Unheard of

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unheard of

Postby Ancient » January 7th, 2016, 12:02 pm

It used 2 B unheard of 4 a Stone 2 kill another Stone. It's becoming more and more common. BIP Sun! North Side lost they way 2 :smh:

major
major

Re: Unheard of

Postby BeboDollaz » January 7th, 2016, 1:14 pm

What can you expect to be honest..

In gangbanging, everyones a pawn cept the ones collecting that paper and the ones calling the shots. When tensions flare up, there's no turning the other cheek.

This is all systematic.. These things are in place because they need to be. The ykeep the judicial system and the police system running. That's all gangs are good for besides ruining neighborhoods.

The people that actually make money and live good in lfie.. look down and laugh at the small ones.. (all of you lower class and middle class). Black people are in the worst shape in chicago right now..

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 7th, 2016, 1:17 pm

Cops are letting off shots, killing aunts, uncles, brothers, nephews, why? Because they know they can get away with it.. They're excuse: A large percentage of black people are living like savages.. selling drugs to their own families and killing each other and ruining a large part of the city.

They already got you dudes segregated .. Chicago is the 3rd MOST Segregated city in America.. "Push all the blacks to the southside and west sides... let them kill each other and sell drugs to each others mothers and fathers "

The white man laughs...

Shit is disgustingly evil and bad

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 1:24 pm

Ancient wrote:It used 2 B unheard of 4 a Stone 2 kill another Stone. It's becoming more and more common. BIP Sun! North Side lost they way 2 :smh:

you talking about them 2 stones shot down by I think it was Lakeside or Pockettown

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: G.W.A.#On Kewan$4.N.O.BLockHead

Postby BigFoe » January 7th, 2016, 1:30 pm

waddown bebo... heard you was trickin front the jakes..????

why you leave out of melissa crib when tall bebo walked in with whitegirl and tay? lol i aint hatin cuz .. just been reading shit.

u still got that whip?

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » January 7th, 2016, 1:36 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:Cops are letting off shots, killing aunts, uncles, brothers, nephews, why? Because they know they can get away with it.. They're excuse: A large percentage of black people are living like savages.. selling drugs to their own families and killing each other and ruining a large part of the city.

They already got you dudes segregated .. Chicago is the 3rd MOST Segregated city in America.. "Push all the blacks to the southside and west sides... let them kill each other and sell drugs to each others mothers and fathers "

The white man laughs...

Shit is disgustingly evil and bad

Damn.. this is almost stuff I'd say.

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 7th, 2016, 1:51 pm

@Bebo. What? We r The Orginization that prided itself on unity, love, and togetherness. That what seperate us from all. The Stones never prided ourselves in savage like or viking behavior. Ever! That's why it's odd 2 c some of this shit take place now. Far as pleasing europeans, the king savage, fuck'em! I ain't racist, but 4 white people 2 call black people barbaric is pure stupidity. Having their children watch as black men were castrated, hung, and burned. We savage? :whaat: Awe yeah, fuck the police. Every distict, every city!

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 7th, 2016, 1:52 pm

BigFoe wrote:waddown bebo... heard you was trickin front the jakes..????

why you leave out of melissa crib when tall bebo walked in with whitegirl and tay? lol i aint hatin cuz .. just been reading shit.

u still got that whip?

Nah man was nothing like that. We're gucci now though. and I don't know what you mean about melissas crib.. Last time I went there was months ago

Anyways man what are you doing on here?? and yeah I got the same whip but not selling it anymore. ended up keeping it because of the winter

You still chill up north sometimes or what?

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 7th, 2016, 1:55 pm

@Dose. Knock it off. Has nothing 2 do with my post. I don't know nothing. RIP 2 the Sun and princess.

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Ancient wrote:@Dose. Knock it off. Has nothing 2 do with my post. I don't know nothing. RIP 2 the Sun and princess.

Pebbles got knocked off for dissing Von :lol:

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 7th, 2016, 1:57 pm

Ancient wrote:@Bebo. What? We r The Orginization that prided itself on unity, love, and togetherness. That what seperate us from all. The Stones never prided ourselves in savage like or viking behavior. Ever! That's why it's odd 2 c some of this shit take place now. Far as pleasing europeans, the king savage, fuck'em! I ain't racist, but 4 white people 2 call black people barbaric is pure stupidity. Having their children watch as black men were castrated, hung, and burned. We savage? :whaat: Awe yeah, fuck the police. Every distict, every city!

Nah I get it 100%. I'm not white btw I'm rican. I just think though man if I was black, I'd be pissed off.. Back in the day the Latinos and Blacks would stand guard and stir up change.. and the government and officials had to do what we wanted because we were a strong force.. But nowadays it's back to some messed up ways. and worse now Rahm wants all cops to carry tasers..

People need to be aware. That's why I fux with some of the older stones.. because they see whats going on and that's why they stand on that black power stuff instead of division and confusion and chaos.

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » January 7th, 2016, 2:19 pm

Hey Bebo, would you say Albany Park is the largest Puerto Rican neighborhood on the North side up north?

I'm curious about how the La Familia Stones split off from the Stones. I believe the people at the top are heavily Puerto Rican. Do they incorporate any Muslim or Moore doctrine?

My prediction is some PR started off as a Stone on the West side and then later founded the La Familia Stones and branched off, recruited a bunch of Puerto Ricans.

I knew a homeless guy who went by Blackstone in Albany Park.

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » January 7th, 2016, 2:53 pm

I'm guessing Anciet talking about them GMEBE Row block niggas?

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » January 7th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Albany Park has more Cambodians and Philippinos then Puerto ricans, its one of the most mixed areas, most the latinos there mexican or south american, very few puerto ricans, but they there in low numbers. The PR stones mixed, some the older heads be smoking rocks :discust:

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » January 7th, 2016, 3:27 pm

Neal wrote:Hey Bebo, would you say Albany Park is the largest Puerto Rican neighborhood on the North side up north?

I'm curious about how the La Familia Stones split off from the Stones. I believe the people at the top are heavily Puerto Rican. Do they incorporate any Muslim or Moore doctrine?

My prediction is some PR started off as a Stone on the West side and then later founded the La Familia Stones and branched off, recruited a bunch of Puerto Ricans.

I knew a homeless guy who went by Blackstone in Albany Park.

Idk to be honest. I have never lived in Albany Park. Alot of what I know is because I used to hang out there alot and I hear stuff from people I chill with and used to chill with.

All of the gangs in albany park have at least 1 or 2 pricans with the lords having a handful of PR's and same with Kings. SGD'z did have like 2-3 known pricans but mostly are mexican i think. BAck when IG's were around they had PR kats. But Albany PArk is mostly mexicans as far as I know. Lot of mexican stores and restaurants

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 4:39 pm

HoodProphet wrote:I'm guessing Anciet talking about them GMEBE Row block niggas?

nah he got pissed at me he talking about someone else

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 4:40 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:I'm guessing Anciet talking about them GMEBE Row block niggas?

nah he got pissed at me he talking about someone else

wait no he is talking about them

boss
boss
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » January 7th, 2016, 7:11 pm

Niggas useta make fun of GDs for warin wit GDs a couple years back but look @ Chicago now :lol:
Every nation is beefin within themselves :wow:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 7th, 2016, 7:13 pm

^I know right :smh:

prospect
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Hillbrow

Postby hillbrow » January 7th, 2016, 7:34 pm

Ancient wrote:^I know right :smh:

You know what yall stones need? A fartin contest. Instead of dropping bodies, start droppin your asses. Would be a great non violent way of handling disputes within the nation.

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » January 8th, 2016, 7:32 am

HoodProphet wrote:Albany Park has more Cambodians and Philippinos then Puerto ricans, its one of the most mixed areas, most the latinos there mexican or south american, very few puerto ricans, but they there in low numbers. The PR stones mixed, some the older heads be smoking rocks :discust:

Oh that's right, Albany Park got that Central American parade on Montrose every year.

So AP should be full of Ecuadorians, Guatemalans, and Colombians.

I dunno about Philippinos and Cambodians.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » January 8th, 2016, 7:47 am

@ancient its reckless out here.mufucka thirsty n stain in wit no hesitation n duckin off.I swear I be sliding thru everybody shit.stores,loud joints,gas stations etc.seem like mufuckas be lookin for one of they own or a MF from they land who done ran a play.same shit n loc city n d'ville.I don't trust Lil folks nem bloodin ass. :facepalm:

boss
boss
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » January 8th, 2016, 7:50 am

StillOn1 wrote:@ancient its reckless out here.mufucka thirsty n stain in wit no hesitation n duckin off.I swear I be sliding thru everybody shit.stores,loud joints,gas stations etc.seem like mufuckas be lookin for one of they own or a MF from they land who done ran a play.same shit n loc city n d'ville.I don't trust Lil folks nem bloodin ass. :facepalm:

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » January 8th, 2016, 7:59 am

G u know I get off that effen n start pressin folks nem bout this gang shit.

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » January 8th, 2016, 8:15 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Niggas useta make fun of GDs for warin wit GDs a couple years back but look @ Chicago now :lol:
Every nation is beefin within themselves :wow:

GDs killin from different factions, or same faction? Or even same set.

Next

Return to Midwest