4 Killed & 9 Wounded So Far Today

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

4 Killed & 9 Wounded So Far Today

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm

hirteen men were shot in Chicago Monday morning and early afternoon, including two along a Safe Passage route in the West Englewood neighborhood, according to authorities.

The shootings - from Cragin on the Northwest Side to Roseland on the Far South Side and six neighborhoods in between - left four dead. Those shot ranged in age from 16 to 56. Several survivors were left in critical condition.

The burst of shootings came after no one was reported shot in the city through most of the day Sunday into early Monday.

• The two shot on the Safe Passage route were near Damen Avenue and Marquette Road when someone shot them about 9:20 a.m. Monday, police said. An 18-year-old was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn in serious condition with a gunshot wound to the face. A 20-year-old was shot in the abdomen and taken to Stroger Hospital, police said. The older of the two shot later died from his wounds.

The two were shot by someone who approached on foot and opened fire, police said.

Safe Passage routes are meant to help Chicago Public Schools students get to and from school. The route for O'Toole Elementary School runs from 65th Street to 66th Street on Seeley Avenue, east on 66th to Damen, from 66th to 71st Street along Damen, and on 71st between Hamilton and Wolcott avenues.

Harper High School, also in the area, has Safe Passage routes on 65th, 66th and Marquette that run from Wood Street west to Damen.

• Two teens were shot in the 3000 block of South Kedvale about 5 p.m. in the Little Village neighborhood, police said. A 19-year-old died and a 16-year-old shot in the back is in stable condition at Mount Sinai Hospital, police said. The older of the two shot affiliates with a gang in that area and the shooting was tied to his gang affiliation, according to police. The person who did the shooting approached and fled on foot, police said. No one is in custody.

• A man, 39, was left dead after a shooting in the 1000 block of East 100th Place about 4:40 p.m., police said. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the stomach. He was later pronounced dead there. Police said the shootings may be related to drug sales.

• A 26-year-old man in a car with two others was shot by someone on the street about 3:23 p.m., according to police. He was driven to Saint Bernard Hospital and Healthcare Center before being transferred to Stroger Hospital with a gunshot wound to the head. He's in serious condition, police said.

• A 22-year-old man was shot in the foot in the Roseland neighborhood about 2:45 p.m. He was shot in the 10600 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue about 2:41 p.m. and drove himself to Roseland Hospital, police said.

• A shooting left two people wounded on the Northwest Side. They drove to Community First Medical Center after getting shot near the intersection of Diversey and Long avenues in the Cragin neighborhood. A 19-year-old was shot in the shoulder and arm, and an 18-year-old was shot in the shoulder, police said. Both were stable.

• A 28-year-old man was shot in the 1400 block of North Fairfield Avenue in the Humboldt Park neighborhood. He ran to the 2600 block of West Potomac Avenue and was taken to Stroger Hospital in stable condition, police said.

• A 36-year-old man was shot about 11:45 a.m. in the 5000 block of South Peoria Street. He was shot in the leg and taken to Stroger Hospital in good condition, according to authorities.

• A man died after getting shot in the 7200 block of South May Street in the Englewood neighborhood about 11:25 a.m., police said. Davon Horace, 19, was taken to Stroger Hospital in critical condition with three wounds to his back, one to his buttocks and one to his arm, according to authorities. He was pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital. The two people who shot him fled west in an alley, police said.

• A 56-year-old man was shot Monday morning in the 500 block of South California Avenue in the Lawndale neighborhood. He walked into Mount Sinai Hospital with a gunshot wound to his back about 10:20 a.m. His condition was stabilized.

The city had gone 33 hours without a shooting from early Sunday into Monday morning. January has been especially violent, with more people shot in the first three weeks of the year than in the same period for any of the last four years.

At least 228 people have been shot in January, 37 of them fatally.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Re: 4 Killed & 9 Wounded So Far Today

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 25th, 2016, 8:45 pm

:smh: The fuck happened today!? GTS getting they shit kicked so far in 16. Belmont-Cragin is obviously still turnt up, wonder if SCR's got popped again.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » January 25th, 2016, 9:05 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote::smh: The fuck happened today!? GTS getting they shit kicked so far in 16. Belmont-Cragin is obviously still turnt up, wonder if SCR's got popped again.
what up 40...so far so good on my side of Belmont -cragin. ...not 1 word that it was 2 of our shortys who got lit up....

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 25th, 2016, 9:25 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote::smh: The fuck happened today!? GTS getting they shit kicked so far in 16. Belmont-Cragin is obviously still turnt up, wonder if SCR's got popped again.
what up 40...so far so good on my side of Belmont -cragin. ...not 1 word that it was 2 of our shortys who got lit up....
What up!, that's right your an OG LB and your team aint far from there. Seems like yall shorties are well disciplined and hold their hood without acting like fools, unlike some of their opposition in that area. If I had to bet, it was prolly some DL royals that got it. They steady continue to act reckless and draw a lot of negative attention.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » January 25th, 2016, 9:39 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
What up!, that's right your an OG LB and your team aint far from there. Seems like yall shorties are well disciplined and hold their hood without acting like fools, unlike some of their opposition in that area. If I had to bet, it was prolly some DL royals that got it. They steady continue to act reckless and draw a lot of negative attention.
Yea Gaylord all is well brother. ..that's me bro.
We been having our share of war with the DLst royals for a couple of years now and you right they ain't got no guidance or disapline over there.they really don't hang on the blocks but just cruise them ....that's how they bang ....but believe me brother we've caught them plenty of times and they scared to roll thru our hoodsite since we all live and post up in our hoods.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 25th, 2016, 9:52 pm

them 2-6 getting hit bogus in the village now, I ain't out that way, but from the streets posted most in 2-6 hood. Usually them and the Kings neck and neck going at it like some warriors

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 25th, 2016, 10:34 pm

Notice how this faggots fraudin fake chi town niggas always do the same thing.. Post news articles and then try and discuss them because they dont know any real niggas in real life to talk to about hood shit.

BeboDollaz
major
major

Notice how this faggots fraudin fake chi town niggas always do the same thing.. Post news articles and then try and discuss them because they dont know any real niggas in real life to talk to about hood shit.

BeboDollaz
major
major

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 25th, 2016, 10:48 pm

HoodProphet wrote:them 2-6 getting hit bogus in the village now, I ain't out that way, but from the streets posted most in 2-6 hood. Usually them and the Kings neck and neck going at it like some warriors
Yeah that's a ways away but that war will never die. Hate to say it but retaliatory strikes will likely pick up and them 26 are gonna be at them heavy on the other side of Ridgeway. Decades of war won't be squashed easily and the Shit will never stop!

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 25th, 2016, 10:50 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:them 2-6 getting hit bogus in the village now, I ain't out that way, but from the streets posted most in 2-6 hood. Usually them and the Kings neck and neck going at it like some warriors
Yeah that's a ways away but that war will never die. Hate to say it but retaliatory strikes will likely pick up and them 26 are gonna be at them heavy on the other side of Ridgeway. Decades of war won't be squashed easily and the Shit will never stop!
Yeah im sure you faggots know anything about Little Village... ESpecially when HoodProphet got caught up saying he was from Vermont and Pico on open hood talk. 2 streets that aint evne in Chicago

and you, you're a redneck living in Wisconsin and probably own a cheese hat.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 25th, 2016, 10:57 pm

i_love_cheese_hat-r77662a34bdef4a2c8c95da3190ea1fa7_v9wfy_8byvr_512.jpg
i_love_cheese_hat-r77662a34bdef4a2c8c95da3190ea1fa7_v9wfy_8byvr_512.jpg (47.97 KiB) Viewed 1728 times

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 25th, 2016, 10:59 pm

Chitowntdawg be like:

I swear that dude is a stone cold perverted weirdo with someo fthe shit he's said on this forum.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 25th, 2016, 11:08 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
We been having our share of war with the DLst royals for a couple of years now and you right they ain't got no guidance or disapline over there.they really don't hang on the blocks but just cruise them ....that's how they bang ....but believe me brother we've caught them plenty of times and they scared to roll thru our hoodsite since we all live and post up in our hoods.
Right Bro, It's probably best for them that they keep shit moving since they got some high price tags on their heads for all that drama they be causing themselves. Even then, they can only go so far, for so long before they continue to get caught up like they have been recently, so they'd be smart to STFU and recruit more before they phase out of that hood as a result of getting shot, locked up, flipped, n snitching

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 25th, 2016, 11:34 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
Right Bro, It's probably best for them that they keep shit moving since they got some high price tags on their heads for all that drama they be causing themselves. Even then, they can only go so far, for so long before they continue to get caught up like they have been recently, so they'd be smart to STFU and recruit more before they phase out of that hood as a result of getting shot, locked up, flipped, n snitching
Why are you talking to yourself faggot?

"yeah gaylord all is well bro!" THats me bro"..

you fake ass multi accounts are worst than youtube comments from out of towners

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 25th, 2016, 11:34 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
Why are you talking to yourself faggot?

"yeah gaylord all is well bro!" THats me bro"..

you fake ass multi accounts are worst than youtube comments from out of towners

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 26th, 2016, 6:14 am

Yea I know, this is like the 3rd Little Village shooting I've seen in the past 2 week that were in the 2 6 hood.

Too bad there aren't any 2 6 here, and I don't know any irl, makes you wonder what's going on with them.

And then you wonder if CPD will ever declare war like they have with the SGDs in Albany Park when everybody else soften down.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 26th, 2016, 6:56 pm

"Yea I know, this is like the 3rd Little Village shooting I've seen in the past 2 week that were in the 2 6 hood.

Too bad there aren't any 2 6 here, and I don't know any irl, makes you wonder what's going on with them.

And then you wonder if CPD will ever declare war like they have with the SGDs in Albany Park when everybody else soften down"

Neal, do you think it's unlikely that CPD would ever take a stab at shutting down the LV war since there's too much to cover? I mean, in AP, there's only 4-5 SGD chapters, so they can definitely resource it if they feel the need. But there's at least 20 sections a piece for blocks upon blocks,on either side of Ridgeway, not to mention the SD's, 22 Boys, etc further east working towards Pilsen... It's almost like they would have to deploy a ridiculous amount of resources and exert a ton of effort just to quiet it down some.

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 26th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Remember when CPD declared war on the MLDs... then some days later CPD came out and announced a lot of them were arrested for being a felon owning a pitbull.. it's illegal to own a pitbul if you're a felon.

Then they say "we arrested them for whatever we could."

If you think about it.. declaring war don't mean much..

I remember when I lived in Lil Vil, CPD responded to a disturbance call. Kings were out drinking beer, and the beer were not covered.

After CPD took care of the disturbance, 1 of them said to the group "and you still don't put the beer cans away."

And then left.

Then I moved to Logan Square, and my 1st month there, 2 old school + 1 White were drinking beer outside uncovered and were all arrested. But the 2 old school said they let us go, and the White guy it was his 1st time, so they didn't let him go.

Meh.

At the same time, CPD in Lil Vil got bigger problems then to go after uncovered beer cans and shit.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 26th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Albany Park been lit lowkey to haven't ask any of the fellas whats going on. Most of the stuff happening was in Stones/Kings hood, also read someone got shot on irving and kedzie so I dunno :shrug: