Lock the Land -100s,Ancient,DParkk,chitowndawg

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Lock the Land -100s,Ancient,DParkk,chitowndawg

Postby G Mac » April 8th, 2016, 3:51 pm

What is it y'all think need to be done for the blocks n hoods to get back to being about community n getting money.mfs gone always fye shit up,but it wasn't senseless shit to the point it fucked with the bread.I think a universal law among every squad,hood,etc.should be recognized.it should be to police the police that's policing the area.respect individuals/businesses/property,put the neighborhood first.Last but not least before letting bros go do a drill see if the situation can be handled with a fare fight.of course this would mean holler in at who the issue with.If that brother or brothers not willing or the other party is not then they got to handle there issue individually... Niggas who scared to fight will kill their own in a disagreement. These the brothers none of need.

superior
superior

Re: Lock the Land -100s,Ancient,DParkk,chitowndawg

Postby G Mac » April 8th, 2016, 3:53 pm

*none of us need around

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » April 8th, 2016, 4:30 pm

Economics.. Black Folks got to start owning shit in their neighborhoods, everything else will fall into place after that....

Pick A street like halstead & take over..

Stop buyin shit from non blacks..

Gangs should've flipped that money in the 90s :smh: All them millions being made.. The liquor & gas station industry could've been totally black owned in our neighborhoods, instead its the complete opposite...

Drug dealing ain't the problem, its the reckless shootings :facepalm: Somebody gotta start takin guns from these shortys....

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » April 8th, 2016, 5:23 pm

That's real spill right there.I been paying attention to how the Arabs act now to how they was when shit was in order.they give off a notion as if blacks soon to lose the land and becoming disrespectful.even though we buy from them everyday.another good point u made was that 90s money should've went back in the hood.its a few dudes that food joints I know n have hired some they guys.RuHungry in my h9d was owned by Italians,the hood a lot of bread there.one of the folks own it now.but that's it.far as niggas shooting blindly I think we should push the agenda of having niggas box.that's how u weed out cowards among all these groups in the city.strip a nigga of that pole n he can't get one n he won't fight will make him tuck his tale or get with what the majority on.

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » April 8th, 2016, 5:24 pm

Hood

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » April 8th, 2016, 6:14 pm

First off shit been poppin off and reckless for such a long time,nobody giving a shit n disrespectful to people in their own hood including their own momma
that its gonna take that long also to undo ....second its all about building ....you trappin today but do something legit with that bread and then pass the torch and help out the younger brothers come up dont get stuck in the game too long n get greedy.... but too many people out for themselves nowadays....its all about creating opportunities you hangin at the corner bangin aint doin shit for your future i realized that and started putting my $$ together cause i saw beyond gangbangin but to be honest nobody pushed me in that direction i had go wake up myself .....everytime i go by the hood now is not to preach but to inspire .and i always drop $$ ....but it always boils down to leadership many hoods are jn turmoil when it comes to leadership including my own ....due to cases ,jndictments,snitching, and to tell you the truth people kinda spooked to step up ....you really gotta get a grip on them shortys and teach them consequences

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » April 8th, 2016, 7:43 pm

Good shit king.I agree it starts with self.gotta lead by example.its definitely going to take as many years to rebuild as it has to destroy.I believe if each individual start off with their immediate circle n say OK we going to clean our block we be on twice a week it would have a domino effect on the other guys in our hood on other blocks.whatever it is its got to be something positive to open the negative eyes.I don't expect everybody to jump on the wagon but if there was these type of groups from every mob we could save our hoods n kids from some of this dumb shit that hurting everyone's families.don't get me wrong I still gotta tighten some things up in my life but I've never seen the shit I do now.and something gotta change

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » April 8th, 2016, 7:44 pm

*twice a month

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » April 8th, 2016, 8:39 pm

You gotta build trust not only within your circles but the community also .....cause the shortys always wildin out or fuckin with people in the hood so people alot quicker yo call 50 on you when before they would even help you out when you were in a jam....it boils down to discipline and respect ....and act with force when needed

general
general
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Cryptik1 » April 9th, 2016, 7:22 am

I don't know y y'all even put chitowndawg n dismhe can't even tell who a real brother (spiddy)aka king Hollywood chitown was a king we shud link up type shit chitown u a outside nigga lookin in bro

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » April 9th, 2016, 7:59 am

StillOn1 wrote:What is it y'all think need to be done for the blocks n hoods to get back to being about community n getting money.

Haha. That's the contradiction. Money is what started it too. Isn't money the reason why kings and 2 6 don't get along? (When 2 6 started selling drugs in Little Village, then they made enemies and competition with the kings.).

Same thing when another mob comes into a hood and starts sellin. Then it makes all the other nations and dealers bummed out about that.

I'll give another 1.

Insecurity.

Many times, I don't know who that new mother fucker is, I think he's an opp, so I'll go whoop his ass.

How many mother fuckers commit crimes due to insecurity.

I'll use tdawg as an example:

Suppose I hire a big Latino shirtless man to go walk around shirtless up and down the streets of Crown Town, does it bum you out? Does it make you insecure?

And if so, are you going to approach him 1 on 1, or are you going to get your group of 5 kings to go approach.

So as long as he.

1. Doesn't stare people down.

And.

2. Not walk twice down the same block or again in a backwards direction. (Not walk up and down the same street, keep goin to a new street).

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » April 9th, 2016, 8:03 am

BuffaloCriss wrote:Economics.. Black Folks got to start owning shit in their neighborhoods, everything else will fall into place after that....

Yup.

The liquor store on 79th/Halsted owned by Middle Eastern.

The gas station at 76th/Vincennes owned by a Pakistani Muslim.

The only stores seemingly owned by Blacks are franchises like McDonald's and Popeye's.

-

Puerto Ricans and Humboldt Park seem to have the same problem, the McDonald's on North by Sawyer seems to have quite a lot of Mexican and Black employees. The liquor store by North and Spaulding seems to be owned by Eastern Europeans. A lot of their gas stations and stores have Mexican employees, not Puerto Rican.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » April 9th, 2016, 11:23 am

Neal wrote:
StillOn1 wrote:What is it y'all think need to be done for the blocks n hoods to get back to being about community n getting money.

Haha. That's the contradiction. Money is what started it too. Isn't money the reason why kings and 2 6 don't get along? (When 2 6 started selling drugs in Little Village, then they made enemies and competition with the kings.).

Same thing when another mob comes into a hood and starts sellin. Then it makes all the other nations and dealers bummed out about that.

I'll give another 1.

Insecurity.

Many times, I don't know who that new mother fucker is, I think he's an opp, so I'll go whoop his ass.

How many mother fuckers commit crimes due to insecurity.

I'll use tdawg as an example:

Suppose I hire a big Latino shirtless man to go walk around shirtless up and down the streets of Crown Town, does it bum you out? Does it make you insecure?

And if so, are you going to approach him 1 on 1, or are you going to get your group of 5 kings to go approach.

So as long as he.

1. Doesn't stare people down.

And.

2. Not walk twice down the same block or again in a backwards direction. (Not walk up and down the same street, keep goin to a new street).
why does it always have to be about shirtless men walking down the blocks :whaat: suspect

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » April 9th, 2016, 6:27 pm

StillOn1 wrote:What is it y'all think need to be done for the blocks n hoods to get back to being about community n getting money.mfs gone always fye shit up,but it wasn't senseless shit to the point it fucked with the bread.I think a universal law among every squad,hood,etc.should be recognized.it should be to police the police that's policing the area.respect individuals/businesses/property,put the neighborhood first.Last but not least before letting bros go do a drill see if the situation can be handled with a fare fight.of course this would mean holler in at who the issue with.If that brother or brothers not willing or the other party is not then they got to handle there issue individually... Niggas who scared to fight will kill their own in a disagreement. These the brothers none of need.

You really need some friends.

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » April 9th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:I don't know y y'all even put chitowndawg n dismhe can't even tell who a real brother (spiddy)aka king Hollywood chitown was a king we shud link up type shit chitown u a outside nigga lookin in bro

Go read a book and repeat 3rd grade writing lessons....you dont even make any sense .... :lol: i give two shits what u think about me .....i hear trolls comin

general
general

Postby Cryptik1 » April 9th, 2016, 9:58 pm

Dude I know more of your own king brothers then u fool so stop it.your a phony nigga.do u know crow,j Dogg,AL we-we,shark fly,red,lil dice DK(rip) come on nigga I get around I remember when y'all nation got his teeth knocked by some paisas at the bar ur a groupie .ur making so much money ur always on here stop it too I'm rite here by Marquette park 71 kedzie so I know if u wanna link up we can man to man no b.s.

general
general

Postby Cryptik1 » April 9th, 2016, 10:00 pm

O n j dog that handicap ass nigga that rammed them sdz car into that tree some time ago

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » April 10th, 2016, 6:16 am

I don't think ChitownTdawg a king either :shrug:

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » April 10th, 2016, 6:17 am

Dude I know more of your own king brothers then u fool so stop it.your a phony nigga.do u know crow,j Dogg,AL we-we,shark fly,red,lil dice DK(rip) come on nigga I get around I remember when y'all nation got his teeth knocked by some paisas at the bar ur a groupie .ur making so much money ur always on here stop it too I'm rite here by Marquette park 71 kedzie so I know if u wanna link up we can man to man no b.s.

:ohhh:

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » April 10th, 2016, 9:20 am

Cryptik1 wrote:Dude I know more of your own king brothers then u fool so stop it.your a phony nigga.do u know crow,j Dogg,AL we-we,shark fly,red,lil dice DK(rip) come on nigga I get around I remember when y'all nation got his teeth knocked by some paisas at the bar ur a groupie .ur making so much money ur always on here stop it too I'm rite here by Marquette park 71 kedzie so I know if u wanna link up we can man to man no b.s.
:whaat: first off bebo is that you....if not who the fuck are you fool? and why the fuck would you know about who the fuck i know ...you got up early in the morning to make your first post n you think you know me foh . :lol: ....and by your own admission "i get around " so you claim you know the brothers but you aint one ....so whos the groupie and nobody said i was making so much $ . ..i tell you what though i make more than your average person and your bummy ass each n every week and thats a fact...but this gotta be somebodys multi account so aint even gonna pay you no mind cause trust you dont want this

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » April 10th, 2016, 9:32 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
Cryptik1 wrote:Dude I know more of your own king brothers then u fool so stop it.your a phony nigga.do u know crow,j Dogg,AL we-we,shark fly,red,lil dice DK(rip) come on nigga I get around I remember when y'all nation got his teeth knocked by some paisas at the bar ur a groupie .ur making so much money ur always on here stop it too I'm rite here by Marquette park 71 kedzie so I know if u wanna link up we can man to man no b.s.
:whaat: first off bebo is that you....if not who the fuck are you fool? and why the fuck would you know about who the fuck i know ...you got up early in the morning to make your first post n you think you know me foh . :lol: ....and by your own admission "i get around " so you claim you know the brothers but you aint one ....so whos the groupie and nobody said i was making so much $ . ..i tell you what though i make more than your average person and your bummy ass each n every week and thats a fact...but this gotta be somebodys multi account so aint even gonna pay you no mind cause trust you dont want this
if you aint simebodys other account then you probablly still a liitle teenage nobody that hasnt seen shit yet or dont know older kings

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 10th, 2016, 2:22 pm

HoodProphet wrote:I don't think ChitownTdawg a king either :shrug:

:lol:

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » April 10th, 2016, 3:35 pm

Says the guys whos always gettin called out and most recently see the jayrock aint pr no more thread.... :shrug:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 10th, 2016, 3:40 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Says the guys whos always gettin called out and most recently see the jayrock aint pr no more thread.... :shrug:

he is kinda right tho Puerto Ricans are White if he chooses to identity with it why get mad over it :shrug:

general
general

Postby Cryptik1 » April 10th, 2016, 9:04 pm

Nigga I was born in 83 and I'm folks went to gage park class of 2001 if I would of graduated I lived in crown town on 52nd Sawyer rite across the street from the school . everyone I jus named n there 30s or dead so y u frontin I bet u don't no1 I jus named fuckin flake like I sed im n Marquette park my stomping grounds.this is my second account my other 1 was jus cryptik made a few post then stopped forgot my password.that was like 2 years ago . real niggas do business with real niggas that y I know a lot of Kings cause I rotated with them when I was younger.i use to buy burner n other things from them nigga.I could name whole hoods damn near. U ain't no king ur jus some1 who grew up in there hood. On another note bebo is a lame so is northpole69/chucky/hoodbeenup/hood puppet/

Next

Return to Midwest