white gangbangers

corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

white gangbangers

Postby IG Belden » January 22nd, 2016, 5:07 pm

Whats your all real thoughts on white gangbangers? I respect all who legit but most of the white dudes you see around here who bangin don't even need to be doing it. I mean its some whites that come from broken homes and all just like blacks and latinos but the majority of em are bangin just to bang. 90 percent of the white manics you see is like that and really its the same with white gangsters , kings, whoever. Thats my two cents

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: white gangbangers

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 22nd, 2016, 5:18 pm

IG Belden wrote:Whats your all real thoughts on white gangbangers? I respect all who legit but most of the white dudes you see around here who bangin don't even need to be doing it. I mean its some whites that come from broken homes and all just like blacks and latinos but the majority of em are bangin just to bang. 90 percent of the white manics you see is like that and really its the same with white gangsters , kings, whoever. Thats my two cents

some can be said for black bangers that bang to get money but I notice most of the parents provide for them its just that gangbanging is too fun instead of working a job you sell drugs to buy the freshest pair of clothes and people give you respect for it you got all the girls on deck and you got the fancy cars the drugs and earning it Illegally you get more Clout points then that one dude that working legally he gets shitted on

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 22nd, 2016, 7:28 pm

Dose got a good point. But it seems like most of them white boys that join up with mobs of other cultural backing almost wish they weren't white and try to be fit in with other cultures. it's like, why wouldn't they just be themselves and join up with a white mob? Shit's kinda pathetic when you really think about it.

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 22nd, 2016, 8:05 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Dose got a good point. But it seems like most of them white boys that join up with mobs of other cultural backing almost wish they weren't white and try to be fit in with other cultures. it's like, why wouldn't they just be themselves and join up with a white mob? Shit's kinda pathetic when you really think about it.

Honky

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » January 23rd, 2016, 8:44 am

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Dose got a good point. But it seems like most of them white boys that join up with mobs of other cultural backing almost wish they weren't white and try to be fit in with other cultures. it's like, why wouldn't they just be themselves and join up with a white mob? Shit's kinda pathetic when you really think about it.

But a bigger question, what can we say about an entire sect that is predominantly White in a non-White mob.

Kings from 33rd/Morgan, or the entire Bridgeport neighborhood, are predominantly White, and same with Counts from McKinley Park neighborhood.

Nobody seems to really know or answered whether Black members in Latin mobs have an equal preference, or stronger preference, for Latin women over Black women, and I wonder if this is the case with Whites.

I knew an old school IG from Logan Square who was White and it seems all his ex girlfriends and biological kids were White and he'll flat out say it's a predominantly Latino mob.

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 23rd, 2016, 11:58 am

Neal wrote:

But a bigger question, what can we say about an entire sect that is predominantly White in a non-White mob.

Kings from 33rd/Morgan, or the entire Bridgeport neighborhood, are predominantly White, and same with Counts from McKinley Park neighborhood.

Nobody seems to really know or answered whether Black members in Latin mobs have an equal preference, or stronger preference, for Latin women over Black women, and I wonder if this is the case with Whites.

I knew an old school IG from Logan Square who was White and it seems all his ex girlfriends and biological kids were White and he'll flat out say it's a predominantly Latino mob.

Neal you realixe youre talking to someone from burlington wisconsin who has pretended to live in chicago for years on this forum until he went and admitted hes not because evwryone pulled his card

Dude is a fraud. Unlike him i can go outside anyday and post pics . nut the siffernece when bigfoe and ap did it was they did it in actual gang hoods at times u dont want to be around.. And for reasons that people tried to talk shit.

Till this day those same people who claimed the gangs crom those hoods ans taked shit still never proved they were even from there

Ap is only off the forum right now because shit got real for the CPLst niggas this year. But i guarantee hed be pulling more cards on here

If you rhink about it my friends on here are the only nighas period who ever did some gangsta shit like show up in someones hood for them talkin shit... Bahahah too real

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 23rd, 2016, 12:03 pm

Jay rock / 40 oz im tellig u righr now... You keep looking up Facebook's and you will evebtually end up on the right ones..

I hope u realize u can view whoevers looked at ur profile.. Once them dots are connected... Dont be surprised if you end up with a broken face.

Being dead ass real right now. I put that on my sons life.

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 23rd, 2016, 4:53 pm

yeah I see that too like Gmebe Bandz is trying to act Black

Return to Midwest