northside niggas

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

northside niggas

Post by IG Belden » November 24th, 2015, 7:59 pm

North side. In yall opinion, which is the most dangerous set for all these gangs

Aign, spanish cobras, Latin kings, mlds, pachucos.

Im goin with my block for aign, haddon & washtenaw for the cobras, division & spaulding for kings, and monk land for them mlds

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Re: northside niggas

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » November 24th, 2015, 8:31 pm

For Igs I remember running into them off Wabansia by Monticello. I don't know if they still there tho I was on Concord a couple weeks ago and the hood seemed pretty quiet compared to how I remember it, them IGs on Belden still holding it down tho. For the cobras i'd say the ones in Hermosa off Wrightwood or the ones that used to be in Palmer Square i'm saying them cuz they killed my cousin. For kings def the ones in HP. Yaks i'd give it to Killa City or the ones off North Ave and Artesian if they still there. LPs it'd be Hanson Park

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » November 24th, 2015, 11:28 pm

For the Yaks either Monkland, Grand city or Keystone, but the feds hit Keystone up and they been lowkey since. IGs barely out there though. Kings from Spaulding, they a shadow of the old school brothers though let's get that straight :lol:

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » November 25th, 2015, 4:51 pm

NORTHSIDE AINT DANGEROUS PERIOD NOT NO MORE HELLA NIGGAZ LOWKEY CUZ DA FEDS BEEN HITTIN FOLKKZ OVER DA YEARZ CROSS DA HOL COUNTRY I DONT CONSIDER HUMBOLDT PARK SOUTH OF NORTH TO BE NORTHSIDE DAT SHIT WESTSIDE BUT SP/A DARKKSIDE BE OUT THERE I NO DEY ROCK WIT GRAND CITY BUT I DONT BE OVER THERE

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » November 26th, 2015, 1:25 am

Pookie.. wrote:NORTHSIDE AINT DANGEROUS PERIOD NOT NO MORE HELLA NIGGAZ LOWKEY CUZ DA FEDS BEEN HITTIN FOLKKZ OVER DA YEARZ CROSS DA HOL COUNTRY I DONT CONSIDER HUMBOLDT PARK SOUTH OF NORTH TO BE NORTHSIDE DAT SHIT WESTSIDE BUT SP/A DARKKSIDE BE OUT THERE I NO DEY ROCK WIT GRAND CITY BUT I DONT BE OVER THERE
Belmont Cragin and Uptown is wts imma just put that out there :tiphat: :2cents:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » November 26th, 2015, 12:09 pm

The title of this topic should of been the northwest side cause all them mobs and hoods is on the northwest side of chicago and not the northside.
northside is like Albany park...Edgewater. ..uptown...Lincoln park ....wrigleyville... lakeview

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » November 26th, 2015, 1:59 pm

BELMONT CRAGIN AIIGHT IT AINT WILD OVER THERE EITHER ROGERS PARK DA WORST ONNA NORTHSIDE N BELMONT CRAGIN NORTHSIDE I SEEN SUM PAHUCO TRY TO CLAIM DEY WEST SIDE LMAO FUCK OUTTAA HEA BUT AINT NOBODY UP NORTH GOIN AT IT LIKE LOC CITY VS ICG :2cents:

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 29th, 2015, 12:05 am

shutup u white boy pink pather pussy bitch

booty muncher.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » November 30th, 2015, 6:45 pm

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:For Igs I remember running into them off Wabansia by Monticello. I don't know if they still there tho I was on Concord a couple weeks ago and the hood seemed pretty quiet compared to how I remember it, them IGs on Belden still holding it down tho. For the cobras i'd say the ones in Hermosa off Wrightwood or the ones that used to be in Palmer Square i'm saying them cuz they killed my cousin. For kings def the ones in HP. Yaks i'd give it to Killa City or the ones off North Ave and Artesian if they still there. LPs it'd be Hanson Park
them Latin Angels Joe they be savages they be giving it to them Rashes :lol:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » December 1st, 2015, 7:01 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:For Igs I remember running into them off Wabansia by Monticello. I don't know if they still there tho I was on Concord a couple weeks ago and the hood seemed pretty quiet compared to how I remember it, them IGs on Belden still holding it down tho. For the cobras i'd say the ones in Hermosa off Wrightwood or the ones that used to be in Palmer Square i'm saying them cuz they killed my cousin. For kings def the ones in HP. Yaks i'd give it to Killa City or the ones off North Ave and Artesian if they still there. LPs it'd be Hanson Park
You mean Latin Eagles? Angels have no presence in Chicago. They're Cicero-based, and originated from there.

I don't even know why you quoted RIPBuga.

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » December 1st, 2015, 1:24 pm

it be crackkn in AP

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 1st, 2015, 5:32 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
You mean Latin Eagles? Angels have no presence in Chicago. They're Cicero-based, and originated from there.

I don't know why you talk to me go take a shower :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 1st, 2015, 5:33 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GULtNbLxdlw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube] :lol:

chirock773
colonel
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 2nd, 2015, 5:58 am

Honestly I feel safe up north. Granted I don't b walking around but I don't see much.

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » December 2nd, 2015, 9:36 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

I'll say it again.

Did you mean Latin Eagles? Latin Angels have no presence in Chicago. They're Cicero-based, and originated from there.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 2nd, 2015, 3:17 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

I'll say it again.

Did you mean Latin Eagles? Latin Angels have no presence in Chicago. They're Cicero-based, and originated from there.
um yeah can I get some Sweet and Sour Chicken with some White Rice oh and please don't forget the red sauce

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » December 2nd, 2015, 3:23 pm

Yea.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 2nd, 2015, 3:24 pm

Neal wrote:Yea.
ok how much is that gonna be?

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » December 2nd, 2015, 3:31 pm

So... can't answer my question, and therefore have to change the subject?

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 2nd, 2015, 3:35 pm

Neal wrote:So... can't answer my question, and therefore have to change the subject?
American fucks are too fat and lazy to walk anywhere. They're more comfortable shoving grease balls and cheddar dogs down their throat as they order a gallon of high fructose corn syrup to wash it down.

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » December 3rd, 2015, 12:05 am

Neal wrote:So... can't answer my question, and therefore have to change the subject?
Buddy a troll bro don't respond cuz then he think he relevant :shrug: :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » December 3rd, 2015, 4:00 am

Dose steady chokin on chi dick :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:54 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Dose steady chokin on chi dick :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:54 pm

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:
Buddy a troll bro don't respond cuz then he think he relevant :shrug: :lol:
Hi Folks :D

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » December 10th, 2015, 9:51 am

Hey, I'ma take a bite at this thread. Let's just say Humboldt Park is the West side so this will be for north of Armitage.
Allinyourhood wrote:The title of this topic should of been the northwest side cause all them mobs and hoods is on the northwest side of chicago and not the northside.
northside is like Albany park...Edgewater. ..uptown...Lincoln park ....wrigleyville... lakeview
For the most dangerous areas in the North side, I'ma have to say they would have to rival some of these criteria.

1. An area where you can't tilt caps in either direction.

So an Albany Park neighborhood like Montrose and Kimball, I believe you can tilt your cap in either direction without shit happenin to you. I seen someone PR walk with a tilted cap to the right and this is right off the La Familia Stones hood so.

2. Where you walk around and get stopped/questioned. Where people ask you "hey where you from?" "what you be about," and "you got any tatoos?"

I doubt any North side hood can top that.

Any of those criteria can be the worst North side hood.