Latin niggas get in here ya all fell off keep it 100

fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Latin niggas get in here ya all fell off keep it 100

Postby King Memphis » December 23rd, 2015, 11:03 am

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:gangsta boogie is irrelevant. has nothin to do with latin niggas

you the only one i heard talk about gangsta boogie in a year

doesnt say anything about latin gangs. says alot about you.

Wys boogie ain't on shit

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » December 23rd, 2015, 6:59 pm

Yet his hood bought T shirts :whaat:

colonel
colonel

Postby chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 10:27 pm

Both sides of ashland hot. Checkers mmmm

fresh meat
Affiliation: 13

Postby CYKO » March 27th, 2017, 8:50 pm

SUR 13 gangs are infiltrating. And All that talk about Surenos getting kicked or wiped out, we've done nothing but grow! Cumon man keep it real! Of course establishing sets in the city proper is not gonna be easy but give it time. SUR 13 has a major advantage you fooz neglect. It was the same mistake them fooz in NY made in underestimating the SUR. THE WHOLE CHOLO CULTURE/STYLE STARTED AND DEVELOPED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND IS HEAVILY ASSOCIATED WITH SUR 13. So, kids who aint feeling that brown acting black shit and actually want to represent in a more hispanic way see SUR on TV and the net and they naturally are predisposed to be sympathetic. And Im in chicago often. Ive been to Milwaukee took, right net door and on some real shit Sureno gangs are all over! I was surprised! So be mad, lie to yourself, whatever. It don't change the facts. We coming.... Fuck that.... WE HERE.

fresh meat
Region: Midwest

Postby IDGAF » March 31st, 2017, 7:04 am

u sound like a cheerleader. sit the fuck down, ain't no fucking surenos making any noise where it matters... U small time, u a party crew, that means part time bangers, stay y'all ass out in them weak ass burbs..

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Postby GhostsSs » April 2nd, 2017, 6:53 pm

85% of Latin niggas are grimey as fuck and strictly on that banging shit. Always looking broke and wearing gear straight from Marshalls and shit. Rarely ever have money because all they wanna do is ram each other and bang.

Man,... fuck gangbanging! Get money bitch! Who the fuck does this shit for the "sport" of it?! That's why I never fucked with too many Latinos. They always on some dumb shit and never want to hustle up. Gets rather chill on the block and brick cars than get weight up. Lame asses.

They also some of the biggest fucking snitches. They stay snitching on each other constantly.

If it ain't about money, it don't make sense. I don't give a fuck what team you ride with, who you got beef with, who's baby mama you been fucking, if you down to get this money with me , are loyal, strong, chill as fuck, and got plugs to match, we good!

I'll never trust most Latino niggz.

underboss
underboss

Postby Neutron Nation » April 2nd, 2017, 11:15 pm

SUR 13 gangs are infiltrating. And All that talk about Surenos getting kicked or wiped out, we've done nothing but grow! Cumon man keep it real! Of course establishing sets in the city proper is not gonna be easy but give it time. SUR 13 has a major advantage you fooz neglect. It was the same mistake them fooz in NY made in underestimating the SUR. THE WHOLE CHOLO CULTURE/STYLE STARTED AND DEVELOPED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND IS HEAVILY ASSOCIATED WITH SUR 13. So, kids who aint feeling that brown acting black shit and actually want to represent in a more hispanic way see SUR on TV and the net and they naturally are predisposed to be sympathetic. And Im in chicago often. Ive been to Milwaukee took, right net door and on some real shit Sureno gangs are all over! I was surprised! So be mad, lie to yourself, whatever. It don't change the facts. We coming.... Fuck that.... WE HERE.
:lol:

You guys are actually dwindling in the suburbs....word on the streets :rasta:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » April 3rd, 2017, 7:37 am

HoodProphet wrote:This excludes, La Raza, Saints back of the yards. Little Village Kings, 2-6, SDs, I guess humboldt park.....barely

On mi raza borinquena FUCK UR DEAD MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » April 6th, 2017, 10:18 pm

little village neva gonna fall off

underboss
underboss