prospect

fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 3:39 pm

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by ReclezzRenegade » January 3rd, 2016, 3:52 pm

lol @jerseys over hoodies. only spics :facepalm: :lmao: and nigga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez niggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" niggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

:smh: but they gone learn the hard way

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 4:04 pm

Belden and Kenneth not even active for over 10 years ago since Omski :lol:

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 5:16 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Belden and Kenneth not even active for over 10 years ago since Omski :lol:
Youve had at least 5 dudes call you out for false info and that's just from the 2 or 3 threads Ive checked out on here. Did them snakes fuck your girl or something? Regardless ima be no 6 cuz what you just said is flat out false. There is always smurfs on belden between kenneth and kilbourn and as a matter of fact they a lot of times hang allllllll along that block.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 5:23 pm

Nobody called me out for shit, these videos are all over the net, every hispanic gang got them. Shit is old and tired :bored:

bunch of mexicans saying "nigga this nigga that" You just signed up I got old school king family identify yourself king

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 5:30 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Nobody called me out for shit, these videos are all over the net, every hispanic gang got them. Shit is old and tired :bored:

bunch of mexicans saying "nigga this nigga that" You just signed up I got old school king family identify yourself king

Dont you ever tell me to identify myself! Aint you neutron anyway? Let me tell you something. I am 45 years old and I got criends in all the gangs round hp, hermosa, and whatever else. I regularly have cobras and pachucos and maniacs and igs over for barbecues and we even sit at the same table at my job. They my age so we all past that bangin shit and so we dont hold no grudges but they tell me whats goin on plus what they dont tell me I see for myself. Youza lame homie. Dont even claim nothin but wanna tell me to identify myself.

LoganDSquare
associate

Post by LoganDSquare » January 3rd, 2016, 6:01 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Belden and Kenneth not even active for over 10 years ago since Omski :lol:

Go there at night. Goofy ass shortys man I swear

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 3rd, 2016, 6:10 pm

LoganDSquare wrote:

Yeah I Realized Hoodprophet is not certified to talk about majority of places in Chicago. Few people said he's not even from Chicago. He's said some crazy statements that made me think "does this guy even go outside?"

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 6:21 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
LoganDSquare wrote:

Yeah I Realized Hoodprophet is not certified to talk about majority of places in Chicago. Few people said he's not even from Chicago. He's said some crazy statements that made me think "does this guy even go outside?"

He seem to try too hard to shit on them snakes.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 7:16 pm

This coming from niggas who said Maniacs lost 6-7 hoods to the Snakes and i'm making up stories?
Bebo you just made a thread about me being certified about "albany park business" :lol:

Snakes losing tripp. Only snakes on shit is Sin City Mozart and Cortland, which I said before

Belden and Kenneth done fell off a minute ago.

Oldschoolking, you just signed up gripping the snakes, you probably Bebo account since he had like 3

snakes about to lose armitage and tripp

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 7:19 pm

Dont you ever tell me to identify myself! Aint you neutron anyway? Let me tell you something. I am 45 years old and I got criends in all the gangs round hp, hermosa, and whatever else. I regularly have cobras and pachucos and maniacs and igs over for barbecues and we even sit at the same table at my job. They my age so we all past that bangin shit and so we dont hold no grudges but they tell me whats goin on plus what they dont tell me I see for myself. Youza lame homie. Dont even claim nothin but wanna tell me to identify myself.

FOH old school opps always chill :shrug:

Identify yourself, you had a account on here before I can tell :whaat:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 3rd, 2016, 7:53 pm

HoodProphet wrote:This coming from niggas who said Maniacs lost 6-7 hoods to the Snakes and i'm making up stories?
Bebo you just made a thread about me being certified about "albany park business" :lol:

Snakes losing tripp. Only snakes on shit is Sin City Mozart and Cortland, which I said before

Belden and Kenneth done fell off a minute ago.

Oldschoolking, you just signed up gripping the snakes, you probably Bebo account since he had like 3

snakes about to lose armitage and tripp
Nah man, don't get me wrong. I'm not dissing you but I said you sound like you don't know about majority of hoods. Some of the statements you've made are legit wayyyy off. Wasn't it you who said cobras are like instinct?

I think you yourself also admitted your'e no longer in Chicago so what's the point of acting like you know about anything going on.

and hey man, you can say I had 10 accounts if you want, but fact is, you self admittedly had like 5 accounts and made a new one because you got banned for multi-accounting. If I was a multiple account, I would have been banned ages ago bud.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 8:37 pm

Nah man, don't get me wrong. I'm not dissing you but I said you sound like you don't know about majority of hoods. Some of the statements you've made are legit wayyyy off. Wasn't it you who said cobras are like instinct?

I think you yourself also admitted your'e no longer in Chicago so what's the point of acting like you know about anything going on.

and hey man, you can say I had 10 accounts if you want, but fact is, you self admittedly had like 5 accounts and made a new one because you got banned for multi-accounting. If I was a multiple account, I would have been banned ages ago bud.
Still here. All the banned accounts got unbanned months ago

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » January 6th, 2016, 12:51 am

The yaks on Belden & Kenneth are definitely still active :cmon:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 6th, 2016, 2:10 am

Belden and Kenneth active this troll ass fool :facepalm:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 6th, 2016, 8:12 am

Hey, I personally know Pimp Daddy of the MLDs. I mean we got each other numbers and we friends on Facebook.

Only 1 way to resolve this...

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 6th, 2016, 9:39 am

Really ?thats the closest to pussy youve got? :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 6th, 2016, 3:02 pm

Universal-God wrote:lol @jerseys over hoodies. only spics :facepalm: :lmao: and nigga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez niggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" niggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

they aint no Bricks they Insane :bow:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 6th, 2016, 8:29 pm

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:The yaks on Belden & Kenneth are definitely still active :cmon:
:facepalm: Seriously man? Are you kidding?

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 6th, 2016, 8:29 pm

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:The yaks on Belden & Kenneth are definitely still active :cmon:
:facepalm: Seriously man? Are you kidding?

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 6th, 2016, 8:30 pm

Belden and Kenneth active :lol: They been on life support since 2002-2003 :cmon:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 6th, 2016, 8:38 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Universal-God wrote:lol @jerseys over hoodies. only spics :facepalm: :lmao: and nigga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez niggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" niggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

Duuuude... you're quite the idiot asshole! :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 1:15 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

Duuuude... you're quite the idiot asshole! :lol:[/quote
yeah dude how Wisconsin I fucking miss that place :lol:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 7th, 2016, 1:34 pm

You miss the ] too.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior