Tha7thLetta
boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Neak posted up outside his bando

Post by Tha7thLetta » February 7th, 2016, 4:00 am

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Neal wrote:Yea we all know now for months now that Dosey is a she. What's that got to do with me though.

dose is not a girl

hes a homo irish from boston that false claims to troll
Hes a tranny

_brolic_
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Post by _brolic_ » February 8th, 2016, 10:56 am

^One of Neak's boys showing off a page from his latest pamphlet about how much the Diaper Deuces love CPD

Neal
underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Post by Neal » February 8th, 2016, 11:10 am

^ Strange, I used to be like that kid, up until March 2010 which is when I saw the wrath of 17th district CPD. Prior to that I used to boast in White Chicago chatrooms "CPD are our everyday local heroes."
antcooper wrote:Neal, why not try Wilsons Mens Club SRO??? A lot of older white burn outs but Wilson College is right across the street.
Seriously, they were cheap back in 2008, when they were $65/week or $202 monthly.

But as of a few years back they disconnected the monthly.

They were then $80/week and gave up the monthly. That would be $320 a month and then I lived at their sister 1 downtown which was $315/month, but more expensive by week at $95/week.

And some of the people who lived at the downtown 1 used to live there, said there were rats there running around. Said the walls from the ceiling would go down and miss the flood by a couple of inches, and so rats could roam from room to room.

Now I could move there... if I decide to pay rent again. Which is likely next winter. But for now I'm savin up.

_brolic_
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Post by _brolic_ » February 15th, 2016, 12:28 pm

Word is the Diaper Deuces are trying to change their name to Almighty Sewer Deuces and fam up with Ambrose. :ohhh: