05 pm

Never seen no ISD tag up...or heard nobody ever shout that shit out but i aint out there like that anymore either

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Postby AllidoisFIN » January 12th, 2015, 1:51 pm

In FL where I used to be it was IGSD/DPG but in TN I've only come across SD if that's what yall talkin bout with the Insane

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 12th, 2015, 7:44 pm

DPG???

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » January 12th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Douglass Park Gangsters :lol:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » January 12th, 2015, 11:40 pm

The folks down there mostly from 18th & Cal but I never heard them screaming DPG. Sure it wasnt DSG?

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest