HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6016
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 26th, 2015, 8:14 pm

pimpstrosity wrote:neither of you niggas are real stones

so i mean :shrug:


nigga you dont know any stones period tf u mean :whaat: what real nigga would have a name "pimptrosity"??? 2 step dat shit up out my thread fuck boi :foh: yo attention seekin ass




prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6016
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 26th, 2015, 8:18 pm

"Chief Prince Mustafa Malik Hajar!"


:whaat: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 26th, 2015, 8:20 pm

Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:

why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 26th, 2015, 8:31 pm

Universal-God wrote: :lol: bruh shut up. you a faggit ass false flaggin Rook. nigga wanna debate but have NO arguement. nigga wanna talk about bein plugged with those from the land but dosent know his history or even reppin his shit RIGHT! :lmao: :lmao: bruh just stick to being a muslim. cuz that's what it's based around as u claim right?? well BPSN is GANG shit/ Street shit so stop fuckin wit da BPSN cuz niggas gone fuck around talmbout CMC infront of da wrong 1 and getcho ass POPPED :lmao: :lmao: trynna follow some world of witchcraft ass shit malik brought that he aint even live by :lmao: :lmao: but die 5 for all u flunkey faggit ass rook niggas doe it's bout dat great 8.


Image

Universal Star. anybody from anywhere. Cutthroat shit :rejoice:

why do I get the feeling your a Brick like me ?

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6016
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby King♚Kutthroat » December 26th, 2015, 8:47 pm

:lol: :lol: ^^STFU

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 203
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 12:31 am
Location: MOORISH AMERICA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby BPSN » December 26th, 2015, 8:50 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:

why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:

I never been to NY a day in my life :tiphat: I'ma southern nigga.

lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 375
Joined: June 12th, 2013, 6:34 am
Location: http://www.youtube.com/user/BPSJUNGLESBITY21stcK
Region: West
Affiliation: Yung​Haze41tg aka Massachussetts Lok

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby BPSJUNGLESBITY » December 26th, 2015, 10:06 pm

:whaat:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 26th, 2015, 11:08 pm

BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:

why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:

I never been to NY a day in my life :tiphat: I'ma southern nigga.

oh :ohhh:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 964
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby RawdealGa74 » December 28th, 2015, 1:26 am

BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:

why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:

I never been to NY a day in my life :tiphat: I'ma southern nigga.

What state you in bru.

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 203
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 12:31 am
Location: MOORISH AMERICA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby BPSN » December 28th, 2015, 1:50 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:

why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:

I never been to NY a day in my life :tiphat: I'ma southern nigga.

What state you in bru.

Virginia :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 964
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby RawdealGa74 » December 28th, 2015, 6:09 pm

BPSN wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:

why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:

I never been to NY a day in my life :tiphat: I'ma southern nigga.

What state you in bru.

Virginia :tiphat:

Are u in tune with ur guys here in GA?

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 203
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 12:31 am
Location: MOORISH AMERICA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby BPSN » December 29th, 2015, 2:32 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:

why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:

I never been to NY a day in my life :tiphat: I'ma southern nigga.

What state you in bru.

Virginia :tiphat:

Are u in tune with ur guys here in GA?

I got some Stones who demo with Mo's in GA... but me personally, no.

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 203
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 12:31 am
Location: MOORISH AMERICA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby BPSN » December 29th, 2015, 2:32 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:

why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:

I never been to NY a day in my life :tiphat: I'ma southern nigga.

What state you in bru.

Virginia :tiphat:

Are u in tune with ur guys here in GA?

I got some Stones who demo with Mo's in GA... but me personally, no.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1252
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 11:33 pm
Location: south bend indianny
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 13 3

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby ws_sbi_mickey » December 29th, 2015, 5:35 pm

religion and gang banging should only intertwine within belief systems....you cannot truly ever obey god and commit devious acts at the same time, that shit is foolish.....so when you ask how many black p stones are actually muslims, you should be asking how many black p stones pray 5 times a day and don't commit crimes. myself.....i don't fuck with pork but my life at this given time, i don't think allah would recognize me but in turn, my vices hinder my ability to recognize him. one of the older heads was a muslim but out of interest, not out of doctrine, thats something i can truly respect, finding yourself without letting other implications impact your identity is real. :2cents: :tiphat:

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 203
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 12:31 am
Location: MOORISH AMERICA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby BPSN » December 30th, 2015, 2:23 am

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:religion and gang banging should only intertwine within belief systems....you cannot truly ever obey god and commit devious acts at the same time, that shit is foolish.....so when you ask how many black p stones are actually muslims, you should be asking how many black p stones pray 5 times a day and don't commit crimes. myself.....i don't fuck with pork but my life at this given time, i don't think allah would recognize me but in turn, my vices hinder my ability to recognize him. one of the older heads was a muslim but out of interest, not out of doctrine, thats something i can truly respect, finding yourself without letting other implications impact your identity is real. :2cents: :tiphat:

What kind of Muslim is you :discust:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby Neal » December 30th, 2015, 9:48 am

BPSN wrote:What kind of Muslim is you :discust:

I was jus wondering.

CPD made some statement late 2014 when someone went into a laundrymat firin shots, on east 79th, that the gang wars betweeen the GDs and the Stones were the city's most deadliest.

But I wonder if it really is a battle between religions.

I wonder if anyone ever made a map of all the mosques in Chicago's Black neighborhoods and looked to see if they matched the Stones hoods. Seems like if I were a Black youth what would decide me to join the Stones or the GDs is which religion I prefer or was brought up to be.

I wonder is mosque leaders and Stone leaders have some sort of relationship.

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 203
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 12:31 am
Location: MOORISH AMERICA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby BPSN » December 30th, 2015, 5:17 pm

Neal wrote:
BPSN wrote:What kind of Muslim is you :discust:

I was jus wondering.

CPD made some statement late 2014 when someone went into a laundrymat firin shots, on east 79th, that the gang wars betweeen the GDs and the Stones were the city's most deadliest.

But I wonder if it really is a battle between religions.

I wonder if anyone ever made a map of all the mosques in Chicago's Black neighborhoods and looked to see if they matched the Stones hoods. Seems like if I were a Black youth what would decide me to join the Stones or the GDs is which religion I prefer or was brought up to be.

I wonder is mosque leaders and Stone leaders have some sort of relationship.

The prophet Chief Malik gave the ABPSN the teachings of the MSTA (Moorish Science Temple of America). The reason we call each other Mo's is because "Mo" is short for "Moor" and this is the reason we say "Mo" as in "M-O" and not "M-O-E." Therefore we go by a Moorish doctrine of the MSTA sent to us by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali, who was the 1st man to introduce this Islamic demonstration to America!

Therefore a Stone is out of order if he get in any confrontation over religion unless someone disrespect the Noble Prophet or our heritage teachings. We are all Moors in the eyes of the Noble Prophet and we are not to kill another Moor! That beef between GDs and Stones is street beef and anything extra as far as killing a Moor because he dont acknowledge his Moorish nationality is not how we move. I aint gonna lie us Stones bust heads, we send niggas to whoever the fuck they praying to, but we just dont do it that way (My Circle). We aint ISIS, by killing niggas because they aint Moslems! Thats how them Jihads do! Not Moors, we the real I.S.L.A.M. Every human in this world is a MOSLEM! There aint no converting to this shit, On Stone!

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 203
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 12:31 am
Location: MOORISH AMERICA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Postby BPSN » December 30th, 2015, 5:21 pm

BPSN wrote:
Neal wrote:
BPSN wrote:What kind of Muslim is you :discust:

I was jus wondering.

CPD made some statement late 2014 when someone went into a laundrymat firin shots, on east 79th, that the gang wars betweeen the GDs and the Stones were the city's most deadliest.

But I wonder if it really is a battle between religions.

I wonder if anyone ever made a map of all the mosques in Chicago's Black neighborhoods and looked to see if they matched the Stones hoods. Seems like if I were a Black youth what would decide me to join the Stones or the GDs is which religion I prefer or was brought up to be.

I wonder is mosque leaders and Stone leaders have some sort of relationship.

The prophet Chief Malik gave the ABPSN the teachings of the MSTA (Moorish Science Temple of America). The reason we call each other Mo's is because "Mo" is short for "Moor" and this is the reason we say "Mo" as in "M-O" and not "M-O-E." Therefore we go by a Moorish doctrine of the MSTA sent to us by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali, who was the 1st man to introduce this Islamic demonstration to America!

Therefore a Stone is out of order if he get in any confrontation over religion unless someone disrespect the Noble Prophet or our heritage teachings. We are all Moors in the eyes of the Noble Prophet and we are not to kill another Moor! That beef between GDs and Stones is street beef and anything extra as far as killing a Moor because he dont acknowledge his Moorish nationality is not how we move. I aint gonna lie us Stones bust heads, we send niggas to whoever the fuck they praying to, but we just dont do it that way (My Circle). We aint ISIS, by killing niggas because they aint Moslems! Thats how them Jihads do! Not Moors, we the real I.S.L.A.M. Every human in this world is a MOSLEM! There aint no converting to this shit, On Stone!

:shrug: I wouldn't be surprise! Black P. 5tone is a Moslem gang! And some niggas dont like that so the deny it because they're not Moslems and they feel as though they have to convert to ISLAM to be a Blackstone when that's NOT the case!

Previous

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests