What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 9:27 am

_brolic_ wrote:You're not capable of having a serious conversation about this gang shit.

No, not about gang shit, about snitching on people specifically the 2 6.

_brolic_ wrote:You're a bitch made wannabe who snitches out of jealousy :killself:

When you're ready to reply to that post...




underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 9:28 am

Neal wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Neak looking to snitch on 2 6 now. The boy has no shame

What's wrong with snitching on 2 6, exactly?

Or maybe your drinking buddy tdawg can answer that.

Let's see if brolic can actually reply to this post.

If his response is "snitching is always wrong you fucking autie" then I guess he totally forgot about the part about dry snitching vs. wet snitching. Did he contradict himself?"

fresh meat
Posts: 21
Joined: May 9th, 2014, 8:22 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: WCC

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Corporate » April 19th, 2016, 10:17 am

Neal wrote:
Neal wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Neak looking to snitch on 2 6 now. The boy has no shame

What's wrong with snitching on 2 6, exactly?

Or maybe your drinking buddy tdawg can answer that.

Let's see if brolic can actually reply to this post.

If his response is "snitching is always wrong you fucking autie" then I guess he totally forgot about the part about dry snitching vs. wet snitching. Did he contradict himself?"

Neal you can't read or you think everyone is stupid. He said it's always wrong when "a mark ass bitch like you" does it. Dude you have pretty much killed all Chicago topics; we can't even play without you dropping your unsolicited :2cents:. Whole time, I've BEEN out the street and don't even feel comfortable talking about shit because of your peeping, telling, ass. You ask questions no one answers not because we don't know, but we don't want you to know. Bro take your ass to NY or something where them dudes wanna run their mouths. Bad boys move in silence in Chicago

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 11:33 am

Corporate wrote:
Neal wrote:
Neal wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Neak looking to snitch on 2 6 now. The boy has no shame

What's wrong with snitching on 2 6, exactly?

Or maybe your drinking buddy tdawg can answer that.

Let's see if brolic can actually reply to this post.

If his response is "snitching is always wrong you fucking autie" then I guess he totally forgot about the part about dry snitching vs. wet snitching. Did he contradict himself?"

Neal you can't read or you think everyone is stupid. He said it's always wrong when "a mark ass bitch like you" does it.

But snitching isn't judged by the person who did it - it's by what the situation the person was snitching about.

Corporate wrote:Dude you have pretty much killed all Chicago topics; we can't even play without you dropping your unsolicited :2cents:.

Yea, it sucks when a big, badass, ass hole like me comes in and ruins the fun.

Corporate wrote:[Whole time, I've BEEN out the street and don't even feel comfortable talking about shit because of your peeping, telling, ass.

~
Don't tell me you're becoming a coward in real life due to some Internet person like me. In fact, when you're out on the streets you shouldn't even be thinking about me. What mofo on this forum thinks about me outside the Internet?

However, though, at least you have the balls to admit it, if that is true.

Corporate wrote:You ask questions no one answers not because we don't know, but we don't want you to know.

Right, that's the whole point of asking. I wouldn't ask a question if I believed people they did know. The whole point of asking questions is based on whether you think others know and regardless of any other factor.

This is good for you, too, because it lets you know who are the ones who know and don't care if I know. Say I asked 5 people "what does OTF stand for?" and actually 1 of the 5 answers. That is useful to you since now you know who doesn't give a shit whether I know.

I choose to be on the category of people with balls. The same applies for the 1 of 5 people that "don't give a shit what other people think."

Corporate wrote:[Bro take your ass to NY or something where them dudes wanna run their mouths.

That's okay. If I die, I dedicate it to racism. (Even if it were to Whites.). You only get to die once in life.

Corpotate wrote:Bad boys move in silence in Chicago

Yup, and that don't apply here since nobody stupid enough to.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 11:34 am

Oh, and did I forgot to say...


Oh, maybe I forgot to say, the whole "1st off Bebo is that you?" :lol:

Did I avoid anything? :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 11:37 am

Oooh oooh, here comes brolic.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby _brolic_ » April 19th, 2016, 11:37 am

You live vicariously through people who actually put in work because you're a faggot weakling who constantly gets bullied and clowned on irl. You're self-admitted idol is a homeless crack addict who got kicked out of public park for squatting there. No one is ever going to take you seriously, or give you any real info about the topics you ask about. Do what I say already, and make some more of your gay little pamphlets for us all to laugh at. You're only good for comic relief

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 11:39 am

Good post, _brolic_.

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby chitowntdawg » April 19th, 2016, 12:32 pm

I see neal the only one with "balls" like he puts it :lol: you know neal you are one odd son of a puta ...but i guess its not by choice or is it

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 2:08 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:I see neal the only one with "balls" like he puts it :lol: you know neal you are one odd son of a puta ...but i guess its not by choice or is it

It's gonna be both.

Some of it is by choice and some isn't.

Like I said before I like to be inspired by people better than me and inspired to be not like those that have flaws.

1 such example that comes to mind, on what not to be, happened in high school.

I had a teacher who was completely black and white when it comes to students by gender. He treated people completely by gender, which pissed me off.

To make a long story short. He had a couch in his classroom. And it was only for female students. If a guy sat on the couch he would come up to you and ask "are you a pretty female" and if you say no then he'll say "then get off my couch."

I initially hated that and it only motivated to not be like that. So say for customer service, I try to be very gender-neutral. I don't want to be the type that is caught only offering money to females and not males.

And then the other way around, sometimes I meet people who are very organized in life. Their computers got bigger, more complex, gadgets, then my computer. They can make a website more constructed than I can. Their grammar more decent than mine. And then that feeds to my inspiration. Like I was saying about Ancient and Phil Moe, I don't know if Ancient is developed enough to appreciate someone like Phil Moe. :lol:

And no I'm not the only 1 with balls in the forum. I am, however, 1 of the few often put in situations where I'll be judged if I have balls or not. Not everybody got that situation.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 5:00 pm

Neal wrote:
Neal wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Neak looking to snitch on 2 6 now. The boy has no shame

What's wrong with snitching on 2 6, exactly?

Or maybe your drinking buddy tdawg can answer that.

Let's see if brolic can actually reply to this post.

If his response is "snitching is always wrong you fucking autie" then I guess he totally forgot about the part about dry snitching vs. wet snitching. Did he contradict himself?"

Oh, and brolic sweetheart.

Don't forget about this post. Don't let Corporate give you a good reason to ignore this 1.

Just because Corporate got in and we side-tracked, a lot of times when there multiple conversations people use a good excuse to ignore certain posts. That may work for some people but that don't work with me.

Let's se if you can get back on track again about, dry snitching vs. wet snitching the 2 6.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 20th, 2016, 8:55 am

Neal wrote:Oh, and did I forgot to say...


Oh, maybe I forgot to say, the whole "1st off Bebo is that you?" :lol:

Did I avoid anything? :lol:

Oh, and what else did I forgot to say, regarding a certain crybaby in this forum.

I also forgot to say "I don't owe anybody anything!" argument.

The whole "I owe no one anything. These topics don't gain my interest cause i know who i am. I can't b manipulated and lied 2. Done."

:facepalm:

Whoever thought some of TheHoodUp OGs can be such pussies. :lol:

All these years and what have they learned.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 20th, 2016, 12:58 pm

Neal wrote:
Neal wrote:Oh, and did I forgot to say...


Oh, maybe I forgot to say, the whole "1st off Bebo is that you?" :lol:

Did I avoid anything? :lol:

Oh, and what else did I forgot to say, regarding a certain crybaby in this forum.

I also forgot to say "I don't owe anybody anything!" argument.

The whole "I owe no one anything. These topics don't gain my interest cause i know who i am. I can't b manipulated and lied 2. Done."

:facepalm:

Whoever thought some of TheHoodUp OGs can be such pussies. :lol:

All these years and what have they learned.

damn you trying to go to war with Moe Nem Neal your such a Chiraq Savage on Almighty Gaylords :lol:

fresh meat
Posts: 21
Joined: May 9th, 2014, 8:22 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: WCC

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Corporate » April 20th, 2016, 7:11 pm

Neal wrote:
Corporate wrote:
Neal wrote:
Neal wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Neak looking to snitch on 2 6 now. The boy has no shame

What's wrong with snitching on 2 6, exactly?

Or maybe your drinking buddy tdawg can answer that.

Let's see if brolic can actually reply to this post.

If his response is "snitching is always wrong you fucking autie" then I guess he totally forgot about the part about dry snitching vs. wet snitching. Did he contradict himself?"

Neal you can't read or you think everyone is stupid. He said it's always wrong when "a mark ass bitch like you" does it.

But snitching isn't judged by the person who did it - it's by what the situation the person was snitching about.

Corporate wrote:Dude you have pretty much killed all Chicago topics; we can't even play without you dropping your unsolicited :2cents:.

Yea, it sucks when a big, badass, ass hole like me comes in and ruins the fun.

Corporate wrote:[Whole time, I've BEEN out the street and don't even feel comfortable talking about shit because of your peeping, telling, ass.

~
Don't tell me you're becoming a coward in real life due to some Internet person like me. In fact, when you're out on the streets you shouldn't even be thinking about me. What mofo on this forum thinks about me outside the Internet?

However, though, at least you have the balls to admit it, if that is true.

Corporate wrote:You ask questions no one answers not because we don't know, but we don't want you to know.

Right, that's the whole point of asking. I wouldn't ask a question if I believed people they did know. The whole point of asking questions is based on whether you think others know and regardless of any other factor.

This is good for you, too, because it lets you know who are the ones who know and don't care if I know. Say I asked 5 people "what does OTF stand for?" and actually 1 of the 5 answers. That is useful to you since now you know who doesn't give a shit whether I know.

I choose to be on the category of people with balls. The same applies for the 1 of 5 people that "don't give a shit what other people think."

Corporate wrote:[Bro take your ass to NY or something where them dudes wanna run their mouths.

That's okay. If I die, I dedicate it to racism. (Even if it were to Whites.). You only get to die once in life.

Corpotate wrote:Bad boys move in silence in Chicago

Yup, and that don't apply here since nobody stupid enough to.

At best you're self-indulgent, at worst, just completely clueless. As far as being a coward...Not sure where you get the idea I actually think about you other than when I read your goofy-ass posts.... My comment about not wanting to share on happenings is obviously in the context of this forum but whatever, your reading comprehension is obviously not great.
None of what you ask is valuable to me because you stop conversations due to your eavesdropping and subsequent snitching. Look I was just curious what your response would be and of course it's off topic, lacking any recognizable logic, and of course, your special brand of self-indulgent. Sociologists have actually successfully done what you claim to be doing, but they've always done it with the communities' blessing. One academic to another: don't be out here snooping; get plugged, get blessed, get an alignment and make your move. But of course, you think you're smarter than everyone :whaat:

fresh meat
Posts: 21
Joined: May 9th, 2014, 8:22 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: WCC

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Corporate » April 20th, 2016, 7:18 pm

Neal wrote:
Neal wrote:
Neal wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Neak looking to snitch on 2 6 now. The boy has no shame

What's wrong with snitching on 2 6, exactly?

Or maybe your drinking buddy tdawg can answer that.

Let's see if brolic can actually reply to this post.

If his response is "snitching is always wrong you fucking autie" then I guess he totally forgot about the part about dry snitching vs. wet snitching. Did he contradict himself?"

Oh, and brolic sweetheart.

Don't forget about this post. Don't let Corporate give you a good reason to ignore this 1.

Just because Corporate got in and we side-tracked, a lot of times when there multiple conversations people use a good excuse to ignore certain posts. That may work for some people but that don't work with me.

Let's se if you can get back on track again about, dry snitching vs. wet snitching the 2 6.


Bro Neal when you doing something on Nuke City?

superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby G Mac » April 20th, 2016, 10:27 pm

:whaat: neals nothin more than partial educated dummy

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » April 20th, 2016, 11:11 pm

StillOn1 wrote::whaat: neals nothin more than partial educated dummy


:lol: Quit acting like your living any better. I'll at least give Neal props for being capable of composing a comprehensible sentence. You fucking dumb ass! :whaat:

superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby G Mac » April 21st, 2016, 12:35 am

Foh.you live at home with your parents bum.they gotta replace their couch every year cause your mangy ass dont got a bed.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby Neal » April 21st, 2016, 10:07 am

Corporate wrote:At best you're self-indulgent, at worst, just completely clueless.

Right, but unlike others, I'll ask something when I don't know something. Unlike others, I can actually admit when I don't know something.

For example, what's Nuke City?

I didn't grow up with Hispanic or Black parents that could teach me these things.

Corporate wrote:As far as being a coward...Not sure where you get the idea I actually think about you other than when I read your goofy-ass posts....

That's good. I got the idea from that post you made about you afraid to discuss anything out on the street...

Corporate wrote:My comment about not wanting to share on happenings is obviously in the context of this forum but whatever, your reading comprehension is obviously not great.

That doesn't matter - you being sarcastic with me, I can easily be sarcastic back with you.

Corporate wrote:None of what you ask is valuable to me because you stop conversations due to your eavesdropping and subsequent snitching.

Right, value is subjective, what I ask is valuable to myself.

Corporate wrote:Look I was just curious what your response would be and of course it's off topic, lacking any recognizable logic, and of course, your special brand of self-indulgent. Sociologists have actually successfully done what you claim to be doing, but they've always done it with the communities' blessing. One academic to another: don't be out here snooping; get plugged, get blessed, get an alignment and make your move. But of course, you think you're smarter than everyone :whaat:

Yea, you know the whole pick-up artist game? About men going around hitting on women? Asking them for their numbers? That of course there will always be a % of women that will reject you?

Just think of it as the same thing when I ask Ancient or people what does OTF stand for.

So it's like another rejection game.

Do men tell other men to stop approaching women know some women will always reject?

Do men give a shit?

Men will hit on women even if knowing she will reject them, so what, they still do it.

Men are not afraid of rejection.

I don't know something, I need balls to ask it, which lets others know I admit I don't know something.

It pisses you off? Okay, but it pisses a lot of men off when other men hit on their women. But in reality, it does them a favor. It tests their females on how loyal they are to them. It also does them a favor when other men hit on them in a corny way so she knows how pathetic other men out there. And what happens when he is the pathetic 1 and she is hit on by someone better than him - then you can see where his insecurity is. This is also doing him a favor - that he needs to self-improve, he just doesn't see it that way.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » April 21st, 2016, 7:38 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Foh.you live at home with your parents bum.they gotta replace their couch every year cause your mangy ass dont got a bed.


:lol: That was actually funny, I'll admit that. Too bad you cant write a rhyme that's worth a fuck though... Old Hooked on "Phonix" lackin ass nigga! It's all good though son, come by the corner store, 40's got you on that King Cobra oz. Nights are getting warmer, We can be drinking partners and I even got the connect on that dust :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby _brolic_ » April 21st, 2016, 10:33 pm

This topic is now about Africa. What part of Africa would you most like to see? I'd like to go to Angola
Image

Image

Image

Image

captain
captain
Posts: 415
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 1:53 am
Location: BI
Region: Midwest

Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Postby southboi » April 25th, 2016, 10:45 pm

I've seen 26 on North Ave Beach deep on more than one occasion then again alot of mobs go there but that was a while ago not sure about now and Kings had Cal park Beach on lock

Previous

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kayackencus and 78 guests