I NO IM LATE BUT DA FUCKK IS A BLOODSTONE??

Pookie..
captain
captain

I NO IM LATE BUT DA FUCKK IS A BLOODSTONE??

Post by Pookie.. » August 15th, 2015, 2:09 pm

I SEEN DA VIDS N SHIT BUT I AINT NEVVA BEEN OUT DAT WAY N YDAY NATION NIGGAZ REALLY ON SUM BLOOD SHIT SAYIN DEY BLOODSTONES I NO DEY MOEZ OR WATEVER BUT DAT IS DA GOOFIEST SHIT I SEEN ANY NIGGAZ FROM CHI DO DAS A DISGRACE I UNDERSTAND GADE MOEZ MORE I NO NIGGAZ JUST SAY BLOOD IZ FAMILY BUT DEZE NIGGAZ WAS IN RED RAGZ THROWIN UP BZ ITZ OBVIOUS DEZE NIGGAZ JUS ON DAT POPULAR BLOOD WAVE DEY STILL STONEZ BUT DAT SHIT BEYOND GOOFY MFZ WAN BE SOO COOL DEZE DAYZ :facepalm:

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss

Re: I NO IM LATE BUT DA FUCKK IS A BLOODSTONE??

Post by Farc's Commando » August 15th, 2015, 2:16 pm

:cmon: ,gea chris had a thread about this last year & 2013 m that's mostly some cali, Mississippi n other places shit ..bps bity n shit like that ..if u wanna look at a rapper with them traits ..type in jody breeze- uptown freestyle it's some in Georgia .

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 15th, 2015, 4:02 pm

Pookie.. wrote:I SEEN DA VIDS N SHIT BUT I AINT NEVVA BEEN OUT DAT WAY N YDAY NATION NIGGAZ REALLY ON SUM BLOOD SHIT SAYIN DEY BLOODSTONES I NO DEY MOEZ OR WATEVER BUT DAT IS DA GOOFIEST SHIT I SEEN ANY NIGGAZ FROM CHI DO DAS A DISGRACE I UNDERSTAND GADE MOEZ MORE I NO NIGGAZ JUST SAY BLOOD IZ FAMILY BUT DEZE NIGGAZ WAS IN RED RAGZ THROWIN UP BZ ITZ OBVIOUS DEZE NIGGAZ JUS ON DAT POPULAR BLOOD WAVE DEY STILL STONEZ BUT DAT SHIT BEYOND GOOFY MFZ WAN BE SOO COOL DEZE DAYZ :facepalm:
Maniac Stones :2cents:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » August 16th, 2015, 7:48 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pookie.. wrote:I SEEN DA VIDS N SHIT BUT I AINT NEVVA BEEN OUT DAT WAY N YDAY NATION NIGGAZ REALLY ON SUM BLOOD SHIT SAYIN DEY BLOODSTONES I NO DEY MOEZ OR WATEVER BUT DAT IS DA GOOFIEST SHIT I SEEN ANY NIGGAZ FROM CHI DO DAS A DISGRACE I UNDERSTAND GADE MOEZ MORE I NO NIGGAZ JUST SAY BLOOD IZ FAMILY BUT DEZE NIGGAZ WAS IN RED RAGZ THROWIN UP BZ ITZ OBVIOUS DEZE NIGGAZ JUS ON DAT POPULAR BLOOD WAVE DEY STILL STONEZ BUT DAT SHIT BEYOND GOOFY MFZ WAN BE SOO COOL DEZE DAYZ :facepalm:
What is makin you say Maniaks are Bloods? Just curious why you sayin that.

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 16th, 2015, 1:49 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

he is the old profile from boston on here named .C.W .who fell in love with asking questions about drill artist lol , :lol: he following me from thread to thread typing shit he sees real chi niggas put on here , & just blurt it out for no reason he's a whiteboy in Boston .he needs hood friends , :lmao: so basically please don't take him seriously.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 16th, 2015, 2:56 pm

Aye twenty you here this nigga talking bout chi niggas riding this blood wave? Pookie u sound stupid chi niggas got there own gang politics you clown, just like them bds from 61st use to wear red but they wasnt on no blood shit, no slob or crab shit goin on in the land goofy

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 16th, 2015, 3:33 pm

^^^^^^^^^ :lmao: :lmao: u want me to screen shot downsouth 720 gds again dissin chicago gds :lmao: they keep telling me they misguided and on hold bkuz they not "larry" guys and on they 720 .now he telling me bds supposed to be under the 720 omgee im dying laughing in these niggas faces :lmao: :lmao: I already told chris about it lol .but I guess he doesn't kare

LilEvil448
prospect

Post by LilEvil448 » August 16th, 2015, 3:42 pm

[youtube] https://youtu.be/WjLpheFsosw [/youtube] https://youtu.be/H9n_WgUikyg

I keep hearing niggaz say ain't no West Coast Gangs in the Chicago but I been watching Goonie Loonie and his niggaz on that blood shit and they in the Chi ain't never left and got a whole squad and area that looks like they roccN on they blood shit!
Anybody from the Chi care to clear that up

RIPANGELO
captain
captain

Post by RIPANGELO » August 16th, 2015, 4:48 pm

LilEvil448 wrote:[youtube] https://youtu.be/WjLpheFsosw [/youtube] https://youtu.be/H9n_WgUikyg

I keep hearing niggaz say ain't no West Coast Gangs in the Chicago but I been watching Goonie Loonie and his niggaz on that blood shit and they in the Chi ain't never left and got a whole squad and area that looks like they roccN on they blood shit!
dont they got blood stone villains or some shit in cali

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 16th, 2015, 4:56 pm

[quote="LilEvil448"][youtube] https://youtu.be/WjLpheFsosw [/youtube] https://youtu.be/H9n_WgUikyg

Anybody from the Chi care to clear that up[/quote

I think i speak for all chi town niggas that we are tired of trying to tell yall outsiders that aint no LA gangs here none at all, maybe got some la gangs in the suburbs pf illinois but none on the west south or north sides. If they are here we have never seen them and they not makin any noise aint catching bodies and aint holdin down any turf PERIOD! If yall are so sure there here next time you come to chicago let me kno and we can link up and i will shoe you there aint no LA GANGS IN CHICAGO. No disrespect to our fellow gang bang city

LilEvil448
prospect

Post by LilEvil448 » August 16th, 2015, 5:05 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
LilEvil448 wrote:[youtube] https://youtu.be/WjLpheFsosw [/youtube] https://youtu.be/H9n_WgUikyg

I think i speak for all chi town niggas that we are tired of trying to tell yall outsiders that aint no LA gangs here none at all, maybe got some la gangs in the suburbs pf illinois but none on the west south or north sides. If they are here we have never seen them and they not makin any noise aint catching bodies and aint holdin down any turf PERIOD! If yall are so sure there here next time you come to chicago let me kno and we can link up and i will shoe you there aint no LA GANGS IN CHICAGO. No disrespect to our fellow gang bang city
Yeah ain't never been to the Chi or claimed to be but I keep seeing the dude Goonie Loonie doing hella videos etc like he a real Damu and I've never heard nobody address it so it was just me tryna get clarification homie!
All to the Chi bruh!
#LilEvil448

LilEvil448
prospect

Post by LilEvil448 » August 16th, 2015, 5:17 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:

dont they got blood stone villains or some shit in cali
I don't know nothing about the ES Bloodstone Villain 50z and Blacc P Stones but Villainz have no connection to Chicago. No disrespect but niggaz out here could care less about 5 or 6 because that ain't our culture and we don't understand it!
#LilEvil448

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 16th, 2015, 5:21 pm

LilEvil448 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:

Yeah ain't never been to the Chi or claimed to be but I keep seeing the dude Goonie Loonie doing hella videos etc like he a real Damu and I've never heard nobody address it so it was just me tryna get clarification homie!
All to the Chi bruh!
#LilEvil448

You should see all the niggas on here try to say that shit postin pics n videos tryna convince us that theres gangs here in our city that are from cali. Its crazy lol

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 17th, 2015, 11:26 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
the Insane Maniac Stones everybody on that Blood wave ABPSN can claim it

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 17th, 2015, 11:28 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
LilEvil448 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:

All to the Chi bruh!
#LilEvil448

You should see all the niggas on here try to say that shit postin pics n videos tryna convince us that theres gangs here in our city that are from cali. Its crazy lol
OLB does share turf with ABPSN up north

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 17th, 2015, 11:29 am

I talked to him before he said he doesn't even like rocking Green anymore just Red and Black

BlueFinBDN
fresh meat

Post by BlueFinBDN » August 17th, 2015, 9:56 pm

Damn this board is full of lames..what the fuck did I sign up for?

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » August 18th, 2015, 9:06 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:Aye twenty you here this nigga talking bout chi niggas riding this blood wave? Pookie u sound stupid chi niggas got there own gang politics you clown, just like them bds from 61st use to wear red but they wasnt on no blood shit, no slob or crab shit goin on in the land goofy
BITCH U A DUMB MF HOW U BD BUT U AINT NO WAT A BLOODSTONE IZ :cmon: ONNA G DEM NIGGAZ RIDIN DAT BLOOD WAVE DEY CAN SAY DEY STONEZ BUT DEY STILL TAKIN BLOOD SHIT WEARIN RED RAGZ TALMBOUT BLOOD GANG (N I AINT TALMBOUT SOSA NEM WIT BLOOD MONEY) N APPLYIN IT TO DEMSELVES DAS RIDIN DA WAVE U FAKE ASS WANNA SCIPE

N DONT NOBODY SAY SHIT BOUT BDZ WEARIN RED U SOUND DUMB AF BD COLORZ RED N BLUE WHO GON SAY SUM BOUT DAT N SAY DEY O SUM BLOOD SHIT BESIDES A FAKKE ASS NIGGA :shrug: N DER ALREADY WAS BLOODZ HERE GOOFY WATCHU NO BOUT DEM BELIZEAN BLOODZ ON DA NORTHSIDE AND IN EVANSTON DEY WAS SUPPLYIN STONEZ WIT WORK N WAS DEEP TIL ABOUT 2011 WEN DA FEDZ HIT EM :lol: :ohhh:

I NO ALL BOUT CHI POLITICS FUCKK NIGGA IM DEVILSIDE AIGN DRAKE&CORTLAND STLOUIS&MCLEAN I BEEN OUT HEA LIL BOA U JUS ONLINE STUNTIN

N ASK DAT NIGGA CRIS HE NO WAT IM TALKIN BOUT, I NEVER SAID DEY WAS BLOODZ, DEY STONEZ CALLIN DEMSELVES BLOOD STONEZ BUT STILL ONNAT BLOOD WAVE, IM STARTIN TO BELIEVE ITZ ONLY BOUT 3 NIGGAZ ACTUALLY FROM CH ON HERE INCLUDING ME

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » August 18th, 2015, 9:07 am

BlueFinBDN wrote:Damn this board is full of lames..what the fuck did I sign up for?
U AINT NO FUCKIN BD :lol:

AINT NO BDZ ON HERE N IF U WANNA FLEX ILL GET TO ASKIN U SHIT ONLY A BD WOULD NO

DONT GET YO GOOF ASS EXPOSED :tiphat:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » August 18th, 2015, 10:04 am

Pookie.. wrote:
BlueFinBDN wrote:Damn this board is full of lames..what the fuck did I sign up for?
U AINT NO FUCKIN BD :lol:

AINT NO BDZ ON HERE N IF U WANNA FLEX ILL GET TO ASKIN U SHIT ONLY A BD WOULD NO

DONT GET YO GOOF ASS EXPOSED :tiphat:
Do it anyway lol

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » August 18th, 2015, 10:20 am

N DEM NIGGAZ OUTWEST I SEEN ON DA GRAM WIT DAT BLOOD SHIT HARLEMBOY_O :facepalm: NIGGAZ THROWIN BZ CLAIMIN BLOODGANG HOW IS DAT NOT RIDIN DAT WAVE :facepalm: N NIGGAZ REALLY STARTED DOIN DAT SHIT WEN KEEF STARTED WIT DAT BLOODGANG SHIT NOW MFS USIN ANY EXCUSE DEY CAN TO SAY BLOOD N BIG BZ BUT DEY STILL LORDS NIGG DAT SHIT FU MFS JUS WANNA BE COOL N GET FOLLOWERZ :facepalm: NIGGAZ NOWADAYZ G AND IT BE GROWN MFS GOIN ALONG WIT DA SHIT

GrimeyassDon72
fresh meat

Post by GrimeyassDon72 » August 18th, 2015, 4:59 pm

Twenty74 tell whatever nigga that said that to eat a cow dick fr fr nc 7dub fuccs with the chi!!.. And they a couple bd niggas up here I'm one

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 18th, 2015, 7:04 pm

GrimeyassDon72 wrote:Twenty74 tell whatever nigga that said that to eat a cow dick fr fr nc 7dub fuccs with the chi!!.. And they a couple bd niggas up here I'm one

if you aint from the chi then you most likely not a real BD

GrimeyassDon72
fresh meat

Post by GrimeyassDon72 » August 18th, 2015, 7:42 pm

I'm on deck cuz 71st and king Dr. Bd #plugged

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 18th, 2015, 8:55 pm

damnnn supersavage lol ima real trey , no fake gates here :lol: ,the moes other bds respect it :lmao: im working with gdk vlk type of niggas :lmao: & @ grimydon72 ... the 1 071 dat deck don't get muxh AA and respect ffrom other treys ..I kknow my deck does dat DarksⅢde shit :bow: :stoned: