Lil Herb/NLMB getting into a fight at concert in Gary IN

RIPANGELO
captain
captain

Lil Herb/NLMB getting into a fight at concert in Gary IN

Post by RIPANGELO » May 31st, 2015, 7:26 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q7r6g3lQouQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
:whaat: :whaat:

RIPANGELO
captain
captain

Re: Lil Herb/NLMB getting into a fight at concert in Gary IN

Post by RIPANGELO » June 8th, 2015, 9:25 pm

So apparently it was an NLMB vs Vicelord fight cus them niggas that was fighting em where lords but no limits still call em gds :whaat:

SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » June 9th, 2015, 2:14 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:So apparently it was an NLMB vs Vicelord fight cus them niggas that was fighting em where lords but no limits still call em gds :whaat:
:lol: thats niggas under 5 fo ya.

charismaticdon
associate

Post by charismaticdon » June 10th, 2015, 2:09 pm

:lol: :lol: so they was fighting vl's or gd's?

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » June 10th, 2015, 11:49 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q7r6g3lQouQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Entertainment gone wrong or how planned to give people something to talk about? NLMB is definitely suppose to be the fake No Limit Stones of Chicago BPSN Gang. But real talk, is No Limit Stones even accepted for real by the original BPSN members from back in the day?

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » June 11th, 2015, 12:04 am

Black Wall ST. wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q7r6g3lQouQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Entertainment gone wrong or how planned to give people something to talk about? NLMB is definitely suppose to be the fake No Limit Stones of Chicago BPSN Gang. But real talk, is No Limit Stones even accepted for real by the original BPSN members from back in the day?
:cmon: :killself: :lol: it's no limit stones , muskegeon boys is the "M.B" part.. and N.L was/Is a real branch of the moes,like the titanic stones, maniac stones,rube's etc ..the lil kids just turnt it to a rap group ,merge with gdk/die 5 bd's n gdk, die 5 gd's :lol:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » June 11th, 2015, 12:09 am

So why BPSN members don't fuck with NLMB like they some kind of renegade group? As for the question I asked for No Limit Stones that's suppose to be the real BPS branch, were they from the original attempt or came after?

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » June 11th, 2015, 12:09 am

Fuck it. I don't even care about it. Don't even answer that question.

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » June 11th, 2015, 12:16 am

Black Wall ST. wrote:So why BPSN members don't fuck with NLMB like they some kind of renegade group? As for the question I asked for No Limit Stones that's suppose to be the real BPS branch, were they from the original attempt or came after?
ancient, terrortown 79 the right ones to answer this question, but in a broad general answer, the no limit done clicked up with renegade gds muskeg__n boys however u spell it :lol: ,ok #1 they clicked up with some M.b who die 5 & gdk.. no limit gdk, no limit die 5 for maniac stones , they used to have a better relationship, the maniac moes done killed nlmb niggas, so have lakeside. so nlmb beef with both parties, 5, 6 it don't matter. they kool with five star ,follyboys from moetown. who are also a group of renegade stones die 5.. just like no limit... :tiphat:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » June 11th, 2015, 1:14 am

T Ochoa wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:So why BPSN members don't fuck with NLMB like they some kind of renegade group? As for the question I asked for No Limit Stones that's suppose to be the real BPS branch, were they from the original attempt or came after?
ancient, terrortown 79 the right ones to answer this question, but in a broad general answer, the no limit done clicked up with renegade gds muskeg__n boys however u spell it :lol: ,ok #1 they clicked up with some M.b who die 5 & gdk.. no limit gdk, no limit die 5 for maniac stones , they used to have a better relationship, the maniac moes done killed nlmb niggas, so have lakeside. so nlmb beef with both parties, 5, 6 it don't matter. they kool with five star ,follyboys from moetown. who are also a group of renegade stones die 5.. just like no limit... :tiphat:

For someone who hates Chicago You sure do kno alot about Chicago politics lol :ohhh:
Not to mention the Chicago niggas on your profile pic,

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » June 11th, 2015, 2:19 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:

For someone who hates Chicago You sure do kno alot about Chicago politics lol :ohhh:
Not to mention the Chicago niggas on your profile pic,
u new im not fina type the same shit I did last year, plus ur a troll of somebody old on here.. don't worry about if I hate a "city" or not.. I HATE U THO.. N UR IMAGINARY 4 NEM IN MACON RIGHT NOW .WHO STREET IM STILL WAITING FOR U TO TELL ME LOL .SO I KAN FUKK IT UP WITH MY 50 . U SEE I JUST POSTED MY GUN PICS IN THE OPEN HOOD SECTION :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » June 11th, 2015, 2:21 am

I know y hate vl ...
U hate chi as a whole? :lol: