Mobs that used to be...

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Mobs that used to be...

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 14th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » July 14th, 2015, 4:12 pm

New Breeds = BGDN :umhm:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 4:22 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...
Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by chitowntdawg » July 14th, 2015, 4:27 pm

Almighty insane latin countsk

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 5:00 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Almighty insane latin countsk
Insane Black Disciples
Almighty Gangster Disciples :lol:

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1570
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Neal » July 14th, 2015, 6:11 pm

Insane Unknowns used to be Unknown Kings.

Latin Kings used to be Imperial Kings.

Maniac Latin Disciples used to be Latin Scorpions.

Mickey Cobras used to be Egyptian Cobras (renamed after Mickey was killed in honor of him).

Pride
prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Pride » July 14th, 2015, 7:27 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...
Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active
2714 still honored, that's the foundation in which our concept was built upon. "Breednem" "Pridenem" "Triple L's" "Tre L's" "Black Gangsters" etc lol we're identified with multiple aliases....it's all in the same.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 7:30 pm

Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...
Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active
2714 still honored, that's the foundation in which our concept was built upon. "Breednem" "Pridenem" "Triple L's" "Tre L's" "Black Gangsters" etc lol we're identified with multiple aliases....it's all in the same.
got you yall still under Folks Nation tho I seen some Breeds throw up the Six thats why it got me sort of confused

Pride
prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Pride » July 14th, 2015, 7:36 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...
Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active
2714 still honored, that's the foundation in which our concept was built upon. "Breednem" "Pridenem" "Triple L's" "Tre L's" "Black Gangsters" etc lol we're identified with multiple aliases....it's all in the same.
got you yall still under Folks Nation tho I seen some Breeds throw up the Six thats why it got me sort of confused
All I can truly speak for are the brothers outwest.....and that's a NO! :lol: However, the 6 principles are referenced in our lit though :2cents:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Any of yall old schools know of any "used to be" mobs that had a different name? I'll start it off with these 2...

26 at one point were TSDisciples and also were Spanish Gangster 26 at one point
SD used to be Almighty Satan Disciples

Add your own...
Black Gangster Disciples
Black Gangsters New Breeds you can correct me someone told me they dont use BGN no more
didnt the Latin Kings also used to have a Cane in their symbols
Almighty Two Six lol
Almighty Black Disciples they actually might still use this Moniker
Almighty Deices
Gangster Stones not sure if they are active
2714 still honored, that's the foundation in which our concept was built upon. "Breednem" "Pridenem" "Triple L's" "Tre L's" "Black Gangsters" etc lol we're identified with multiple aliases....it's all in the same.
got you yall still under Folks Nation tho I seen some Breeds throw up the Six thats why it got me sort of confused
All I can truly speak for are the brothers outwest.....and that's a NO! :lol: However, the 6 principles are referenced in our lit though :2cents:
so kinda like yall going the Black Soul with the exception of the Black Diamond

Pride
prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Pride » July 14th, 2015, 7:43 pm

3L's Omerta no stars no alliances

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances
got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit

Pride
prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Pride » July 14th, 2015, 7:59 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances
got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit
Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 8:03 pm

Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances
got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit
Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.
right Pockettown might be beefing with BDz if the New Breeds are still over there I heard it all flipped GDN hard to tell cause everybody throws up Lz up

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1570
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Neal » July 14th, 2015, 8:07 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances
got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit
Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.
right Pockettown might be beefing with BDz if the New Breeds are still over there I heard it all flipped GDN hard to tell cause everybody throws up Lz up
Pocket Town got different GD factions rivaling each other.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 14th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Pride wrote:3L's Omerta no stars no alliances
got ya yall cool with BDz like that ya Cousins and shit
Its treys both ways but it still all depends on the location and the situation.
right Pockettown might be beefing with BDz if the New Breeds are still over there I heard it all flipped GDN hard to tell cause everybody throws up Lz up
Pocket Town got different GD factions rivaling each other.
I thought so so that aint a New Breed deck no more

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 14th, 2015, 8:37 pm

Lol, Neal please tell me which Internet article you read that said the Kings were Imperial Kings. Please. Haha I can't even.

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1570
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Neal » July 14th, 2015, 8:44 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Lol, Neal please tell me which Internet article you read that said the Kings were Imperial Kings. Please. Haha I can't even.
That's not something I found on the Internet. Though I did try to find anything on that from the Internet but haven't.

There's actually a shit ton of stuff you can't find on the Internet about the kings, even for stuff as of today.

My source came from a North side lieutenant.

But you do know, I always advocate how South side and North side kings are so disconnected from each other.

I've met South side kings that never heard of Cadillac Joe or seen a photo of Papa King.

And I've met North side kings who don't know anything about the South side corona after Baby King.

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 14th, 2015, 8:52 pm

You are using rank terms incorrectly and are neutral...you just gonna believe anything you are told for fact so I can't keep going back and forth with you. It's annoying. For real tho, what is your OBSESSION with the Bros?

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1570
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Mobs that used to be...

Post by Neal » July 14th, 2015, 8:55 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:You are using rank terms incorrectly and are neutral...you just gonna believe anything you are told for fact so I can't keep going back and forth with you. It's annoying. For real tho, what is your OBSESSION with the Bros?
OH I'M SORRY, you must be the type of king that believes the South side 1 is called the "SUN-KING" and therefore reports to Gino.

I've met North side kings who believe the South side corona doesn't report to the North side corona,
and I've met North side kings who do not believe the South side corona doesn't report to the North side corona.

I have 1 belief, and I have reasons for it. But I might save that for another time.

As for my obsessions, you never read about the story where I got beat up twice by the kings? When I moved into their neighborhood?

Post Reply