Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: HANOVER PARK/STREAMWOOD/ELGIN GANGS

Postby ChiTownGooN » November 30th, 2016, 2:51 am

justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:lol fiesta market is across the street from me its dead asf

People be telling me that its dead asf lol but i see some niggas out there doe when im out there.
Only other block that be on shit besides the HP Kings hood is tanglewood by caputos. Hella ppl be out there i think there 4s around there.

4chs? lol idk if they an opp or not one of them tried jumping me in school and i punched him in the face and they all ran away idk where they stay at a bunch of black seniors

Yeah theres 4CHs in those neighborhoods behind Caputos in HP off of Lake Street.
they real deal? or they just like dealers clicked up jumping the fake gds here

I think they real 4s I hear they plugged in the city but I doubt they really be on that banging shit unless u run up on em.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » November 30th, 2016, 3:24 am

ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:lol fiesta market is across the street from me its dead asf

People be telling me that its dead asf lol but i see some niggas out there doe when im out there.
Only other block that be on shit besides the HP Kings hood is tanglewood by caputos. Hella ppl be out there i think there 4s around there.

4chs? lol idk if they an opp or not one of them tried jumping me in school and i punched him in the face and they all ran away idk where they stay at a bunch of black seniors

Yeah theres 4CHs in those neighborhoods behind Caputos in HP off of Lake Street.

I think they real 4s I hear they plugged in the city but I doubt they really be on that banging shit unless u run up on em.

i just met a king today from hp on anotha note he be getting qps and he hooking me up wit some low prices

fresh meat

Postby ChiTownGooN » November 30th, 2016, 3:38 pm

justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:

i just met a king today from hp on anotha note he be getting qps and he hooking me up wit some low prices

You ever hear about Spanish Vice lords around ??

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby justenoughswag » November 30th, 2016, 10:28 pm

ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:

You ever hear about Spanish Vice lords around ??
nah not at all sgds lk gds and vl the only gangs whos names going around

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby justenoughswag » December 3rd, 2016, 10:58 am

4ch too they real

fresh meat

Postby ChiTownGooN » December 8th, 2016, 5:08 pm

You ever heard of the Crazy Gangsters in streamwood and hp? They was trying to get on the map yeaaaaaaars ago but i guess they fell off bc of the kings and 13s. I seen a tagging on this wood fence like 2-3 years ago.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby justenoughswag » December 9th, 2016, 12:03 am

ChiTownGooN wrote:You ever heard of the Crazy Gangsters in streamwood and hp? They was trying to get on the map yeaaaaaaars ago but i guess they fell off bc of the kings and 13s. I seen a tagging on this wood fence like 2-3 years ago.

shit nah i aint hear nothing i hear mlds stay across the police station tho thas about it and 4ch on mckool

fresh meat

Postby ChiTownGooN » December 9th, 2016, 2:04 am

justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:You ever heard of the Crazy Gangsters in streamwood and hp? They was trying to get on the map yeaaaaaaars ago but i guess they fell off bc of the kings and 13s. I seen a tagging on this wood fence like 2-3 years ago.

shit nah i aint hear nothing i hear mlds stay across the police station tho thas about it and 4ch on mckool

Yeah the CGz they not even around anymore I bet. Hella mfs used to be out here banging like crazy but they all fell off I guess. And yess mckool still got mfs but there 4ch? Maybe they clicked up w the Lords cuz I be hearing alot of shit.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby justenoughswag » December 9th, 2016, 10:52 pm

ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:

Yeah the CGz they not even around anymore I bet. Hella mfs used to be out here banging like crazy but they all fell off I guess. And yess mckool still got mfs but there 4ch? Maybe they clicked up w the Lords cuz I be hearing alot of shit.
vice lords move out or they just fake kings cool wit da 4ch here but das it

fresh meat

Postby ChiTownGooN » December 15th, 2016, 5:56 pm

justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:

vice lords move out or they just fake kings cool wit da 4ch here but das it

I heard alot of shit of back in the day. La Raza around hp/streamwood as well as Two Six SDz and Some Spanish Cobras.
Them 4s be on some straight money shit out in Tanglewood HP.

Previous

Return to Midwest