THE MOORISH MECCA

Post Reply
User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 26th, 2015, 4:48 am

TO MY BROTHERS IN MECCA, PLEASE STOP KILLING ONE ANOTHER. YOU BROTHERS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT YOU REPRESENT MEANS SOMETHING MUCH DEEPER THAN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SHOWING. WE ARE GODS, NOT SAVAGES. 0-9 ARE ALL ALLAH'S NUMBERS. THE 5, 6, & 7. YOU SHOULD KNOW THE SCIENCE. THE BLOOD OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS SACRED AND HOLY. WHAT WE ARE DOING TO ONE ANOTHER IS BLASPHEMY. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE TEMPLE MY BROTHERS. THE FATHER STARTED THE TEMPLE IN NEWARK, NJ BEFORE HE MOVED IT TO MECCA. I WAS RAISED IN SUBORDINATE TEMPLE #25 AND MY UMI WAS AN X. MY ABU WAS OF THE FRUIT. WE WERE BORN INTO THE SCIENCE. THIS IS IN OUR DNA. WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR SISTERS AND FREE THEIR MINDS. THEY CAPTURED THE MINDS OF OUR WOMEN LONG LONG AGO. THIS IS WHY AS MEN WE ARE IN SUCH A PITIFUL STATE. THEY HAVE DESTROYED OUR BONDS OF KINSHIP AND FAMILY TIES MO. YET WE ARE STILL KINGS, LORDS, NOBLES, AND GODS. ONLY WE CAN CHANGE OUR CONDITION. IM BEGGING YOU BROTHERS FOR YOUR HELP IN SAVING OUR PEOPLE FROM OUR OWN DESTRUCTION. I NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS. PLEASE MY BROTHERS. PLEASE......

WE ARE DYING OUT HERE.
WAKE UP MO..
STAND UP FOR YOUR PEOPLE, FOR WE ARE ALL ONE.

User avatar
2wo4ourSpiddy
prospect
Posts: 55
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by 2wo4ourSpiddy » June 28th, 2015, 3:34 pm

i know a few black stones for a long time.. but all that moorish hebrew black power shit is fake. the real moors were all muslims. the reason the moorish empire and ottoman empires dominated is because of discipline and sticking to their script.. not becuase of anything to do with black power..

thats one thing i cant respect is a black stone who dont stick to what he raelly about.

i aitn gonna get into what we as kings believe though.. that aint for discussion.. im just commenting on this because you guys steady put it out there.. afterall you guys are "moes"


Black P Stones are our first cousins as . Us as in Latin Kings so i aint coming at you from nowhere.

But Stop mixing hebrew Israelite bullshit with What Real Black Stones believe in.

If you aint a black stone from chicago, I AINT SUPRISED.. Youz all caught up with the wrong lit... for real

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 29th, 2015, 5:32 pm

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:i know a few black stones for a long time.. but all that moorish hebrew black power shit is fake. the real moors were all muslims. the reason the moorish empire and ottoman empires dominated is because of discipline and sticking to their script.. not becuase of anything to do with black power..

thats one thing i cant respect is a black stone who dont stick to what he raelly about.

i aitn gonna get into what we as kings believe though.. that aint for discussion.. im just commenting on this because you guys steady put it out there.. afterall you guys are "moes"


Black P Stones are our first cousins as . Us as in Latin Kings so i aint coming at you from nowhere.

But Stop mixing hebrew Israelite bullshit with What Real Black Stones believe in.

If you aint a black stone from chicago, I AINT SUPRISED.. Youz all caught up with the wrong lit... for real
FUCK YOU QUEEN. THIS BLXXD NIGGA AND IM NOT BLACK, IM HEBREW. MIND YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS FIRSTLY. I AINT ON NO BLACK POWER NOTHING, AND I WAS TALKING TO MY PEOPLE. STAY YOUR RICE, BEANS, & PERNIL ASS ON SOMEWHERE. IM MUSLIM. LA ILLAHA IL LILLAH. IM ON THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE. YOU ON THE WRONG KNOWLEDGE. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE YOUR OWN LITERATURE BOME FROM. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU NIGGAZ ARE LATIN REYS NIGGA SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

ITS REY, DEY, BEY, EL, & ALI.

THOSE ARE THE REMAINING LINKS TO OUR KINGDOM WHICH YOU WERE A PART OF, WHICH IS THE MOORISH EMPIRE. YOU FAKE KINGS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU NIGGAZ ARE KINGS AND HOW THE 5 APPLIES TO YOU IN REAL LIFE.. NOT NO MADE UP STORIES ABOUT NIGGAZ FROM CHICAGO. THE UNIVERSAL 5 IS LTPFJ, NOT WHATEVER BULLSHIT YOU NIGGAS MADE UP.
YOU NIGGAZ ONLY BECAME CHRISTIANS AND ROMAN CATHOLICS FOR PRETEND WHEN THE EMPIRE FELL IN 1498. WE WERE ALL MUSLIMS, JEWS & HEBREWS. YOU PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HEBREW AND A JEW IM SURE. NOR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LATIN & LADINO. LEARN YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU ADDRESS THE GOD. ALL YOU NIGGAZ LITERATURE IS WRONG, AND THAT WHITE JESUS YOU WORSHIP AINT EVEN YOUR TRUE RELIGION.

AGAIN, IM BLXXD NOT STONE. MOE IS SLANG FOR MOOR AND ALL MOES AINT STONE. THATS JUST YOU GXXFY ASS NIGGAZ WAY OF THINKING. YOU NOT ONCE HEARD ME SAY I WAS AN ISRAELI OR AN ISRAELITE. NOR DID YOU HEAR ME REFER TO MYSELF AS BLACK OR SAY NO BLACK POWER NOTHING. I WAS SENDING A MESSAGE TO ALL THE HEBREWS ( SO CALLED BLACKS ) IN THE MIDWEST, BECAUSE MOST OF YOU MIDWEST NIGGAZ ARE CONFUSED. YOU THINK YOUR LITERATURE IS THE TRUTH AND ITS NOT. ESPECIALLY YOU FAKE REY NIGGAZ. HOW YOU KLAIMING REY AND DONT KNOW YOU ARE A MOOR? YOU NOT HEBREW, BUT YALL ARE MOORS THO AND WAS PART OF THE MOORISH EMPIRE AS WELL. YOU NIGGAZ AINT PUERTO RICAN. HOW CAN YOU BE PORT OF RICHES? THAT WASNT EVEN THE ORIGINAL NAME OF THE LAND. YOU NIGGAZ AINT JUST TAINO EITHER. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. ALL THAT FAKE PRIDE. ONLY REASON YALL KINGS IS BECAUSE YALL ARE MOORS. THATS HOW YALL TIE INTO THE REAL FIVE. AGAIN, LTPFJ NOT THAT BULLSHIT YALL MADE UP. IM NOT DISRESPECTING WHAT YOU STAND FOR, BUT SINCE YOU TRYNA DISRESPECT ME AND TALK SHIT UNJUSTLY NIGGA FUCK YOU AND YOUR FALSE KNOWLEDGE.

YOU AINT ON THE RIGHT SHIT.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. I WASNT TALKING TO YOU QUEER, MY BAD...

I MEAN QUEEN. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

LOVE THE REAL KINGS. THATS US. YOU NIGGAZ HALF BREEDS. THIS 100% HEBREW OVER HERE NIGGA. MOST HATED.

YOU NIGGAZ PRAISE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA.

GET YA KNOWLEDGE UP.

EL SHABAZZ GANG OVER HERE. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE LORDS EL SHABAZZ NEITHER. I AINT FROM YOUR LAND.

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 29th, 2015, 5:45 pm

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:i know a few black stones for a long time.. but all that moorish hebrew black power shit is fake. the real moors were all muslims. the reason the moorish empire and ottoman empires dominated is because of discipline and sticking to their script.. not becuase of anything to do with black power..

thats one thing i cant respect is a black stone who dont stick to what he raelly about.

i aitn gonna get into what we as kings believe though.. that aint for discussion.. im just commenting on this because you guys steady put it out there.. afterall you guys are "moes"


Black P Stones are our first cousins as . Us as in Latin Kings so i aint coming at you from nowhere.

But Stop mixing hebrew Israelite bullshit with What Real Black Stones believe in.

If you aint a black stone from chicago, I AINT SUPRISED.. Youz all caught up with the wrong lit... for real
AND WHY THE FUCK YOU GOT SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY WHEN IM TRYNA UPLIFT MY PEOPLE? DONT NOBODY SAY NOTHING TO YOU WHOLE PIG EATING ASS NIGGAZ WHEN YOU TRYNA HELP YOUR PEOPLE. THIS THE SHIT I BE TALKING ABOUT AND EXACTLY WHY IM TRYNA WAKE MY PEOPLE UP. NIGGAZ LIKE YOU. ALL YALL WANNA SEE IS MY PEOPLE KEEP KILLING ONE ANOTHER... I KNOW. FUCK OUTTA HERE.
MIND YOUR BUSINESS MAN. AND I KNOW WHAT KINGS ARE ALL ABOUT MORESO THAN YOU. YOU AINT NO REAL KING NIGGA, ALL THAT SHIT YOU TALKING IS FAKER THAN FAKE. BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU PAPI SHAMPOO AND PONYTAIL WEARING ASS QUEERS. HOW MANY PARTS YOU GOT IN YOUR EYEBROWS NIGGA? AND I BET YOUR HAIR LONGER THAN YOUR BITCHES... FUCKING QUEENS. WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP AND SAY A FEW HAIL MARYS FOR TRYING TO DISRESPECT THE GOD.
AND YOU MIGHT BE FORGIVEN.
:sad:

ⅅⅇⅤ⇡∟
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 375
Joined: March 2nd, 2015, 11:30 am

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by ⅅⅇⅤ⇡∟ » June 29th, 2015, 7:34 pm

You using the nation of God's and earths supreme mathematics bro. They don't claim to be Muslim cause Muslims submit to god, members of the nation of God's and earths consider themselves God's and God's can't submit to theyself stupid.

phillytochi
associate
Posts: 117
Joined: February 12th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by phillytochi » June 29th, 2015, 7:57 pm

just realized who og_kukubird really is after he said ltbj whatever the fuck it was u got the same thing as your email on gmail lmao

User avatar
2wo4ourSpiddy
prospect
Posts: 55
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by 2wo4ourSpiddy » June 29th, 2015, 8:28 pm

oh you a blood not a stone? no wonder you fugassi . Fuck outta her ewith that bullshit fuck bloods.

and stop using the term Moe.. you aint no fuckin moe and thast a black stone term.. you fake ass bloods on that bullshit.

The moes in Chicago are all about that real Islam shit not that fuck boy faggot shit you believe in

and FYI pussy, THERE AINT NO BLOODS IN THE CHI! SO FUCK OUTTA HERE BITCH!

:killself:

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 29th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Red Dot City wrote:You using the nation of God's and earths supreme mathematics bro. They don't claim to be Muslim cause Muslims submit to god, members of the nation of God's and earths consider themselves God's and God's can't submit to theyself stupid.
WE NOT BROS NIGGA.
BITCH I KNOW WHAT IM DEALING WITH NIGGA.
IM GOD NIGGA. ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD. GET YOUR STRAY PUPPY ASS OUTTA HERE MAN....LOL
WHY YOU FOLLOWING ME?
GET OFF MY DICK.
IF YOU WAS SMART AND YOU HAD ANY TYPE OF KNOWLEDGE? YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT TELLS YOU IN THE BIBLE AND THE KITAB ALLAH THAT YE ARE GODS. FUCKING IDIOT. GO CHASE ONE OF THESE KIDS MAN. IM NOT THE ONE. YOU NIGGAZ AINT LEARN YET?
DID I SAY I WAS FROM THE FIVE PERCENT NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS? FUCK NO.
I SAID IM A MXXRISH AMERICAN HEBREW. IM FROM THE TEMPLE OF SUPREME WISDOM. IM GOD NIGGA, WHICH MEANS I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF ALL THINGS.
I DIDNT SAY I WAS THE CREATOR OR THE SUPREME BEING DUMMY.
JUST WORRY ABOUT GETTING YOUR HEAD AND FACE BEAT IN IF YOU WOULD EVER STOP BEING PUSSY AND MAN THE FUCK UP.
OTHERWISE STOP PLAYING PET DETECTIVE.
YOU NIGGAZ COMICAL ON HERE...LOL
YOU NIGGAZ COULDNT BEAT ME IF ALL OF YOU NIGGAZ WERE ONE.
NICE TRY THO.

CHEW ON THIS NIGGA:

IM BLUE FIVE, RED SIX, AND CIRCLE SEVEN.
DO THE KNOWLEDGE.

20 YEARS FROM NOW YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO CATCH UP. UNTIL THEN? KNOWLEDGE GOD. SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND EAT YOUR VITAMINS PUSSY.
:whaat:

ⅅⅇⅤ⇡∟
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 375
Joined: March 2nd, 2015, 11:30 am

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by ⅅⅇⅤ⇡∟ » June 29th, 2015, 8:30 pm

:cmon:

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 29th, 2015, 8:35 pm

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:oh you a blood not a stone? no wonder you fugassi . Fuck outta her ewith that bullshit fuck bloods.

and stop using the term Moe.. you aint no fuckin moe and thast a black stone term.. you fake ass bloods on that bullshit.

The moes in Chicago are all about that real Islam shit not that fuck boy faggot shit you believe in

and FYI pussy, THERE AINT NO BLOODS IN THE CHI! SO FUCK OUTTA HERE BITCH!

:killself:
:whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

FUCK YOU QUEER. I KILLED YOU ALREADY. THATS THE BEST YOUR YELLOW BACK ASS CKAN BOME UP WITH?
YOU WEAK AS FUCK. IM MOE NIGGA, I SAY WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT. WHAT YOU GONNA DO?
YOUR NAME SPIDDY. BEAT IT QUEEN.
AGAIN, I WASNT TALKING TO YOU...
BUT, TELL'EM WHY YOU MAD SON?!?
YOU HALF A FUCKIN NIGGA... YOU NOT EVEN A QUARTER NIGGA...LOL, TALKIN THIS STONES ARE YOUR BOUSIN BULLSHIT. NIGGA, I WILL HAVE A FINBALL KILL YOU NIGGA... THATS ON BLXXD.

THIS RED SIX OVER HERE. GET LOST CHICO. YOU HAVE NO MACHISMO :discust:

User avatar
2wo4ourSpiddy
prospect
Posts: 55
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by 2wo4ourSpiddy » June 29th, 2015, 8:39 pm

This dumb fuck got the lion of judah in his profile pic yet says hes a god.

Judah is nothing but a biblical figure. And the other niggas who rock with Judah rock WIth Jah/Yahweh.. You are one hell of a chimpanzee .

I been in county with niggas who hate niggas like you.r eal black stones thats why i commented in the first place. You about as fugassi as they come.. you cryin like a bitch too

you a monkey in my eyes

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 29th, 2015, 8:44 pm

phillytochi wrote:just realized who og_kukubird really is after he said ltbj whatever the fuck it was u got the same thing as your email on gmail lmao
:umhm:
WHERE YOU NIGGAZ KEEP POPPING UP FROM MAN?
I SWEAR YOU NIGGAZ LOVE ME ON HERE.
MY MAN, CHECK THIS OUT; IM NOT ONE OF YOUR BUDDIES. WE DONT KNOW ONE ANOTHER PLAYBOY BUNNY.
IM THAT NIGGA, THATS WHY 99.9% OF YOU FAGS HATE ME, CAUSE YALL NIGGAZ LAME.
IF YALL WAS SMART? YALL WOULD JUST FUCK WITH THE KID. BUT SINCE YOU NIGGAZ PUSSY, YOU THINK IM ONE OF THE NIGGAZ YALL USED TO SONNING ON HERE.

GUESS WHAT DOE?

IM NOT THEM. SO BEAT IT COCKSUCKER.
DAMN.

ANYBODY ELSE?
I NEED A CHECK FOR THIS SHIT MAN. SHEESH.
THATS WHY I DONT BOME ON HERE THAT MUCH. :sad:

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 29th, 2015, 9:01 pm

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:This dumb fuck got the lion of judah in his profile pic yet says hes a god.

Judah is nothing but a biblical figure. And the other niggas who rock with Judah rock WIth Jah/Yahweh.. You are one hell of a chimpanzee .

I been in county with niggas who hate niggas like you.r eal black stones thats why i commented in the first place. You about as fugassi as they come.. you cryin like a bitch too

you a monkey in my eyes
OKAY SPIC. STAY IN YA LANE.
AGAIN YOU LIKE 2% NEGRO SO WATCH THE MONKEY TALK POTNA.
THIS HOW I KNOW YOU SPICS JUST LOVE EATING ROMES ASS THINKING YOU ROMAN CATHOLIC AND YOU NOT;

IMA GIVE YA STUPID GENETIC MUTATION ASS SOME KNOWLEDGE.

KNOWLEDGE GOD SPIC

JUDAH IS THE TRIBE JESUS IS FROM. AND I KNOW YOU THINK HE IS A ROMAN BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED GOD, BUT GUESS WHAT?

JESUS AINT NO CHRISTIAN, HE AINT WHITE, AND HE NOT THE SPIC GOD.

JESUS IS A HEBREW FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. AND JESUS IS MUSLIM.

SORRY TO BREAK YOUR HEART.
AND BY HEBREW, THAT MEANS HE IS ONE OF US... A MONKEY RIGHT?

SOOOOOOOOOO.......
ALL YOU NIGGAZ WORSHIP A SO CALLED BLACK MAN AS GOD...

YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE GODS MY NIGGA!!!!
SO GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKIN PORK FLAVORED GOYA MILKSHAKE DRINKING MOTHAFUCKAZ LEARN SOME SHIT.
YOU FUCKIN OCTOROON AS NIGGAZ. YOU NOT EVEN A QUADROON. BEAT IT.

DONT TRY TO SCHOOL ME ON MY OWN SHIT.
I TOLD YOU IM NOT A BLACK ISRAELITE NIGGA.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS ALL WRONG.

JAH IS RASTAFARIANS, JEHOVAH IS JEHOVAS WITNESSES,
YAHWEH IS ISRAELITE / AND OTHERS.
AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YAHWEH IS IN YOUR MANIFESTO.... THATS WHY YOU MAD?
GO HEAD AND FALL BACK QUEER.

:approve:

User avatar
2wo4ourSpiddy
prospect
Posts: 55
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by 2wo4ourSpiddy » June 29th, 2015, 9:17 pm

OG_KuKu_Bird wrote:
2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:This dumb fuck got the lion of judah in his profile pic yet says hes a god.

Judah is nothing but a biblical figure. And the other niggas who rock with Judah rock WIth Jah/Yahweh.. You are one hell of a chimpanzee .

I been in county with niggas who hate niggas like you.r eal black stones thats why i commented in the first place. You about as fugassi as they come.. you cryin like a bitch too

you a monkey in my eyes
OKAY SPIC. STAY IN YA LANE.
AGAIN YOU LIKE 2% NEGRO SO WATCH THE MONKEY TALK POTNA.
THIS HOW I KNOW YOU SPICS JUST LOVE EATING ROMES ASS THINKING YOU ROMAN CATHOLIC AND YOU NOT;

IMA GIVE YA STUPID GENETIC MUTATION ASS SOME KNOWLEDGE.

KNOWLEDGE GOD SPIC

JUDAH IS THE TRIBE JESUS IS FROM. AND I KNOW YOU THINK HE IS A ROMAN BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED GOD, BUT GUESS WHAT?

JESUS AINT NO CHRISTIAN, HE AINT WHITE, AND HE NOT THE SPIC GOD.

JESUS IS A HEBREW FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. AND JESUS IS MUSLIM.

SORRY TO BREAK YOUR HEART.
AND BY HEBREW, THAT MEANS HE IS ONE OF US... A MONKEY RIGHT?

SOOOOOOOOOO.......
ALL YOU NIGGAZ WORSHIP A SO CALLED BLACK MAN AS GOD...

YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE GODS MY NIGGA!!!!
SO GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKIN PORK FLAVORED GOYA MILKSHAKE DRINKING MOTHAFUCKAZ LEARN SOME SHIT.
YOU FUCKIN OCTOROON AS NIGGAZ. YOU NOT EVEN A QUADROON. BEAT IT.

DONT TRY TO SCHOOL ME ON MY OWN SHIT.
I TOLD YOU IM NOT A BLACK ISRAELITE NIGGA.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS ALL WRONG.

JAH IS RASTAFARIANS, JEHOVAH IS JEHOVAS WITNESSES,
YAHWEH IS ISRAELITE / AND OTHERS.
AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YAHWEH IS IN YOUR MANIFESTO.... THATS WHY YOU MAD?
GO HEAD AND FALL BACK QUEER.

:approve:
what chimpanzee tribe you came from? you're ignorant. jus the way you talk, the way you act. you got bipolar disorder?

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 29th, 2015, 9:35 pm

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:
OG_KuKu_Bird wrote:
2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:This dumb fuck got the lion of judah in his profile pic yet says hes a god.

Judah is nothing but a biblical figure. And the other niggas who rock with Judah rock WIth Jah/Yahweh.. You are one hell of a chimpanzee .

I been in county with niggas who hate niggas like you.r eal black stones thats why i commented in the first place. You about as fugassi as they come.. you cryin like a bitch too

you a monkey in my eyes
OKAY SPIC. STAY IN YA LANE.
AGAIN YOU LIKE 2% NEGRO SO WATCH THE MONKEY TALK POTNA.
THIS HOW I KNOW YOU SPICS JUST LOVE EATING ROMES ASS THINKING YOU ROMAN CATHOLIC AND YOU NOT;

IMA GIVE YA STUPID GENETIC MUTATION ASS SOME KNOWLEDGE.

KNOWLEDGE GOD SPIC

JUDAH IS THE TRIBE JESUS IS FROM. AND I KNOW YOU THINK HE IS A ROMAN BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED GOD, BUT GUESS WHAT?

JESUS AINT NO CHRISTIAN, HE AINT WHITE, AND HE NOT THE SPIC GOD.

JESUS IS A HEBREW FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. AND JESUS IS MUSLIM.

SORRY TO BREAK YOUR HEART.
AND BY HEBREW, THAT MEANS HE IS ONE OF US... A MONKEY RIGHT?

SOOOOOOOOOO.......
ALL YOU NIGGAZ WORSHIP A SO CALLED BLACK MAN AS GOD...

YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE GODS MY NIGGA!!!!
SO GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKIN PORK FLAVORED GOYA MILKSHAKE DRINKING MOTHAFUCKAZ LEARN SOME SHIT.
YOU FUCKIN OCTOROON AS NIGGAZ. YOU NOT EVEN A QUADROON. BEAT IT.

DONT TRY TO SCHOOL ME ON MY OWN SHIT.
I TOLD YOU IM NOT A BLACK ISRAELITE NIGGA.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS ALL WRONG.

JAH IS RASTAFARIANS, JEHOVAH IS JEHOVAS WITNESSES,
YAHWEH IS ISRAELITE / AND OTHERS.
AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YAHWEH IS IN YOUR MANIFESTO.... THATS WHY YOU MAD?
GO HEAD AND FALL BACK QUEER.

:approve:
what chimpanzee tribe you came from? you're ignorant. jus the way you talk, the way you act. you got bipolar disorder?
IM FROM THE BIG DICK TRIBE THAT FUCKED YOUR MOTHER NIGGA...

NOW, HAD YOU NOT BEEN DISRESPECTFUL FROM THE JUMP? WE CKOULVE HAD AN INTELLIGENT CKONVERSATION.
BUT SINCE YOU JUMPED YOUR ASS OUT TO LEFT FIELD NOT KNOWING WHO YOU TALKING TO?
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

NOW, DO YOU WANNA START OVER AND SPEAK TO THE GOD WITH SOME RESPECT?
IF SO, APOLOGIZE AND WE CKAN BE FRIENDS. IF NOT?
EAT MY MEAT LIKE YOUR SPIC HAIRY LIP MOTHER AND ABUELA DID WHEN I TAG TEAMED THEM NASTY FLAN EATIN BITCHES NIGGA.

BLXXD GOD NIGGA. FUCK THE SPIC SIDE OF CHICAGO.
THIS THE LA WAY NIGGA, BIG DICK MEXICAN KILLERS OVER HERE NIGGA. YOU HALF A HALF BREED NIGGAZ CKAN GET IT TXX IF YOU WANT PROBLEMS.

FRIENDS OR FOES NIGGA

CHXXSE WISELY.

I GOT SOME SPAM FOR YOU IF YOU WANNA BE NICE.
:whaat:

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 29th, 2015, 9:37 pm

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:
OG_KuKu_Bird wrote:
2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:This dumb fuck got the lion of judah in his profile pic yet says hes a god.

Judah is nothing but a biblical figure. And the other niggas who rock with Judah rock WIth Jah/Yahweh.. You are one hell of a chimpanzee .

I been in county with niggas who hate niggas like you.r eal black stones thats why i commented in the first place. You about as fugassi as they come.. you cryin like a bitch too

you a monkey in my eyes
OKAY SPIC. STAY IN YA LANE.
AGAIN YOU LIKE 2% NEGRO SO WATCH THE MONKEY TALK POTNA.
THIS HOW I KNOW YOU SPICS JUST LOVE EATING ROMES ASS THINKING YOU ROMAN CATHOLIC AND YOU NOT;

IMA GIVE YA STUPID GENETIC MUTATION ASS SOME KNOWLEDGE.

KNOWLEDGE GOD SPIC

JUDAH IS THE TRIBE JESUS IS FROM. AND I KNOW YOU THINK HE IS A ROMAN BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYED GOD, BUT GUESS WHAT?

JESUS AINT NO CHRISTIAN, HE AINT WHITE, AND HE NOT THE SPIC GOD.

JESUS IS A HEBREW FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. AND JESUS IS MUSLIM.

SORRY TO BREAK YOUR HEART.
AND BY HEBREW, THAT MEANS HE IS ONE OF US... A MONKEY RIGHT?

SOOOOOOOOOO.......
ALL YOU NIGGAZ WORSHIP A SO CALLED BLACK MAN AS GOD...

YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE GODS MY NIGGA!!!!
SO GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKIN PORK FLAVORED GOYA MILKSHAKE DRINKING MOTHAFUCKAZ LEARN SOME SHIT.
YOU FUCKIN OCTOROON AS NIGGAZ. YOU NOT EVEN A QUADROON. BEAT IT.

DONT TRY TO SCHOOL ME ON MY OWN SHIT.
I TOLD YOU IM NOT A BLACK ISRAELITE NIGGA.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS ALL WRONG.

JAH IS RASTAFARIANS, JEHOVAH IS JEHOVAS WITNESSES,
YAHWEH IS ISRAELITE / AND OTHERS.
AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YAHWEH IS IN YOUR MANIFESTO.... THATS WHY YOU MAD?
GO HEAD AND FALL BACK QUEER.

:approve:
what chimpanzee tribe you came from? you're ignorant. jus the way you talk, the way you act. you got bipolar disorder?
I AM IGNORANCE.

User avatar
OG_KuKu_Bird
major
major
Posts: 573
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by OG_KuKu_Bird » July 2nd, 2015, 9:58 pm

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT QUEEN. AMOR DE GAY ASS PUSSY. YOU AINT NO KING. YOUR CAREER OVER. THATS ON THE FINBALL NIGGA.

RED SIX SHIT BITCH.

Merovingian
fresh meat
Posts: 22
Joined: July 18th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by Merovingian » July 18th, 2015, 2:37 pm

So called black people are too far gone they cant be saved

Merovingian
fresh meat
Posts: 22
Joined: July 18th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by Merovingian » July 18th, 2015, 2:41 pm

nothing can be done the thats the reason they killed Malcolm X he was going to tell people there is nothing you can do to get out of this

User avatar
Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1546
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by Farc's Commando » July 19th, 2015, 3:08 pm

Merovingian wrote:nothing can be done the thats the reason they killed Malcolm X he was going to tell people there is nothing you can do to get out of this
wha'h am lil law :ohhh:

Merovingian
fresh meat
Posts: 22
Joined: July 18th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: THE MOORISH MECCA

Post by Merovingian » July 20th, 2015, 8:57 pm

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:i know a few black stones for a long time.. but all that moorish hebrew black power shit is fake. the real moors were all muslims. the reason the moorish empire and ottoman empires dominated is because of discipline and sticking to their script.. not becuase of anything to do with black power..

thats one thing i cant respect is a black stone who dont stick to what he raelly about.

i aitn gonna get into what we as kings believe though.. that aint for discussion.. im just commenting on this because you guys steady put it out there.. afterall you guys are "moes"


Black P Stones are our first cousins as . Us as in Latin Kings so i aint coming at you from nowhere.

But Stop mixing hebrew Israelite bullshit with What Real Black Stones believe in.

If you aint a black stone from chicago, I AINT SUPRISED.. Youz all caught up with the wrong lit... for real
Not all moors were muslims and being a moor has nothing to do with stones thats something they incorporated into their beliefs when moors had already existed more than a thousand years before the moors in Spain taught the anglo saxons and Europeans how to bath because they use to sleep in their own feces they were so dirty they caused the black plague

Post Reply