Fake ass Nation of Islam (Black P. Stone Nation & Vice Lords)

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Fake ass Nation of Islam (Black P. Stone Nation & Vice Lords)

Post by Fake Deleted » November 6th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Fuck the Nation of Islam (R.I.P Red aka Brother X).

Islam isn't even an African religion so none of that has shit to do with us & those Arabians (East Indians) in Africa are invaders just like the Europeans are... Shout out to the original Brown skin/Natives of America for help building the Black Wall Street with us Africans... Black P. Stone Nation y'all need to get right & understand what y'all represent -Vice Lords as well. Fuck all that Islam bullshit, none of that is Africa.

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss

Re: Fake ass Nation of Islam (Black P. Stone Nation & Vice Lords)

Post by Farc's Commando » November 6th, 2015, 8:49 pm

But u be biting off of finballs using the 5 star they principles living in nyc being an ex blood turned into a fake ass group or something called african blood brotherhood :cmon: :killself:

Black Yisrael
general
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 6th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Personally I don't believe Islam is the "Black Mans Religion", I think its the Arabs religion and the reason why a lot of blacks are Islamic is the same reason a lot of blacks are Christians and that's because of the captivity and oppression against the black man, woman and child. What a lot of people don't know is that a lot of our ancestors that came off those slave ships were also Muslims due to the captivity the Arabs had put us through before we were sold to the Jewish. The Arabs forcefully converted us to Islam the same way the Pecker-woods forcefully converted us to Christianity!

But I will NOT disrespect the Nation of Islam. Them brothers fought against the white man during a time a lot of blacks were afraid to stand up! From Malclom X, Louis Farrakhan, and Khalid Muhammad! Them righteous notorious brothers gave us a certain voice that showed the white man we wasn't playing no more! They made blacks look unified. Do I respect the religion NO I do not! But do I respect the Nation of Islam as a movement? Absolutely. But they also had corruption like everyone else.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » November 6th, 2015, 9:12 pm

not black p stone nation u mean El Rukn brother. or "ALMIGHTY" black p stone (Abpsn. not same as BPSN) ion wanna down talk nobody chiefs but...hey nigga my shit say king bull and not chief malik for a REASON. :shrug2:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » November 6th, 2015, 9:16 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:But u be biting off of finballs using the 5 star they principles living in nyc being an ex blood turned into a fake ass group or something called african blood brotherhood :cmon: :killself:

:lmao: why erybody keep sayin dat

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » November 6th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Universal-God wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:But u be biting off of finballs using the 5 star they principles living in nyc being an ex blood turned into a fake ass group or something called african blood brotherhood :cmon: :killself:

:lmao: why erybody keep sayin dat

Bkuz dude lame .he been on here for years preaching some shit called the African blood brotherhood and says bloods,vicelords and stones copied off of them .he says stones was created in new york first & bloods :facepalm: :killself: & he really be believing that shit

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » November 6th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Are you stupid? @Twenty74, I never said BPSN started in NYC... Blood definitely did start in NYC as the ABB in 1920; Why you mad at that? Bloods Gang don't do shit our the Black community, kid.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » November 7th, 2015, 10:48 am

:whaat: :lmao: haan??

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » November 7th, 2015, 11:02 am

Universal-God wrote::whaat: :lmao: haan??

Lil bull ,he lying .ask him what is Abpsn kalled ..he said bpsn aka the red nation started Inn nyc .and what year did bloods start in nyc? Mr. Aryan blood brotherhood ? :lmao: :lol:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » November 7th, 2015, 2:16 pm

ABPSRN and BPSN is different? :facepalm: Who said we were all Muslims or practiced a Muslim doctrine? Spiritual systems of Kemet, Timbuktu, and Ethiopia were around eons before Muhammad and Yeshua. Some Stones practice Ish-lam, MSTA, 5%, some Christian, and like myself conscious builders of self studying our ancestors "ways". Now your post is invalid. Beat it!

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » November 7th, 2015, 6:04 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
Universal-God wrote::whaat: :lmao: haan??

Lil bull ,he lying .ask him what is Abpsn kalled ..he said bpsn aka the red nation started Inn nyc .and what year did bloods start in nyc? Mr. Aryan blood brotherhood ? :lmao: :lol:
Shut up. BPSN Red Fam started in New York is what I said & don't disrespect blood.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » November 7th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Ancient wrote:ABPSRN and BPSN is different? :facepalm: Who said we were all Muslims or practiced a Muslim doctrine? Spiritual systems of Kemet, Timbuktu, and Ethiopia were around eons before Muhammad and Yeshua. Some Stones practice Ish-lam, MSTA, 5%, some Christian, and like myself conscious builders of self studying our ancestors "ways". Now your post is invalid. Beat it!
Well, fuck all that extra shit, blood is all I'm saying. I respect BPSN on some real shit but all that confused shit a dub.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » November 7th, 2015, 6:48 pm

wall st. you confusing me so you ARE a blood?? and you say it started in NY??

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » November 9th, 2015, 2:02 pm

No hes an ex gkb blood turned social activist for the abb :shrug:

moemoney7
associate

Post by moemoney7 » November 10th, 2015, 12:36 am

Dude tht started this thread a whole goofy. Jus cuz u stone or lord don't mean u Muslim, I just got out the joint for the second time so I can tell u u ain't gotta be Muslim on the street or in the joint. Don get me wrong lotta brothers on tht islam shit when they locked up but just like half the people who get locked up and turn to religion. I ain't never been religious and I think religion fucked the whole world up and is all bs. When u die u die and go in the ground that's it and ppl can't come to terms with that so they believe in whatever. what is religious about killin sellin dope fuckin hoes all the bs tht come with banging. Get real my dude

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » November 11th, 2015, 10:58 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:Fuck the Nation of Islam (R.I.P Red aka Brother X).

Islam isn't even an African religion so none of that has shit to do with us & those Arabians (East Indians) in Africa are invaders just like the Europeans are... Shout out to the original Brown skin/Natives of America for help building the Black Wall Street with us Africans... Black P. Stone Nation y'all need to get right & understand what y'all represent -Vice Lords as well. Fuck all that Islam bullshit, none of that is Africa.
Your Welcome :tiphat: