So what this nigga Loskiii is?

captain
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: #STRETCHGANGBITCH

Re: So what this nigga Loskiii is?

Postby RIPANGELO » August 15th, 2015, 11:05 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:There is a vid of who claiming BFBD? If so post it.

I think dude a lie there were in his old vids he claimed tymb and he was blue fin bd but I kept asking him and shit if he flipped but he keep telling me he dropped his flag and he doesnt claim bd anymore because he had too much beef with bds like 600 breezy and now he claim killaward and he showing old pics of him in killaward with king von.

underboss
underboss
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Postby TWENTY74 » August 15th, 2015, 11:56 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:

I think dude a lie there were in his old vids he claimed tymb and he was blue fin bd but I kept asking him and shit if he flipped but he keep telling me he dropped his flag and he doesnt claim bd anymore because he had too much beef with bds like 600 breezy and now he claim killaward and he showing old pics of him in killaward with king von.

he soo fu .I pointed him out to some moes who im kool with from 75th n blackstone ..told them to chump him off for me please :lmao: he do got a killa ward picture on his page .I chumped his confused ass off .errbody who on his page confused .and most of his dick ridiers is white, like dose of truth above us :facepalm: .like nigga u killaward now on some bd_ gdk shit .then talking about on the picture they should have dropped the A upside down . :cmon:

captain
captain
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Postby AllidoisFIN » August 16th, 2015, 8:24 am

Are you T Ocha or whatever?

underboss
underboss

Postby TWENTY74 » August 16th, 2015, 12:09 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Are you T Ocha or whatever?

Gea (in my jeezy voice) :lol:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » August 16th, 2015, 1:35 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:

he soo fu .I pointed him out to some moes who im kool with from 75th n blackstone ..told them to chump him off for me please :lmao: he do got a killa ward picture on his page .I chumped his confused ass off .errbody who on his page confused .and most of his dick ridiers is white, like dose of truth above us :facepalm: .like nigga u killaward now on some bd_ gdk shit .then talking about on the picture they should have dropped the A upside down . :cmon:

:lol: loskii gone get wacked and killaward use to get treated wen i was in high school no lie

underboss
underboss

Postby TWENTY74 » August 16th, 2015, 1:45 pm

^^^^^^ @ lil gates :lol: , on his page n all .it does say lives in Detroit tho :facepalm: , this nigga loski just lying his ass off now .like how u folks nem then hanging around confused ass sd's n other disciples on his page with mldk on it :facepalm: ..like just flip mc already n go at us III'S ,& other mobs :lmao:

^^^ :rejoice: , gdk sirconnk , mck , Avlk , ioak, drk, 4gmk, ambrosek, saintsk , KK, kkk-k, slob stones-k , cvlk, uvlk :shoot: , ck, bk, fins-K

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » August 16th, 2015, 2:46 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:^^^^^^ @ lil gates :lol: , on his page n all .it does say lives in Detroit tho :facepalm: , this nigga loski just lying his ass off now .like how u folks nem then hanging around confused ass sd's n other disciples on his page with mldk on it :facepalm: ..like just flip mc already n go at us III'S ,& other mobs :lmao:

^^^ :rejoice: , gdk sirconnk , mck , Avlk , ioak, drk, 4gmk, ambrosek, saintsk , KK, kkk-k, slob stones-k , cvlk, uvlk :shoot: , ck, bk, fins-K

just flip mc already n go at us III'S ,& other mobs....... lmao, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 16th, 2015, 3:04 pm

THE ONLY THING TWENTY KILLIN IS HIS KIDS IN HIS HAND :whaat: THIS NIGGA STAY TYPIN BULLSHIT

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby T Ochoa » August 16th, 2015, 6:24 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THE ONLY THING TWENTY KILLIN IS HIS KIDS IN HIS HAND :whaat: THIS NIGGA STAY TYPIN BULLSHIT

:lol: mel ,im functioning just like a real gdk vlk bd now :umhm: , the moes accept me if we on some gdk shit :lmao: , i told u im the master of fitting in and manipulating niggas :lmao: im fina pop the bdn vs gdn war downsouth in Georgia watch the news and ima bring some moes down here to AA me :whaat: , mel I been doing this shit since 2003 startin street wars, n getting kool with niggas, :lmao: im the king at it, why u think I know soooo much shit, niggas tell me from they own mouth from yo city :whaat:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 17th, 2015, 11:14 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:^^^^^^ @ lil gates :lol: , on his page n all .it does say lives in Detroit tho :facepalm: , this nigga loski just lying his ass off now .like how u folks nem then hanging around confused ass sd's n other disciples on his page with mldk on it :facepalm: ..like just flip mc already n go at us III'S ,& other mobs :lmao:

just flip mc already n go at us III'S ,& other mobs....... lmao, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

he didn't diss the Insane Campbell Boys everything is All One :lol:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 17th, 2015, 11:19 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THE ONLY THING TWENTY KILLIN IS HIS KIDS IN HIS HAND :whaat: THIS NIGGA STAY TYPIN BULLSHIT

Twenty74 needs to change is Demonic ways

fresh meat
Affiliation: *Black Disciple and I put it on the 5 * GDK*

Postby BlueFinBDN » August 17th, 2015, 9:22 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:

:lol: loskii gone get wacked and killaward use to get treated wen i was in high school no lie

Treated by who? Not you

Previous

Return to Midwest