Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post Reply
BeboDollaz
major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by BeboDollaz » January 15th, 2016, 7:20 pm

This is some creative shit. For pussies who don't want to participate, keep your balls tucked between your legs.. Rest of you .. :tiphat: Let's have some fun with this.

1) What would your gang name be?
2) Gang colors?
3) Gang specifics/Apparell if any (ie: shags, tall t's, etc..) (not required)
4) Location (not required but interesting depending on what gangs you want to ally with)
5) What gangs would you want to ally with?
6) What gangs would you rival?


I'ma kick it off:
1) Goon Squad
2) Black and Gray
3) Oakland Raiders apparell/jerseys/fitted caps. Carry bats/shanks on the regular . Keep heater close though.
4) Uptown
5) Black P Stones, Vicelords
6) Latin Kings

Why Uptown? Because alot of shit still goes down with fist fights.. Can happen at any time, 10 on 10 , 20 on 20..

Why Latin Kings as a Rival? The Latin Kings in Uptown are really really really cocky bastards. They run shit because they have a large amount of property/heads. They dominate MOntrose Beach at times.

Would be cool with BPSN and Lords but let them know gotta humble the kings a bit in that area where they're super dominant.. They dominate 1 -2 highschools in the area .. GDs dominate 1-2 highschools in the jungle but since GD sets are at war with each other.. and then BPSN and Lords got some foot in 2-3 highschools but dont dominate any except maybe Mather HS.. Kings stay dominant.



Let's hear some good ones.

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12951
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 15th, 2016, 10:47 pm

i'll remake N.L.M.B :stoned: die 5 ,Die 6 and Die spics gang , we racist and we coons and we riding for Donald trump :shoot: to N.F.M.L no fins more L's gang :bow:


[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GEldtk1Bv ... VUIsTPGF-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6151
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by ReclezzRenegade » January 15th, 2016, 11:22 pm



1. Black Gudda Mafia
2.black (of course)
3.anything black
4. dont know
5.any gangs that aint known and everybody aint dickridin (homegrown clicks)
5.everybody

HoodProphet
boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 12:22 am

Kings run uptown? :whaat: :lol: :killself: :cmon: :facepalm:

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1570
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by Neal » January 16th, 2016, 6:19 am

I can easily start 2 organizations, 1 on atheism and 1 on sewers (but not both combined).

The atheism organization can be as far as a non-profit, only problem with that is it can be sued though.

And of course have our own professional website. Headquarters can be an office building or my house address.

But then atheist organization wouldn't have men trying to convert men, it would be slutty women.

I could have slutty women go to the churches and hand out fliers to religious men.

And make posters of atheism with women standin in bikinis.

Blah blah blah.

By the way, you can look at the CPD gang map that shows no gang boundaries, those are places to start hoods.

For example, most of the place west of Pulaski in Crown Town is nobody's hood.

Same with parts of the North side east of the Chicago River.

BeboDollaz
major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by BeboDollaz » January 16th, 2016, 2:05 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Kings run uptown? :whaat: :lol: :killself: :cmon: :facepalm:
Quote where I said that... For one, you gotta stop talking period Mr. "Cobras are damn near extinct" You're not even from Chicago. When someone makes a topic about the suburbs, we'll keep you posted.

and yes Kings run Montrose Beach. If you didn't know, I'm not surprised. Plus you're 30+ yrs old you mentioend the Arab Camels from Roosevelt for god sakes... stop talking dude get a life .

HoodProphet
boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 4:57 pm

I'm from Chicago you lame ass multi account high school gang researching ass nigga :whaat:

BeboDollaz
major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by BeboDollaz » January 16th, 2016, 5:54 pm

HoodProphet wrote:I'm from Chicago you lame ass multi account high school gang researching ass nigga :whaat:
I never had a multi account period. It's called having friends. Get you some.

You are known for having more than 6 accounts. .. and not just by the midwest hood talk, but by all sections of this website.. and they got banned. That's how lame you are. and you established the fact that you're over 30 yrs old. This is what you do with your life?

Losers like you and 40 oz fever make Neal look like the coolest person in the world.

Lame ass researching internet fiend.

You go out your way just to find articles to post about gangs too. This is your life.. A sad, unfortunate and miserable life.

HoodProphet
boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by HoodProphet » January 16th, 2016, 6:06 pm

Nigga get your gangsta boogie comment researching ass out of here with your fake accounts, staging a fake robbery, prove you from chicago? Bitch ass nigga you annoying as hell :lol: Fuck you, bigofoe and armando :whaat:

User avatar
Pookie..
captain
captain
Posts: 413
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by Pookie.. » January 16th, 2016, 9:34 pm

:whaat:

DIS NIGGA SAID MAKE A GANG
HELL NAW

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by _brolic_ » January 17th, 2016, 10:43 am

:lmao: Neak no one gonna join up with one of your gays ass "organizations". Get some friends and stop playing Pokemon in your bando already

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 17th, 2016, 2:19 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:This is some creative shit. For pussies who don't want to participate, keep your balls tucked between your legs.. Rest of you .. :tiphat: Let's have some fun with this.

1) What would your gang name be?
2) Gang colors?
3) Gang specifics/Apparell if any (ie: shags, tall t's, etc..) (not required)
4) Location (not required but interesting depending on what gangs you want to ally with)
5) What gangs would you want to ally with?
6) What gangs would you rival?


I'ma kick it off:
1) Goon Squad
2) Black and Gray
3) Oakland Raiders apparell/jerseys/fitted caps. Carry bats/shanks on the regular . Keep heater close though.
4) Uptown
5) Black P Stones, Vicelords
6) Latin Kings

Why Uptown? Because alot of shit still goes down with fist fights.. Can happen at any time, 10 on 10 , 20 on 20..

Why Latin Kings as a Rival? The Latin Kings in Uptown are really really really cocky bastards. They run shit because they have a large amount of property/heads. They dominate MOntrose Beach at times.

Would be cool with BPSN and Lords but let them know gotta humble the kings a bit in that area where they're super dominant.. They dominate 1 -2 highschools in the area .. GDs dominate 1-2 highschools in the jungle but since GD sets are at war with each other.. and then BPSN and Lords got some foot in 2-3 highschools but dont dominate any except maybe Mather HS.. Kings stay dominant.



Let's hear some good ones.
Insane Gangster Blood Disciples
Maroon Red and Black and Blue like BDz colors but we BDK
Women Clothing like Young Thug Shaved Heads and Leather Boots with Red Laces Leather Jacket Blue Jeans
NYC to Chicago Boston to Milwaukee to Racine to Green Bay to Hartford to Salt Lake City to Twin Cities to Kansas City to Macon :lol:
Bloods and GDz Lords Mickey Cobras Crips anybody that is Folks and is BDK Surenos KKK members Skinheads Aryan Brotherhood Mexican Mafia
BDz Stones Kings NLMB GMEBE 600 300 Loc City Nortenos we mostly 300K 600K

BeboDollaz
major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by BeboDollaz » January 17th, 2016, 3:27 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:This is some creative shit. For pussies who don't want to participate, keep your balls tucked between your legs.. Rest of you .. :tiphat: Let's have some fun with this.

1) What would your gang name be?
2) Gang colors?
3) Gang specifics/Apparell if any (ie: shags, tall t's, etc..) (not required)
4) Location (not required but interesting depending on what gangs you want to ally with)
5) What gangs would you want to ally with?
6) What gangs would you rival?


I'ma kick it off:
1) Goon Squad
2) Black and Gray
3) Oakland Raiders apparell/jerseys/fitted caps. Carry bats/shanks on the regular . Keep heater close though.
4) Uptown
5) Black P Stones, Vicelords
6) Latin Kings

Why Uptown? Because alot of shit still goes down with fist fights.. Can happen at any time, 10 on 10 , 20 on 20..

Why Latin Kings as a Rival? The Latin Kings in Uptown are really really really cocky bastards. They run shit because they have a large amount of property/heads. They dominate MOntrose Beach at times.

Would be cool with BPSN and Lords but let them know gotta humble the kings a bit in that area where they're super dominant.. They dominate 1 -2 highschools in the area .. GDs dominate 1-2 highschools in the jungle but since GD sets are at war with each other.. and then BPSN and Lords got some foot in 2-3 highschools but dont dominate any except maybe Mather HS.. Kings stay dominant.



Let's hear some good ones.
Insane Gangster Blood Disciples
Maroon Red and Black and Blue like BDz colors but we BDK
Women Clothing like Young Thug Shaved Heads and Leather Boots with Red Laces Leather Jacket Blue Jeans
NYC to Chicago Boston to Milwaukee to Racine to Green Bay to Hartford to Salt Lake City to Twin Cities to Kansas City to Macon :lol:
Bloods and GDz Lords Mickey Cobras Crips anybody that is Folks and is BDK Surenos KKK members Skinheads Aryan Brotherhood Mexican Mafia
BDz Stones Kings NLMB GMEBE 600 300 Loc City Nortenos we mostly 300K 600K
:lol:


and to believe I thought this thread was ag ood idea lol.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Fun Thread: If you were to make a gang..

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 17th, 2016, 6:37 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:This is some creative shit. For pussies who don't want to participate, keep your balls tucked between your legs.. Rest of you .. :tiphat: Let's have some fun with this.

1) What would your gang name be?
2) Gang colors?
3) Gang specifics/Apparell if any (ie: shags, tall t's, etc..) (not required)
4) Location (not required but interesting depending on what gangs you want to ally with)
5) What gangs would you want to ally with?
6) What gangs would you rival?


I'ma kick it off:
1) Goon Squad
2) Black and Gray
3) Oakland Raiders apparell/jerseys/fitted caps. Carry bats/shanks on the regular . Keep heater close though.
4) Uptown
5) Black P Stones, Vicelords
6) Latin Kings

Why Uptown? Because alot of shit still goes down with fist fights.. Can happen at any time, 10 on 10 , 20 on 20..

Why Latin Kings as a Rival? The Latin Kings in Uptown are really really really cocky bastards. They run shit because they have a large amount of property/heads. They dominate MOntrose Beach at times.

Would be cool with BPSN and Lords but let them know gotta humble the kings a bit in that area where they're super dominant.. They dominate 1 -2 highschools in the area .. GDs dominate 1-2 highschools in the jungle but since GD sets are at war with each other.. and then BPSN and Lords got some foot in 2-3 highschools but dont dominate any except maybe Mather HS.. Kings stay dominant.



Let's hear some good ones.
Insane Gangster Blood Disciples
Maroon Red and Black and Blue like BDz colors but we BDK
Women Clothing like Young Thug Shaved Heads and Leather Boots with Red Laces Leather Jacket Blue Jeans
NYC to Chicago Boston to Milwaukee to Racine to Green Bay to Hartford to Salt Lake City to Twin Cities to Kansas City to Macon :lol:
Bloods and GDz Lords Mickey Cobras Crips anybody that is Folks and is BDK Surenos KKK members Skinheads Aryan Brotherhood Mexican Mafia
BDz Stones Kings NLMB GMEBE 600 300 Loc City Nortenos we mostly 300K 600K
:lol:


and to believe I thought this thread was ag ood idea lol.
I had fun :lol:

Post Reply