Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post Reply
ChiTownGooN
fresh meat
Posts: 41
Joined: March 29th, 2015, 10:24 am

Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post by ChiTownGooN » February 24th, 2016, 11:17 am

Whats out there in the northwest suburbs ? Kings forsure what about them Familia Stones and Crazy Gangstas like in streamwood.

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post by Neal » February 24th, 2016, 1:33 pm

Streamword: estimated gang members 355.

Stones.
Crazy Gangsters.
Crown Mobsters.
Familia Stones.
GDs.
IGs.
Deuces.
Insane Gangsters.
La Raza.
Counts.
Kings.
MLDs.
Nortenos 14s.
Outlaw Lunatic Vice Lords.
Pachucos.
SCRs.
Sin City Boys.
Cobras.
Surenos 13.
2 6.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post by _brolic_ » February 24th, 2016, 6:02 pm

Nortenos? Really, Neak? :cmon:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Re: Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 24th, 2016, 9:46 pm

Neal wrote:Streamword: estimated gang members 355.

Stones.
Crazy Gangsters.
Crown Mobsters.
Familia Stones.
GDs.
IGs.
Deuces.
Insane Gangsters.
La Raza.
Counts.
Kings.
MLDs.
Nortenos 14s.
Outlaw Lunatic Vice Lords.
Pachucos.
SCRs.
Sin City Boys.
Cobras.
Surenos 13.
2 6.
Neal, why even bother replying with this? You're from the land and it's obvious that this list is generic as fuck. :cmon:

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post by _brolic_ » February 25th, 2016, 12:25 pm

I think Neak should travel up there and see if there really are Nortes claiming hoods :ohhh:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Re: Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 26th, 2016, 12:07 am

_brolic_ wrote:I think Neak should travel up there and see if there really are Nortes claiming hoods :ohhh:
Norteno, Southteno, Lol! They're all out building strength in the burbs and on the verge of infiltrating and taking over Grand City... Potomac and Avers never seen it coming. :smoke:

HoodProphet
boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post by HoodProphet » February 26th, 2016, 1:37 pm

I hoop in the burbs cause the Brickyard xsport and alla that too much talking and watered down gangbanging when niggas get made they getting run off the court....my point is though being in the burbs I haven't met or seen any surenos 13. niggas that hoop up in the burbs is mostly gds, they deeper then people think in the northwest burbs.

hooped with gds,kings,stones, latin folks here and there never heard or seen no mention of 13, but im just going off that

EazyDuzIt
fresh meat
Posts: 36
Joined: February 3rd, 2016, 10:13 pm

Re: Northwest Suburb Gangs?

Post by EazyDuzIt » February 27th, 2016, 3:16 pm

HoodProphet wrote:I hoop in the burbs cause the Brickyard xsport and alla that too much talking and watered down gangbanging when niggas get made they getting run off the court....my point is though being in the burbs I haven't met or seen any surenos 13. niggas that hoop up in the burbs is mostly gds, they deeper then people think in the northwest burbs.

hooped with gds,kings,stones, latin folks here and there never heard or seen no mention of 13, but im just going off that
aite so i was goin to the burbs heard they was a deal goin on. on some loud.. we hit the e-way went straigh to some northwest ass burbs.. met up wit dude who said he was a sureno.. had some loud for the low low.. but straight tried to run off with our dough once..my boy an arab lord caught his ass slippin beat dude ass right in front of his crib, went in took his xbox ps3 and all the weed he had. :lol:

Post Reply