White Titanic Stone

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: White Titanic Stone

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 20th, 2015, 8:33 pm

SolidT15th wrote:It ain't hard to find that material it's all over YouTube ....he's always droppin VL n done had a Twitter war w King Yella n some brick squad niggas...on video yellin out Smokin on Tookkkaaaaa n shit like that....shorty super disrespectful ...I ain't paying too much attention to chi politics these days but from what I know GMEBE into it w DeathRow Lords n just about everyone else on Twitter tryna get they clout up but everyone says they ain't on shit at all.....I know next to nothing bout the eastside where they at ....they gonna be smokin on a Bandz pack soon tho so fuck him

if the IGDz dont get him the CVLs well he grips 600 hard aint Death Row Cool with GDz or got GDz in their circle

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » December 20th, 2015, 8:35 pm

TerrorTown79 wrote:you'll sitting here downing this nigga not knowing shit about him.All is Well to that brother.Whats understood don't need to be explained.Dude is officially one of the moes and niggas know where they at.All you'll thats talking shit would learn a valuble lesson running up on the stone. aint shit fake about em.

you like that Fruity Pebble cause he grips the BDz and 600 and NLMB cool but I know Older Pebbles aint honoring this Cracka I bet you he loves Pulled Pork if you put that plate in front of him :lol:

colonel
colonel

Postby chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 10:33 pm

Who cares if they making money color don't matter but in county it's going to be rough.

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: insaneMOB/EBK

Postby Jaybird » December 27th, 2015, 1:33 am

Pookie.. wrote::facepalm: HE GON GET SHUNNED N START ROCKIN WIT ARYANS INNA JOINT IF HE EVER GET REAL TIME

thats how it is for any white boy in any medium-high security... when i caught a F2 felony (arizona ranks F1-F6,f1=murder) and i went to my first big-boy prison, i had to start runnin with the aryans too.. thats just how it is for whiteboys, unless you wanna get murked.. not much to be ashamed about, you have to protect yourself in there

soldier
soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: G-5TONE5 ABP5N CMC20^ B.U.L.L.5

Postby BPSN » December 27th, 2015, 2:05 am

:shrug: I know some Mo's where I'm at that plugged some white boy in the nation. There is exceptions, but I aint going to lie, I'm a little racist when it comes to white people :shrug: he aint one of my brothers I dont give a fuck if he with it or not, real niggas die everyday B and he'll be one of them :shoot:

soldier
soldier

Postby BPSN » December 27th, 2015, 2:10 am

Jaybird wrote:
Pookie.. wrote::facepalm: HE GON GET SHUNNED N START ROCKIN WIT ARYANS INNA JOINT IF HE EVER GET REAL TIME

thats how it is for any white boy in any medium-high security... when i caught a F2 felony (arizona ranks F1-F6,f1=murder) and i went to my first big-boy prison, i had to start runnin with the aryans too.. thats just how it is for whiteboys, unless you wanna get murked.. not much to be ashamed about, you have to protect yourself in there

:wtf: Boy why the fuck your location says "BickinBackBeinBool" then??? WTF is a IsaneMob? Mane that shit better not be Blood or Crip, and you use to fuck with Aryans! Once you're a Aryan you're always a Aryans aint no coming back from that shit!

soldier
soldier

Postby BPSN » December 27th, 2015, 2:11 am

On Stone fuck the Aryans and fuck this cracker ass T Stone!

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Dope gang

Postby YoungBlaze » December 27th, 2015, 4:26 am

RIPANGELO wrote:

He from Winnetka, IL and I put that on my soul...

fresh meat
Affiliation: EBK

Postby chikkorobman » December 27th, 2015, 11:19 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:

:whaat:

Previous

Return to Midwest