Crips and Blxxdz Could possibly Take over The Chi?

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Gangstaz

Crips and Blxxdz Could possibly Take over The Chi?

Post by monsterhaze183 » May 28th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Ayo, I kow have alot of bacc lash from This post Cuh, but yo on some real ish, Alot of them Gangz in thA Chi seem "unorganized" as fucc. niggaz TakinK each other out by the droves LoK, With no type of order Im sayinK tho LoK, U know how it Go, if some "solid" niggaz head out There With a Structure, on decc, little by little, Crips and Blxxdz Could see an emergance? and have a strong hold? Would current Gz out there be able to stop it? Or Would U see Cz and Bz emerge form the darkness?.Sound off Let me know Watchu Think about it LoK

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Re: Crips and Blxxdz Could possibly Take over The Chi?

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 28th, 2015, 6:37 pm

It would be a cold day in hell before that happens but there more than welcomed to try it though.......

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » May 28th, 2015, 6:59 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:It would be a cold day in hell before that happens but there more than welcomed to try it though.......
i feel U LoK, Im jus sayin Tho, U think its possible? How would that Change thA structure if that Were 2 happen? and me not bein from Tha midwest, Where do U think a West sett Would draw numberz from most likely?

SINISTA DEMON
king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Post by SINISTA DEMON » May 28th, 2015, 7:16 pm

I DOUBT IT THE MOB'S IS ALL OVER CHICAGO THEY WOULDN'T ALLOW THAT SHIT

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » May 28th, 2015, 7:30 pm

DREAD wrote:I DOUBT IT THE MOB'S IS ALL OVER CHICAGO THEY WOULDN'T ALLOW THAT SHIT
oh True, but Im sayin like maybe not in The south side, but isnt there like Dormant parts where theres not 2 much activity, 2 Where a Gang could sprout up and Get numberz? maybe like a suburb type area?

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 28th, 2015, 8:47 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:It would be a cold day in hell before that happens but there more than welcomed to try it though.......
i feel U LoK, Im jus sayin Tho, U think its possible? How would that Change thA structure if that Were 2 happen? and me not bein from Tha midwest, Where do U think a West sett Would draw numberz from most likely?

I mean they would most likely be on the northside of the chi, don't get me wrong the northside got plenty of mobs there but when it comes to banging there not on the south side or westside level. If they moved in on the westside on some get money type shit they prolly could do a Lil sum but not for long and that's because the westside bout that money and they put the banging second, its so many wars going on in the southside right now that it would be way to hazardous for any mob from any city to try to set up shop, there best bet would be to set up shop outside of Chicago like Rockford ford heights ect

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » May 28th, 2015, 8:58 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
DREAD wrote:I DOUBT IT THE MOB'S IS ALL OVER CHICAGO THEY WOULDN'T ALLOW THAT SHIT
oh True, but Im sayin like maybe not in The south side, but isnt there like Dormant parts where theres not 2 much activity, 2 Where a Gang could sprout up and Get numberz? maybe like a suburb type area?
PROBABLY SO I DON'T STAY IN THE CHI & I DOUBT THAT TO CAUSE THE MOB'S PROBABLY BEEN SET UP SHOP OUT IN THE BURB'S,ANY & EVERYWHERE AIN'T SAFE NO MORE

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » May 28th, 2015, 9:12 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:

I mean they would most likely be on the northside of the chi, don't get me wrong the northside got plenty of mobs there but when it comes to banging there not on the south side or westside level. If they moved in on the westside on some get money type shit they prolly could do a Lil sum but not for long and that's because the westside bout that money and they put the banging second, its so many wars going on in the southside right now that it would be way to hazardous for any mob from any city to try to set up shop, there best bet would be to set up shop outside of Chicago like Rockford ford heights ect
oh okay, I feel U on that LoK, So theyd have to Come on a more at a money/hustle type angle rite? So a C or B sett would have a better Chance of Growing on outter limits? and move in at a slow pace, Cuz I Could see how just sprangin up in heavily War driven areas Wouldnt go over so well lol

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 28th, 2015, 9:29 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:

oh okay, I feel U on that LoK, So theyd have to Come on a more at a money/hustle type angle rite? So a C or B sett would have a better Chance of Growing on outter limits? and move in at a slow pace, Cuz I Could see how just sprangin up in heavily War driven areas Wouldnt go over so well lol

Outskirts of Chicago they "might" make some noise, but there not going to do good with recruiting anywhere in the Chi because everyone here are not with that blood or crop shit, everyone is true to there nation and are use to Bds, Gds, Lords, moes ext so if a nigga came to the chi banging crop or blood niggas might think he restarted honestly lol

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » May 28th, 2015, 9:41 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:

Outskirts of Chicago they "might" make some noise, but there not going to do good with recruiting anywhere in the Chi because everyone here are not with that blood or crop shit, everyone is true to there nation and are use to Bds, Gds, Lords, moes ext so if a nigga came to the chi banging crop or blood niggas might think he restarted honestly lol
oh True, but What if Crips and Blxxdz Would by means of "extention" az in Some gdz, bdz that Come dissulsioned With there Gang, and Seek out something With more "structure"? U think that Would change The land scape of Bangin in the Chi and surrounding areas? Or Would most "active" Warring setts by pass them as "non" Threat to Take out Currebt enimies? So West ford or Rocc side Would be best bet?

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » May 28th, 2015, 9:42 pm

DREAD wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
PROBABLY SO I DON'T STAY IN THE CHI & I DOUBT THAT TO CAUSE THE MOB'S PROBABLY BEEN SET UP SHOP OUT IN THE BURB'S,ANY & EVERYWHERE AIN'T SAFE NO MORE
Oh so Chi setts are everyWhere? Ebven in the burbs? What setts would U mostly find out there?

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 28th, 2015, 9:46 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:

oh True, but What if Crips and Blxxdz Would by means of "extention" az in Some gdz, bdz that Come dissulsioned With there Gang, and Seek out something With more "structure"? U think that Would change The land scape of Bangin in the Chi and surrounding areas? Or Would most "active" Warring setts by pass them as "non" Threat to Take out Currebt enimies? So West ford or Rocc side Would be best bet?

Nope, niggas would just add them to there list of enimes and then :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: and I said Rockford, ford heights, you wouldn't be happening to be planning this suicidal mission would you??? Lol

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » May 28th, 2015, 9:55 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:

Nope, niggas would just add them to there list of enimes and then :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: and I said Rockford, ford heights, you wouldn't be happening to be planning this suicidal mission would you??? Lol
haha, nah I feel U cuh, Jus seein the possiblities, but your rite it prob Would be a death trap for a "new' Gang structure 2 spawn in These times but remeber, it seems everyones Getting smoked or Chipped at an alrming rate out there, hopefully They get it 2gether out there, and dont GHet so disslusioned That an out side force Could Take over, Yaknow?

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 28th, 2015, 9:58 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:

haha, nah I feel U cuh, Jus seein the possiblities, but your rite it prob Would be a death trap for a "new' Gang structure 2 spawn in These times but remeber, it seems everyones Getting smoked or Chipped at an alrming rate out there, hopefully They get it 2gether out there, and dont GHet so disslusioned That an out side force Could Take over, Yaknow?

Maybe but I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't trying it in the summertime at all best bet would in the winter lol

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » May 28th, 2015, 10:02 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:

Maybe but I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't trying it in the summertime at all best bet would in the winter lol
haha, I feel U on that bro, niggaz do be GettinK active in thA summertime cuh :lol:

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » May 28th, 2015, 11:30 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
DREAD wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
Oh so Chi setts are everyWhere? Ebven in the burbs? What setts would U mostly find out there?
PROBABLY ALITTLE BIT IF EVERYTHING LIKE I SAY I DONT STAY IN CHICAGO

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k

Post by T Ochoa » May 29th, 2015, 12:24 am

dread or dose upload dis for me , my laptop gotta virus, since I downloaded the flyod fight for free off here :lol: put this in the youtube bracket, I kan't klick on it no more :lol:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7OmrVxlo5 ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 29th, 2015, 12:27 am

THAT SHIT AINT FLYIN NOWHERE IN ILLINOIS PERIOD. :whaat:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 29th, 2015, 1:05 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THAT SHIT AINT FLYIN NOWHERE IN ILLINOIS PERIOD. :whaat:

There planning there invasion In 2016 lmao

FBEisFIRE
underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by FBEisFIRE » May 29th, 2015, 4:34 am

IMO, Crips and Bloods could never take over Chicago..... BUT..... if a few legit / thorough bred niggas who were actually from L.A County came thru, some young'ns would hop on purely for trendy reasons. It would probably be the 'cool thing' to do for a few spots but never taken too serious. Chicago a massive city and you'd have to be foolish to think there ain't some knuckle heads out there who wouldn't participate, just to be different.

But na, definitely wouldn't catch on for most the city.

Zoediak1804
prince
prince
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Post by Zoediak1804 » May 29th, 2015, 11:02 am

The Nation got spots :smoke:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 29th, 2015, 11:34 am

FBEisFIRE wrote:IMO, Crips and Bloods could never take over Chicago..... BUT..... if a few legit / thorough bred niggas who were actually from L.A County came thru, some young'ns would hop on purely for trendy reasons. It would probably be the 'cool thing' to do for a few spots but never taken too serious. Chicago a massive city and you'd have to be foolish to think there ain't some knuckle heads out there who wouldn't participate, just to be different.

But na, definitely wouldn't catch on for most the city.

:2cents:

Zombie
lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: West
Affiliation: @ Da Morgue

Post by Zombie » May 29th, 2015, 4:44 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THAT SHIT AINT FLYIN NOWHERE IN ILLINOIS PERIOD. :whaat:

There planning there invasion In 2016 lmao
:umhm:

Redro5150
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Outlaw

Post by Redro5150 » May 31st, 2015, 11:38 am

Hell fuckin nah. I'd like to say yeah, but we could only create a presence in the chi. Aint no taking the Bitchforks homeland.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 31st, 2015, 6:43 pm

Redro5150 wrote:Hell fuckin nah. I'd like to say yeah, but we could only create a presence in the chi. Aint no taking the Bitchforks homeland.
we would kill the slobs when they get there the Vice Lords be like aye you got to break that shit to the Left and the Latin Kings be like who these fucking Mayates doing here kill them probably get mistaken for GDz breaking to the Right
Stones probably would help them out but then they have to break to the Left maybe NLMB dudes would fuck with them or BDN but they would get killed by Bricksquad and JoJo World they would have to fuck with TTB and Nemm SuWu shit or Loc City