Vice lords check in!

soldier
soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Vice lords check in!

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » May 13th, 2016, 5:49 pm

What's mighty brothers!? I been Mia for a hot Lil sec but if you a newbie spit that shit! If you a oldie! AIW! Oh and what's mighty wit them ace gang brothers on artesian and them bocco niggas? Enlighten me brothers! 3-9-22-12 all is well! Or ho to hell! *mighty*

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Vice lords check in!

Postby ILick-Queens » May 13th, 2016, 8:56 pm

lah via vah vah to da bros :bow: 5olid world on king neal TaLL T's :shoot: die 6 gdk die kings 5^

king neal tvls 80s.jpg
king neal tvls 80s.jpg (49.86 KiB) Viewed 4966 times

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » May 14th, 2016, 10:24 am

we come peace beloved :umhm: givin high almighty praise to chief utha :bow:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » May 14th, 2016, 12:00 pm

:umhm: Almighty Lords world :shoot: bpsk, tpsk, ALKk, saintsk, insanes unknowns k ,countsk, 26k, black rubesk, insane maniaks-k, gdk, ABk crips-k , bloods-k ,pirus-k ,surenosk, 13k, nhck , 5^^ :umhm:

here's some golden knowledge for the bros, :bow: the 12's running shit :umhm:

Key- 1- What is Lordism? It is philosophy, ideology & guidelines of a chosen way of Life a lodestone made manifest through primitive teachings of its first teacher the Honorable Chief Edward Marlo Pepilow Perry & chiseled by devoted believers from various Schools of thought into the structure of today.

Key 2- What is the philosophy of Lordism? We believe in authenticity in the sight of God, but we don’t believe anyone religion can claim him exclusively, we believe all men are equal in the sight of God and the Righteous VL will be the recipients of God’s grace, the same as other religious People regardless of the religious persuasion. The Qu’ran says man was put here to be Vicegenerents. We take it as man was put here to be VL’S in this physical world.

prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » May 14th, 2016, 12:30 pm

:facepalm: this boy a super goofy

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: OffBack

Postby ....? » May 14th, 2016, 12:46 pm

BuffaloCriss wrote:we come peace beloved :umhm: givin high almighty praise to chief utha :bow:

That boy head big as hell :discust:

fresh meat

Postby ChiAndWaukTown » May 14th, 2016, 4:27 pm

BuffaloCriss wrote:we come peace beloved :umhm: givin high almighty praise to chief utha :bow:

thats one dope chain

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Postby Finball rollin » May 15th, 2016, 1:39 pm

Palms up beloved 99-22-12..All is mighty well whit ya self ? :tiphat: Big too hats lifted

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » May 16th, 2016, 2:37 pm

All is truly beloved

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » May 16th, 2016, 2:38 pm

I been dodging the laws and shit running from that mf ''F'' you draw? Still ain't ducked the cage fully! From city to city tryna stay as low key as possible... Ain't really been feeling this site waaaay too many trolls on this bitch for a brother! On Chief! But you already know it's palms up to the heavens to you and the rest of the body Joe! And always undying love! *mighty* :tiphat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » May 18th, 2016, 12:00 pm

FB_IMG_1460742425056.jpg
FB_IMG_1460742425056.jpg (14.12 KiB) Viewed 4468 times

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » May 18th, 2016, 12:23 pm

StillOn1 wrote:
FB_IMG_1460742425056.jpg

:lol: I see those same pics too on F.B my D :umhm: let me find out I done added u or a DiscIIIple u know in real life :lmao: u on noble Ali page ain't ya and gators n dat peace united org inc shit :lol:

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » May 18th, 2016, 4:13 pm

:ohhh: :2cents:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » May 18th, 2016, 5:13 pm

I would post the moes n gd's who I chat with but, then somebody gonna let em know of all the die 5 die 6 shit I be typing on here :lmao: but #III's to Narvell, Marvel, span, nitti,Ed :bow: A.d NEL to my G's off 79th, fuck mr. sensei dat old ass gdn nigga cocky n swear he the free version of Gregory shell or larry :lmao: NEL to Rasahn tho da G . s/o to my barnone 4oes from Lawndale n Austin rocking with me , my prIIIDes worldwide ,rocking with me ,my terror-town and woodlawn stones who give me street info n knowledge :whaat:

#Knee-deep in ya'll city :umhm: im fina organize ya'll up and make ya'll a black pride nation :lmao: im tired of the saints, kings,counts, and insanes unknowns :lmao: ya'll gona end up doing my dirty work for me n kill some chi latinos :discust:

prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » May 18th, 2016, 7:13 pm

do all ViceLords talk like this in real life.?? :whaat: :killself:

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:I been dodging the laws and shit running from that mf ''F'' you draw? Still ain't ducked the cage fully! From city to city tryna stay as low key as possible... Ain't really been feeling this site waaaay too many trolls on this bitch for a brother! On Chief! But you already know it's palms up to the heavens to you and the rest of the body Joe! And always undying love! *mighty* :tiphat:

my nigga said "running from that "F" Image

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » May 18th, 2016, 7:52 pm

:bow: here go yo lil gangsters stillon1 in moetown :lol:

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » May 19th, 2016, 5:03 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:do all ViceLords talk like this in real life.?? :whaat: :killself:

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:I been dodging the laws and shit running from that mf ''F'' you draw? Still ain't ducked the cage fully! From city to city tryna stay as low key as possible... Ain't really been feeling this site waaaay too many trolls on this bitch for a brother! On Chief! But you already know it's palms up to the heavens to you and the rest of the body Joe! And always undying love! *mighty* :tiphat:

my nigga said "running from that "F" Image

All the brothers I demo with speak and conduct themselves the same or similar as I so... Not all of us has the same tongue but we all stand the same! R. O. L ALL Is Well or Go To Hell! *MIGHT* :tiphat:

soldier
soldier

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » May 19th, 2016, 5:05 am

G-unit 5neakers wrote::bow: here go yo lil gangsters stillon1 in moetown :lol:

SMH... I know twenty ol lame as when I see e'm Joe! Still doin the same goofass shit boy! :facepalm: :killself:

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » May 19th, 2016, 1:21 pm

50Strong

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » May 19th, 2016, 1:25 pm

Most lords holla almighty but that not my bidness.we tryna unite in peace citywide.police brutality n the deterioration of our community needs to be stood upon.#Facts

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » May 19th, 2016, 3:47 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Most lords holla almighty but that not my bidness.we tryna unite in peace citywide.police brutality n the deterioration of our community needs to be stood upon.#Facts

dats true, plus as a downsouth nigga, who knows racism n knows ya'll city :umhm: im fina unite all 3's and make vicelords rides with us vs the saints n kings :umhm: im tired of latinos kalling ya'll niggers n mayates upthere n ya'll don't do nothing about it nation wise, just send 1 street full of niggas ,is not enough. we need all vicelords going at saints n Disciples going at saints, raza, etc :lol:

fresh meat

Postby NYK*SnitchCoast » May 19th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Twenty Chicago black vs Latino shit not a issue like that.shit to mixed up.and don't let niggas fool u like they don't fuck wit them cats cause they folks or ppl.the real opps the mfs bussin at u or the police out here

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » May 20th, 2016, 10:06 am

NYK*SnitchCoast wrote:Twenty Chicago black vs Latino shit not a issue like that.shit to mixed up.and don't let niggas fool u like they don't fuck wit them cats cause they folks or ppl.the real opps the mfs bussin at u or the police out here

u believe u, I know u know what u talkin about, but I know shit too from a spiritual and experience point of view. u don't see them latinos doing dat in macon, atl, new Orleans ,baton rouge, Detroit mia tho :lol: where u got strong black holds.. yes u do in the chi and L.a bkuz of gangs ..but.. they don't stand for black power tho , they stand for they streets n hoods :lol:

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » May 20th, 2016, 11:13 am

:lol: damn I slipped up G...I feel where u going with it.in the back of the yards we use to have race fights in Cornell park.blacks didn't go under the 49th viaduct,that was the boarder for them too unless they lived on our side.all that fighting n fuckin got it mixed up.no lie tho the saints n la razas always been kinda racist but out here mfs more territorial so u can expect anything if u in they hood.

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » May 20th, 2016, 3:34 pm

StillOn1 wrote::lol: damn I slipped up G...I feel where u going with it.in the back of the yards we use to have race fights in Cornell park.blacks didn't go under the 49th viaduct,that was the boarder for them too unless they lived on our side.all that fighting n fuckin got it mixed up.no lie tho the saints n la razas always been kinda racist but out here mfs more territorial so u can expect anything if u in they hood.

I just feel like, blacks in Chicago go thru the most, more struggles, on top of killing ya'll selves and these other ethnicity groups don't n they secretly hate ya'll, enjoying the bdn vs gdn, 4oes vs mivl's, etc etc..that if ya'll was to be more politically awaken like the blacks in the 70's , they will be skard of ya'll then .. do some black racial krimes man :lol: we all know if the moes ,g's ,bd's be on some racial shit for a while ,them spics will start back krying for folks n peoples & A.A :lmao:

Next

Return to Midwest