Postby RIPANGELO » May 31st, 2015, 7:26 pm

:whaat: :whaat:

captain
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: #STRETCHGANGBITCH

Re: Lil Herb/NLMB getting into a fight at concert in Gary IN

Postby RIPANGELO » June 8th, 2015, 9:25 pm

So apparently it was an NLMB vs Vicelord fight cus them niggas that was fighting em where lords but no limits still call em gds :whaat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » June 9th, 2015, 2:14 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:So apparently it was an NLMB vs Vicelord fight cus them niggas that was fighting em where lords but no limits still call em gds :whaat:

:lol: thats niggas under 5 fo ya.

associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby charismaticdon » June 10th, 2015, 2:09 pm

:lol: :lol: so they was fighting vl's or gd's?

superior
superior
Region: North East

Postby Fake Deleted » June 10th, 2015, 11:49 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:

Entertainment gone wrong or how planned to give people something to talk about? NLMB is definitely suppose to be the fake No Limit Stones of Chicago BPSN Gang. But real talk, is No Limit Stones even accepted for real by the original BPSN members from back in the day?

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby T Ochoa » June 11th, 2015, 12:04 am

Black Wall ST. wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:

Entertainment gone wrong or how planned to give people something to talk about? NLMB is definitely suppose to be the fake No Limit Stones of Chicago BPSN Gang. But real talk, is No Limit Stones even accepted for real by the original BPSN members from back in the day?

:cmon: :killself: :lol: it's no limit stones , muskegeon boys is the "M.B" part.. and N.L was/Is a real branch of the moes,like the titanic stones, maniac stones,rube's etc ..the lil kids just turnt it to a rap group ,merge with gdk/die 5 bd's n gdk, die 5 gd's :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » June 11th, 2015, 12:09 am

So why BPSN members don't fuck with NLMB like they some kind of renegade group? As for the question I asked for No Limit Stones that's suppose to be the real BPS branch, were they from the original attempt or came after?

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » June 11th, 2015, 12:09 am

Fuck it. I don't even care about it. Don't even answer that question.

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k

Postby T Ochoa » June 11th, 2015, 12:16 am

Black Wall ST. wrote:So why BPSN members don't fuck with NLMB like they some kind of renegade group? As for the question I asked for No Limit Stones that's suppose to be the real BPS branch, were they from the original attempt or came after?

ancient, terrortown 79 the right ones to answer this question, but in a broad general answer, the no limit done clicked up with renegade gds muskeg__n boys however u spell it :lol: ,ok #1 they clicked up with some M.b who die 5 & gdk.. no limit gdk, no limit die 5 for maniac stones , they used to have a better relationship, the maniac moes done killed nlmb niggas, so have lakeside. so nlmb beef with both parties, 5, 6 it don't matter. they kool with five star ,follyboys from moetown. who are also a group of renegade stones die 5.. just like no limit... :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » June 11th, 2015, 1:14 am

T Ochoa wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:So why BPSN members don't fuck with NLMB like they some kind of renegade group? As for the question I asked for No Limit Stones that's suppose to be the real BPS branch, were they from the original attempt or came after?

ancient, terrortown 79 the right ones to answer this question, but in a broad general answer, the no limit done clicked up with renegade gds muskeg__n boys however u spell it :lol: ,ok #1 they clicked up with some M.b who die 5 & gdk.. no limit gdk, no limit die 5 for maniac stones , they used to have a better relationship, the maniac moes done killed nlmb niggas, so have lakeside. so nlmb beef with both parties, 5, 6 it don't matter. they kool with five star ,follyboys from moetown. who are also a group of renegade stones die 5.. just like no limit... :tiphat:

For someone who hates Chicago You sure do kno alot about Chicago politics lol :ohhh:
Not to mention the Chicago niggas on your profile pic,

underboss
underboss

Postby T Ochoa » June 11th, 2015, 2:19 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:

For someone who hates Chicago You sure do kno alot about Chicago politics lol :ohhh:
Not to mention the Chicago niggas on your profile pic,

u new im not fina type the same shit I did last year, plus ur a troll of somebody old on here.. don't worry about if I hate a "city" or not.. I HATE U THO.. N UR IMAGINARY 4 NEM IN MACON RIGHT NOW .WHO STREET IM STILL WAITING FOR U TO TELL ME LOL .SO I KAN FUKK IT UP WITH MY 50 . U SEE I JUST POSTED MY GUN PICS IN THE OPEN HOOD SECTION :lol:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » June 11th, 2015, 2:21 am

I know y hate vl ...
U hate chi as a whole? :lol:

Return to Midwest