Peace Treatys

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Re: Peace Treatys

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 1st, 2016, 7:11 pm

na im in cincinnati. i was "put on" by anotha young nigga a lil older den me some years back who was from chicago. he told me the niggas he fucked with from up there didnt really fuck with the 5 stones or "mo's". no actual mo's down here though just damus who bang the 5 and follow those teachings/concepts that came from malik.

never knew bulls people was on the 5 but i was given the impression he didnt actually unite with the 5 it was just something that happened because the same groups of people more or less followed both bull AND malik but alot KNEW malik more then bull so he always had the influence of the nation and the respect as chief of blackstone but for whatever reason people never talk about him breaking away doing the EL-Rukyn thing. THAT'S where the 5 came from and what/who it was intended for because that was irrelevant in the 70's that didnt come until years later. but again like i said having the same little groups of people following both (and some stayed blackstone and some did the El-rukyn thing with malik) the 5 just got absorbed into blackstone.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 1st, 2016, 7:13 pm

I can see this working more so with the fins. The fins as has less mobs, folks has to many damn mobs fighting

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 1st, 2016, 7:15 pm

Aint no bds on no 51st you clown :facepalm: wat type of shit u on? Fuck yo thread, u obviously not intuned wit the streets goofy :2cents:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 7:33 pm

@Hoodprophet. Agree. But I was speaking on issues outside the alliances. If GDs and Stones Kings and Dz Saints and Rz could just stop traditional beef and shooting, that would impact the whole city :2cents: @Kutthroat. Nawl Bro. The El shit had nothing 2 do with it. It was what happened before that. I grew up here in Mecca. I been hearing about this shit since I was a kid. But my Unc told me CM gained full control when Bull caught his case. Nigga get on the book and send some request. Mu fuckas accept them joints. I do 2 :tiphat: So u don't keep sounding like a duck ku :lol:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 1st, 2016, 7:48 pm

if it didnt come from El and it damn sure didnt come from bull who DID it come from then.?? :comeon: edward bey practiced the MSTA shit (on HIS own time) but malik brought that to the nation ten fold, they took it and ran with it. just because you in mecca dont mean you have the truth :tiphat:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 1st, 2016, 7:54 pm

well correction. he brought that to his OWN nation that merged with stone after El fell flat. nigga is El-rukyn claimin blackstones in reality :lol: :killself: :killself:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 8:08 pm

U know already boy :lol: I try not 2 say much online. I used 2 B a lil reckless :smh: But before the El shit it was what u said Bro Bro

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » April 1st, 2016, 9:48 pm

lol u talkin bout a peace treaty people? shit in todays climate peace treaty is just some words niggas say. carries no weight whatsoever. cuz nobody got the organization in they mobs to make the shit work. how you gonna have a peace treaty with no structure in either mob.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 1st, 2016, 11:14 pm

so now he talking like he still on his king bull shit, but in the lobby section he asking n making threads about flippin to krips, nhc shit :wtf: :facepalm:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » April 1st, 2016, 11:27 pm

:2cents: :lol: i peeped that shit also

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 2nd, 2016, 12:21 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:so now he talking like he still on his king bull shit, but in the lobby section he asking n making threads about flippin to krips, nhc shit :wtf: :facepalm:
you just on my dick too hard youngin fallback for you break somethin. how am i gone just lose all the knowledge i had from being stone jus cuz i went crip and i clearly said in 2 posts above that i wasnt on the stone shit no more.?? while u worried bout me u need to be trynna get them farmer ass macon gangstas strapepd up down there for 21 savage come down there takin all u lil niggas paper and make a song dedicated for yall n call it "ran off wit yo shit"

yo fan ass a fuck around and be the star in the video :whaat: :killself: :killself:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 2nd, 2016, 12:22 am

besides, if u go from BD to GD to breed/ soul 4ch and a fake ass blood (that u pass off as trollin :comeon: :comeon: ) i can do what the fuck i want :lol: :whaat: :killself: :2cents:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 2nd, 2016, 12:24 am

and chitown if u gone co-sign somebody let it at least be a real nigga. that'll get u fucked up and bein from the chi (so u claim) will get u fucked up :2cents:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 2nd, 2016, 12:25 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:and chitown if u gone co-sign somebody let it at least be a real nigga. that'll get u fucked up and bein from the chi (so u claim) you should know that better than anybody :2cents:

correction

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 2nd, 2016, 12:44 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:besides, if u go from BD to GD to breed/ soul 4ch and a fake ass blood (that u pass off as trollin :comeon: :comeon: ) i can do what the fuck i want :lol: :whaat: :killself: :2cents:
the shit im doing is online, look at my pic and what it is now dumb ass :lmao: outside of this site ,if u wanna see I kan show u or any nigga ima barnone disciple darksIIIDe :shoot: & errbody, already knows dat about me , u making threads after threads about your life #1 was flippin from stone to crip #2 was suicide bkuz u only fucked 4 gurls :lmao: please ,tell me how and why anybody take u seriously over me :lmao:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 2nd, 2016, 1:02 am

:cmon: another bullshit ass paragraph wit hella dumb ass smileys. bruh why almost 30 and gotta use hella smileys in 1 sentence. thats a sign of bitchness. tighten up.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 2nd, 2016, 1:54 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote::cmon: another bullshit ass paragraph wit hella dumb ass smileys. bruh why almost 30 and gotta use hella smileys in 1 sentence. thats a sign of bitchness. tighten up.
nigga, da fuck :wtf: :cmon: that's showing my facial expressions, u dumb ass hell 19 year old, go fuck more than 4 gurls :lmao:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » April 2nd, 2016, 2:07 am

Its something going on now with some of the older brothers from the nations.Like LSD.I been checkin some info by a dude who's one of the guys and also is a Moor.Older folks n fins tryna use there influence to reach younger dudes they intune with.Honestly its gone be tough,mfs don't care bout shit no more like that.these clowns don't respect they mama n only honor they agenda.individual n Lil squad treaties yeah

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » April 2nd, 2016, 8:11 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
Ancient wrote:Nigga i know! :lol: But did u know it's 3's with them? "Lil Bro" nem from 220. Must not b who u say is sun. All Well!
Ain't no BDS off 51st, :cmon: :facepalm:
51st east of Vincennes?

Between 49th and 51st, Vincennes to Cottage Grove, just north of the park.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » April 2nd, 2016, 11:35 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:Aint no bds on no 51st you clown :facepalm: wat type of shit u on? Fuck yo thread, u obviously not intuned wit the streets goofy :2cents:
the Zacktv interview with 051YM my set I seen them throwing up Treys then crack it :lol:
Ancient is Lords also rocking with 051YM I see alot of Black and Gold in the cut on OFN

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » April 2nd, 2016, 1:19 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Its something going on now with some of the older brothers from the nations.Like LSD.I been checkin some info by a dude who's one of the guys and also is a Moor.Older folks n fins tryna use there influence to reach younger dudes they intune with.Honestly its gone be tough,mfs don't care bout shit no more like that.these clowns don't respect they mama n only honor they agenda.individual n Lil squad treaties yeah

thats what the fuck i was sayin. you cant have peace treaties with no structure and organization in either mob. theres always gonna be them hotheads and knuckleheads and someone got to be there to discipline them when they fall outta line. without that any peace treaty is a joke

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » April 2nd, 2016, 2:05 pm

@Aniggaweakness. Not enough 2 make a fuss about but a couple. Zack interviewed YM? Awww Mannnn! I know they went cray. Gatta look into it :tiphat: @LOC and OldSchool. I said we need 2 clean the "living room" first :2cents: It is enough respect out here 4 real members 2 something. As much as we don't see eye 2 eye, there is mutual respect between myself and the ones that's considered opps. The right men gatta stand up instead of sitting out like bitches.

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » April 2nd, 2016, 4:54 pm

@Ancient.Its quit a few Stones rock in with United in Peace Inc.Most the dudes that's fucking wit it on a positive note.You can go on there and sign petitions for your guys you want freed etc.Noble Ali recently posted a video of one up north moes songs called Off Count.Also sum of my older bros been having dialogue with older stone bros they fuck wit from the town.I know its gone start with us out south.I'm not into religion like that but that's what it seem like the Old Men on.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 2nd, 2016, 5:10 pm

That zacktv interview with 051 was throwing shades lowkey at zack, that was the tenses interview I seen from zacktv. It started out good, but you could hear the side comments, and the "bootleg cameraman" comments

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 2nd, 2016, 5:11 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IvlYLroJrFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]