Are/will the latin finballs extinct in the next few decades?

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Re: Are/will the latin finballs extinct in the next few decades?

Post by chitowntdawg » March 1st, 2016, 12:57 am

Them mfs will turn on anyone quick even on family ....i witnessed this shit with my own eyes on several ocassions....but i guess thats why they have a stronghold on their hood....as far as why we have issues .....theres always been issues since before i came home....and since before crowntown even existed....on and off....they fall in line though

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » March 1st, 2016, 6:36 am

Who do Saints align with in prison?

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » March 1st, 2016, 6:43 am

By that I mean are they not a normal mob in prison???

Prison are supposed to rule the streets, not the other way around.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » March 1st, 2016, 4:56 pm

Saints is Finball behind the wall. Saints problem with Kings is the same as all other small Finball. Kings wanna "set the pace". Bishops, Angels, SL's never showed flex. Counts and Saints didn't allow it. Just like the GDs try and dictate the standard 4 the whole six! The trey folks, and Latin Folks included :lol: Tell me I'm lying about the Kings or G's.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » March 1st, 2016, 5:05 pm

My opinion the Saints is the only ones that will still b around. The Counts never b out over here. All that land in Slag Valley but a ghost town. I know they there but ain't active. 18th dead, and so is Cicero. Party Players a tagging crew. Holding on 2 Spaulding with the Kings. They done. IUKs done. "Bro" momma moved on one of they main blocks last year; dead. LBs and LPs :shrug: Kings and Saints is it. Saints better hope the Folks stay at odds. Sdz(2 sets), LRz, 26, LS, all surround they ass. If they decide 2 link and slide, they done :rip2:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » March 1st, 2016, 5:09 pm

Awe yeah, the SVL's. Ain't on shit. Little 2 no Dragons around, and the Kings focus down there is yall? :lol: :rip2: #Done

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 1st, 2016, 8:31 pm

HoodProphet wrote:I forgot about the Saints, I heard them renegade though? But i'm not out south like that or know any saints so I can't say. I don't think Saints going anywhere though
Damn they must be rough as shit to be the only gang in all of Chicago and the Midwest that u aint personally down with.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » March 2nd, 2016, 1:30 am

Damn it could be just Stones, Kings, Lords/4s and Saints for the fin Compared to all those folks mobs, but they kill each other :shrug:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » March 2nd, 2016, 1:33 am

Then again a lot of folks mobs will go extinct...Jivers are done, they hanging out they even back under the maniacs, lovers are done, YLODs will flip to MLD if their mob goes south, some with the YLOCs, Gents are done, SGDs are small, but I seen them surviving they got heart and they don't play. Ambrose will probably hang out. 22 boys will be gone,

deuces oas hard to tell. Dragons will be gone to. La Raza will stay around

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » March 2nd, 2016, 1:44 am

Shid to me everybody loose tbh.I've never had this much freedom in the city.gas stations,stores etc.say what y'all want but mfs friendly n its cool cause its bout surviving snitchin n the boys.most action random or specific.stay n yo lane n you good.I swear its something wrong wit these phones.12 pop up when real ones link up at locations.Facts

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » March 2nd, 2016, 1:54 am

Mfs better link wit they bloodline n rock witta solid plug.the migos game plan official imo.mfs using these poles for the wrong reasons.no mo free G my dudes.

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » March 2nd, 2016, 2:02 am

Omm I'm riding wit the guys.Our Vision is clear. Its well know we one in the same.#FightingforOurFamilies!

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » March 2nd, 2016, 8:20 am

chitowntdawg wrote:Them mfs will turn on anyone quick even on family ....i witnessed this shit with my own eyes on several ocassions....
But this is not meaningful if every large mob does something like this.

Something happened like that in Crown Town recently, a 12 year-old boy shot outside home.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html

Even 2 6 shoot at neutrons in their own hood.

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » March 2nd, 2016, 8:24 am

HoodProphet wrote:Then again a lot of folks mobs will go extinct...Jivers are done, they hanging out they even back under the maniacs, lovers are done, YLODs will flip to MLD if their mob goes south, some with the YLOCs, Gents are done, SGDs are small, but I seen them surviving they got heart and they don't play. Ambrose will probably hang out. 22 boys will be gone,

deuces oas hard to tell. Dragons will be gone to. La Raza will stay around
You don't think any of these folk mobs will merge? You don't see Jivers merging into the MLDs?

SGDs... yea they got a small presence in Chicafo at 470+. But that sin guy says their overall population is 14,000. That's kind of unusual to have a really small presence in Chicago, then where df is the rest of their nation centrally at.

Ambrose as big as Saints now, at 600+. An Ambrose leader I knew said CPD disbanded them in 1999 and a lot of them fled to Florida, Texas, and California.

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » March 2nd, 2016, 10:03 am

Ambrose has some decks down in the 'Sipp, Neak. Aks about them

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » March 2nd, 2016, 1:49 pm

@Loc City. We spinned a diss on this before. The whole city turned down. Twitter capping lead 2 niggas putting out a man hunt 4 certain niggas (rappers especially) :smh: and insta gram build up animosity. Black gang banging the traditional way dead. I'm from the Eastside, a nigga ain't flag me or ask what I was over here in about 2 years :lol: Lotta niggas know me, but not everybody. Latins over here still banging doh. The Kings shooting everybody this way. No passes. Some Stones do have 2 stay out they way if their not ready :lol: Real EBK members :tiphat:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » March 2nd, 2016, 1:56 pm

:lol: dat titanic stone from upnorth was sayin kings from out east was gunning at stones, I forgot what post that was :lol: he was talking to an out south stone tho , I love seeing finballs, beef like disciples do :salute: :umhm:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » March 2nd, 2016, 7:59 pm

@Ancient thats official.on new years some of the guys n me linked.its crazy cause over the years you can see how we expanded.the squad don't consist of just us no more.IMO knowing what happened during o.s years and see us stand together as a unit says we making progress as families n a community eventually.of course many not gone make it.G like I said if my bro 6/5 it don't matter,our family n struggle mirror each other we rockin.rap cool but this cheba opening real doors

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » March 3rd, 2016, 8:33 am

Ancient wrote:The Kings shooting everybody this way. No passes. Some Stones do have 2 stay out they way if their not ready :lol: Real EBK members :tiphat:
Yea Ancient, you saw that link I posted a couple weeks ago, on the feds doing another crack down against the kings of the SE region. Orderin members to shoot at police. Crown Town kings shoot at neutrons in their own hood and kings in Little Village still shootin at 2 6. A lot of this is built on egoism, arrogance, and what I oughta gotta do, to impress that female. And sweep her off her feet, give her butterflies.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 3rd, 2016, 10:38 am

Blah blah blah ....nobody gives a shit what u think....go feed your pet rats

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 3rd, 2016, 10:42 am

Ancient wrote:Saints is Finball behind the wall. Saints problem with Kings is the same as all other small Finball. Kings wanna "set the pace". Bishops, Angels, SL's never showed flex. Counts and Saints didn't allow it. Just like the GDs try and dictate the standard 4 the whole six! The trey folks, and Latin Folks included :lol: Tell me I'm lying about the Kings or G's.
you partly right about what you sayin bout some fins ....the brothrrs try to dictate n flex thats no lie....other shit comes outta old beef

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » March 3rd, 2016, 10:58 am

Has anybody noticed tdawg's posts are almost always about the kings, but that they are all "you mostly right" and "you partly right" posts. It pretends to have a lot of substance but there really no weight in them.

Just look at this post:
chitowntdawg wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:2-6 more shiesty then kings? That shit actually surprised me :lol:
Two shits sheisty ass hell ....them n saints take the cake on that one....and b4 anybody comments on it .....hell ya there are some sheisty kings bros also .....everybody got em
At 1st, the 1st part seems like he agrees with HoodProphet on 2 6 more shiesty than kings. But then you look at the end part and it seems like he backpeddles and makes it seem unknown if 2 6 are more shiesty than kings and can be 50/50.
chitowntdawg wrote:
Ancient wrote:Saints is Finball behind the wall. Saints problem with Kings is the same as all other small Finball. Kings wanna "set the pace". Bishops, Angels, SL's never showed flex. Counts and Saints didn't allow it. Just like the GDs try and dictate the standard 4 the whole six! The trey folks, and Latin Folks included :lol: Tell me I'm lying about the Kings or G's.
you partly right about what you sayin bout some fins ....the brothrrs try to dictate n flex thats no lie....other shit comes outta old beef
And this post is another "you partly right" post which ends in the same backpeddle.

All these posts he make may look like it got a lot of weight but it really got no substance.

Anybody can pretend to be a genius and make a blah blah blah post. Why does anyone care to know if someone think you 70% right you 80% right.

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » March 3rd, 2016, 12:18 pm

Neak you are a stupid, worthless, racist piece of shit virgin. No one here cares about your opinions and it's going to be a great day when you get beaten into a coma for being such a mark ass fuckboy and an easy target.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 3rd, 2016, 12:39 pm

For someone who claims has a college education you sure say and ramble a lot of stupid shit neal....like i said go feed your pet rats.....always trying to sound like a gang and female expert ....when you never banged or fucked or even kissed a girl in yo life.....so whos the phony???ya you.... i still kinda feel sorry for you

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » March 3rd, 2016, 1:44 pm

Wow... I thought I had a legitimate argument here, but I saw people got some real legitimate points. Guess I'm not as smart after all.

Sucks I keep making all these flawed arguments. Maybe 1 day I'll get my facts together and actually say something true.