Mobs that used to be...

captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Location: Under My Crown
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Mobs that used to be...

Postby AllidoisFIN » July 14th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...




boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am
Location: ChiCrack
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » July 14th, 2015, 4:12 pm

New Breeds = BGDN :umhm:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 4:22 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...

Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby chitowntdawg » July 14th, 2015, 4:27 pm

Almighty insane latin countsk

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 5:00 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Almighty insane latin countsk

Insane Black Disciples
Almighty Gangster Disciples :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Neal » July 14th, 2015, 6:11 pm

Insane Unknowns used to be Unknown Kings.

Latin Kings used to be Imperial Kings.

Maniac Latin Disciples used to be Latin Scorpions.

Mickey Cobras used to be Egyptian Cobras (renamed after Mickey was killed in honor of him).

prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Pride

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Pride » July 14th, 2015, 7:27 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...

Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active


2714 still honored, that's the foundation in which our concept was built upon. "Breednem" "Pridenem" "Triple L's" "Tre L's" "Black Gangsters" etc lol we're identified with multiple aliases....it's all in the same.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 7:30 pm

Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...

Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active


2714 still honored, that's the foundation in which our concept was built upon. "Breednem" "Pridenem" "Triple L's" "Tre L's" "Black Gangsters" etc lol we're identified with multiple aliases....it's all in the same.

got you yall still under Folks Nation tho I seen some Breeds throw up the Six thats why it got me sort of confused

prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Pride

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Pride » July 14th, 2015, 7:36 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...

Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active


2714 still honored, that's the foundation in which our concept was built upon. "Breednem" "Pridenem" "Triple L's" "Tre L's" "Black Gangsters" etc lol we're identified with multiple aliases....it's all in the same.

got you yall still under Folks Nation tho I seen some Breeds throw up the Six thats why it got me sort of confused


All I can truly speak for are the brothers outwest.....and that's a NO! :lol: However, the 6 principles are referenced in our lit though :2cents:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...

Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active


2714 still honored, that's the foundation in which our concept was built upon. "Breednem" "Pridenem" "Triple L's" "Tre L's" "Black Gangsters" etc lol we're identified with multiple aliases....it's all in the same.

got you yall still under Folks Nation tho I seen some Breeds throw up the Six thats why it got me sort of confused


All I can truly speak for are the brothers outwest.....and that's a NO! :lol: However, the 6 principles are referenced in our lit though :2cents:

so kinda like yall going the Black Soul with the exception of the Black Diamond

prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Pride

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Pride » July 14th, 2015, 7:43 pm

3L's Omerta no stars no alliances

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances

got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit

prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Pride

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Pride » July 14th, 2015, 7:59 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances

got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit


Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 8:03 pm

Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances

got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit


Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.

right Pockettown might be beefing with BDz if the New Breeds are still over there I heard it all flipped GDN hard to tell cause everybody throws up Lz up

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Neal » July 14th, 2015, 8:07 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances

got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit


Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.

right Pockettown might be beefing with BDz if the New Breeds are still over there I heard it all flipped GDN hard to tell cause everybody throws up Lz up

Pocket Town got different GD factions rivaling each other.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances

got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit


Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.

right Pockettown might be beefing with BDz if the New Breeds are still over there I heard it all flipped GDN hard to tell cause everybody throws up Lz up

Pocket Town got different GD factions rivaling each other.

I thought so so that aint a New Breed deck no more

captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Location: Under My Crown
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby AllidoisFIN » July 14th, 2015, 8:37 pm

Lol, Neal please tell me which Internet article you read that said the Kings were Imperial Kings. Please. Haha I can't even.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Neal » July 14th, 2015, 8:44 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Lol, Neal please tell me which Internet article you read that said the Kings were Imperial Kings. Please. Haha I can't even.

That's not something I found on the Internet. Though I did try to find anything on that from the Internet but haven't.

There's actually a shit ton of stuff you can't find on the Internet about the kings, even for stuff as of today.

My source came from a North side lieutenant.

But you do know, I always advocate how South side and North side kings are so disconnected from each other.

I've met South side kings that never heard of Cadillac Joe or seen a photo of Papa King.

And I've met North side kings who don't know anything about the South side corona after Baby King.

captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Location: Under My Crown
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby AllidoisFIN » July 14th, 2015, 8:52 pm

You are using rank terms incorrectly and are neutral...you just gonna believe anything you are told for fact so I can't keep going back and forth with you. It's annoying. For real tho, what is your OBSESSION with the Bros?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Neal » July 14th, 2015, 8:55 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:You are using rank terms incorrectly and are neutral...you just gonna believe anything you are told for fact so I can't keep going back and forth with you. It's annoying. For real tho, what is your OBSESSION with the Bros?

OH I'M SORRY, you must be the type of king that believes the South side 1 is called the "SUN-KING" and therefore reports to Gino.

I've met North side kings who believe the South side corona doesn't report to the North side corona,
and I've met North side kings who do not believe the South side corona doesn't report to the North side corona.

I have 1 belief, and I have reasons for it. But I might save that for another time.

As for my obsessions, you never read about the story where I got beat up twice by the kings? When I moved into their neighborhood?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Neal » July 14th, 2015, 9:00 pm

I read some excerpt about a conversation that took place between Tino, DK, and North side kings, where they met Pedro Rey "Forehead."

And Tino said some things that implied he is not under Gino. This was when the North side kings were trying to find a new regional officer after Vicky Lous was beat by Latin Kings. Fro didn't want the spot but it seemed Forehead did. In any event Fro got the spot.

Therefore I argue Tino is the South side corona and not the "sun king."

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 9:19 pm

Neal wrote:I read some excerpt about a conversation that took place between Tino, DK, and North side kings, where they met Pedro Rey "Forehead."

And Tino said some things that implied he is not under Gino. This was when the North side kings were trying to find a new regional officer after Vicky Lous was beat by Latin Kings. Fro didn't want the spot but it seemed Forehead did. In any event Fro got the spot.

Therefore I argue Tino is the South side corona and not the "sun king."

by Vicky Lous you mean Vice Lords right?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby Neal » July 14th, 2015, 9:24 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Neal wrote:I read some excerpt about a conversation that took place between Tino, DK, and North side kings, where they met Pedro Rey "Forehead."

And Tino said some things that implied he is not under Gino. This was when the North side kings were trying to find a new regional officer after Vicky Lous was beat by Latin Kings. Fro didn't want the spot but it seemed Forehead did. In any event Fro got the spot.

Therefore I argue Tino is the South side corona and not the "sun king."

by Vicky Lous you mean Vice Lords right?

Vicky Lou*

No, it was a Latin King "called" Vicky Lou. The article doesn't say why he was beat by Latin Kings.

But I know this article is correct cuz I did ask a North side lieutenant "Who's the previous regional officer" and he said Vicky Lou.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 9:25 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Neal wrote:I read some excerpt about a conversation that took place between Tino, DK, and North side kings, where they met Pedro Rey "Forehead."

And Tino said some things that implied he is not under Gino. This was when the North side kings were trying to find a new regional officer after Vicky Lous was beat by Latin Kings. Fro didn't want the spot but it seemed Forehead did. In any event Fro got the spot.

Therefore I argue Tino is the South side corona and not the "sun king."

by Vicky Lous you mean Vice Lords right?

Vicky Lou*

No, it was a Latin King "called" Vicky Lou. The article doesn't say why he was beat by Latin Kings.

But I know this article is correct cuz I did ask a North side lieutenant "Who's the previous regional officer" and he said Vicky Lou.

oh ok that interesting but Northside Kings and Vice Lords always had some conflict probably why he got the weird name

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Postby chitowntdawg » July 14th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Neal wrote:I read some excerpt about a conversation that took place between Tino, DK, and North side kings, where they met Pedro Rey "Forehead."

And Tino said some things that implied he is not under Gino. This was when the North side kings were trying to find a new regional officer after Vicky Lous was beat by Latin Kings. Fro didn't want the spot but it seemed Forehead did. In any event Fro got the spot.

Therefore I argue Tino is the South side corona and not the "sun king."
go jump in the sewer n stay there

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 69 guests