Latin niggas get in here ya all fell off keep it 100

HoodProphet
boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Latin niggas get in here ya all fell off keep it 100

Post by HoodProphet » November 16th, 2015, 10:15 pm

This excludes, La Raza, Saints back of the yards. Little Village Kings, 2-6, SDs, I guess humboldt park.....barely

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Latin niggas get in here ya all fell off keep it 100

Post by chitowntdawg » November 16th, 2015, 10:39 pm

But whats worse.....to have been on it and fell off or to have never been on shit their whole lives ....just cheerleading or talking shit from the sidelines?....like most mfs on here.... keep it 100

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » November 16th, 2015, 11:00 pm

I'm just shocked they letting niggas like boogie sell shirts making money off their nations and not taxing him. I respect the hustle, its not only that just for all the woofin latin mobs do, they would make it seem like they was banging harder. This excludes the yard, vill and humboldt and some other hoods

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 16th, 2015, 11:06 pm

You right on that one ....What i wanna know is whos buying them ....probablly outta town falseflagin wannabees :shrug:

moemoney7
associate
Affiliation: JETS

Post by moemoney7 » November 17th, 2015, 3:17 am

HoodProphet wrote:This excludes, La Raza, Saints back of the yards. Little Village Kings, 2-6, SDs, I guess humboldt park.....barely
How they fall off? Cus they ain't out here killing mfs over goofy shit.. U a whole goofy if u think tht what make a mob "on".. The world revolve round money not bodies. Rip d rocc

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » November 17th, 2015, 3:29 am

No one said nothing about killing, you can look at what me and chitowntdawg discussed.

That and the surenos in the burbs, not like they a factor, but how the latin mobs out there let that happen :facepalm:

moemoney7
associate
Affiliation: JETS

Post by moemoney7 » November 17th, 2015, 3:40 am

HoodProphet wrote:No one said nothing about killing, you can look at what me and chitowntdawg discussed.

That and the surenos in the burbs, not like they a factor, but how the latin mobs out there let that happen :facepalm:
I was going off your first post talkin bout except the saints in boty who quick to lay shit down but get no money :facepalm: same with the razas.. Lil ville Kings get money but they more on tht gangbanging shit so I only took it how u made it out to be. You expect these niggas to whack a nigga over sum shirts.. U expect anybody in the city to give two fucks bout sum lames claiming suereno or whatever the fuck they wanna claim in the burbs? I ain't been on this site in a while but I ain't no dummy I been peeped u the same hoodbeenup nigga tht stayed posting from the sidelines cheerleading jus like chi town said.. I remember all u used to post was fucking links to news articles all a sudden a couple years later I come back and now u the hoodprophet done switched ur whole persona up. Stay on the sidelines my nigga :2cents: :2cents:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 17th, 2015, 1:42 pm

I thought he was on sum bs type shit also but idk...he does have a history though

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 17th, 2015, 1:43 pm

Thats why i responded the way i did on my 1st post

Neal
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Post by Neal » November 17th, 2015, 1:50 pm

HoodProphet wrote:No one said nothing about killing, you can look at what me and chitowntdawg discussed.
So what are we talking about if it isn't drive-by shootings. is it maintaining an active neighborhood presence? Posting vids of shit done in rival gang neighborhoods on YouTube? Ramming?

I can actually answer for the kings in Lil Village. Most of the 25 rules of Little Village struck down, about after late 2009 or so. The whole "keep a gun present between the hours of 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. for the neighborhood lookout."

And if drive-by shootings against 2 6 is down, then naturally drive-by shootings from 2 6 goes down.

Humboldt Park ain't like it was in the late '70s and Lil Village ain't like it was when it peaked around 2004-2006 but so what.

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » November 17th, 2015, 1:52 pm

If you so worried, why not take a 14 year-old shorty with you, drive him around the opps, give him a gun, and teach him how to do a drive-by shooting... hell you might be able to start a new war for this decade.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » November 17th, 2015, 5:16 pm

Posting those videos on youtube is corny and self sabatoge. The shorties back in the day would of never been allowed to do that. I remember when I was younger my uncles thought the NYC Kings were fucking clowns for going on maury or what ever fuckin show that was taking about the nation, dressed up corny as hell like NY niggas use to dress. That was against the nation. Now you got niggas posting videos and shootings on youtube and twitter and its mostly the latin mobs :whaat: They act all tough on camera, but let niggas sell shirts in their hoods no taxation :cmon:

So fuck all the killing talk, you putting words in my mouth

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » November 17th, 2015, 5:25 pm

Good point about the taxation.

Aside from that, how else did the Latin mobs fell off. Did you have any other examples.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 17th, 2015, 6:04 pm

In a way hes right but alot of mobs are far from being considered "fell off" ....the stupidness just needs to be more contained when it comes to these youngbloods since they do represent the future of the nations.. ...society in general outta control though

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 17th, 2015, 6:09 pm

As far as them taxing for selling these Ts ....fuk that they shouldnt be sold period .....someone needs to beat the fat outta bitch ass boogie or anyone else doin it

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » November 17th, 2015, 6:20 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:As far as them taxing for selling these Ts ....fuk that they shouldnt be sold period .....someone needs to beat the fat outta bitch ass boogie or anyone else doin it
I don't know anything about the t-shirts, but I'll tell you this.

He's wrong about the videos.

My vision of a real man isn't a group of 5 guys walking around and beating/intimidating a guy.

Or someone driving around in a vehicle and doing a drive-by shooting, or walk-on shooting.

A realer nigger will walk up to a guy and challenge him 1 on 1.

If I wanted to confront you in person, am I going to bring a group of 5 guys with me and confront you, with them standing around in a circle.

Fernando King was against that and therefore 1 of the 25 rules was limited to 1 bringing 1 other person I think.

So.

Who do I respect more, the person who do the random drive-by shooting. Or the person who does the random (or non-random) 1-on-1 fight challenge.

Anyways.

If I walk out 1 day and saw my car demolished (and I don't have a car) I'd be pissed and think someone's a coward.

But if that person posted a video of themselves doing it and sent me the link to that video, I'd give them more respect and it deter me from pressing charges.

Just sayin.

Anyways, this is off-topic but, remember when Tino was convicted in 2011. He was 51. The police superintendent Garry McCarthy was also 51. I thought to myself... man, Tino should challenge Garry McCarthy to a 1-on-1 fight, at that stadium on Madison. Tickets go, some money to the CPD and some money to the SS kings.

If Tino wins, McCarthy must resign as CPD superintendent.
If McCarthy wins, Tino must resign as LK corona.

I mean that kind of entertainment would draw millions, in terms of ticket revenue.

If this was on the news you know McCarthy is bullheaded enough to take the challenge... he won't want to make a pusy of himself in front of the press.

But that could never happen now now that Tino is in prison.

What they could do though is set up random kings and folks in boxing challenges. Have a group of x kings and x folks from lightest to heaviest in a boxing match or so... this will give the kids something to do, and a great way to generate revenue.

Bruce Lee had a challenge by the Chinese boxing community when they found out he taught martial arts to White people. They said if they send someone and that person beat him, he must give up teaching to Whites, if he wins, he gets to continue. Bruce Lee accepted. You know Garry McCarthy would accept the challenge.

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » November 17th, 2015, 11:39 pm

Surenos in the burbs, even though they rejects and 90 percent from Illinois....that shit :facepalm:

_brolic_
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Post by _brolic_ » November 18th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Neak, have you ever "confronted anyone" by yourself and not got your ass beat? Getting bullied by gangs doesn't make you a gang expert, mmkay?

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » November 18th, 2015, 1:48 pm

Brolic shut the fuck up and stop following me in every thread I go to.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » November 18th, 2015, 3:05 pm

Neal wrote:Brolic shut the fuck up and stop following me in every thread I go to.
Image :lol:

_brolic_
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Post by _brolic_ » November 18th, 2015, 5:44 pm

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 19th, 2015, 6:05 pm

are those fake surenos or are they plugged to at least Upstate California?

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » November 19th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Fake, there are real ones those but they from Mexico but not that many most are homegrown rejects The real surenos from LA had bad luck out here that's all I'll say :lol:

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » December 21st, 2015, 8:59 am

HoodProphet wrote:I'm just shocked they letting niggas like boogie sell shirts making money off their nations and not taxing him.
Gangsta Boogie.

If that was directed to tdawg then you're presumably talking about the South side nation, yea? And what makes you think they got people out to enforce. Their hierarchy's been long dismantled. You think South side kings still got the nation box collectin?

When I lived in Lil Vill in 2012, some queen said to me that kings on opposite sides of Kedzie don't get along. Then I go how can that be, if they got a regional inca. I guess the answer is there isn't any, so all the sect leaders are running it on their own.

Technically this is the job of the nation enforcer, and all the people above him (like the corona) that are imprisoned.

And even if Crown Towns still got regional incas, that's not the nation enforcer.

If this is about North side kings, I guess it is up to the regional officer / Orlando to decide that. Historically, since the '80s, their nation enforcer has been someone in prison all the time.

I looked at Gangsta Boogie's Facebook page and he don't seem all that smart. I saw 1 of his replies, "you can tell by da tattoos on ma face I'm dangerous."

By the way, if he were not taxed for the tshirts, you may not know that. He very well could be.

And even if he been sellin for a while then he prolly were taxed a while back...

If it were true he is not taxed, it's really that simple. He'll snitch. But that won't happen yet. The moment kings threaten on the possibility of taxing him, he'll mention the possibility of snitching. He can do that cuz he got balls. He'll go to the feds and say they treatin me like a miquero, and for the feds to open up an investigaytion on who the new nation enforcers are, and start another operation. Kings won't want that.

He can do that because the miqueros won't snitch because what they do is illegal, but what he does is legal.

2wo4ourSpiddy
prospect
Affiliation: ALKN Drake/024-27th No respect for FxLKS

Post by 2wo4ourSpiddy » December 21st, 2015, 12:53 pm

gangsta boogie is irrelevant. has nothin to do with latin niggas

you the only one i heard talk about gangsta boogie in a year

doesnt say anything about latin gangs. says alot about you.