northside niggas

Neal
underboss
underboss

Re: northside niggas

Post by Neal » December 10th, 2015, 11:01 am

Pookie.. wrote:ROGERS PARK DA WORST
I would actually think Uptown is worse.

But anyways, anyone remember anything about the shooting in 2008 that started a chain shooting in Rogers Park?

Someone shot someone in 2008. And then, throughout 2009, 2010, and the shootings going back and forth revolved around that shooting.

I take it that war has quieted down now?

Rogers Park was probably quiet back in 2007 and 2006.

chirock773
colonel
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 10th, 2015, 4:03 pm

Albany park was really hardcore back then and from what I read here it slow down a lil, Rogers park ain't really on shit, uptown is weird 2 me. I be seeing those long lines across da St from McDonalds on Wilson. I know $$$ is why uptown wild as hell

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » December 10th, 2015, 6:51 pm

chirock773 wrote:Albany park was really hardcore back then and from what I read here it slow down a lil, Rogers park ain't really on shit, uptown is weird 2 me. I be seeing those long lines across da St from McDonalds on Wilson. I know $$$ is why uptown wild as hell

Uptown be on it. Niggas sleep on uptown cuz it don't be havin too much murders. But shit you might not get killed but youll get jacked, stabbed, pumpkin heads and all that.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » December 10th, 2015, 7:28 pm

Uptown mostly crackheads, but it lowkey gets popping. Use to chill that way when I was younger, neighborhood is depressing so many crackheads begging for change at the bus stop. Gigos pizza right there by the tracks across from where the red line/popeyes use to be and before they turned it in to a target they had this flame ass taco joint forgot what it was called, it was off montrose in that little set of stores, the convient store the tattoo shop

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » December 10th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Neal wrote:Hey, I'ma take a bite at this thread. Let's just say Humboldt Park is the West side so this will be for north of Armitage.
Allinyourhood wrote:The title of this topic should of been the northwest side cause all them mobs and hoods is on the northwest side of chicago and not the northside.
northside is like Albany park...Edgewater. ..uptown...Lincoln park ....wrigleyville... lakeview
For the most dangerous areas in the North side, I'ma have to say they would have to rival some of these criteria.

1. An area where you can't tilt caps in either direction.

So an Albany Park neighborhood like Montrose and Kimball, I believe you can tilt your cap in either direction without shit happenin to you. I seen someone PR walk with a tilted cap to the right and this is right off the La Familia Stones hood so.

2. Where you walk around and get stopped/questioned. Where people ask you "hey where you from?" "what you be about," and "you got any tatoos?"

I doubt any North side hood can top that.

Any of those criteria can be the worst North side hood.
Back in the day when Senn was one of the worst high schools in the city Uptown was about all that criteria not anymore tho.

Albany Park still bout that type shit in my opinion, at least I know the SGDs is

When I was on Central and Mil I got checked almost immediately by some snakes. Murders don't happen in that area but they rep they sets deep lowkey

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » December 10th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Uptown aint nowhere to snooze. At least 12 bodies this year so far. That's more than Rogers Park, Albany Park, Lincoln Square, Edgewater, and Lakeview combined. :rip2:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » December 31st, 2015, 7:52 am

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:When I was on Central and Mil I got checked almost immediately by some snakes. Murders don't happen in that area but they rep they sets deep lowkey
By Central you prolly meant Central Park but, then this must be the snakes toughest hood. Or outside HP.

I used to be right on Pulaski and Milwaukee, but I don't got such stories as I hung out north of Belmont all the time.
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Uptown aint nowhere to snooze. At least 12 bodies this year so far. That's more than Rogers Park, Albany Park, Lincoln Square, Edgewater, and Lakeview combined. :rip2:
This is what I wonder now, why are there more Black-on-Black shootings in Uptown than in Rogers Park.

There was that 1 in RP some year back that happened at the McDonald's on Clark and Pratt.

There's an area in RP that White people refer to as the "Juneway Jungle" which is like Englewood in RP, but they seem to have everything except homicides lately.

Though with recent Uptown shootings, a lot of them are YouTube triggered.

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » December 31st, 2015, 3:06 pm

IG Belden wrote:North side. In yall opinion, which is the most dangerous set for all these gangs

Aign, spanish cobras, Latin kings, mlds, pachucos.

Im goin with my block for aign, haddon & washtenaw for the cobras, division & spaulding for kings, and monk land for them mlds

haddon & washtenaw holds their own but they aint as strong as you make it seem. id say the division snakes are on it the most cuz they always out deep. pachucos all hold they own pretty much. same with the alkn

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » January 2nd, 2016, 11:51 pm

NEUTRONS TRYNA REPORT HOOD NEWS ON DIS SITE LIKE DEY NO SUM CUZ DEY COUSIN FOLKS :lol: ONNA G U NIGGAZ COMEDIANS :whaat:

BUT ANYBODY SAYIN SNAKES EXTINC :whaat: DAT JUS SHOWS HOW U DONT NO SHOW BOUT WATS GOIN ON IN DIS LIFE U JUS OBSERVIN N BELIEVIN WAT NIGGAS TELL U DEY AINT NUN DEEP LIKE DEY USED TO BE BE DEY OUT DERE N DO BE IN TWLIGHT ZONE NOT ALL DAY POSTED BUT IT AINT LIKE IT USED TO BE INNA PARK ONNAT SIDE AS FAR AS DA YAKKZ BEIN ONNAT BLOCK DEY STILL ON DAT SIDE DOE :tiphat:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 2:32 am

The snake pipe getting swiped on here hard. Cobras :lol: MLDs losing hoods :lol:

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » January 3rd, 2016, 3:47 am

U LAME AS FUKK U GET FACTS CONFUSED WIT YO FEELINGS OTWARDS DA SNAKKEZ NIGGA ITS CK DK FUCK BOTH DEM NIGGAS BUT U CANT LIE BOUT WATS GOIN ON DA EAST OF DA PARK..........

COME THRU RIGHT NOW FUCK NIGGA ILL MEET U RIGHT ON SP/A :tiphat:

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » January 3rd, 2016, 11:03 am

@pookie u know magic.she from sp/a.she black

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 3rd, 2016, 11:19 am

Armitage and Spaulding is where I get my $5 haircut.

That, and Montrose and Christiana.

Those be the 2 places to get a haircut for $5 that I know of.

Can't find anything like that in Little Village, Brighton Park, or McKinley Park.

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » January 3rd, 2016, 11:29 am

HoodProphet wrote:For the Yaks either Monkland, Grand city or Keystone, but the feds hit Keystone up and they been lowkey since. IGs barely out there though. Kings from Spaulding, they a shadow of the old school brothers though let's get that straight :lol:

Monkland was somethin else back in the day
Meanest mother fuckers . If you got into it with them you had SERIOUS problems on your hands

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 2:03 pm

Monkland was ruthless back in the days them black mlds was on some other shit straight ruthless, them niggas would jump out of trees and I ain't even lying

LoganDSquare
associate

Post by LoganDSquare » January 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

http://youtu.be/4yFUYWIANzE

I still don't understand this though

Cobras & Igz :lol:

BeboDollaz
major
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 3rd, 2016, 6:15 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Uptown aint nowhere to snooze. At least 12 bodies this year so far. That's more than Rogers Park, Albany Park, Lincoln Square, Edgewater, and Lakeview combined. :rip2:
Edgewater .. Lincoln Square? Man where are you from? Those are no places to be comparing.. Lincoln Square is hipster/white and so is edgewater

Uptown is a generalized statement.. Uptown hasn't had 12 bodies. ROgers Park as a whole had 12 bodies. Rogers Park is 4-5 times the size of Albany Park which is why its divided into east and west rogers park. A huge chunk of rogers park is dominated by indians and pakistanis

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 7:22 pm

The stats said Uptown had 10 bodies I thought Rodgers Park would have more, but Chicago police lie and fudge statistics so we'll never know the true number :shrug:

Them Cobras and IGs were probably family, cousins?

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 3rd, 2016, 8:16 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
Edgewater .. Lincoln Square? Man where are you from? Those are no places to be comparing.. Lincoln Square is hipster/white and so is edgewater

Uptown is a generalized statement.. Uptown hasn't had 12 bodies. ROgers Park as a whole had 12 bodies. Rogers Park is 4-5 times the size of Albany Park which is why its divided into east and west rogers park. A huge chunk of rogers park is dominated by indians and pakistanis
I used hoods like Edgewater and LS only because they're in the immediate area.

My bad, Uptown had 11 bodies (not 12) in 2015, including a double homi. Rogers Park had 5 bodies in 15, including a baby thrown from a highrise window. Albany Park had 5, Lincoln Sq had 2, and Edgewater-1.This is factual and not CPD info.

Correct, Rogers Park is comprised of both East/ West and combined, makeup 1.85 Sq miles. AP is 1.93 Sq miles so I'm not sure why you think RP is "4-5 times the size of AP" ???

Correct, bunch of punjabis and arabs in RP.... (West Ridge too) and they fucking stink/eat disgusting food that gives you heartburn.

:tiphat:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 8:38 pm

Pakistani food is shit :lol:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 4th, 2016, 7:11 am

Pookie.. wrote:COME THRU RIGHT NOW FUCK NIGGA ILL MEET U RIGHT ON SP/A :tiphat:
So what if you can beat him in arm wrestle, bench press more than him. Would that in any way invalidate his statement?

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 4th, 2016, 9:49 pm

Looks like good ole... Hamburg Killa is just having some fun again. :lol:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » January 5th, 2016, 10:12 am

Pookie bear looking for the honey, gotta defend his hood. ;d

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 5th, 2016, 11:24 am

LoganDSquare wrote:http://youtu.be/4yFUYWIANzE

I still don't understand this though

Cobras & Igz :lol:
they King Killa so its good to see Folks and Link up and try to find some Kranks it might look bad to you but its smart