:ohhh:

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 21st, 2015, 12:16 am

All of them :bow: Them swine eatin niggas... Smuggling ham hocks in stateville ass niggas:lol:

Black Yisrael
general
general
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RBG *BLACK GUERRILLA HEBREW*

Post by Black Yisrael » December 21st, 2015, 2:19 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:All of them :bow: Them swine eatin niggas... Smuggling ham hocks in stateville ass niggas:lol:
:cmon: How are they Muslim but they're "swine eatin niggas." They aint real Muslims then :smh:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 21st, 2015, 4:46 pm

none of them except the older 1's cause they were living in a time where stones were deep on that islamic shit foreal. but the muslim shit comes from chief malik and his el rukyn shit that was fallin flat and took the blackstone name. king bull never pushed or incorporated MSTA teaching but since everybody was (and still is) honoring chief malik over bull people reppin dat islamic shit puttin everything "on dat 5" bangin to the right and dont even know why. but he did accomplish great theings amongst many different organizations i wont take that away from him. but today's so called "blackstones" are really El-Rukyns, and they dont even really care about all of that shit :lol:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 21st, 2015, 4:49 pm

and people keep talkin about BPSN but that shit is dead. that was the 70's and 80's. :2cents:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 21st, 2015, 4:51 pm

you also have many other gangs as well that kept the 5 star (such as latin kings) that dont wosship muslim shit

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 21st, 2015, 6:45 pm

Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:
anybody dipping the Fin is fake or calls eachother the word Hook :lol:

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » December 22nd, 2015, 12:37 am

Universal-God wrote:and people keep talkin about BPSN but that shit is dead. that was the 70's and 80's. :2cents:
my nigga I aint even a stone ,but damn :lol: u dissin your own shit like dat? or u feel like since bull got killed that was the end? u like highassnigga ,when he was dissin jeff fort :lmao:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 22nd, 2015, 1:24 am

na i aint dissin but it's facts. when it come down too it deez niggas aint stones jus reppin da stone name. reppin da shit all backwards.

BeboDollaz
major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by BeboDollaz » December 22nd, 2015, 1:53 pm

As far as I know about 15% are muslims that actually go to the muslim temples. I used to work with a BPS and know some of the northpole bpsn

Most of them hold some type of islamic beliefs though. of course they dont go out and claim religion.. but they really hold true to the values which they're taught.

BPSN
soldier
soldier
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 12:40 am

Universal-God wrote:none of them except the older 1's cause they were living in a time where stones were deep on that islamic shit foreal. but the muslim shit comes from chief malik and his el rukyn shit that was fallin flat and took the blackstone name. king bull never pushed or incorporated MSTA teaching but since everybody was (and still is) honoring chief malik over bull people reppin dat islamic shit puttin everything "on dat 5" bangin to the right and dont even know why. but he did accomplish great theings amongst many different organizations i wont take that away from him. but today's so called "blackstones" are really El-Rukyns, and they dont even really care about all of that shit :lol:
Ones throw the 5 up with his or hers right, but ones dont "bang" to the right.

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 12:44 am

Universal-God wrote:and people keep talkin about BPSN but that shit is dead. that was the 70's and 80's. :2cents:
Mo I dont know how you brothers do it in Chicago or the Mid-West but you out of order, as far out of town BPS politics goes! BPSN is still in affect and is pushing for its 2nd prime.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 3:27 pm

:yeahaight: mhm

Fake Deleted
superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Fake Deleted » December 23rd, 2015, 3:38 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:All of them :bow: Them swine eatin niggas... Smuggling ham hocks in stateville ass niggas:lol:
:cmon: How are they Muslim but they're "swine eatin niggas." They aint real Muslims then :smh:
Why do people think every BPSN member is Muslim?

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 4:22 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
Why do people think every BPSN member is Muslim?
You got to be a Stone to understand beloved, because you need to grasp a full understanding of this literature! From the history of Blackstone to the knowledge and paperwork of Blackstone, its a Islamic culture based around Moorish Science which is based around astrology cosmology its a little different from standard Islam. Not every member of this glorious nation is Muslim but most of us are including myself, we are the infamous Almighty Black P. 5tone Nation and we are the soldiers of A.L.L.A.H, we dont force our demonstration down our brother's throat! But even if you dont join the ABPSN as a Muslim over the time the Islamic culture rubs off you! You draw?

But we dont discriminate our brothers from joining because of religion or ideology.

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 4:24 pm

ALLAHU AKBAR!

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 8:09 pm

nigga u a El-Rukyn not a BlackStones shutcho ass up talkin bout some akhbar i hope the government snatch yo lil ass :lmao: :lmao:

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 8:47 pm

Universal-God wrote:nigga u a El-Rukyn not a BlackStones shutcho ass up talkin bout some akhbar i hope the government snatch yo lil ass :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I know you aint around no real Mo's on Stone! You wont flash that dumb ass comment around no real Mo's including myself disrespecting Islam you disrespect the CP on Stone! You niggas use this internet shit as barrier nigga on the nickel you'll get your deed served talking on Islam the way you do! I'm realer than any Blackstone you can find nigga on Hajarul Aswad!

BPSN
soldier
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 8:51 pm

You still got Mo's in the Chi demonstrating off higher self and crushing the beast like we supposed to. Like I said you dont got to be Muslim to be a Stone we dont discriminate against religion! But on Stone you better embrace it! :tiphat:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Destroying the Rooks (El-RUKYNS) dickridin Stone.

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 9:43 pm

:whaat: wtf is a hajarud?? boy yall a bunch of fuckin fools all on that arab man's religion being passive-rebellious :killself: dis why ion fuck witchu rook ass flunky ass faggits bitch for 1 no i dont be with moors im not muslim dumb bitch and neith are YALL :whaat: :

BlackStone and El-Rukyn are 2 total different organizations you fuckin goofy, the fin came through chief malik and his MSTA teachings UNDER EL-RUKYN NOT BLACKSTONE. he actually dropped the blackstone name too start that shit (El-rukyn) so what is u talkin bout?? when he saw he couldnt make it as big AS BLACKSTONE thats when he re-adopted the BlackStone name cause our name held more weight than his demo but see here's the kicker- it was mufuckas who was on dat islamic shit with malik but still kept the blackstone name (like T.Rodgers and his brother who took the stones to cali) as well as niggas who wasnt on dat islamic shit and continued too be BLACKSTONE yet still followed malik.

from the Blackstones being stuck and used too malik it was easy for him too incorporate El-Rukyn shit with Blackstone and that's exactly what he did. kept those el-rukyn islamic teachings but just dropped the "El-rukyn" so now you have stones with the fin and all of this but in reality 5 stars and lower/ higher selves and boko harams and abdul kabars aint got SHIT to do with blackstone. you wanna follow chief malik and his shit that's cool but this anotha reason ion like u niggas, yall forget it was and still is a KING, and the last tiMe i checked i never seen or heard a nigga say "KING malik" but wanna make HIS teachings and HIS work the face of a nation that really aint even yours ??? :whaat: :killself: :killself: :killself:

any nigga talkin bout 5 stars and islam yet callin himself a blackstone is a false-flagger and deserve too get whacked in all honesty, cant even call em renegades anymore because niggas so dragged from the truth these dudes really dont know any better. mufuckas on some islam shit but wont hold there true identity as EL-RUKYNS??? claimin they blackstone but can only claim blackstone because malik had and still has a strong FAN base, just like the sheep niggas is today over chief malik they were back then coming too help him OVERTHROW bull of his position as the KING OF THE BLACKSTONES altogether.

history is written by the victors.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 9:44 pm

and this nigga keep talkin about Black P stone but aint even reppin and followin the shit like how it's suppose too. niggas reppin they shit ALLL backwards :lmao:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 9:50 pm

this is YALL^^^ my nigga u either El-Rukyn or Blackstone. you CAN not be both. :tiphat: to my titanics, the REAL blackstones

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 9:59 pm

Rook-Killa, die-5 shit. KBC

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 10:00 pm

Universal-God wrote:Rook-Killa, die-5 shit. KBC

islam killa / isis killa :rasta:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 23rd, 2015, 10:04 pm

^^THESE ARE NOT STONES