PSA

associate
User avatar
Posts: 131
Joined: September 4th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Location: RGst BSst
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES

PSA

Postby LoganDSquare » December 26th, 2015, 9:03 pm

Whoever whippin that red Lexus around Addison and central..& Bangin at neutrons..
You fucked up. Wait till we catch y'all :tiphat:




boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby HoodProphet » December 26th, 2015, 10:56 pm

damn you niggas riding for neutrons like that :lol:

associate
User avatar
Posts: 131
Joined: September 4th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Location: RGst BSst
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES

Re: PSA

Postby LoganDSquare » December 27th, 2015, 12:16 am

HoodProphet wrote:damn you niggas riding for neutrons like that :lol:



No. I just be peeping what goofy niggas be on

It's not about riding for neutrons.. It's about bangin.
If you gonna gang bang then do it to someone whose about it. Not a innocent mf or lil kid

superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: PSA

Postby G Mac » December 27th, 2015, 9:34 am

Maniac that's facts.n not a bad idea.its mfs that's neutrons this way who been rock in wit the team forever.they extended family...lock the hood!

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: PSA

Postby Neal » December 27th, 2015, 1:48 pm

Anyone know of any stories where neutrons go kill the gangs?

superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: PSA

Postby G Mac » December 27th, 2015, 2:12 pm

Damn u haven't froze to death n a bando yet :whaat:

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby HoodProphet » December 27th, 2015, 2:17 pm

Don't know Neal sure it happened though. Didn't one of the Kings from Humboldt get killed by a neutron? I was reading an article about that, don't know if dude was a neutron for sure though

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: PSA

Postby Neal » December 27th, 2015, 2:26 pm

Then it must be Puerto Rican on Puerto Rican shooting then. It'll be harder to find Mexican neutron on Mexican gang shooting.

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby BeboDollaz » December 27th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Neal wrote:Anyone know of any stories where neutrons go kill the gangs?


In Albany Park something similar happened with the SGDs. At one point they were killing everythig, they handed out L's to cobras, kings, and vicelords and were shooting at everything, bricking cars, posting up 20 deep etc (actually the only gang that was posting up 20 deep from 2011-2014 when everyone else stopped cuz of 5-0 begining to just lock up any gang members for standing in groups of more than 5)

So what I heard from this one cobra they shot up some dudes from the west side and like 3 sgds ended up gettin locked up within a few months.. and then the sme dudes form the west side tried to pop at sgds a few times and another neutron got killed and then the 5-0 started a whole operation against the SGDS

Which is a lucky break for other gangs in AP considering SGD'z were terrorizing albany park. They had like 3-4 hoods Drake and Ainslie, Drake and Lawrence, Lawrence and Harding, and some other spot closer to Irving Park. They took over Kimball Cullom (Which that one royal on here still claims even though its all SGD hood since 2014)

The area of ainslie which was their main hood Drake and Ainslie/Drake & Lawrence for many years gangs would rarely cross.. Cept Kings when they killed Colors . kings would come in a work van/astrovan 8-10 deep once or twice but they stopped

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby HoodProphet » December 27th, 2015, 2:54 pm

Kings didn't kill colors. Colors was killed by the police in a shootout

corporal
corporal
Posts: 251
Joined: August 8th, 2013, 7:51 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Money affiliated

Re: PSA

Postby Money$man » December 27th, 2015, 3:23 pm

LoganDSquare wrote:Whoever whippin that red Lexus around Addison and central..& Bangin at neutrons..
You fucked up. Wait till we catch y'all :tiphat:

U ain't gonna do NUFFIN :umhm:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6016
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: PSA

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 27th, 2015, 4:20 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Damn u haven't froze to death n a bando yet :whaat:



:lmao: :lmao:

:tiphat: to square. i hate dat shit too, mufukkas be braggin bout what they did too neutrons but when a nigga dats really wit it givin em dat smoke niggas either try too squash it and get cool, disappear or even snitch :2cents:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: PSA

Postby sin1077 » December 27th, 2015, 5:23 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
Neal wrote:Anyone know of any stories where neutrons go kill the gangs?


In Albany Park something similar happened with the SGDs. At one point they were killing everythig, they handed out L's to cobras, kings, and vicelords and were shooting at everything, bricking cars, posting up 20 deep etc (actually the only gang that was posting up 20 deep from 2011-2014 when everyone else stopped cuz of 5-0 begining to just lock up any gang members for standing in groups of more than 5)

So what I heard from this one cobra they shot up some dudes from the west side and like 3 sgds ended up gettin locked up within a few months.. and then the sme dudes form the west side tried to pop at sgds a few times and another neutron got killed and then the 5-0 started a whole operation against the SGDS

Which is a lucky break for other gangs in AP considering SGD'z were terrorizing albany park. They had like 3-4 hoods Drake and Ainslie, Drake and Lawrence, Lawrence and Harding, and some other spot closer to Irving Park. They took over Kimball Cullom (Which that one royal on here still claims even though its all SGD hood since 2014)

The area of ainslie which was their main hood Drake and Ainslie/Drake & Lawrence for many years gangs would rarely cross.. Cept Kings when they killed Colors . kings would come in a work van/astrovan 8-10 deep once or twice but they stopped



Wow APmasterbater still at it? Really Kings killed colors :lol: Yet you got the nerve to come on here and dick ride SGD'z and act like you know their business. Just give it up shits pathetic frfr.

SGDn Tk

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby BeboDollaz » December 27th, 2015, 7:08 pm

sin1077 wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:
Neal wrote:Anyone know of any stories where neutrons go kill the gangs?


In Albany Park something similar happened with the SGDs. At one point they were killing everythig, they handed out L's to cobras, kings, and vicelords and were shooting at everything, bricking cars, posting up 20 deep etc (actually the only gang that was posting up 20 deep from 2011-2014 when everyone else stopped cuz of 5-0 begining to just lock up any gang members for standing in groups of more than 5)

So what I heard from this one cobra they shot up some dudes from the west side and like 3 sgds ended up gettin locked up within a few months.. and then the sme dudes form the west side tried to pop at sgds a few times and another neutron got killed and then the 5-0 started a whole operation against the SGDS

Which is a lucky break for other gangs in AP considering SGD'z were terrorizing albany park. They had like 3-4 hoods Drake and Ainslie, Drake and Lawrence, Lawrence and Harding, and some other spot closer to Irving Park. They took over Kimball Cullom (Which that one royal on here still claims even though its all SGD hood since 2014)

The area of ainslie which was their main hood Drake and Ainslie/Drake & Lawrence for many years gangs would rarely cross.. Cept Kings when they killed Colors . kings would come in a work van/astrovan 8-10 deep once or twice but they stopped



Wow APmasterbater still at it? Really Kings killed colors :lol: Yet you got the nerve to come on here and dick ride SGD'z and act like you know their business. Just give it up shits pathetic frfr.

SGDn Tk


Both you and HOodprophet are so not in tune.

Colors IS A KING that was killed by SGDz. When I said "when they killed colors.. " I was referring to when THe D'z killed Colors.

Wow you guys just treated your damn selves super super friggin' hard. I'm embarassed for you chumps to be honest. That's what you get for acting like you know what the fuck is going on.

Holy fuckin fail. you guys are cringe-worthy.

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby BeboDollaz » December 27th, 2015, 7:09 pm

had to double post to just say fuckin big time face palm :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sin is supposed to be an SGD and doesn't know that Colors is a KING that the D's killed.

God damn all you guys are ....something else. That's why you should never speak on shit you don't know about... so damn laughable.

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby HoodProphet » December 27th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Nah brah King Shadow got killed by colors who died in a shootout with police when police caught up to them :lol:

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby BeboDollaz » December 27th, 2015, 7:20 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Nah brah King Shadow got killed by colors who died in a shootout with police when police caught up to them :lol:


What happened to Troubles though? Remember when dude got shot in the face by cops and they killed his dog? fukkk

I wonder where dude's at. I don't get every side of the story though because I know only CVL's and kings mainly and a few cobras and 1 familia stone

associate
User avatar
Posts: 131
Joined: September 4th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Location: RGst BSst
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES

Re: PSA

Postby LoganDSquare » December 28th, 2015, 1:54 am

StillOn1 wrote:Maniac that's facts.n not a bad idea.its mfs that's neutrons this way who been rock in wit the team forever.they extended family...lock the hood!



Exactly bro. You feel me

colonel
colonel
User avatar
Posts: 624
Joined: March 20th, 2008, 2:41 am
Location: South Side Chicago but always in the Hood Near You

Re: PSA

Postby chirock773 » December 28th, 2015, 3:46 am

I think sin not active no more.

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby BeboDollaz » December 28th, 2015, 3:31 pm

What hood you claim LoganDSquare

I live in Logan Square so just wondering.

associate
User avatar
Posts: 131
Joined: September 4th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Location: RGst BSst
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES

Re: PSA

Postby LoganDSquare » December 28th, 2015, 3:43 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:What hood you claim LoganDSquare

I live in Logan Square so just wondering.



Rockwell & George. Rockwell Gang

corporal
corporal
Posts: 286
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby IG Belden » December 29th, 2015, 1:13 am

LoganDSquare wrote:Whoever whippin that red Lexus around Addison and central..& Bangin at neutrons..
You fucked up. Wait till we catch y'all :tiphat:


:lmao: u definitely gonna be in jail. One day you gonna post on here about an hour before you do a mission then you gonna wonder why the police is there when you get to the opps hood :lmao: u be like who snitched. :lmao:

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby BeboDollaz » December 29th, 2015, 3:28 pm

LoganDSquare wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:What hood you claim LoganDSquare

I live in Logan Square so just wondering.



Rockwell & George. Rockwell Gang


Cool. THat's closer to Avondale side but that's whats up.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: PSA

Postby Neal » December 31st, 2015, 7:37 am

BeboDollaz wrote:In Albany Park something similar happened with the SGDs. At one point they were killing everythig, they handed out L's to cobras, kings, and vicelords and were shooting at everything, bricking cars, posting up 20 deep etc (actually the only gang that was posting up 20 deep from 2011-2014 when everyone else stopped cuz of 5-0 begining to just lock up any gang members for standing in groups of more than 5)

So what I heard from this one cobra they shot up some dudes from the west side and like 3 sgds ended up gettin locked up within a few months.. and then the sme dudes form the west side tried to pop at sgds a few times and another neutron got killed and then the 5-0 started a whole operation against the SGDS

Which is a lucky break for other gangs in AP considering SGD'z were terrorizing albany park. They had like 3-4 hoods Drake and Ainslie, Drake and Lawrence, Lawrence and Harding, and some other spot closer to Irving Park. They took over Kimball Cullom (Which that one royal on here still claims even though its all SGD hood since 2014)

The area of ainslie which was their main hood Drake and Ainslie/Drake & Lawrence for many years gangs would rarely cross.. Cept Kings when they killed Colors . kings would come in a work van/astrovan 8-10 deep once or twice but they stopped

Hey, great post about AP... does nothing happen in Irving Park neighborhood?

So strange starting in 2011 SGDs started oppin the other 3. Were they just a bunch of bored kids with nothin to do all day? I presume it's the younger generation.

I lived in AP from fall 2007 to spring 2009 so I must have already left before that violence started.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: PSA

Postby _brolic_ » December 31st, 2015, 1:08 pm

You gonna make an SGD pamphlet, now? :shrug:

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 69 guests