what gang gets they ass kicked the most?

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

what gang gets they ass kicked the most?

Post by IG Belden » January 16th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Talkin about fighting not shooting. And for me Id say kings or pachucos cuz they take ass whoopins constantly. Eagles too

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Re: what gang gets they ass kicked the most?

Post by IG Belden » January 16th, 2016, 3:59 pm

IG Belden wrote:Talkin about fighting not shooting. And for me Id say kings or pachucos cuz they take ass whoopins constantly. Eagles too
For the record i aint disrespect no ones set. Its just i seen too many kings drop off one punch and get they ass kicked in general.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 4:56 pm

Bebo get off your other account :lol:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 16th, 2016, 5:57 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Bebo get off your other account :lol:
Get off my nuts. YOu're paranoid as fk. Not surprised if you're really 40 oz fever. You mimic everything he said to me this week.

IG Belden is Pookie if anything...

Me, I never had any other accounts. YOu're the 30 yr old virgin who got banned on like 10 accounts..

Worst part is you're known on ALL SECTIONS Of this forum for that mutli account fuckery.. I don't even check any other sections.

Check yourself whiteboy.

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 16th, 2016, 6:00 pm

Jay Rock / HoodBeenUp/ ALlinyourhood/ Bel Airs/ 40 OZ fever..

all these stupid ass names you have.. Anyone can do a search and see how many times you made excuses when you got caught multi accounting 5 different times... On 3 different sections... :cmon:

Lames never learn. Straight up geek. :smh:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 6:07 pm

I know its you i'm good with computers :shrug: :2cents: :lol:

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » January 16th, 2016, 7:13 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
Get off my nuts. YOu're paranoid as fk. Not surprised if you're really 40 oz fever. You mimic everything he said to me this week.

Me, I never had any other accounts. YOu're the 30 yr old virgin who got banned on like 10 accounts..

Worst part is you're known on ALL SECTIONS Of this forum for that mutli account fuckery.. I don't even check any other sections.

Check yourself whiteboy.

Dont sweat hoodprophet BeboDollaz. I dont even pay his ass any attention no more. He done been exposed by like 7 dudes for puttin out false info ( cobras are exctinct belden and kenneth not active ect.....). He done gave up on the false info so now he just troll. Just dont even pay his ass no mind. Thats why when he commented I just didnt say nothin. Ignore his ass and he will go away soon enough.

He aint 40 though. 40 is greasers712. And he aint allinyourhood. I forgot who allinyourhood was but it aint him. He is them other accounts you said though :lmao:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 16th, 2016, 8:07 pm

Greasers, yeah I've heard that before. But now I'm Hood Prophet? :facepalm:

:lol: Stupid fucks

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 9:33 pm

These niggas are stupid as fuck :lol: This niggas has 6 different accounts, staged a mock robbery online using multi accounts (big foe, Bebo Dollaz, Armando) Fuckin goofies :cmon:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 9:34 pm

Belden and Kenneth fell off years ago, never said Cobras are extinct said they will be in 15-20 years IMO.

You the niggas saying maniacs lost 7 hoods, lets talk about that :discust:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 9:35 pm

Name the 7 hoods the maniacs lost. IG Belden, Bebo, Oldschoolking all typed the same thing sweating the cobras, and saying the maniacs lost 6-7 hoods and nobody caught on to that :yeahaight: :umhm:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 16th, 2016, 10:10 pm

IG Belden wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:

Check yourself whiteboy.

Dont sweat hoodprophet BeboDollaz. I dont even pay his ass any attention no more. He done been exposed by like 7 dudes for puttin out false info ( cobras are exctinct belden and kenneth not active ect.....). He done gave up on the false info so now he just troll. Just dont even pay his ass no mind. Thats why when he commented I just didnt say nothin. Ignore his ass and he will go away soon enough.

He aint 40 though. 40 is greasers712. And he aint allinyourhood. I forgot who allinyourhood was but it aint him. He is them other accounts you said though :lmao:
I cant even keep up with all the fuckery. Yeah people accused me of being ap armando and big foe. But ill let you know straight up that im not. Its too stupidly obvious..

They ban multi accounts .. Notice why only the idiots callin the kettle black are getting banned ... Bigfoe posted recently.. I forgot what thread but anyone can fins it.. And ap is clearly not banned. Armando is locked but u can prob check and see that hes not banned

:bored:

I think Hoodprophet got some serious issues... Cant say much more

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Why you claiming king on your facebook :lol:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 16th, 2016, 10:34 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Why you claiming king on your facebook :lol:
:cmon:

^ ... I'm done. Now you're searching through facebook trying to figure out who I am .. hahahahahahaa.. Damn dude.. You seriously need a friend.

Holy shit thats sad...

Thanks for letting thehoodup know you get all your research off facebook.. :facepalm:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 17th, 2016, 4:47 am

You posted you facebook on here claiming you take a nigga bitch, but you look like a shaved ewok from star wars :whaat:

C-Me Nigga
fresh meat

Post by C-Me Nigga » January 18th, 2016, 4:30 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Name the 7 hoods the maniacs lost. IG Belden, Bebo, Oldschoolking all typed the same thing sweating the cobras, and saying the maniacs lost 6-7 hoods and nobody caught on to that :yeahaight: :umhm:
Aight lame. Im cobrafolkks straight from division bitch! You say we barely active? You say them mlds is pushing into our hood? We back down from mlds? What mlds is pushing into our hood? Who did we back down from? I seen a bunch of your weak ass posts. Snake BITE bitch and if you on central park you aint too far from us so you would know we out here m snake bite nigga come thru.

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 18th, 2016, 4:34 pm

HoodProphet wrote:You posted you facebook on here claiming you take a nigga bitch, but you look like a shaved ewok from star wars :whaat:
Now you're legit digging your grave even further.. Making up some nonsense shit.

I feel bad for you. Look in the open hood talk. This is my first time ever going ther eand people are exposing you till this day...

And its sad ..t his whole time oyu were posing as a royal on CullomKKrazy.. Fugassi ass royal.. No wonder when AP went to ROyals hood when you/cullom were talkin shit .. you pussies couldnt do shit and had to see him post up in your hood, taking pics of your street . :lol:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 18th, 2016, 4:35 pm

correction: not you pussies.. just you and all your accounts.. loser

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » January 19th, 2016, 9:11 am

BeboDollaz wrote:correction: not you pussies.. just you and all your accounts.. loser

Hes been real quiet since that cobra spoke up :lmao: ay hoodprophet you were goin in on snakes hard but you got nothin to say when a snake shows up here huh? :lmao: why aint you say somethin to that cobra? Go on ahead and check his ass :lmao:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 19th, 2016, 9:25 am

C-Me Nigga wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Name the 7 hoods the maniacs lost. IG Belden, Bebo, Oldschoolking all typed the same thing sweating the cobras, and saying the maniacs lost 6-7 hoods and nobody caught on to that :yeahaight: :umhm:
Aight lame. Im cobrafolkks straight from division bitch! You say we barely active? You say them mlds is pushing into our hood? We back down from mlds? What mlds is pushing into our hood? Who did we back down from? I seen a bunch of your weak ass posts. Snake BITE bitch and if you on central park you aint too far from us so you would know we out here m snake bite nigga come thru.
Say.. do Cobras maintain photos of KC?

MLDs sent me a photo of their founder Hitler, and then I was told it was already out on the web, and photo of King Papo out on the web too, are there photos of KC on the web?

I see Cobras are back at 34th/Western again, or they never left? Recently, I saw some KC graffiti on the bathroom walls at the Burger King on 37th/Western/Archer.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 19th, 2016, 2:08 pm

IG Belden wrote:Talkin about fighting not shooting. And for me Id say kings or pachucos cuz they take ass whoopins constantly. Eagles too
Kings I just saw some Eagles take alot of signs

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 19th, 2016, 3:04 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:You posted you facebook on here claiming you take a nigga bitch, but you look like a shaved ewok from star wars :whaat:
Now you're legit digging your grave even further.. Making up some nonsense shit.

I feel bad for you. Look in the open hood talk. This is my first time ever going ther eand people are exposing you till this day...

And its sad ..t his whole time oyu were posing as a royal on CullomKKrazy.. Fugassi ass royal.. No wonder when AP went to ROyals hood when you/cullom were talkin shit .. you pussies couldnt do shit and had to see him post up in your hood, taking pics of your street . :lol:

nikka you a bitch on everythang i love you a str8 bitch Royal Love Royal Kkrazy KCst vlk fukkn lame go get you some pussy cuz i know you don't get any at all lame

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 19th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Royals get their asses beat down in the 'Sipp on the regular

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 20th, 2016, 2:37 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Royals get their asses beat down in the 'Sipp on the regular

n you get yo ass beat on the reg here nerd

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 20th, 2016, 5:43 pm

^That's some of your fam from there, son! :lol: