Unheard of

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: Unheard of

Postby G Mac » January 8th, 2016, 8:23 am

^mostly ppl who don't stay in they lane.

associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Phil Moe » January 8th, 2016, 11:13 am

Neal wrote:Hey Bebo, would you say Albany Park is the largest Puerto Rican neighborhood on the North side up north?

I'm curious about how the La Familia Stones split off from the Stones. I believe the people at the top are heavily Puerto Rican. Do they incorporate any Muslim or Moore doctrine?

My prediction is some PR started off as a Stone on the West side and then later founded the La Familia Stones and branched off, recruited a bunch of Puerto Ricans.

I knew a homeless guy who went by Blackstone in Albany Park.

Familia Stones are not official Stones. They also don't throw up the 5, just the F for
Familia. All Well to them Brothers, but they are a separate demonstration from us.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » January 8th, 2016, 11:33 am

Phil Moe wrote:
Neal wrote:Hey Bebo, would you say Albany Park is the largest Puerto Rican neighborhood on the North side up north?

I'm curious about how the La Familia Stones split off from the Stones. I believe the people at the top are heavily Puerto Rican. Do they incorporate any Muslim or Moore doctrine?

My prediction is some PR started off as a Stone on the West side and then later founded the La Familia Stones and branched off, recruited a bunch of Puerto Ricans.

Familia Stones are not official Stones. They also don't throw up the 5, just the F for
Familia. All Well to them Brothers, but they are a separate demonstration from us.

I can't tell if you're telling me they never split off from the Stones.

Since I never said they were Stones either. I was told that they are an off-shoot of the Black P. Stones.

If that is true, then the founding member himself was a former Stone and had to have followed the Moorish doctrine.

So now I'm thinking he was Black but left to Albany Park with a bunch of Puerto Ricans to found the Familia Stones with no Moorish doctrine.

associate

Postby Phil Moe » January 8th, 2016, 1:54 pm

Neal wrote:
Phil Moe wrote:

Since I never said they were Stones either. I was told that they are an off-shoot of the Black P. Stones.

If that is true, then the founding member himself was a former Stone and had to have followed the Moorish doctrine.

So now I'm thinking he was Black but left to Albany Park with a bunch of Puerto Ricans to found the Familia Stones with no Moorish doctrine.

I took your curiosity of them splitting off from us as they were actually once a part of us. They're founder was Puerto Rican and he flipped Blackstone in the joint. He tried to make the Puerto Rican Stones an official BPS branch, but never got blessings from Chief, nor did he get a spot on the Main 21 Board. He got out the joint and started the Puerto Rican Stones anyway, without blessings, therefore unofficial.

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » January 8th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Oh I might know who you talkin about now... Jose Rivera who's PR but looks Black.

Having a PR faction that isn't Muslim with the Stones, or a Muslim faction consisting of PRs, both sound like no nos.

So.

Stones never tried to squash the PR Stones or La Familia Stones?

associate

Postby Phil Moe » January 8th, 2016, 2:22 pm

Neal wrote:Oh I might know who you talkin about now... Jose Rivera who's PR but looks Black.

Having a PR faction that isn't Muslim with the Stones, or a Muslim faction consisting of PRs, both sound like no nos.

So.

Stones never tried to squash the PR Stones or La Familia Stones?

Naw, that's not who I'm talking about. The guy you mentioned may have been one of their leaders though. I don't know much about their history except how they started and that they hate Kings...I do know why they hate Kings though from my King buddy from Leland and Virginia that use to bang with them back in the early 90's. They actually got along prior.

Stones never beefed with them because we are not close to one another. The closest Stone deck to the Familias are the Uptown Moes, but they are quite a bit further east.

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » January 8th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Phil Moe wrote:Stones never beefed with them because we are not close to one another. The closest Stone deck to the Familias are the Uptown Moes, but they are quite a bit further east.

You know, NYC kings never really had permission from Chicago to start their own... Not from Lord Gino or BK. They added new stuff to the constitution, use a different animal mascot (the tiger instead of lion), and so and so forth.

But, considering they are nearly 1,000 miles away, then it's understandable why Chicago kings never squashed the NYC kings.

But this...

I predict if PR Stones or La Familia Stones go to prison they could get squashed by the Stones their... who would they ally with? Heh.

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » January 8th, 2016, 2:30 pm

Even SS kings and Counts got along prior.. right, and then look what happened.

associate

Postby Phil Moe » January 8th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Neal wrote:
Phil Moe wrote:Stones never beefed with them because we are not close to one another. The closest Stone deck to the Familias are the Uptown Moes, but they are quite a bit further east.

You know, NYC kings never really had permission from Chicago to start their own... Not from Lord Gino or BK. They added new stuff to the constitution, use a different animal mascot (the tiger instead of lion), and so and so forth.

But, considering they are nearly 1,000 miles away, then it's understandable why Chicago kings never squashed the NYC kings.

But this...

I predict if PR Stones or La Familia Stones go to prison they could get squashed by the Stones their... who would they ally with? Heh.

I believe the Familias could work something out. We have official branches of Stones as well as renegade Stones that war in the streets, but co-exist behind bars. I'm not saying it will be all good, but they may not get their ass whooped either.

associate

Postby Phil Moe » January 8th, 2016, 2:38 pm

Neal wrote:Even SS kings and Counts got along prior.. right, and then look what happened.

Yep.

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 8th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Phil Moe wrote:
Neal wrote:
Phil Moe wrote:

I took your curiosity of them splitting off from us as they were actually once a part of us. They're founder was Puerto Rican and he flipped Blackstone in the joint. He tried to make the Puerto Rican Stones an official BPS branch, but never got blessings from Chief, nor did he get a spot on the Main 21 Board. He got out the joint and started the Puerto Rican Stones anyway, without blessings, therefore unofficial.

Yeah . The thing is PR Stones and Familia Stones both existed at the same time for a while since the original thing split into 2 but most of the PR stones flipped FS and the PR stone name died out completely after a while.

Familia Stones and Latin Kings war in Albany Park is one of the most historical things in northside gang banging history. Crazy story tbh..

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 8th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Phil Moe wrote:
Neal wrote:
Phil Moe wrote:

Yeah . The thing is PR Stones and Familia Stones both existed at the same time for a while since the original thing split into 2 but most of the PR stones flipped FS and the PR stone name died out completely after a while.

Familia Stones and Latin Kings war in Albany Park is one of the most historical things in northside gang banging history. Crazy story tbh..

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » January 8th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Kings never did get the blessing to start in NY, they say King Blood came back to Chicago to get the blessing.

As for the Stones in LA, some say Rodgers got the blessings other say he didn't maybe Phil knows :shrug:

The Stones are a solid small mob, its a shame their OGs been on that glass pipe though

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » January 8th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Familia*

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 8th, 2016, 5:00 pm

@Loc. Hell yeah. Super reckless. That shit that happened up north with my man was petty. Mu fuckas spinning a diss, get 2 arguing, and kill bro. He just came home from the feds. Another Stone did this hoe shit. Petty! @Hoodprophet. Smoking? Who? We have no active government members who indulge. Never have! Mu fuckas thirsty 2 fit in with Folks. So they out clouting up, and smoking opp packs 2. Loss of way :shrug:

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » January 9th, 2016, 9:53 am

HoodProphet wrote:Kings never did get the blessing to start in NY, they say King Blood came back to Chicago to get the blessing.

Shit I heard 2 different stories, but both were King Blood got the blessings from King Papo to start NYC, but got the blessings after 1972, that is, after Papo stepped down.

Say, did the Milwaukee Kings in Riis Park get the blessings to branch off?

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » January 9th, 2016, 10:33 am

Phil Moe wrote:
Neal wrote:I predict if PR Stones or La Familia Stones go to prison they could get squashed by the Stones their... who would they ally with? Heh.

I believe the Familias could work something out. We have official branches of Stones as well as renegade Stones that war in the streets, but co-exist behind bars. I'm not saying it will be all good, but they may not get their ass whooped either.

This sounds so believable... if the Black P. Stones were a small mob.

But they aren't.

They don't need the Familia Stones for protection.

If both of them were small mobs they could certainly unite in prison for protection.

So the way I see it, when a Familia Stone get into prison, the Black P. Stones will say "you want our protection, then you follow the Moore doctrine. If not, you're on your own."

associate

Postby Phil Moe » January 10th, 2016, 11:44 am

As for the Stones in LA, some say Rodgers got the blessings other say he didn't maybe Phil knows :shrug:

I heard the same thing and I can't verify which is true, Blessings or no blessings.

captain
captain
Affiliation: 197

Postby Pookie.. » January 10th, 2016, 9:28 pm

BigFoe wrote:waddown bebo... heard you was trickin front the jakes..????

why you leave out of melissa crib when tall bebo walked in with whitegirl and tay? lol i aint hatin cuz .. just been reading shit.

u still got that whip?

:lol:

DAS YALL NIGGA

Previous

Return to Midwest