What gangs do you have friends in?

BeboDollaz
major
major
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by BeboDollaz » January 12th, 2016, 3:08 pm

I know some of you bang.. a very small number of you. I don't. But I know lots of folkz, some kings and cvls.

Know more IG'z than anyone on this forum for sure. I know like 3 cobras. 2 cobra chicks too. I know about 3-4 mlds and the rest I know from Up north are CVLS and Kings . However I don't chill with them anymore.

Guess you can say I got friends on both sides .

What about yall? I know some of you southsiders got friends on different sides.

P.S. By "know" I mean, people who are actually friends with me.. Not just acquaintances. My IG homies I grew up with so you can say they're childhood friends. The cobras I known since highschool. Same with the yaks i know. As far as the CVLs and Kings I met after I graduated from highschool. That's when I started goin to more non-folk parties.

hillbrow
prospect
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Hillbrow

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by hillbrow » January 12th, 2016, 3:15 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:I know some of you bang.. a very small number of you. I don't. But I know lots of folkz, some kings and cvls.

Know more IG'z than anyone on this forum for sure. I know like 3 cobras. 2 cobra chicks too. I know about 3-4 mlds and the rest I know from Up north are CVLS and Kings . However I don't chill with them anymore.

Guess you can say I got friends on both sides .

What about yall? I know some of you southsiders got friends on different sides.

P.S. By "know" I mean, people who are actually friends with me.. Not just acquaintances. My IG homies I grew up with so you can say they're childhood friends. The cobras I known since highschool. Same with the yaks i know. As far as the CVLs and Kings I met after I graduated from highschool. That's when I started goin to more non-folk parties.

I got homies in the Fullerton Fart Mafia and the Gas Chamber Gangsters on Belden. I also know a few dudes in the DAD ( Droppin Ass Disciples) of Humboldt Park

Stray-Matter
lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Retired Folks UA, IG

Post by Stray-Matter » January 12th, 2016, 4:28 pm

Mostly IG'z..a few flakes..but I'm old and not active no more.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Post by chitowntdawg » January 12th, 2016, 4:38 pm

26..SD..mld..LC...Gd..AA.....some i grew up with ...some met thru the years n we kool cause our blocks dont really beef...and some we tight cause of bizness thru the years so we got each others back....knew others from other gangs but lost contact sum might be dead

Neal
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Post by Neal » January 12th, 2016, 5:03 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:26..SD..mld..LC...Gd..AA.....some i grew up with ...some met thru the years n we kool cause our blocks dont really beef...and some we tight cause of bizness thru the years so we got each others back....knew others from other gangs but lost contact sum might be dead
Damn, you know 2 6 and SDs outside family?

Where do 2 6 and kings ever go to the same high school..?

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 12th, 2016, 5:09 pm

Some are fam btw....as far as where they go to hs? Im way past hs age ...i on grown man bizness ...but maybe that hs in lil ville

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 12th, 2016, 5:11 pm

I heard around 2009 they segregated the high schools in Little Village.

So 2 6 and kings do not go to the same high school.

I don't imagine 2 6 go to Gage Park HS?

HoodProphet
boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Post by HoodProphet » January 12th, 2016, 8:07 pm

GDs, Lords, 4s, Kings, MLDs, Cobras, ylocs Royals, SGDs, YLODs, SDs, Gents, IGs, Deuces,eagles FSN, spanish 4s. Had a dude I knew was p stone, but he moved out of Chicago over 10 years ago.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 12th, 2016, 8:21 pm

4got stones also

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 12th, 2016, 9:22 pm

HoodProphet wrote:GDs, Lords, 4s, Kings, MLDs, Cobras, ylocs Royals, SGDs, YLODs, SDs, Gents, IGs, Deuces,eagles FSN, spanish 4s. Had a dude I knew was p stone, but he moved out of Chicago over 10 years ago.
Damn you got alot of friends lol.
chitowntdawg wrote:26..SD..mld..LC...Gd..AA.....some i grew up with ...some met thru the years n we kool cause our blocks dont really beef...and some we tight cause of bizness thru the years so we got each others back....knew others from other gangs but lost contact sum might be dead
That's crazy. YOu know alot of folks. Kinda suprised to be honest.

I fux with everyone. Only time I really had issues was in highschool when I got banged at a buncha times. ALways held my own and had people stick up for me too.

G Mac
superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Post by G Mac » January 12th, 2016, 10:31 pm

Takers,BDs,Stones n 4ch,been knowin all of em since a Lil kid or teenage years.even had a king buddy in Minneapolis before he got bumped.real dude.Grew up wit the SDs from 51st. Lotta Love for my Latin folks.26 n the Latin Souls when they was around

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 12th, 2016, 11:55 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:GDs, Lords, 4s, Kings, MLDs, Cobras, ylocs Royals, SGDs, YLODs, SDs, Gents, IGs, Deuces,eagles FSN, spanish 4s. Had a dude I knew was p stone, but he moved out of Chicago over 10 years ago.
Damn you got alot of friends lol.
That's crazy. YOu know alot of folks. Kinda suprised to be honest. Friends at diffrent levels though and some with a little distance in between ....like i stated ive been around awhile now so i know my share of heads in other mobs....mutual respect type of shit but some i really fuk with hard cause its biz and been knowing them for years now...

I fux with everyone. Only time I really had issues was in highschool when I got banged at a buncha times. ALways held my own and had people stick up for me too.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 13th, 2016, 12:03 am

But gotta say this if they from opp gang we both already know whats gonna happen if we find ourselves in a situation where we with the boys and he with his...theres no way around that .

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » January 13th, 2016, 12:28 am

A day 1 that's a CVL, 1 Gangster that's a day 1, 2 fours I met through my U family growing up, and of course a bunch of LKs cause I met alot of real ones playing these streets. Eastside Kings like family so is Crown Town cause my people in MT been sliding since teenagers.

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 13th, 2016, 9:43 am

chitowntdawg wrote:But gotta say this if they from opp gang we both already know whats gonna happen if we find ourselves in a situation where we with the boys and he with his...theres no way around that .
Heh, well you probably made a lot of friends from the opp gangs from prison.

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 13th, 2016, 3:01 pm

Ancient wrote:A day 1 that's a CVL, 1 Gangster that's a day 1, 2 fours I met through my U family growing up, and of course a bunch of LKs cause I met alot of real ones playing these streets. Eastside Kings like family so is Crown Town cause my people in MT been sliding since teenagers.
That's legit Moe. Actually, do stones where you're at still call each other Moe?

But yeah that sounds ALOT more realistic than what Hoodprophet is saying haha.. Dude's don't know the value of what a friend is.. as opposed to someone who you just know.

and yeah I know the Kings and Stones be mad cool in some parts. I've seen it myself. I seen Kings and Stones outside a pizza place before eating pizza and chillin'. I felt like I was in the 80s or some shit. Got my pizza and ate it insside.. Overheard them talkin "Ay moe you know that niggi?!" " Naw naw he cool king" "let that man get some pizza"... I'm talkin these dudes were all up in frnot of that pizza place.

But more prominently in Uptown/ Rogers Park seeing Moes and Kings together is as common as thanksgiving and pumpkin pie. There's one barber shop somewhere on Montrose where I seen Kings and Stones deep as fuck.. I swear at like evening time, these niggas almost coreographically turned to face the East inside the barber shop. They were all standing inside jus chilling. Was weird as fk but dope. I think the guy who owned the shop was an Arab BPSN btw.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 13th, 2016, 3:23 pm

Grew up with niggas in the hood/school/family/networking :2cents:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 13th, 2016, 4:24 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Grew up with niggas in the hood/school/family/networking :2cents:
Yo i know you aint in Chicago anymore or whatever.. But you kno what barber shop i'm talkin bout where bpsn and kings be posted deep? I think they're all uptown/rogers park people bu the barbershop is in albany park or west of albany park

NEVERMIND... While writing this I looked it up... It's George & S Hair Salon

It's actually where Milwaukee meets Austin..

Now that spot... Was like 3-4 years ago I seen at least 15 black stones/kings inside that bitch.. Very obvious shit but not on no bullshit though. At least not with me.

Had google maps not had an inside picture i probably would have never guessed it based on the location... Idk why i thought it was on Montrose.. I think i aws thinking Elston because when my homie used to go there he would take Elston north

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 14th, 2016, 3:52 am

Ancient wrote:A day 1 that's a CVL, 1 Gangster that's a day 1, 2 fours I met through my U family growing up, and of course a bunch of LKs cause I met alot of real ones playing these streets. Eastside Kings like family so is Crown Town cause my people in MT been sliding since teenagers.
Amor to Moetown and to all the righteous stones ....always rotated with them stones when i was more active.....still kit with sum ....AIW

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 14th, 2016, 8:43 am

Now down in Bogan or Bowen high school on east 89th in the South Chicago neighborhood a few years back, a king shot/killed a Stone. Both in the same high school.

Southeast region going real deep.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » January 14th, 2016, 1:01 pm

That shit did not happen at Bowen. U aint family so this topic ain't up 4 discussion.

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 14th, 2016, 1:20 pm

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 14th, 2016, 1:21 pm

Yawn yawn yawn.

The Latin Kings and Black P-Stone gangs had been in a running dispute in the area around Bowen High School, 2710 E 89th St., in the weeks leading up to the attack, prosecutors said at the time of Lopez’s arrest.

On the day of the shooting, Ybarra received a call at home from fellow gang members who asked him to come help them in the ongoing gang war, prosecutors said. A short while later, Ybarra called his own house, asking that someone there bring his assault-style rifle to the front door.

Prosecutors had alleged Lopez was with Ybarra when Ybarra returned to his home, and Lopez went to the home’s front door, grabbed the rifle, and brought it back to Ybarra, then got into the vehicle with him.

Near 87th Street and Exchange Avenue, Ybarra spotted a rival gang member bending down to grab his jacket. Ybarra got out of the car and aimed and fired off several rounds, prosecutors said at the time. One witness saw Ybarra holding the rifle with both hands, aiming in the direction of the witness, who was a member of the Black P-Stones.

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » January 14th, 2016, 2:14 pm

:ohhh: :ohhh: tell dem niggas neal, u know more about the streets than the niggas who still payin dues n missing functions :ohlawd: getting V'd up

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » January 14th, 2016, 2:21 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DuVGD3o-o ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]