Hey Neal

Neal
underboss
underboss

Re: Hey Neal

Post by Neal » August 25th, 2015, 12:10 pm

I wouldn't fit in with them. I kinda feel myself as a raceless person actually.

Let's just say I was a member. Let's say I was on TV and I said I was half Asian, a part of the Asian mafia, and talked about how I was a virgin and never had gf. Never been with a White or Hispanic female before. You think these people would want me on the news? I'd have to worry about being shot at, for downing their image.

What role does being half Asian have to do with being infinitely single? Well that's not something these Asian gangs would want to be a part of. ^_^;

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » August 25th, 2015, 12:12 pm

I'm not saying join them i'm saying make some pamphlets on them OLBs. Jivers too. You need to fight this fight, son.

NiggaLip Crip
fresh meat

Post by NiggaLip Crip » August 25th, 2015, 12:17 pm

Hey Neal. I like your stories. I Think you're funny dude. :lol: How can I read the whole LK pamplet?

It ends at..

Also in June 2012, the 60 year-old Latin King in my rooming house said something that I did not predict he would say. He said to me........

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » August 25th, 2015, 12:29 pm

More info:
-To join the Outlaw Loco Bloods you have to have at least one episode of Baldwin Hills still on your DVR.
-In Jiver hoods you'll frequently see pictures and sayings related to Arthur the aardvark from the children's book series and cartoon thrown up on walls, bus benches etc.
Get to work on them pamphlets, Hop Singh

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » August 26th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Damn it Neal either do my bidding or I'll find a way to sick some Jivers on you

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » August 31st, 2015, 11:11 am

WHERE YOU AT KNEEL?

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » August 31st, 2015, 12:06 pm

Neal vs the Jivers part one:

Neal stepped out of the sewer in his Timbs, zubaz and an old Michael Redd jersey. It was his favorite outfit for what he did best, besides crawling around sewers: snitching. Neal though back to the humiliating moment when those two Jivers Arturo and Sam, his new arch-nemeses, refused to give him his money back and then made him take off his pants and walk around the block like Nino Brown. He thought of how sweet revenge would be as he pulled a Kool out his pocket and sparked it. Neal chuckled, thinking those Jivers just didn't know who they'd decided to mess with. He was snapped out of his thoughts as his company arrived. "Well, if it sin't snitchin' ass Neal", said the leader of a group of MLDz as they walked up on him. "You got the info, snitch?" Neal stared back, stone faced "you got the money?" The MLD handed Neal a few stacks and he threw him a piece of paper. The transaction was over. As the MLDz walked off, Neal thought to himself "those Jivers are gonna die....tonight!" Toe be continued...

Corporate
fresh meat

Post by Corporate » August 31st, 2015, 1:07 pm

:yeahaight: :whaat:
_brolic_ wrote:Neal vs the Jivers part one:

Neal stepped out of the sewer in his Timbs, zubaz and an old Michael Redd jersey. It was his favorite outfit for what he did best, besides crawling around sewers: snitching. Neal though back to the humiliating moment when those two Jivers Arturo and Sam, his new arch-nemeses, refused to give him his money back and then made him take off his pants and walk around the block like Nino Brown. He thought of how sweet revenge would be as he pulled a Kool out his pocket and sparked it. Neal chuckled, thinking those Jivers just didn't know who they'd decided to mess with. He was snapped out of his thoughts as his company arrived. "Well, if it sin't snitchin' ass Neal", said the leader of a group of MLDz as they walked up on him. "You got the info, snitch?" Neal stared back, stone faced "you got the money?" The MLD handed Neal a few stacks and he threw him a piece of paper. The transaction was over. As the MLDz walked off, Neal thought to himself "those Jivers are gonna die....tonight!" Toe be continued...

DZ
boss
boss

Post by DZ » August 31st, 2015, 10:26 pm

@Brolic

Neal too busy cookin up stray dogs the Mexican/Ricans be letting loose in the sewers while practicing Jackie chan moves for his next big action movie (The KungFu Sewage Virgin)
He has to stay in hiding or the Kings finna piece em up again :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 31st, 2015, 10:30 pm

:lol: you a gifted writer ...

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 2nd, 2015, 10:22 am

I seen you been online Neal! Where you at with them pamphlets!

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » September 2nd, 2015, 3:36 pm

At a variety of places.

Speaking of MLDs, last Sunday which is just 1 day before you made that post, I was at Humboldt Park again and found the top MLD boss. I was introduced to him some weeks earlier. He tells me if I want some insider-information he'll give me some for some $$. But I said I wasn't looking for any insider information...

But now I been thinking, North side kings maintain photos of their founder. Perhaps MLDs so that too. So next time I find him which will probably be this weekend I'll ask him if he got any photos of Hitler.

The MLD founder himself was 1 of the original 5 Latin Kings. For photos, that will be 3 down, 2 more to go...

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 2nd, 2015, 9:13 pm

Neal, them MLDs just lookin to rob you. Don't be so slow

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » September 3rd, 2015, 10:46 am

That's kinda how it goes. That's how I break the ice with people is give them money, or look for a good reason to give them money. But once they are schisters...

And that's also expected when people like them meet a White guy like me.

But to my disadvantage, I don't have much Republican friends or acquantances. I don't know anybody that's richer than me and certainly not anyone that showers me with money.

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 3rd, 2015, 11:13 am

:whaat: Neal that's a dumbass way to deal with people. You're willingly choosing to be a fucking mark. How do you not realize no one's ever gonna respect you doing that shit?

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » September 3rd, 2015, 11:46 am

But they're ass holes to begin with, so what difference does it make if they don't respect me.

I read some article about how some Crown Town king didn't want to pay someone back because he wasn't in their gang.

The person he owed was a bar owner in that neighborhood, but that bar owner was like an old school but he didn't know.

That's probably the #1 thing I hate about gangs now, is the "just because you're not in my gang, I'm not morally obligated to pay you back."

Just like it's hard to make friends with Muslims and Jews if you're not Muslim or Jewish, it could be a little tough making friends with people in gangs.

Christians are no better. If you let a Christian know you're an atheist or a "non-believer" they'd hardly be interested in socializing with you. I have this problem at the Fiesta del Sol event where the owners whom are Catholic know I'm handing out pamphlets on atheism. They to kick me out.

And what would be an example where a gang member would "respect" someone who was a neutron?

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 3rd, 2015, 12:17 pm

You got a fucked up view of the world, Neal. I got multiple Christian and Muslim friends who know I'm agnostic and don't give a shit. You just need to stop being awkward, and stop hanging around people who bang if you ain't bout it. Like I been telling you, you could always embrace that chinese half and hit up them OLBs... :ohhh:

Look into some Asian mobs my son

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 3rd, 2015, 12:21 pm

Neal, tell me about how dem Jivers scammed you. You realize you could become a secret gang spy for the MLDs to get back at them, right? You could write a book about your experiences and they'd make a TV movie out of it on BET.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 3rd, 2015, 12:22 pm

Neal sorry to tell you this but you are one dumb muthafucka.....the end

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » September 3rd, 2015, 12:31 pm

That's okay.

I am wondering now about South side queens and other females in mobs. My questions to them are.

-Out of all the boyfriends you had, what % were guys in your gang or ally gang, and what % were neutrons.
-Out of all the guys you fucked, what % were guys in gangs and what % were neutrons.

I know few queens my age range and I doubt any of them would want to answer a q like that.

Brolic MLDs aren't really enemies with the Jivers.

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 3rd, 2015, 12:45 pm

I seen Jivers throwing up MLDK tags online :shrug: Who they beefin with right now?

DZ
boss
boss

Post by DZ » September 3rd, 2015, 12:58 pm

:cmon: :shrug: :facepalm:

If another nigga in the Chi see this clown, please upload a video of giving this clown a wedgee and thrown down in the sewer's face first. Thanks. . .

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 4th, 2015, 1:26 am

You belong in some mob as a fall guy Neal. Realize this already. It's bully or be bullied

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 6th, 2015, 10:01 am

I see you're online, Neakle! You got at them Saints with your pamphlet game yet or you still being pussy?

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 8th, 2015, 11:07 am

Neak, I just started reading The In$ane Chicago Way, it's a book about how the SGDs created the "Insane Family" back in the late '80s. I think you'd like it.