When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post Reply
BeboDollaz
major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by BeboDollaz » January 20th, 2016, 6:58 pm

Seriously, this shit is getting annoying as fuck. Hoodprophet and all his active (unbanned accounts) are making a mess of the midwest section.

Can't wait till amoderator see's this and just bans all his stupid accounts.. and that's when I dare him to say I got a multi account after.

Stupid fuckin loser... I swear, it's gotten annoying as fuck at this point. This guy needs to commit suicide.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 20th, 2016, 7:28 pm

:smh:

I wish they would clean this bitch up too! Tired of reading all this dumb shit whether it's you and your supposed "homies that share passwords", royal, prophet, IG, old king... whoever has multi-accounts. Need a serious QC cleanup on here. and that's on your Mom's BITCH! :lol: :tiphat:

hillbrow
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: May 23rd, 2013, 6:25 pm

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by hillbrow » January 20th, 2016, 7:48 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:Seriously, this shit is getting annoying as fuck. Hoodprophet and all his active (unbanned accounts) are making a mess of the midwest section.

Can't wait till amoderator see's this and just bans all his stupid accounts.. and that's when I dare him to say I got a multi account after.

Stupid fuckin loser... I swear, it's gotten annoying as fuck at this point. This guy needs to commit suicide.

I just farted playa

BeboDollaz
major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by BeboDollaz » January 20th, 2016, 8:48 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote::smh:

I wish they would clean this bitch up too! Tired of reading all this dumb shit whether it's you and your supposed "homies that share passwords", royal, prophet, IG, old king... whoever has multi-accounts. Need a serious QC cleanup on here. and that's on your Mom's BITCH! :lol: :tiphat:
You are Jay Rock stfu. Seriously its annoying.

How are you not him when you're trying to clean up the stupid shit you said on HoodProphet account about the cobras.. you're trying to clean that shit up in the other thread RIGHT NOW.

And you're also CullomKKrazy.. You not only talk about gaylords, but you pretend to be a royal online. Why? because you're a white boy who thinks its cool to rep white gangs online and wish you could have been apart of them


How do I know you're Cullom? You were talkin about Panthers and NFL yesterday... today oyu're talking about Golden State Warriors.

When shit got hot, you starte dtalking about sports.


Get lost loser.

HoodProphet
boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by HoodProphet » January 20th, 2016, 11:26 pm

You are Jay Rock stfu. Seriously its annoying.

How are you not him when you're trying to clean up the stupid shit you said on HoodProphet account about the cobras.. you're trying to clean that shit up in the other thread RIGHT NOW.

And you're also CullomKKrazy.. You not only talk about gaylords, but you pretend to be a royal online. Why? because you're a white boy who thinks its cool to rep white gangs online and wish you could have been apart of them


How do I know you're Cullom? You were talkin about Panthers and NFL yesterday... today oyu're talking about Golden State Warriors.

When shit got hot, you starte dtalking about sports.


Get lost loser.
This nigga really obsessed with me :lol: He really think we the same accounts :lol: Stupid fuck. I know what your accounts are cause i'm "good with computer" :yeahaight: :umhm:

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1570
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by Neal » January 21st, 2016, 10:21 am

There are no mods in the forum. Just an admin with 0 posts, and the rest are all regular users.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by _brolic_ » January 21st, 2016, 11:21 am

This forum is moderated by CPD, Neak. They coming for you. You're still on that list

Image

BeboDollaz
major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by BeboDollaz » January 21st, 2016, 4:29 pm

Until dude proves he lives where he claims hes a forever bitch.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 21st, 2016, 7:19 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote::smh:

I wish they would clean this bitch up too! Tired of reading all this dumb shit whether it's you and your supposed "homies that share passwords", royal, prophet, IG, old king... whoever has multi-accounts. Need a serious QC cleanup on here. and that's on your Mom's BITCH! :lol: :tiphat:
You are Jay Rock stfu. Seriously its annoying.

How are you not him when you're trying to clean up the stupid shit you said on HoodProphet account about the cobras.. you're trying to clean that shit up in the other thread RIGHT NOW.

And you're also CullomKKrazy.. You not only talk about gaylords, but you pretend to be a royal online. Why? because you're a white boy who thinks its cool to rep white gangs online and wish you could have been apart of them

I aint cleaning shit, just tryna add my own honest observations to the discussion.

And now I'm Cullom huh? Lol. You stupid as fuck! You ain't even worth talking to nor not even smacking the shit out of your so fucking naïve.

Lemme get you, AP, Armando, and Big 4's password too so we can all share accounts and log on to the site pretending to be talking to one another. People love the fake entertainment, just like tv sitcoms. Maybe we can stage/ coordinate a little get together where we all meet up at the dope spot, sniff a few bags of blow and argue about who gets first dibs on Armando's account before we all give up and go to war and slap the shit outta and throw bottles at one another. Last man standing gets to log onto the account and post all about it on the hoodup.

Oh, Oh,


How do I know you're Cullom? You were talkin about Panthers and NFL yesterday... today oyu're talking about Golden State Warriors.

When shit got hot, you starte dtalking about sports.


Get lost loser.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 21st, 2016, 7:22 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote::smh:

I wish they would clean this bitch up too! Tired of reading all this dumb shit whether it's you and your supposed "homies that share passwords", royal, prophet, IG, old king... whoever has multi-accounts. Need a serious QC cleanup on here. and that's on your Mom's BITCH! :lol: :tiphat:
You are Jay Rock stfu. Seriously its annoying.

How are you not him when you're trying to clean up the stupid shit you said on HoodProphet account about the cobras.. you're trying to clean that shit up in the other thread RIGHT NOW.

And you're also CullomKKrazy.. You not only talk about gaylords, but you pretend to be a royal online. Why? because you're a white boy who thinks its cool to rep white gangs online and wish you could have been apart of them


I aint cleaning shit bra, just tryna add my own honest observations to the discussion.

And now I'm Cullom huh? Lol. You stupid as fuck! You ain't even worth talking to nor not even smacking the shit out of your so fucking naïve.

Lemme get you, AP, Armando, and Big 4's password too so we can all share accounts and log on to the site pretending to be talking to one another. People love the fake entertainment, just like tv sitcoms. Better yet, Maybe we can stage/ coordinate a little get together where we all meet up at the dope spot, sniff a few bags of blow and argue about who gets first dibs on Armando's account before we all give up and go to war and slap the shit outta and throw bottles at one another. Last man standing gets to log onto the account and post all about it on the hoodup.


How do I know you're Cullom? You were talkin about Panthers and NFL yesterday... today oyu're talking about Golden State Warriors.

When shit got hot, you starte dtalking about sports.


Get lost loser.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Re: When will Moderators clean this shit up (HoodProphet and all his fuckery)

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 21st, 2016, 10:25 pm

_brolic_ wrote:This forum is moderated by CPD, Neak. They coming for you. You're still on that list

Image
:lmao: That's just wrong man!

Post Reply