Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Post by chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 10:37 pm

The ones i know mostly are but just not practicing Muslims

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 10:56 pm

Brother you're not around any real stones I dont care if you're in Chicago or not brother we plug from the land. You a outsider looking in, and you violating out of order, on stone! You know nothing about the Blackstone this is not a gang brother this is a NATION hated by many, loved by few, and respected by ALL! Any so-called Stone thats die-5 is not real Blackstone we aint on that bogus ass renegade EBK shit like them fake stones in Chicago! Your corny ass yapping about some Titanic Stones and they getting crackers in tuned in their demonstration, and if you're familiar with the lit like you think you is; you would know that we honor the 5 and thats word of LAW! How you talking Stone and you disrespecting Islam, when that's what the lit is based around!? I dont know what demo you on but we CM Crazy on STONE! Nigga we still on that demo! I keep repeating myself that we dont discriminate, you aint got to be a Muslim to be Stone! Your not reading my comment but instead reading what you want to see! I myself is a Moslem man and I go by the MSTA, you aint got to follow my lead :shrug: T Rodgers know the demo nigga :lol: stop acting like you dont got Moors in the Jungles, on Stone! Nigga we got Moes in Mississippi demonstrating and representing harder than the fake ass Stones you hang with!

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 10:58 pm

Westside B^ity throwing up that Fin Ball :tiphat:

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 11:01 pm

Like I said BIG T-RODGERS know the demo 20^

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Re: Destroying the Rooks (El-RUKYNS) dickridin Stone.

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 11:09 pm

Universal-God wrote: :whaat: wtf is a hajarud?? boy yall a bunch of fuckin fools all on that arab man's religion being passive-rebellious :killself: dis why ion fuck witchu rook ass flunky ass faggits bitch for 1 no i dont be with moors im not muslim dumb bitch and neith are YALL :whaat: :

BlackStone and El-Rukyn are 2 total different organizations you fuckin goofy, the fin came through chief malik and his MSTA teachings UNDER EL-RUKYN NOT BLACKSTONE. he actually dropped the blackstone name too start that shit (El-rukyn) so what is u talkin bout?? when he saw he couldnt make it as big AS BLACKSTONE thats when he re-adopted the BlackStone name cause our name held more weight than his demo but see here's the kicker- it was mufuckas who was on dat islamic shit with malik but still kept the blackstone name (like T.Rodgers and his brother who took the stones to cali) as well as niggas who wasnt on dat islamic shit and continued too be BLACKSTONE yet still followed malik.

from the Blackstones being stuck and used too malik it was easy for him too incorporate El-Rukyn shit with Blackstone and that's exactly what he did. kept those el-rukyn islamic teachings but just dropped the "El-rukyn" so now you have stones with the fin and all of this but in reality 5 stars and lower/ higher selves and boko harams and abdul kabars aint got SHIT to do with blackstone. you wanna follow chief malik and his shit that's cool but this anotha reason ion like u niggas, yall forget it was and still is a KING, and the last tiMe i checked i never seen or heard a nigga say "KING malik" but wanna make HIS teachings and HIS work the face of a nation that really aint even yours ??? :whaat: :killself: :killself: :killself:

any nigga talkin bout 5 stars and islam yet callin himself a blackstone is a false-flagger and deserve too get whacked in all honesty, cant even call em renegades anymore because niggas so dragged from the truth these dudes really dont know any better. mufuckas on some islam shit but wont hold there true identity as EL-RUKYNS??? claimin they blackstone but can only claim blackstone because malik had and still has a strong FAN base, just like the sheep niggas is today over chief malik they were back then coming too help him OVERTHROW bull of his position as the KING OF THE BLACKSTONES altogether.

history is written by the victors.
Islam is not the Arabs religion you dumb ass! What about the Ancient Persians who were Islam!?

Go to 30 seconds in the video and the white Arab brother will even tell you the demo about black Africans and Islam!
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R_0PKJfXNMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
"THE RULER OF MECCA WAS AN AFRICAN" :tiphat: :shrug: :whew:

chirock773
colonel
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 11:20 pm

Go suck t Rogers dik bitch

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 11:24 pm

:lmao: dis ion fuck wit u Rook ass flunkies. dat's all u niggas are are flunkies :whaat: how this nigga gone try and go back n forth with me but sidestepped EVERYTHING i typed :lmao: also contradicted himself in his last response a FEW times. bitch nigga talkin bout "how you talking stone but disrespecting islam" bitch nigga how u reppin stone and DONT KNOW YO HISTORY?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: fuck malik, fuck the 5 and all u rooks cuz u niggas AINT stones yall incorporated "lit" from 1 organization and incorporated it into another 1 that was more popular and convenient for malik too get his demo's numbers up and poppin. again, yall niggas AINT stones and yall AINT BPSN.

oh never mind, you from the east coast i should've paid attention. yall niggas (especially NJ/ NY) the realest computer bangin book of knowledge reciting ass niggas in HISTORY :lol: . nobody made net bangin famous like east coast niggas, you not plugged bruh, you just told on yoself not even knowin :lol: all dat stone cold dickridin "on stone!"

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 11:25 pm

:comeon: nigga yall followin the ARABIAN aspect if islam not the black 1's yall stay trynna hide behind dem but that knowledge they had yall aint even up on like dat. :whaat: take yo fake muslim ass

chirock773
colonel
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 11:27 pm

Ohio in da house. He knows!

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 11:30 pm

chirock773 wrote:Ohio in da house. He knows!

:dance: watch me hit my "real stone" shuffle on dis false claimer

chirock773
colonel
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 11:34 pm

I have no issues with stones just you. East 1999 bone thugs still classic though. Whatever

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 11:36 pm

Go ahead expose me I'm leaving the door WIDE open for you :tiphat: :whaat:

chirock773
colonel
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 11:37 pm

Fag

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 11:49 pm

mufuckas already did expose you and aYOU left the door open false flaggin ass BIOTCH!! the real know the real so it dont even need too be explained. that 1 response and all the got damn contradictions...SMMFH

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 11:50 pm

die 5, die fake stones bitch :killself:

chirock773
colonel
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 11:53 pm

I don't even know who you 2 talking about. I bet you can't even get up for prayers

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 24th, 2015, 12:00 am

Universal-God wrote:mufuckas already did expose you and aYOU left the door open false flaggin ass BIOTCH!! the real know the real so it dont even need too be explained. that 1 response and all the got damn contradictions...SMMFH
I thought so! Now you just rambling with no exposure :lol: typical internet nigga! You right, real recognize rela and I know you dont know real Stones because Blackstones in Chicago know the demo, you dont know no real Stones! I'ma real one! :tiphat: 5*4 DUB20^ CMC

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 24th, 2015, 12:12 am

BPSN wrote:
Universal-God wrote:mufuckas already did expose you and aYOU left the door open false flaggin ass BIOTCH!! the real know the real so it dont even need too be explained. that 1 response and all the got damn contradictions...SMMFH
I thought so! Now you just rambling with no exposure :lol: typical internet nigga! You right, real recognize rela and I know you dont know real Stones because Blackstones in Chicago know the demo, you dont know no real Stones! I'ma real one! :tiphat: 5*4 DUB20^ CMC
u a real stone that's plugged callin chicago stones fake but now u back suckin dey dick talkin bout they know the demo. no yall know CHIEF MALIK'S demo. :whaat: :killself: how can u go back n forward with me and u dont know yo history????? who's really fake??? :whaat: i lightway destroyed yo nation :killself: wouldnt nobody be on no 5 star/ islamic shit if chief malik AND THE EL-RUKYNS aint have the BLACKSTONES too fall back on :2cents: :killself: :lol: how u claim 2 gangs as 1 born in 2 different eras made by 2 different people and only honor 1 man?? how u reppin the 21 but you.... :smh: :smh: :lmao: deez rook ass niggas so fu man. imma jus leave it alone.

niggas aint stone to the bone mufuckas WRONG and cloned.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 24th, 2015, 12:14 am

look at this picture again. the sword has EL-RUKYN on it!! why not blackstone if they were blackstones???? see what im sayin?? :killself: dickride yo OWN nation :cmon:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 24th, 2015, 12:15 am

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 24th, 2015, 12:20 am

all standing with the right over left. (El-rukyn / chief malik teaching)

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » December 24th, 2015, 12:21 am

lil universal god is really bull krazi ,fuck cmc in his eyes I kan tell, esp if he die 5, knowin that's stones shit :lol:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 24th, 2015, 12:34 am

@twenty. bruh mufuckas crazy, i jus dont understand why they wont admit to who they are as EL-RUKYNS?? jus why??? :shrug: :whaat: whatchu niggas hidin??

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 24th, 2015, 12:38 am

Universal-God wrote:
BPSN wrote:
u a real stone that's plugged callin chicago stones fake but now u back suckin dey dick talkin bout they know the demo. no yall know CHIEF MALIK'S demo. :whaat: :killself: how can u go back n forward with me and u dont know yo history????? who's really fake??? :whaat: i lightway destroyed yo nation :killself: wouldnt nobody be on no 5 star/ islamic shit if chief malik AND THE EL-RUKYNS aint have the BLACKSTONES too fall back on :2cents: :killself: :lol: how u claim 2 gangs as 1 born in 2 different eras made by 2 different people and only honor 1 man?? how u reppin the 21 but you.... :smh: :smh: :lmao: deez rook ass niggas so fu man. imma jus leave it alone.

niggas aint stone to the bone mufuckas WRONG and cloned.
:lol: No nigga the Chicago Stones YOU fucking with is fake nigga! I'm still waiting for the exposure! :shrug: