PSA

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby BeboDollaz » December 31st, 2015, 2:56 pm

Neal wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:In Albany Park something similar happened with the SGDs. At one point they were killing everythig, they handed out L's to cobras, kings, and vicelords and were shooting at everything, bricking cars, posting up 20 deep etc (actually the only gang that was posting up 20 deep from 2011-2014 when everyone else stopped cuz of 5-0 begining to just lock up any gang members for standing in groups of more than 5)

So what I heard from this one cobra they shot up some dudes from the west side and like 3 sgds ended up gettin locked up within a few months.. and then the sme dudes form the west side tried to pop at sgds a few times and another neutron got killed and then the 5-0 started a whole operation against the SGDS

Which is a lucky break for other gangs in AP considering SGD'z were terrorizing albany park. They had like 3-4 hoods Drake and Ainslie, Drake and Lawrence, Lawrence and Harding, and some other spot closer to Irving Park. They took over Kimball Cullom (Which that one royal on here still claims even though its all SGD hood since 2014)

The area of ainslie which was their main hood Drake and Ainslie/Drake & Lawrence for many years gangs would rarely cross.. Cept Kings when they killed Colors . kings would come in a work van/astrovan 8-10 deep once or twice but they stopped

Hey, great post about AP... does nothing happen in Irving Park neighborhood?

So strange starting in 2011 SGDs started oppin the other 3. Were they just a bunch of bored kids with nothin to do all day? I presume it's the younger generation.

I lived in AP from fall 2007 to spring 2009 so I must have already left before that violence started.



I never lived in Albany Park personally but I know IRving Park is pretty quiet. Infact it's Albany Park gangbangers who do break in's and other robberies/theft in Irving Park area.

SGD's were always dominant really . They took out the IG's in albany park, wiped them out completely. IG's had a hood on monticello and lawrence for many years until SGD's started popping at them pretty viciously.

Cobras were terrorized by SGD's for a long time too.

Definitely should talk to some oldheads about the SGD's in Albany Park.. Long history.

Also Kings / Familia Stones 20+ year war. Definitely something to look into.

The uniuque thing about the SGD's however is, they've always had no allies.. In albany park, every gang had its allies oen time or another, except the SGD"s..

To give you idea of how strong the DAst SGD'z were, they were at war with Cobras, Kings and IG's all at the same time.. and wiped out IG's while being at war with 2 -3 other gangs.

Familia Stones and SGD'z were 2 gangs who were neutral with each other but it ended up happening that Sgd'z jus started picking off the Stones because they found out stones/cobras were allied for a few summers when things got heated up...

SGD'z and Familia Stones seem to always be wary of one another.. But SGD'z did familia stones GRIMEY a few times.. Even going as far as to makign friends with stones just to pick them off.




prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby oldschoolking » December 31st, 2015, 3:04 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
Neal wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:In Albany Park something similar happened with the SGDs. At one point they were killing everythig, they handed out L's to cobras, kings, and vicelords and were shooting at everything, bricking cars, posting up 20 deep etc (actually the only gang that was posting up 20 deep from 2011-2014 when everyone else stopped cuz of 5-0 begining to just lock up any gang members for standing in groups of more than 5)

So what I heard from this one cobra they shot up some dudes from the west side and like 3 sgds ended up gettin locked up within a few months.. and then the sme dudes form the west side tried to pop at sgds a few times and another neutron got killed and then the 5-0 started a whole operation against the SGDS

Which is a lucky break for other gangs in AP considering SGD'z were terrorizing albany park. They had like 3-4 hoods Drake and Ainslie, Drake and Lawrence, Lawrence and Harding, and some other spot closer to Irving Park. They took over Kimball Cullom (Which that one royal on here still claims even though its all SGD hood since 2014)

The area of ainslie which was their main hood Drake and Ainslie/Drake & Lawrence for many years gangs would rarely cross.. Cept Kings when they killed Colors . kings would come in a work van/astrovan 8-10 deep once or twice but they stopped

Hey, great post about AP... does nothing happen in Irving Park neighborhood?

So strange starting in 2011 SGDs started oppin the other 3. Were they just a bunch of bored kids with nothin to do all day? I presume it's the younger generation.

I lived in AP from fall 2007 to spring 2009 so I must have already left before that violence started.



I never lived in Albany Park personally but I know IRving Park is pretty quiet. Infact it's Albany Park gangbangers who do break in's and other robberies/theft in Irving Park area.

SGD's were always dominant really . They took out the IG's in albany park, wiped them out completely. IG's had a hood on monticello and lawrence for many years until SGD's started popping at them pretty viciously.

Cobras were terrorized by SGD's for a long time too.

Definitely should talk to some oldheads about the SGD's in Albany Park.. Long history.

Also Kings / Familia Stones 20+ year war. Definitely something to look into.

The uniuque thing about the SGD's however is, they've always had no allies.. In albany park, every gang had its allies oen time or another, except the SGD"s..

To give you idea of how strong the DAst SGD'z were, they were at war with Cobras, Kings and IG's all at the same time.. and wiped out IG's while being at war with 2 -3 other gangs.

Familia Stones and SGD'z were 2 gangs who were neutral with each other but it ended up happening that Sgd'z jus started picking off the Stones because they found out stones/cobras were allied for a few summers when things got heated up...

SGD'z and Familia Stones seem to always be wary of one another.. But SGD'z did familia stones GRIMEY a few times.. Even going as far as to makign friends with stones just to pick them off.



shit
you make ity sound one sided. the stones got them sgds good too. that shit went both ways.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: PSA

Postby Neal » January 1st, 2016, 7:32 am

Alright cool.

I just got 1 more question, about the Belmont Cragin neighborhood. Then that should pretty much summarize the entire North side.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: PSA

Postby _brolic_ » January 1st, 2016, 6:01 pm

Neak on his snitchin shit :lol:

captain
captain
Posts: 487
Joined: November 9th, 2012, 3:55 pm
Location: Albany PKK KCst
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ASCRN

Re: PSA

Postby CullomKkrazy » January 3rd, 2016, 9:23 pm

them sgd get nikkas from piper lane n any mex kid to turn sgd they bored with nothing to do they deep yea i give them that. thats because lawrence is full of mex kids who wanna be in a mex gang bt it s no big deal they bring the heat on them selfs n every time sgd kill someone they get popped off for if not moving in silence which means they aint shit Royals aint that big bt I got love for my mob KCst Royals i been royal since 15 i remember back then we was good with sgd we ran the snake off kc they got mad cuz they wanted kc bt we took it nikkas died for this fukka sgd i bet they don't even show love to the nikkas in the can free shadow they trick on my brother i don't respect a snitch Royals

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 11:55 pm

Shadow locked up again? :facepalm:

captain
captain
Posts: 487
Joined: November 9th, 2012, 3:55 pm
Location: Albany PKK KCst
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ASCRN

Re: PSA

Postby CullomKkrazy » January 4th, 2016, 2:44 pm

They gave my bro 55 years n sgd went to court pussy ass nikkas

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 4th, 2016, 10:22 pm

Neal wrote:Alright cool.

I just got 1 more question, about the Belmont Cragin neighborhood. Then that should pretty much summarize the entire North side.


The Belmont/ Cragin hood hosts one of the biggest/ deadliest feuds on the north side between them Yaks, Mil Kings, IG'z, Stylers, Pachucos etc... That hood went hard as fuck in 2015. At least 8-9 bodies were dropped. That was almost as many as Logan Square.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: PSA

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 5th, 2016, 11:51 am

_brolic_ wrote:You gonna make an SGD pamphlet, now? :shrug:

its about time :bow:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: PSA

Postby Neal » January 5th, 2016, 12:10 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:The Belmont/ Cragin hood hosts one of the biggest/ deadliest feuds on the north side between them Yaks, Mil Kings, IG'z, Stylers, Pachucos etc... That hood went hard as fuck in 2015. At least 8-9 bodies were dropped. That was almost as many as Logan Square.

Belmont Cragin still looks heavily Mexican to me. And considering HP slowed down, or more specifically the Puerto Ricans, then are these the Mexican faction in Belmont Cragin for the MLDs, Mil Kings, and IGs, that are warring?

At the same time, there were some pretty crazy shootouts in Logan Square this past year, and some of the mugshots show young PR faces.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3448
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: PSA

Postby _brolic_ » January 5th, 2016, 1:07 pm

You ever been shot at, Neak?

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 5th, 2016, 7:12 pm

Neal wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:The Belmont/ Cragin hood hosts one of the biggest/ deadliest feuds on the north side between them Yaks, Mil Kings, IG'z, Stylers, Pachucos etc... That hood went hard as fuck in 2015. At least 8-9 bodies were dropped. That was almost as many as Logan Square.


Belmont Cragin still looks heavily Mexican to me. And considering HP slowed down, or more specifically the Puerto Ricans, then are these the Mexican faction in Belmont Cragin for the MLDs, Mil Kings, and IGs, that are warring?

At the same time, there were some pretty crazy shootouts in Logan Square this past year, and some of the mugshots show young PR faces.


I honestly and usually can't tell the difference unless the PR got the hair/ fro to show it or if they're straight up advertising their countries flags, but I guess I don't care enough to really know. But yeah there's lots of Mex in B-C (especially Pachucos), and even PR's too. Shit there's even quite a few blacks mixed in with the Riis MK's and them nearby D's from Dickens. Just my 2 cents though. :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 5th, 2016, 7:29 pm

"I never lived in Albany Park personally but I know IRving Park is pretty quiet. Infact it's Albany Park gangbangers who do break in's and other robberies/theft in Irving Park area."

Sheeet! Irving Park had just as many, if not more bodies than AP in 2015. But your probably right, AP could've very well made most of that noise in IP. I know Henderson/Keeler G's were on that grimey shit but there were also some cases of civilians throwing down in IP.

major
major
Posts: 560
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby BeboDollaz » January 7th, 2016, 3:45 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:"I never lived in Albany Park personally but I know IRving Park is pretty quiet. Infact it's Albany Park gangbangers who do break in's and other robberies/theft in Irving Park area."

Sheeet! Irving Park had just as many, if not more bodies than AP in 2015. But your probably right, AP could've very well made most of that noise in IP. I know Henderson/Keeler G's were on that grimey shit but there were also some cases of civilians throwing down in IP.


I don't think Irving Park had more bodies than AP .. That sounds crazy. Proof?

And It doesn't take a genius to realize all the noise in IP is from gangs form ALbany Park.. What, you think the Latin Eagles are doin shit?? :lol: and all the home robberies in IP are done by AP gang members..

Some Maniacs do shit in IP too but theres no point.. you got tons of people walking around, lots of white people everywhere.

boss
boss
Posts: 2646
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby HoodProphet » January 7th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Henderson and Keeler still there? I know Kilbourn Park was heavily finball rollin years back. The latin folks stated moving in left and right

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 7th, 2016, 10:58 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:"I never lived in Albany Park personally but I know IRving Park is pretty quiet. Infact it's Albany Park gangbangers who do break in's and other robberies/theft in Irving Park area."

Sheeet! Irving Park had just as many, if not more bodies than AP in 2015. But your probably right, AP could've very well made most of that noise in IP. I know Henderson/Keeler G's were on that grimey shit but there were also some cases of civilians throwing down in IP.


I don't think Irving Park had more bodies than AP .. That sounds crazy. Proof?

And It doesn't take a genius to realize all the noise in IP is from gangs form ALbany Park.. What, you think the Latin Eagles are doin shit?? :lol: and all the home robberies in IP are done by AP gang members..

Some Maniacs do shit in IP too but theres no point.. you got tons of people walking around, lots of white people everywhere.


Fact: Albany Park had just as many bodies as Irving Park this year. 5 vs 5. I don't care if you don't believe me.
:facepalm:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: PSA

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 7th, 2016, 11:01 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Henderson and Keeler still there? I know Kilbourn Park was heavily finball rollin years back. The latin folks stated moving in left and right


Yeah they still there even though that hood is a bit of random everythings besides them, GL's and 4CH.

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: PSA

Postby sin1077 » February 2nd, 2016, 3:47 am

BeboDollaz wrote:
Neal wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:In Albany Park something similar happened with the SGDs. At one point they were killing everythig, they handed out L's to cobras, kings, and vicelords and were shooting at everything, bricking cars, posting up 20 deep etc (actually the only gang that was posting up 20 deep from 2011-2014 when everyone else stopped cuz of 5-0 begining to just lock up any gang members for standing in groups of more than 5)

So what I heard from this one cobra they shot up some dudes from the west side and like 3 sgds ended up gettin locked up within a few months.. and then the sme dudes form the west side tried to pop at sgds a few times and another neutron got killed and then the 5-0 started a whole operation against the SGDS

Which is a lucky break for other gangs in AP considering SGD'z were terrorizing albany park. They had like 3-4 hoods Drake and Ainslie, Drake and Lawrence, Lawrence and Harding, and some other spot closer to Irving Park. They took over Kimball Cullom (Which that one royal on here still claims even though its all SGD hood since 2014)

The area of ainslie which was their main hood Drake and Ainslie/Drake & Lawrence for many years gangs would rarely cross.. Cept Kings when they killed Colors . kings would come in a work van/astrovan 8-10 deep once or twice but they stopped

Hey, great post about AP... does nothing happen in Irving Park neighborhood?

So strange starting in 2011 SGDs started oppin the other 3. Were they just a bunch of bored kids with nothin to do all day? I presume it's the younger generation.

I lived in AP from fall 2007 to spring 2009 so I must have already left before that violence started.



I never lived in Albany Park personally but I know IRving Park is pretty quiet. Infact it's Albany Park gangbangers who do break in's and other robberies/theft in Irving Park area.

SGD's were always dominant really . They took out the IG's in albany park, wiped them out completely. IG's had a hood on monticello and lawrence for many years until SGD's started popping at them pretty viciously.

Cobras were terrorized by SGD's for a long time too.

Definitely should talk to some oldheads about the SGD's in Albany Park.. Long history.

Also Kings / Familia Stones 20+ year war. Definitely something to look into.

The uniuque thing about the SGD's however is, they've always had no allies.. In albany park, every gang had its allies oen time or another, except the SGD"s..

To give you idea of how strong the DAst SGD'z were, they were at war with Cobras, Kings and IG's all at the same time.. and wiped out IG's while being at war with 2 -3 other gangs.

Familia Stones and SGD'z were 2 gangs who were neutral with each other but it ended up happening that Sgd'z jus started picking off the Stones because they found out stones/cobras were allied for a few summers when things got heated up...

SGD'z and Familia Stones seem to always be wary of one another.. But SGD'z did familia stones GRIMEY a few times.. Even going as far as to makign friends with stones just to pick them off.


Wow why do you even bother saying the shit you do when you know that a REAL SGD not some netbanger cheerleader is gonna dispute everything u say and expose you. SMH and u said that I was confusing you with AP/Armando, dumb fuck they're all you who u think ur fooling and I'm refering to the shit u say with ur bebo account
"Familia Stones and SGD'z were 2 gangs who were neutral with each other but it ended up happening that Sgd'z jus started picking off the Stones" really who you think Sunnyside and Kimball went at it with throughout da whole fucking 90's FAMILIAS retard in fact they killed a brother in '96 and SK folks shot 5 of them niggas in a month. I ain't even gonna bother no more whats da fucking point SMH.

SGDn Tk

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: PSA

Postby sin1077 » February 2nd, 2016, 3:47 am

BeboDollaz wrote:
Neal wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:In Albany Park something similar happened with the SGDs. At one point they were killing everythig, they handed out L's to cobras, kings, and vicelords and were shooting at everything, bricking cars, posting up 20 deep etc (actually the only gang that was posting up 20 deep from 2011-2014 when everyone else stopped cuz of 5-0 begining to just lock up any gang members for standing in groups of more than 5)

So what I heard from this one cobra they shot up some dudes from the west side and like 3 sgds ended up gettin locked up within a few months.. and then the sme dudes form the west side tried to pop at sgds a few times and another neutron got killed and then the 5-0 started a whole operation against the SGDS

Which is a lucky break for other gangs in AP considering SGD'z were terrorizing albany park. They had like 3-4 hoods Drake and Ainslie, Drake and Lawrence, Lawrence and Harding, and some other spot closer to Irving Park. They took over Kimball Cullom (Which that one royal on here still claims even though its all SGD hood since 2014)

The area of ainslie which was their main hood Drake and Ainslie/Drake & Lawrence for many years gangs would rarely cross.. Cept Kings when they killed Colors . kings would come in a work van/astrovan 8-10 deep once or twice but they stopped

Hey, great post about AP... does nothing happen in Irving Park neighborhood?

So strange starting in 2011 SGDs started oppin the other 3. Were they just a bunch of bored kids with nothin to do all day? I presume it's the younger generation.

I lived in AP from fall 2007 to spring 2009 so I must have already left before that violence started.



I never lived in Albany Park personally but I know IRving Park is pretty quiet. Infact it's Albany Park gangbangers who do break in's and other robberies/theft in Irving Park area.

SGD's were always dominant really . They took out the IG's in albany park, wiped them out completely. IG's had a hood on monticello and lawrence for many years until SGD's started popping at them pretty viciously.

Cobras were terrorized by SGD's for a long time too.

Definitely should talk to some oldheads about the SGD's in Albany Park.. Long history.

Also Kings / Familia Stones 20+ year war. Definitely something to look into.

The uniuque thing about the SGD's however is, they've always had no allies.. In albany park, every gang had its allies oen time or another, except the SGD"s..

To give you idea of how strong the DAst SGD'z were, they were at war with Cobras, Kings and IG's all at the same time.. and wiped out IG's while being at war with 2 -3 other gangs.

Familia Stones and SGD'z were 2 gangs who were neutral with each other but it ended up happening that Sgd'z jus started picking off the Stones because they found out stones/cobras were allied for a few summers when things got heated up...

SGD'z and Familia Stones seem to always be wary of one another.. But SGD'z did familia stones GRIMEY a few times.. Even going as far as to makign friends with stones just to pick them off.


Wow why do you even bother saying the shit you do when you know that a REAL SGD not some netbanger cheerleader is gonna dispute everything u say and expose you. SMH and u said that I was confusing you with AP/Armando, dumb fuck they're all you who u think ur fooling and I'm refering to the shit u say with ur bebo account
"Familia Stones and SGD'z were 2 gangs who were neutral with each other but it ended up happening that Sgd'z jus started picking off the Stones" really who you think Sunnyside and Kimball went at it with throughout da whole fucking 90's FAMILIAS retard in fact they killed a brother in '96 and SK folks shot 5 of them niggas in a month. I ain't even gonna bother no more whats da fucking point SMH.

SGDn Tk

Previous

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 79 guests