if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 9th, 2015, 12:39 pm

would he be under Folks or Peoples or other Bikers alliance ?
real question who do they honor in the Joint?




superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 9th, 2015, 12:41 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:would he be under Folks or Peoples or other Bikers alliance ?
real question who do they honor in the Joint?

for some reason I think they would get along great with ether some White Royals or White Gaylords cause they known be racist to a extent

prospect
Posts: 86
Joined: July 2nd, 2015, 4:46 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby Allwell » August 9th, 2015, 1:17 pm

No clue, I have some extended family that are outlaws and idk if they ever got locked up in county. I feel like they wouldn't say shit to anyone in county about who they are, I bet they would get along with the neutrons. And believe it or not some of the realist dudes in county are neutrons, trust me I've spent a good amount of time there and can tell you this, the biggest bugs in that bitch are really "trying" to gang bang hard, but they are straight punks. Some of the real members I didn't find out we're even affiliated for like a month, then got to be friends and then they opened up to me. Real nighas don't need to prove nothin and don't walk around tweakin on that gang shit. But yea outlaws are all real cool dudes and they wouldn't be under people or folk that's for sure. I have a family member whose been riding bikes and works for a certain big motorcycle shop and the outlaws been tryin to recruit him for the longest, they even said they won't make him do any big shit to join, maybe just one simple run. He still won't go.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 9th, 2015, 1:33 pm

Allwell wrote:No clue, I have some extended family that are outlaws and idk if they ever got locked up in county. I feel like they wouldn't say shit to anyone in county about who they are, I bet they would get along with the neutrons. And believe it or not some of the realist dudes in county are neutrons, trust me I've spent a good amount of time there and can tell you this, the biggest bugs in that bitch are really "trying" to gang bang hard, but they are straight punks. Some of the real members I didn't find out we're even affiliated for like a month, then got to be friends and then they opened up to me. Real nighas don't need to prove nothin and don't walk around tweakin on that gang shit. But yea outlaws are all real cool dudes and they wouldn't be under people or folk that's for sure. I have a family member whose been riding bikes and works for a certain big motorcycle shop and the outlaws been tryin to recruit him for the longest, they even said they won't make him do any big shit to join, maybe just one simple run. He still won't go.

interesting I know Latin Kings got a Set nearby their club so they have to be on some cool shit like don't bother me and I won't bother you are the Outlaws really on that Racist tip when it comes Niggas tho

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1573
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby Allinyourhood » August 9th, 2015, 2:50 pm

The outlaws m.c vets protection from the Satan disciples in county and the joint and they both share a hood on 24th and Rockwell or Washtenaw.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 9th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:The outlaws m.c vets protection from the Satan disciples in county and the joint and they both share a hood on 24th and Rockwell or Washtenaw.

oh damn so they under IGSDN

captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Location: Under My Crown
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby AllidoisFIN » August 9th, 2015, 7:59 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:The outlaws m.c vets protection from the Satan disciples in county and the joint and they both share a hood on 24th and Rockwell or Washtenaw.

oh damn so they under IGSDN


First...Not all SD are IGSDN. I ain't comin at you because I don't like people who flex on here but you ask a lot of questions about things that don't concern your area. I think you're a G so why not ask a G from Chi instead of THU. If for some random ass reason I want clarification I just hit up a Chi Bro. Just try that. People gonna lie to you on here because most don't know. Dude is right about the SD and OMC because their clubhouse is on that block. There is like 5-10 users on here that because what they say you can tell they are really out there. And older because they don't foreal bang on here, they might throw random shots but it's not that serious. The ones who try real hard are the ones who are trollin. A few real GD, few real VL and Moes on here. I've come across a few real Kings. I've peeped the older threads from when this site was new and there used to be a lot more 100% MFs on here, when the idiots came it seems like they bolted haha.

Long story short you won't get official info on here. Ask your dudes in the city.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 182
Joined: April 11th, 2012, 2:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby antcooper » August 10th, 2015, 12:40 am

I'm from the old school and was locked up with the Outlaws. They mind their own business and are given respect. Of course, they arn't shooting their mouths off like a lot of youngsters do in County. My experience has been the CCDOC give more beat downs than the gangsters.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 10th, 2015, 10:40 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:The outlaws m.c vets protection from the Satan disciples in county and the joint and they both share a hood on 24th and Rockwell or Washtenaw.

oh damn so they under IGSDN


First...Not all SD are IGSDN. I ain't comin at you because I don't like people who flex on here but you ask a lot of questions about things that don't concern your area. I think you're a G so why not ask a G from Chi instead of THU. If for some random ass reason I want clarification I just hit up a Chi Bro. Just try that. People gonna lie to you on here because most don't know. Dude is right about the SD and OMC because their clubhouse is on that block. There is like 5-10 users on here that because what they say you can tell they are really out there. And older because they don't foreal bang on here, they might throw random shots but it's not that serious. The ones who try real hard are the ones who are trollin. A few real GD, few real VL and Moes on here. I've come across a few real Kings. I've peeped the older threads from when this site was new and there used to be a lot more 100% MFs on here, when the idiots came it seems like they bolted haha.

Long story short you won't get official info on here. Ask your dudes in the city.

whoa chill Rey im not the type to call you a Brick a Hook a Krank or a Cype or Rock im not on that it just popped up in my mind when I was watching some Gangland on the Outlaws MCs I do admit I get a lil pissed off cause Black People like to shit on my race but other then that im not on that I don't live in Chicago its been a while since I been to the Midwest so 1 I wouldn't know maybe I shouldn't be asking police ass questions like ya Boy Neal and Twenty74 who to tell who is real on here tho most people seem fake to me :shrug:

captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Location: Under My Crown
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby AllidoisFIN » August 10th, 2015, 12:50 pm

I wasn't coming at you, guess you read it wrong I was just sayin best to get info from Chi than on here. You mobbin or no?

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 10th, 2015, 5:09 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:I wasn't coming at you, guess you read it wrong I was just sayin best to get info from Chi than on here. You mobbin or no?

74-14 you heard right Rey

colonel
colonel
Posts: 687
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 12:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby backintheday » August 10th, 2015, 8:29 pm

Bikers have their own thing in the joint... Individual Billy's from across the state, white dudes who have no full affiliation... Skin head types they all pretty much fall under biker territory in IDOC.

North siders used to be at the top but these days it depends on what joint you go to.

The Outlaws are more likely to joint up with an Angel than an SD in state.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 12th, 2015, 6:27 pm

backintheday wrote:Bikers have their own thing in the joint... Individual Billy's from across the state, white dudes who have no full affiliation... Skin head types they all pretty much fall under biker territory in IDOC.

North siders used to be at the top but these days it depends on what joint you go to.

The Outlaws are more likely to joint up with an Angel than an SD in state.

oh wow even Outlaws are gonna link up with Hells Angels damn :ohhh:

fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: August 14th, 2015, 10:03 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Folks Nation

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby NaTaS » August 14th, 2015, 10:10 pm

I was doing a bid with an Outlaw and he aligned with the AB of all things. That wasn't in Chi tho.

captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Location: Under My Crown
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby AllidoisFIN » August 15th, 2015, 5:33 pm

1%ers in TN usually get absorbed/affiliate with by the AB then go back to the patch when out.

colonel
colonel
Posts: 687
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 12:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby backintheday » August 15th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Idoc don't have AB.

North siders had that shit for a second cause all the old school greaser gangs from Chicago had guys with long or life sentences that was holdin it down for white pop. With all the new joints and time passin by the Northsiders don't got too much going on anymore either unless you talkin about Max. I heard They still got shit held down in Menard for white pop.

Bikers by nature get down by race first.

When you go to IDOC, you go to stateville first and wait for a fuckin second before you transfer to your joint. When you get there depending on what you look like depends on who approaches you. Each mob got a cat who's function is new guys... The whites wait until last if they even got anybody on function. If they don't somebody will step up to you at some point.

corporal
corporal
Posts: 286
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby IG Belden » August 16th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Like sum1 else said da outlaws and biker gangs ride with whatever whiteboys is on some racist stuff. Thats how they do ot in lockup.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 17th, 2015, 11:11 am

backintheday wrote:Idoc don't have AB.

North siders had that shit for a second cause all the old school greaser gangs from Chicago had guys with long or life sentences that was holdin it down for white pop. With all the new joints and time passin by the Northsiders don't got too much going on anymore either unless you talkin about Max. I heard They still got shit held down in Menard for white pop.

Bikers by nature get down by race first.

When you go to IDOC, you go to stateville first and wait for a fuckin second before you transfer to your joint. When you get there depending on what you look like depends on who approaches you. Each mob got a cat who's function is new guys... The whites wait until last if they even got anybody on function. If they don't somebody will step up to you at some point.

so like Almighty Gaylords would have their backs or some Old School Insane Popes or Almighty Popes Royals just old school white dudes

colonel
colonel
Posts: 687
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 12:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby backintheday » August 17th, 2015, 12:21 pm

The North Siders supposed to be the baddest of the bad of the old greaser gangs. They didn't represent People's or Folks, they just represented white pop. a lot of Old Simon City Royals with long bits flipped Northsiders back in the later 90's cause they wasn't feelin' the Royals no more. GayLords didn't have the same issue as Royals but most GayLords in the joint will be found with NorthSiders and bikers these days.

Northsiders dyin out these days too now, leaves just the bikers and the Billy's. The bikers and white pop in general won't take shelter under people's or folks period. I do know Menard got NorthSiders that control white pop a lot like the AB.

The AB would have a hard time with IDOC cause Chicago mob politics allows whites in they mobs.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 17th, 2015, 12:57 pm

backintheday wrote:The North Siders supposed to be the baddest of the bad of the old greaser gangs. They didn't represent People's or Folks, they just represented white pop. a lot of Old Simon City Royals with long bits flipped Northsiders back in the later 90's cause they wasn't feelin' the Royals no more. GayLords didn't have the same issue as Royals but most GayLords in the joint will be found with NorthSiders and bikers these days.

Northsiders dyin out these days too now, leaves just the bikers and the Billy's. The bikers and white pop in general won't take shelter under people's or folks period. I do know Menard got NorthSiders that control white pop a lot like the AB.

The AB would have a hard time with IDOC cause Chicago mob politics allows whites in they mobs.

crazy so your saying the Hells Angels and Outlaws were forced to get along in the joint

colonel
colonel
Posts: 687
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 12:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby backintheday » August 17th, 2015, 10:03 pm

id guess that yeah they'd ride out with each other based off race.

I ain't never seen it and don't know if there enough Angels in IDOC for them to be in that situation. The only Angels I thought was in Illinois is in Rockford. Most times we hear about Angels gettin locked up out here is on the fed side... I'd guess it's the same demo for the Outlaws.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 18th, 2015, 9:00 pm

backintheday wrote:id guess that yeah they'd ride out with each other based off race.

I ain't never seen it and don't know if there enough Angels in IDOC for them to be in that situation. The only Angels I thought was in Illinois is in Rockford. Most times we hear about Angels gettin locked up out here is on the fed side... I'd guess it's the same demo for the Outlaws.

thats Insane they hate eachother guts they got a war they had for years and years shit makes you scratch your head sometimes

colonel
colonel
Posts: 687
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 12:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby backintheday » August 18th, 2015, 9:36 pm

That shit popped off in Rockford back in the early 90's. The Angels and Outlaws had a long standing agreement or some shit about the Angels not crossing the Mississippi into Illinois. When the Henchmen out here flipped Angel, the Outlaws came in and killed the P. Back in the day the Angels/henchmen clubhouse was on the corner of Central and state street.... Mid hood, worst corner in town. Meeting point of GD and Vice Lords hoods. The only safe spot around that corner was fuck em' up chucks barber shop right next to they clubhouse... Them Angels sold that joint to the city and the city eminent domained the shit out that corner.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 18th, 2015, 9:38 pm

backintheday wrote:That shit popped off in Rockford back in the early 90's. The Angels and Outlaws had a long standing agreement or some shit about the Angels not crossing the Mississippi into Illinois. When the Henchmen out here flipped Angel, the Outlaws came in and killed the P. Back in the day the Angels/henchmen clubhouse was on the corner of Central and state street.... Mid hood, worst corner in town. Meeting point of GD and Vice Lords hoods. The only safe spot around that corner was fuck em' up chucks barber shop right next to they clubhouse... Them Angels sold that joint to the city and the city eminent domained the shit out that corner.

were they known for wacking other Chicago Mobs the Outlaws or they stuck to their own bidness

captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Location: Under My Crown
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Postby AllidoisFIN » August 19th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Royals ain't even wanted by the 6 now. I guess the 1% can start building with them and NS's lol

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kayackencus, Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 73 guests