Mobs that used to be...

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 14th, 2015, 10:08 pm

NAW MY NIGGA IN MOST OF THE NORTH AND SOME SPOTS OUT SOUTH KINGS AND US IS COOL. THE ONLY LORDS REALLY BEEF WIT KINGS IS DUBS

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » July 14th, 2015, 10:21 pm

Neal wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:You are using rank terms incorrectly and are neutral...you just gonna believe anything you are told for fact so I can't keep going back and forth with you. It's annoying. For real tho, what is your OBSESSION with the Bros?
OH I'M SORRY, you must be the type of king that believes the South side 1 is called the "SUN-KING" and therefore reports to Gino.

I've met North side kings who believe the South side corona doesn't report to the North side corona,
and I've met North side kings who do not believe the South side corona doesn't report to the North side corona.

I have 1 belief, and I have reasons for it. But I might save that for another time.

As for my obsessions, you never read about the story where I got beat up twice by the kings? When I moved into their neighborhood?
you think maybe you deserved to get beat like a street whore?

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » July 14th, 2015, 10:23 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Neal wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:You are using rank terms incorrectly and are neutral...you just gonna believe anything you are told for fact so I can't keep going back and forth with you. It's annoying. For real tho, what is your OBSESSION with the Bros?
OH I'M SORRY, you must be the type of king that believes the South side 1 is called the "SUN-KING" and therefore reports to Gino.

I've met North side kings who believe the South side corona doesn't report to the North side corona,
and I've met North side kings who do not believe the South side corona doesn't report to the North side corona.

I have 1 belief, and I have reasons for it. But I might save that for another time.

As for my obsessions, you never read about the story where I got beat up twice by the kings? When I moved into their neighborhood?
I don't regret anything that happened to me in Little Village. Those stories made the pamphlet so good. And in a way, I caused those events to happen. Just a bored kid with nothing to do all day, so I caused something to write a corny thriller.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 10:33 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NAW MY NIGGA IN MOST OF THE NORTH AND SOME SPOTS OUT SOUTH KINGS AND US IS COOL. THE ONLY LORDS REALLY BEEF WIT KINGS IS DUBS
yeah when Kings are on that VL blank shit tho it kinda makes me think it is some war with some Sets I think its EBK Kings that start the wars dont Kings hate 4CH out of any Branch or Mafia Insane Vice Lords

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » July 14th, 2015, 10:40 pm

Pocket Town what? Never mind :facepalm: On topic there was a branch of Stones called the Imperial Lovers. Crazy Right!?

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 10:49 pm

Insane Latin Lovers I think they are Universal now
Insane Jivers

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » July 14th, 2015, 11:02 pm

Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:
Neal wrote:

I don't regret anything that happened to me in Little Village. Those stories made the pamphlet so good. And in a way, I caused those events to happen. Just a bored kid with nothing to do all day, so I caused something to write a corny thriller.
all bullshit aside you dont think thats pretty pitiful?

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » July 14th, 2015, 11:12 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:all bullshit aside you dont think thats pretty pitiful?
Well no. It goes back to the racial divide.

Take the Sniper beating for example. I was walking around shirtless. And that apparently aggravates certain types of men. So, kings don't like it when a new shirtless man walks around their hood.

Also, I get stopped asking for gang affiliation and tattoos when I'm walking around shirtless, but generally not with a shirt on.

The block leader from the pamphlet was a real man and an alpha male. He never gave me any problems for being shirtless. In a way, the whole pamphlet is a Shakespeare play (Act I, Act II, intermission etc.). A couple weeks ago, I met the sect leader and we sat in a McDonald's and talked for a bit. I asked him questions like you ever met Tino before and you ever met Baby King before.

But kings aren't the only 1 who get aggressive wit me for being shirtless. So do 5 0s, and even Hispanic grandmas. 1 story led to they 911 call on me for being shirtless and the cops treated me like a real criminal.

I'm afraid to say it, this kind of experiment can really bring out the alpha males from the insecure males.

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » July 15th, 2015, 12:26 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances
got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit
Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.
right Pockettown might be beefing with BDz if the New Breeds are still over there I heard it all flipped GDN hard to tell cause everybody throws up Lz up
Pocket Town got different GD factions rivaling each other.
I thought so so that aint a New Breed deck no more

That's only partially true. While there are "different GD factions rivaling each other" over there, mainly Sirconn claiming Sirconn Gangsters or Sircs, getting into with other GD decks around there. Pocket Town or The Pocket is most definitely still Breeds...them Breeds and Sircs stay gunning at each other. You don't believe it's still Breeds over there, throw forks up or claim Sirconn and see what happens.

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » July 15th, 2015, 12:29 am

Ancient wrote:Pocket Town what? Never mind :facepalm: On topic there was a branch of Stones called the Imperial Lovers. Crazy Right!?
What up Beloved? Yeah I had to comment on that Pocket Town conversation smh. Never knew about Imperial Lovers. What was the demo with those Brothers?

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » July 15th, 2015, 9:14 am

^What'am Philly? My Uncles Main 2 1's so they putting me down. I love the Nation, so I ask questions most people ain't getting a answer 2. They used 2 B on 87th and Cottage. A Brother by the name of Carl D___n was Chief. We talking late 70s doh Stony.

Pookie..
captain
captain

Post by Pookie.. » July 15th, 2015, 9:30 am

chitowntdawg wrote:Almighty insane latin countsk
THEY STILL USE AILC :cmon: U SHOULDA KKNOWN DIS FLAKKE

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 15th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Ancient wrote:^What'am Philly? My Uncles Main 2 1's so they putting me down. I love the Nation, so I ask questions most people ain't getting a answer 2. They used 2 B on 87th and Cottage. A Brother by the name of Carl D___n was Chief. We talking late 70s doh Stony.

YEAH MOE MY UNC SAID HIS NIGGA WAS A 21 ALSO I REMEMBER HIM TALKIN BOUT THE OLD SCHOOL BROS AND MENTIONED SOME IMPERIAL MOB BUT I DIDNT UNDERSTAND HIM ALL THE WAY :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 15th, 2015, 12:31 pm

Pookie.. wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:Almighty insane latin countsk
THEY STILL USE AILC :cmon: U SHOULDA KKNOWN DIS FLAKKE

:whaat: YEAH KING THEY DO LOL THEY AILC AND THE LBZ IS AILBO

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » July 15th, 2015, 3:47 pm

I thought they stopped doin that....fuk them anyways n any other flake :2cents:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 15th, 2015, 4:20 pm

Neal is steady trying to get just a little bit of info where he can. Ain't no Lieutenants. Chew on that.

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 15th, 2015, 4:22 pm

Certain blocks of Kings cool with VL some aren't. A small amount of blocks not cool with Moes but that is gum flappin. It gets squashed quick because in the area I'm talking about there is fam on both sides that step in. Ancient know who I'm talking bout.

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » July 15th, 2015, 5:26 pm

F.O.L.K.S stop it :lol:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 15th, 2015, 5:50 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
MBS?

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » July 15th, 2015, 6:38 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
MBS?

:lol: u don't know what mbs is

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » July 15th, 2015, 7:31 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Neal is steady trying to get just a little bit of info where he can. Ain't no Lieutenants. Chew on that.
I believe the KMC's 1st lieutenant, 2nd lieutenant, and 3rd lieutenants are the equivalent of Bloodline's 1s crown, 2nd crown, and 3rd crown.

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » July 15th, 2015, 8:21 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
Majority of y'all ain't even GDs no mo fym :whaat: :facepalm: :lol: "On Fonem" :wtf: :lol:

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » July 15th, 2015, 9:31 pm

Pride wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
Majority of y'all ain't even GDs no mo fym :whaat: :facepalm: :lol: "On Fonem" :wtf: :lol:

I majority of southside hooks say g & folk tho..

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » July 16th, 2015, 12:18 am

Ancient wrote:^What'am Philly? My Uncles Main 2 1's so they putting me down. I love the Nation, so I ask questions most people ain't getting a answer 2. They used 2 B on 87th and Cottage. A Brother by the name of Carl D___n was Chief. We talking late 70s doh Stony.
I'm good Moe. Gratitude for the info. I guess them Brothers drawing from 87th and Cottage may have something to do with why the the Moes still over there.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » July 16th, 2015, 3:14 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:Certain blocks of Kings cool with VL some aren't. A small amount of blocks not cool with Moes but that is gum flappin. It gets squashed quick because in the area I'm talking about there is fam on both sides that step in. Ancient know who I'm talking bout.
Thats the way it goes and you aint even in the land :tiphat: alot of it is personal beef or hood beef...

But on a personal note i know sum vl that kool as hell ...
But have known sum in the past that have been snakes to people ive personally known That are not here to tell their story .....nonetheless i keep it classy nothin personal ....just a few greedy low lifes that will or have paid their dues