Bouncer shot in head at Brudders

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Bouncer shot in head at Brudders

Post by HoodProphet » April 3rd, 2016, 11:00 pm

This hot as bar, that's why I dont fuck with it for a year now, Friday nights the worse, always something popping off, security was doing his job and he takes a bullet to the head trying to break up a fight :smh:

This were all the latin bangers go :discust:

http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-shot-in ... r/1274140/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A 51-year-old bouncer at an Irving Park neighborhood bar was shot in the head Saturday night, police say.

The man remained in critical condition Sunday at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.

The victim worked at Brudder's Bar in the 3600-block of North Pulaski Road on the city's Northwest Side, police said. The shooter fired from outside the bar through the window.

No one is in custody. A Thai restaurant nearby which has multiple surveillance cameras may have captured an image of the shooter.

A woman who lives a few doors down from the bar was about to take her dog for a walk when she said heard shots.

"We noticed [the bouncer] on the floor. They were doing CPR on him ... right in the doorway," she said. The woman preferred to remain anonymous because she "didn't want to get shot next."

She said she doesn't like the environment at Brudder's. "Every night from 11 to 3 in the morning, I hear chaos," she said, adding that there were a lot of fights at the bar.

Police would not say if the victim was the intended target, or if the shooting stemmed from an altercation. The windows of a vehicle parked across from the bar were also shot out.

Witnesses said that the shooting occurred shortly after the bouncer had broke up a fight outside, and then returned inside the bar.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Re: Bouncer shot in head at Brudders

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 3rd, 2016, 11:07 pm

:smh: mfs jus getting dropped like it's nothing

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 3rd, 2016, 11:45 pm

:smh: kan't go to the store, airports, clubs, movies, sit on the porchs ,kan't even walk to ur own kitchen :wtf2:

BootySniffer
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by BootySniffer » April 4th, 2016, 1:27 am

GOOD! I'm tired of these bouncer niggaz always tryna size up on u thinkin they all though n shit. Bout time someone clapped one of those meatheads!

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » April 4th, 2016, 5:47 am

Oh I saw the article, it was right on Addison and Pulaski, no?

However, I wanted to post to link because it was Allinyourhood's bar, but I didn't get around to it.

When I read your post, I thought you were going to mention Allinyourhood but ah well.

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 4th, 2016, 10:09 am

GOOD! I'm tired of these bouncer niggaz always tryna size up on u thinkin they all though n shit. Bout time someone clapped one of those meatheads!
:lol: :tiphat:

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » April 4th, 2016, 2:04 pm

heard it on scanner

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 11th, 2016, 9:14 pm

Neal wrote:Oh I saw the article, it was right on Addison and Pulaski, no?

However, I wanted to post to link because it was Allinyourhood's bar, but I didn't get around to it.

When I read your post, I thought you were going to mention Allinyourhood but ah well.
Yea Neal thats my bar,when I was younger I was at Bruder every weekend but the last 3 years I've been going once a month. ...you have latin brothers, insane unknowns and a few Gaylord and Familia stones that be in their constantly every weekend but also a few older kings be in thier.it's a older crowd bar playing old school classics and rap plus latino music....the bouncer was a nice guy if you personally knew him from just talking with him at the bar which I would always joke with all the bouncers when 8 walk in ,but he did get aggressive when he didn't want you in thier but never with me or my mob.to tell ya I wasn't there that night and don't really know what the true story is cause everyone saying different shit. :ohhh:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 11th, 2016, 9:38 pm

Yea Brudders mostly a finball bar.....use to go there to, I remember when they changed it a few times over the years, glowing different color seat boards, hangovers down the street thats another finball bar, went there and I was surrounded by spanish 4s, kings, and believe it or not gaylords in there 20s

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » April 12th, 2016, 9:41 am

Anybody ever been to the Latin nightclub on Lincoln, by Bryn Mawr? Is it like the K'Oz?

I should get started going into the nightclub scene but meh.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 12th, 2016, 1:30 pm

Isn't that Latin Bliss? I passed by it never been there, got invited there, never went. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Fuck clubs though they too damn loud and the drinks are flat and overpriced. The bitches is gassed to, if you do go clubbing Neal don't stand in the womens bathroom with a rose and a crooked smile. Your ass better grab a few drinks to loosen up and then hit the dance floor. Since clubs are so loud, you need to speak through your dancing 90 percent of the time. Don't be creepy :whaat:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » April 14th, 2016, 6:47 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Isn't that Latin Bliss? I passed by it never been there, got invited there, never went. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Fuck clubs though they too damn loud and the drinks are flat and overpriced. The bitches is gassed to, if you do go clubbing Neal don't stand in the womens bathroom with a rose and a crooked smile. Your ass better grab a few drinks to loosen up and then hit the dance floor. Since clubs are so loud, you need to speak through your dancing 90 percent of the time. Don't be creepy :whaat:
:lol:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 15th, 2016, 11:16 am

They caught dude who supposedly did it

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » April 20th, 2016, 9:55 am

HoodProphet wrote:Isn't that Latin Bliss? I passed by it never been there, got invited there, never went. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Fuck clubs though they too damn loud and the drinks are flat and overpriced. The bitches is gassed to, if you do go clubbing Neal don't stand in the womens bathroom with a rose and a crooked smile. Your ass better grab a few drinks to loosen up and then hit the dance floor. Since clubs are so loud, you need to speak through your dancing 90 percent of the time. Don't be creepy :whaat:
Thanks but no thanks. I don't dance. Dancing is for fags.

Unlike others, I'm not the type that tries to attract females by dancing. Or making my own rap videos.

Imagine if you were in a room with only guys, would you be motivated to dance? Compared to if you were the only guy in a room full fo females.

In that movie The Lic, what did Black people do when they got money? Crack cocaine, spend money on fancy cars, and then, make their own rap CDs. What % of the time is it due to the females, is my question.

I know in Chi a good % of the time Black people make rap videos on YouTube to talk shit (or send a message) to the opps.

But as for Latin folks dancing, naahh. Most of you people that are into Latin women dance in order to attract females like CalChi818. But not me, not my style. And some of you into Black women spend the time to make your own rap videos, also not me, also not my style.

Good luck to you all.

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 20th, 2016, 10:06 am

:lol: You're so fucking stupid you autistic virgin. Everything you say about women is just beyond dumb as hell. You're going to die alone you piece of trash

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » April 20th, 2016, 10:27 am

I guess you can't even read + comprehend.

I didn't say anything about women.

I was saying things about men, as well as, asking questions about men.