fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 3:39 pm





prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6016
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby King♚Kutthroat » January 3rd, 2016, 3:52 pm

lol @jerseys over hoodies. only spics :facepalm: :lmao: and nigga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez niggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" niggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

:smh: but they gone learn the hard way

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 4:04 pm

Belden and Kenneth not even active for over 10 years ago since Omski :lol:

prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 5:16 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Belden and Kenneth not even active for over 10 years ago since Omski :lol:


Youve had at least 5 dudes call you out for false info and that's just from the 2 or 3 threads Ive checked out on here. Did them snakes fuck your girl or something? Regardless ima be no 6 cuz what you just said is flat out false. There is always smurfs on belden between kenneth and kilbourn and as a matter of fact they a lot of times hang allllllll along that block.

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 5:23 pm

Nobody called me out for shit, these videos are all over the net, every hispanic gang got them. Shit is old and tired :bored:

bunch of mexicans saying "nigga this nigga that" You just signed up I got old school king family identify yourself king

prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 5:30 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Nobody called me out for shit, these videos are all over the net, every hispanic gang got them. Shit is old and tired :bored:

bunch of mexicans saying "nigga this nigga that" You just signed up I got old school king family identify yourself king



Dont you ever tell me to identify myself! Aint you neutron anyway? Let me tell you something. I am 45 years old and I got criends in all the gangs round hp, hermosa, and whatever else. I regularly have cobras and pachucos and maniacs and igs over for barbecues and we even sit at the same table at my job. They my age so we all past that bangin shit and so we dont hold no grudges but they tell me whats goin on plus what they dont tell me I see for myself. Youza lame homie. Dont even claim nothin but wanna tell me to identify myself.

associate
User avatar
Posts: 131
Joined: September 4th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Location: RGst BSst
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby LoganDSquare » January 3rd, 2016, 6:01 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Belden and Kenneth not even active for over 10 years ago since Omski :lol:





Go there at night. Goofy ass shortys man I swear

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby BeboDollaz » January 3rd, 2016, 6:10 pm

LoganDSquare wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Belden and Kenneth not even active for over 10 years ago since Omski :lol:





Go there at night. Goofy ass shortys man I swear


Yeah I Realized Hoodprophet is not certified to talk about majority of places in Chicago. Few people said he's not even from Chicago. He's said some crazy statements that made me think "does this guy even go outside?"

prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 6:21 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
LoganDSquare wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Belden and Kenneth not even active for over 10 years ago since Omski :lol:





Go there at night. Goofy ass shortys man I swear


Yeah I Realized Hoodprophet is not certified to talk about majority of places in Chicago. Few people said he's not even from Chicago. He's said some crazy statements that made me think "does this guy even go outside?"



He seem to try too hard to shit on them snakes.

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 7:16 pm

This coming from niggas who said Maniacs lost 6-7 hoods to the Snakes and i'm making up stories?
Bebo you just made a thread about me being certified about "albany park business" :lol:

Snakes losing tripp. Only snakes on shit is Sin City Mozart and Cortland, which I said before

Belden and Kenneth done fell off a minute ago.

Oldschoolking, you just signed up gripping the snakes, you probably Bebo account since he had like 3

snakes about to lose armitage and tripp

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 7:19 pm

Dont you ever tell me to identify myself! Aint you neutron anyway? Let me tell you something. I am 45 years old and I got criends in all the gangs round hp, hermosa, and whatever else. I regularly have cobras and pachucos and maniacs and igs over for barbecues and we even sit at the same table at my job. They my age so we all past that bangin shit and so we dont hold no grudges but they tell me whats goin on plus what they dont tell me I see for myself. Youza lame homie. Dont even claim nothin but wanna tell me to identify myself.



FOH old school opps always chill :shrug:

Identify yourself, you had a account on here before I can tell :whaat:

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby BeboDollaz » January 3rd, 2016, 7:53 pm

HoodProphet wrote:This coming from niggas who said Maniacs lost 6-7 hoods to the Snakes and i'm making up stories?
Bebo you just made a thread about me being certified about "albany park business" :lol:

Snakes losing tripp. Only snakes on shit is Sin City Mozart and Cortland, which I said before

Belden and Kenneth done fell off a minute ago.

Oldschoolking, you just signed up gripping the snakes, you probably Bebo account since he had like 3

snakes about to lose armitage and tripp


Nah man, don't get me wrong. I'm not dissing you but I said you sound like you don't know about majority of hoods. Some of the statements you've made are legit wayyyy off. Wasn't it you who said cobras are like instinct?

I think you yourself also admitted your'e no longer in Chicago so what's the point of acting like you know about anything going on.

and hey man, you can say I had 10 accounts if you want, but fact is, you self admittedly had like 5 accounts and made a new one because you got banned for multi-accounting. If I was a multiple account, I would have been banned ages ago bud.

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 8:37 pm

Nah man, don't get me wrong. I'm not dissing you but I said you sound like you don't know about majority of hoods. Some of the statements you've made are legit wayyyy off. Wasn't it you who said cobras are like instinct?

I think you yourself also admitted your'e no longer in Chicago so what's the point of acting like you know about anything going on.

and hey man, you can say I had 10 accounts if you want, but fact is, you self admittedly had like 5 accounts and made a new one because you got banned for multi-accounting. If I was a multiple account, I would have been banned ages ago bud.


Still here. All the banned accounts got unbanned months ago

fresh meat
Posts: 47
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 1:26 am
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby RIPBuga #3-6-0 » January 6th, 2016, 12:51 am

The yaks on Belden & Kenneth are definitely still active :cmon:

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby HoodProphet » January 6th, 2016, 2:10 am

Belden and Kenneth active this troll ass fool :facepalm:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby Neal » January 6th, 2016, 8:12 am

Hey, I personally know Pimp Daddy of the MLDs. I mean we got each other numbers and we friends on Facebook.

Only 1 way to resolve this...

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby chitowntdawg » January 6th, 2016, 9:39 am

Really ?thats the closest to pussy youve got? :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 6th, 2016, 3:02 pm

Universal-God wrote:lol @jerseys over hoodies. only spics :facepalm: :lmao: and nigga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez niggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" niggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

:smh: but they gone learn the hard way

they aint no Bricks they Insane :bow:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 6th, 2016, 8:29 pm

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:The yaks on Belden & Kenneth are definitely still active :cmon:


:facepalm: Seriously man? Are you kidding?

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 6th, 2016, 8:29 pm

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:The yaks on Belden & Kenneth are definitely still active :cmon:


:facepalm: Seriously man? Are you kidding?

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby HoodProphet » January 6th, 2016, 8:30 pm

Belden and Kenneth active :lol: They been on life support since 2002-2003 :cmon:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 6th, 2016, 8:38 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Universal-God wrote:lol @jerseys over hoodies. only spics :facepalm: :lmao: and nigga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez niggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" niggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

:smh: but they gone learn the hard way

they aint no Bricks they Insane :bow:


Duuuude... you're quite the idiot asshole! :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 1:15 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Universal-God wrote:lol @jerseys over hoodies. only spics :facepalm: :lmao: and nigga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez niggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" niggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

:smh: but they gone learn the hard way

they aint no Bricks they Insane :bow:


Duuuude... you're quite the idiot asshole! :lol:[/quote
yeah dude how Wisconsin I fucking miss that place :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby Neal » January 7th, 2016, 1:34 pm

You miss the ] too.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 1:39 pm

Neal wrote:You miss the ] too.

my Crips in BELOIT will beat you up tho :lol:

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 71 guests