Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

associate
Posts: 101
Joined: March 1st, 2008, 3:02 pm

Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby StreetSoldier » March 1st, 2008, 5:06 pm

Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation is a Folks Mob made up of mostly latinos.

Their colors are Canary Yellow & Black.

Their symbols include a Baby Devil, Pitchforks, Shield, Heart w/Wings, Horns & Tail, 6 point Crown, 6 point Star

Some of their spin off sets include Oakley SD's, Cicero SD's, Hollow SD's

Their founder is King Satan

The Satan Disciples originated in 1964 founded by King Satan. The Satan Disciples originated as a White organization that were granted empowerment from David Barksdale (leader of the Devils Disciples) to operate on the streets. The Satan Disciples may have initially started in the Canaryville neighborhood on Chicago's Southside in the vicinity of 48th & Halsted. Transversly, the Satan Disciples are said to have based their original operations in the Pilsen neighborhood on Chicago's Southwest side. Nevertheless, upon originating, the Satan Disciples quickly entrenched themselves in the Western half of Pilsen, operating in the vicinity of West 24th Street & South California Ave. In the early 1970's the Satan Disciples started to experience a decline in their membership as many high-ranking White members were incarcerated, retired the gang life, or joined other street organizations. By the mid-to-late 1970's, the Satan Disciples recruited a vast amount of Latinos in which now made up the majority of their gangs membership. In 1978, the Satan Disciples were one of the first gangs to follow suit and join the Folks alliance due to their tight-knit relationship with the Black Disciples street gang within the correctional facilities. By the mid 1980's, the Satan Disciples had grown at a quite rapid pace, establishing a foothold not only in Pilsen and Canaryville, but in the Gage Park, Brighton Park, Bridgeport, and East Village communities, along with the suburb of Cicero. In around 1988, the Satan Disciples and Gangster Two-Six street gang initiated in a gang war that soon after sparked a controversy within the prison systems amongst the Latin Folks gangs. The war seemed to cause ties of unity to be broken among the various Latin Folks gangs that would soon spread onto the streets as well. Throughout the Satan Disciples history they have grown continuously on the Southside of Chicago. They have encountered many gang wars and rival street gangs and are well known to engage in acts of violence to protect their turf. Today the Satan Disciples are said to be carved into two seperate factions; one faction is or was recently controlled by Richard Valesquez Sr. and his son, Richard Valasquez Jr., collectively known as "the Twins". The other faction is controlled by Prince "Aggie". The Twins were convicted on rackateering and drug charges that stemmed from "Operation Vendetta II". Aggie has been in and out of the correctional facilities throughout the 1990's for minor charges, however, he is said to still exercise supreme control over the organization. The Satan Disciples are arch enemies with the Latin Kings street gang. The SD's are also known to be bitter rivals with the Gangster Two-Six, Latin Counts, Bishops, Saints, Two-Two Boys, Ambrose, Cullerton Deuces, Insane C-Notes, Insane Dragons, Harrison Gents, and Milwaukee Kings street gangs.




boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Region: South
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » August 1st, 2010, 3:52 am

ITS FUNNY HOW FAR OFF THESE GANG HISTORY BIOz ARE NOW DONT GET ME WRONG THERE IS PLENTY TRUTH IN THESE LIL GANG BIOz BUT THE GENERALIZATIONS LEAVES OUT SO MUCH NEEDED FACTS ONE THING I AM PROUD OF IS MY NATIONS HISTORY AN EVEN OUR MISTAKES SERVE AS A LESON FOR ALL OUR FUTURE Dz THIS BIO LEAVES OUT KKING SATAN AN HIS ROLE IN THE ORIGNAL DISCIPLES ALLIANCE AN HOW THAT GAVE BIRTH TO SATANS Dz LOOK THE CANARYVILLE Dz WERE REALIST Dz SHIT ITS LIKE THE SDz FUCKING STARTED WITH AGGIE AN THE TWINS WHO YOU THINK RECRUITED THOSE ORIGINAL Dz AN WHAT YOU THINK A BLACK DEVIL DISCIPLES MOB KING JUST GAVE POWER TO SOME WHITE GUYS AN MEXICANS AN LET THEM USE THE DISCIPLES NAME GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE THERE IS TO MUCH HISTORY LEFT OUT I CALL DOG SHIT ON THIS THE FIRST Dz ARE WHO MADE US Dz

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1968
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 1:32 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: NO-HEART NO-SOUL

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » August 1st, 2010, 11:05 am

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW FAR OFF THESE GANG HISTORY BIOz ARE NOW DONT GET ME WRONG THERE IS PLENTY TRUTH IN THESE LIL GANG BIOz BUT THE GENERALIZATIONS LEAVES OUT SO MUCH NEEDED FACTS ONE THING I AM PROUD OF IS MY NATIONS HISTORY AN EVEN OUR MISTAKES SERVE AS A LESON FOR ALL OUR FUTURE Dz THIS BIO LEAVES OUT KKING SATAN AN HIS ROLE IN THE ORIGNAL DISCIPLES ALLIANCE AN HOW THAT GAVE BIRTH TO SATANS Dz LOOK THE CANARYVILLE Dz WERE REALIST Dz sh*t ITS LIKE THE SDz f*cking STARTED WITH AGGIE AN THE TWINS WHO YOU THINK RECRUITED THOSE ORIGINAL Dz AN WHAT YOU THINK A BLACK DEVIL DISCIPLES MOB KING JUST GAVE POWER TO SOME WHITE GUYS AN MEXICANS AN LET THEM USE THE DISCIPLES NAME GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE THERE IS TO MUCH HISTORY LEFT OUT I CALL DOG sh*t ON THIS THE FIRST Dz ARE WHO MADE US Dz



I KKNO HOW U FEEL , I ERASED THE MLD ARTICLE THEY HAD ON WIKI .
I'AM REALLY GETTIN SIKK OF THAT BULLSHIT !

WHY DO U THINKK WE DO HAVE NO ARTICLE ON CHICAGOGANGS.ORG
IF I WAS U DADE FOLKKS ,I WOULD REALLY CONSIDER GETTIN REED-OF DA IGSDN ARTICLE THAT'S ON WIKI , AND IF U CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH THAT NIKKA WHO RUNZ THAT OTHER WEB-SITE & HAVE HIM TAKKE THAT SHIT DOWN .
PEACE FOLKKS AMOR ! BIG OL' D - NATION ..
:321: FUKK :321: GANGLAND !!! :321:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1968
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 1:32 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: NO-HEART NO-SOUL

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » August 1st, 2010, 12:16 pm

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:
DADE DEVIL KKRAZY wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW FAR OFF THESE GANG HISTORY BIOz ARE NOW DONT GET ME WRONG THERE IS PLENTY TRUTH IN THESE LIL GANG BIOz BUT THE GENERALIZATIONS LEAVES OUT SO MUCH NEEDED FACTS ONE THING I AM PROUD OF IS MY NATIONS HISTORY AN EVEN OUR MISTAKES SERVE AS A LESON FOR ALL OUR FUTURE Dz THIS BIO LEAVES OUT KKING SATAN AN HIS ROLE IN THE ORIGNAL DISCIPLES ALLIANCE AN HOW THAT GAVE BIRTH TO SATANS Dz LOOK THE CANARYVILLE Dz WERE REALIST Dz sh*t ITS LIKE THE SDz f*cking STARTED WITH AGGIE AN THE TWINS WHO YOU THINK RECRUITED THOSE ORIGINAL Dz AN WHAT YOU THINK A BLACK DEVIL DISCIPLES MOB KING JUST GAVE POWER TO SOME WHITE GUYS AN MEXICANS AN LET THEM USE THE DISCIPLES NAME GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE THERE IS TO MUCH HISTORY LEFT OUT I CALL DOG sh*t ON THIS THE FIRST Dz ARE WHO MADE US Dz



I KKNO HOW U FEEL , I ERASED THE MLD ARTICLE THEY HAD ON WIKI .
I'AM REALLY GETTIN SIKK OF THAT BULLSHIT !

WHY DO U THINKK WE DONT HAVE A ARTICLE ON CHICAGO GANGS .ORG
IF I WAS U DADE FOLKKS ,I WOULD REALLY CONSIDER GETTIN REED-OF DA IGSDN ARTICLE THAT'S ON WIKI , AND IF U CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH THAT NIKKA WHO RUNZ THAT OTHER WEB-SITE & HAVE HIM TAKKE THAT sh*t DOWN .
PEACE FOLKKS AMOR ! BIG OL' D - NATION ..
:321: FUKK :321: GANGLAND !!! :321:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1259
Joined: June 22nd, 2010, 11:15 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby Kensingtons Finest » August 1st, 2010, 11:10 pm

SDK MLDK Fuk all u donuts. u should go down canaryville now :lmao: no sd in site!! yall lost ure homeland to dem deuces... DEUCES??? :lmao: :lmao: SDK and mldk Hitler ROTS in a Black and GOLD box

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2675
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 2:17 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby SIR AMBRO » August 2nd, 2010, 1:33 am

THIS DONUT GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS SPEND ALL DAY LOOKIN UP THESE OLD ASS SHIT THAT DONT EVEN MATTER...DADE DEVIL LOOK LIKE GOLD DUST :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1849
Joined: April 24th, 2010, 9:51 am
Region: South

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby FAME » August 2nd, 2010, 1:34 am

REAL TRAP NIGGAz wrote:THIS DONUT GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS SPEND ALL DAY LOOKIN UP THESE OLD a$$ sh*t THAT DONT EVEN MATTER...DADE DEVIL LOOK LIKE GOLD DUST :2cents:


:drama:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Region: South
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » August 2nd, 2010, 6:42 am

REAL TRAP NIGGAz wrote:THIS DONUT GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS SPEND ALL DAY LOOKIN UP THESE OLD a$$ sh*t THAT DONT EVEN MATTER...DADE DEVIL LOOK LIKE GOLD DUST :2cents:




:bored: NOT EVEN WORTH THE SPIT MOST NI666AZ SPIT ON THAT A WITH :wtf3: ANIMAL KKILLA

superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby G-RED » August 2nd, 2010, 12:40 pm

Kensingtons Finest wrote:SDK MLDK Fuk all u donuts. u should go down canaryville now :lmao: no sd in site!! yall lost ure homeland to dem deuces... DEUCES??? :lmao: :lmao: SDK and mldk Hitler ROTS in a Black and GOLD box
ITZ DEUCES ON THE SS???????? I THOUGHT THE SD'S HOMELAND ON THE SS.......HELL I MIGHT BE WRONG THO

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1259
Joined: June 22nd, 2010, 11:15 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby Kensingtons Finest » August 3rd, 2010, 3:24 am

Dont know dey official motherland, always thought it was 18th in pilsen but dis article says canaryville which is mostly white in da 47th Halsted area, and yea dem deuces got 2 hoods in da South Side, 21st Washtenaw in Lil Village which dey call themselves Cullerton Deuces, there all MEX. and i dont remember if its 48th or 49th and Union in canaryvillle which are white mostly.

superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby G-RED » August 3rd, 2010, 11:28 am

Kensingtons Finest wrote:Dont know dey official motherland, always thought it was 18th in pilsen but dis article says canaryville which is mostly white in da 47th Halsted area, and yea dem deuces got 2 hoods in da South Side, 21st Washtenaw in Lil Village which dey call themselves Cullerton Deuces, there all MEX. and i dont remember if its 48th or 49th and Union in canaryvillle which are white mostly.
AW I THOUGHT U SPEAKING ON INSANE DEUCES.....SO CULLERTON DEUCES AND INSANE 2 DIFF MOBS?????

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2675
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 2:17 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby SIR AMBRO » August 3rd, 2010, 2:17 pm

YEA CULLERTON DUECES 2 DIFFERENT MOBS...THEY GET DOWN TOO...THEY SURROUNDED BY HEAVY ASS KINGZ AND SDZ N 26 AND AINT NO1 EVER TAKE THEIR HOOD...

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 217
Joined: July 7th, 2010, 7:59 pm
Region: Midwest

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby 8deucelks2 » August 3rd, 2010, 2:50 pm

G-RED wrote:
Kensingtons Finest wrote:Dont know dey official motherland, always thought it was 18th in pilsen but dis article says canaryville which is mostly white in da 47th Halsted area, and yea dem deuces got 2 hoods in da South Side, 21st Washtenaw in Lil Village which dey call themselves Cullerton Deuces, there all MEX. and i dont remember if its 48th or 49th and Union in canaryvillle which are white mostly.
AW I THOUGHT U SPEAKING ON INSANE DEUCES.....SO CULLERTON DEUCES AND INSANE 2 DIFF MOBS?????


man them deuces are on union from 39th - 47th lil spade town aka 2 town them donuts still got 48th and union, and yeah they are mostly white but them niggas get down and its all one mob INSANE CULLERTON DEUCES INSANE DEUCES SAME SHIT... JUST LIKE MY HOOD WE BUSH KINGS BUT WE STILL LATIN KINGS

superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby G-RED » August 3rd, 2010, 3:02 pm

SO CULLERTON DEUCES AND INSANE DEUCES ARE THE SAME MOB????????

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 217
Joined: July 7th, 2010, 7:59 pm
Region: Midwest

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby 8deucelks2 » August 3rd, 2010, 3:13 pm

YEAH MAN THEY ARE INSANE CULLERTON DEUCES IF U DONT BELEIVE ME GO TO CHICAGOGANGS.ORG AND CHECK OUT THEY SHIT

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1259
Joined: June 22nd, 2010, 11:15 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby Kensingtons Finest » August 3rd, 2010, 3:25 pm

Cullerton is a street, dats da block dey claim. dey all Mex there. Insane Cullerton Deuces. Insane Deuces, same mob

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 217
Joined: July 7th, 2010, 7:59 pm
Region: Midwest

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby 8deucelks2 » August 3rd, 2010, 3:31 pm

8deucelks2 wrote:YEAH MAN THEY ARE INSANE CULLERTON DEUCES IF U DONT BELEIVE ME GO TO thehoodup.ORG AND CHECK OUT THEY sh*t

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I PUT A DIFFERENT WEB SITE ADDRESS AND THEY CHANGED IT TOO THE HOOD UP THAT SHIT IS GAY AS HELL

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1849
Joined: April 24th, 2010, 9:51 am
Region: South

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby FAME » August 3rd, 2010, 3:48 pm

8deucelks2 wrote:
8deucelks2 wrote:YEAH MAN THEY ARE INSANE CULLERTON DEUCES IF U DONT BELEIVE ME GO TO thehoodup.ORG AND CHECK OUT THEY sh*t

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I PUT A DIFFERENT WEB SITE ADDRESS AND THEY CHANGED IT TOO THE HOOD UP THAT sh*t IS GAY AS HELL

:lol:

superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby G-RED » August 3rd, 2010, 4:31 pm

8deucelks2 wrote:
8deucelks2 wrote:YEAH MAN THEY ARE INSANE CULLERTON DEUCES IF U DONT BELEIVE ME GO TO thehoodup.ORG AND CHECK OUT THEY sh*t

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I PUT A DIFFERENT WEB SITE ADDRESS AND THEY CHANGED IT TOO THE HOOD UP THAT sh*t IS GAY AS HELL

:lol: LET ME GUESSED.....U TYPED.....CHI ...GANGS....ORG????

prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: June 19th, 2011, 8:28 am
Region: South
Affiliation: Manical Eas6t End

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby young folkz MLD » August 19th, 2011, 8:28 am

Kensingtons Finest wrote:SDK MLDK Fuk all u donuts. u should go down canaryville now :lmao: no sd in site!! yall lost ure homeland to dem deuces... DEUCES??? :lmao: :lmao: SDK and mldk Hitler ROTS in a Black and GOLD box

MLDN OWNS ALl Eas6^t End EBK R.I.P King Hitler

fresh meat
Posts: 46
Joined: January 3rd, 2011, 2:18 pm
Region: North East

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby edboyli » August 27th, 2011, 6:26 pm

quick question, does I.G.D's have decks and chapetrs?

fresh meat
Posts: 46
Joined: January 3rd, 2011, 2:18 pm
Region: North East

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby edboyli » August 27th, 2011, 6:29 pm

wrong thread/post

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 28th, 2011, 10:05 am

young folkz MLD wrote:
Kensingtons Finest wrote:SDK MLDK Fuk all u donuts. u should go down canaryville now :lmao: no sd in site!! yall lost ure homeland to dem deuces... DEUCES??? :lmao: :lmao: SDK and mldk Hitler ROTS in a Black and GOLD box

MLDN OWNS ALl Eas6^t End EBK R.I.P King Hitler

MLDK :tiphat:

prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: June 19th, 2011, 8:28 am
Region: South
Affiliation: Manical Eas6t End

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby young folkz MLD » August 28th, 2011, 11:49 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
young folkz MLD wrote:
Kensingtons Finest wrote:SDK MLDK Fuk all u donuts. u should go down canaryville now :lmao: no sd in site!! yall lost ure homeland to dem deuces... DEUCES??? :lmao: :lmao: SDK and mldk Hitler ROTS in a Black and GOLD box

MLDN OWNS ALl Eas6^t End EBK R.I.P King Hitler

MLDK :tiphat:

6 poppin 5 droppin Flake killer all day every day :shoot:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2239
Joined: September 12th, 2008, 10:19 am
Location: "WILD & WONDERFUL COAL COUNTIES"...
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Re: Insane Gangster Satan Disciples Nation

Postby six6thdisciple » August 28th, 2011, 8:11 pm

young folkz MLD wrote:
Kensingtons Finest wrote:SDK MLDK Fuk all u donuts. u should go down canaryville now :lmao: no sd in site!! yall lost ure homeland to dem deuces... DEUCES??? :lmao: :lmao: SDK and mldk Hitler ROTS in a Black and GOLD box

MLDN OWNS ALl Eas6^t End EBK R.I.P King Hitler


BIG OLD "GD"!!!..."GANGSTERS PARADISE"!!! :2cents: ...

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 41 guests