Peace Treatys

captain
captain
Region: South
Affiliation: 662

Re: Peace Treatys

Postby Crooked$ipp » April 2nd, 2016, 8:28 pm

Ancient wrote:No Bull didn't gather us under the Nick but the concept of being a Stone speaks volumes. It only made sense 2 combine both. Plus Bulls' relatives were 5 Star elites, and that also added 2 the reason of uniting.

-> Ancient
Peace to you brother. I wanted to ask a history ? of clarity. I'm a bit confused around the El Rukn demo. When CM introduce that demo and a selective group join, Was the Stones umbrella still going? Or did those clubs went back to their old identities.

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 2nd, 2016, 11:41 pm

Crooked$ipp wrote:
Ancient wrote:No Bull didn't gather us under the Nick but the concept of being a Stone speaks volumes. It only made sense 2 combine both. Plus Bulls' relatives were 5 Star elites, and that also added 2 the reason of uniting.

-> Ancient
Peace to you brother. I wanted to ask a history ? of clarity. I'm a bit confused around the El Rukn demo. When CM introduce that demo and a selective group join, Was the Stones umbrella still going? Or did those clubs went back to their old identities.

i know the question was for ancient but im still goint to throw my 2 cents in anyway. :facepalm: . absolutely the stones was still going. it was the BPSN alliance that died out after he did that and the fin replaced it.

:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 3rd, 2016, 7:07 am

Ancient wrote:@Aniggaweakness. Not enough 2 make a fuss about but a couple. Zack interviewed YM? Awww Mannnn! I know they went cray. Gatta look into it :tiphat: @LOC and OldSchool. I said we need 2 clean the "living room" first :2cents: It is enough respect out here 4 real members 2 something. As much as we don't see eye 2 eye, there is mutual respect between myself and the ones that's considered opps. The right men gatta stand up instead of sitting out like bitches.

YM FOA and MOB :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 3rd, 2016, 7:09 am

HoodProphet wrote:That zacktv interview with 051 was throwing shades lowkey at zack, that was the tenses interview I seen from zacktv. It started out good, but you could hear the side comments, and the "bootleg cameraman" comments

everybody was high and drunk they wasnt gonna touch him but Edai def not fucking with ZackTV no more no more 600 interviews :smh:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Ancient » April 3rd, 2016, 8:28 am

@CrookedSip. CM was forcing individuals to become EL. It didn't work well. Alot of the killas were Stones. Eventually, they warred over dominance, and CM told them 2 "hold fast". Stone Run It! When the Main 21 was established(your ?) it never ceased 2 exist. That's why they resisted something new. Alot of effort went into creating and building that Brotherhood. #StillStands

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » April 3rd, 2016, 8:33 am

How about a peace treaty between the Terror Dome Stones and the ... :lol:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » April 3rd, 2016, 9:03 am

Neal wrote:How about a peace treaty between the Terror Dome Stones and the ... :lol:

:2cents: :2cents: but that's not funny ,grandma's ,sons, mama's being shot all over this messy ass war :facepalm:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » April 3rd, 2016, 9:09 am

Good question. Possible. Some shooters booked, some :rip2:, leaves room 4 reasoning. The Dome will get order, the Ward :shrug: :2cents:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » April 3rd, 2016, 9:34 am

Ancient wrote:Good question. Possible. Some shooters booked, some :rip2:, leaves room 4 reasoning. The Dome will get order, the Ward :shrug: :2cents:

stop talking to king kut throat about malik and Eugene please, he's in the lobby back talkin about flippin to crip, the only stone who was like dat ,was hiighassnigga :cmon: :lol: & he don't even comment on here no more ,

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 3rd, 2016, 9:40 am

aye twenty u a dickridin ass nigga cuz u know damn well too dat malik was wackin niggas out turning the 21 to the 5 you know what ancient sayin aint 100 :lmao: :lmao: :whaat: :killself:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 3rd, 2016, 9:41 am

oh and let me see

stone to crip vs GD to BD to 4ch to new breed to black soul to 5 ridin damu to barnone fuckin brim or whatever :whaat: :lmao: yeah bruh u need to just pick a whole new name and come back like u got some sense kid :foh:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » April 3rd, 2016, 9:49 am

I learned years ago 2 not take shit serious on here. Did i answer a serious question? Yes. Do I think these fruits Stones? No. The Brother from Mississippi had a legit question. Most of the accounts on here are a joke anyway. Only a handful of us. Just the weather fucked up here, and I'm fake bored. Snow then sun. Snow again then hail?! :ohhh: BITCH

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 3rd, 2016, 9:59 am

hold up who is "these" nobody in here claimed to be stone cept you :whaat: and you aint even stone cuz obviously they got that veil over yo eyes like they built to do. CM "stones"/ el rukyns is the biggest dick ridin nation outside of the UBN bloods :lmao: :lmao:

imma shut up doe for i hurt some feelins in here

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 3rd, 2016, 10:00 am

pray to the east and crush that beast face ass :whaat: :killself:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 3rd, 2016, 12:38 pm

Neal wrote:How about a peace treaty between the Terror Dome Stones and the ... :lol:

have LoskiiiG and im thinking it was a BPSN rapper from Terror Dome Stones I forget his name they both need to shake hands and end the peace or at least fist fight it out

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 3rd, 2016, 12:41 pm

ANiggaWeakness wrote:

have LoskiiiG and im thinking it was a BPSN rapper from Terror Dome Stones I forget his name they both need to shake hands and end the peace or at least fist fight it out

dose you got some serious mental issues of dickridin and followin black cultures. like seriously. stay yo ass over there eatin baked beans in boston and hang aa irish flag out yo left pocket or some shit. have local pride got dammit

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 3rd, 2016, 12:43 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:

dose you got some serious mental issues of dickridin and followin black cultures. like seriously. stay yo ass over there eatin baked beans in boston and hang aa irish flag out yo left pocket or some shit. have local pride got dammit

what card does the Vine Yard Crips rep and are you banging Stars or are you banging just a hood and what colors do you wear? :whaat:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 3rd, 2016, 12:44 pm

who is the vine yard crips?? :shrug:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 3rd, 2016, 12:45 pm

and do boston even got gangs?? mufuckas be havin citizens on patrol division beefs n shit thinkin dey hood :foh:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 3rd, 2016, 12:48 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:and do boston even got gangs?? mufuckas be havin citizens on patrol division beefs n shit thinkin dey hood :foh:

they got Crips Bloods Vice Lords GDz Kings MS13 18 Street TRG ABz Irish Mafia Mexican Cartels its just like Compton Blood Murda Mass you get wacked out here on Almighty Folkz :lol:

Previous

Return to Midwest