Crips and Blxxdz Could possibly Take over The Chi?

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Re: Crips and Blxxdz Could possibly Take over The Chi?

Post by T Ochoa » May 31st, 2015, 8:16 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:Hell fuckin nah. I'd like to say yeah, but we could only create a presence in the chi. Aint no taking the Bitchforks homeland.
we would kill the slobs when they get there the Vice Lords be like aye you got to break that shit to the Left and the Latin Kings be like who these fucking Mayates doing here kill them probably get mistaken for GDz breaking to the Right
Stones probably would help them out but then they have to break to the Left maybe NLMB dudes would fuck with them or BDN but they would get killed by Bricksquad and JoJo World they would have to fuck with TTB and Nemm SuWu shit or Loc City
:facepalm: :cmon: u so white n wrong, errbody ignores the shit u type, lil casper, I know u is that w? or whatever the name of dat old profile whiteboy from boston :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 31st, 2015, 8:17 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:Hell fuckin nah. I'd like to say yeah, but we could only create a presence in the chi. Aint no taking the Bitchforks homeland.
we would kill the slobs when they get there the Vice Lords be like aye you got to break that shit to the Left and the Latin Kings be like who these fucking Mayates doing here kill them probably get mistaken for GDz breaking to the Right
Stones probably would help them out but then they have to break to the Left maybe NLMB dudes would fuck with them or BDN but they would get killed by Bricksquad and JoJo World they would have to fuck with TTB and Nemm SuWu shit or Loc City
:facepalm: :cmon: u so white n wrong, errbody ignores the shit u type, lil casper, I know u is that w? or whatever the name of dat old profile whiteboy from boston :lol:
I know Im gettin deal no matter what so, play on children lol :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 31st, 2015, 8:34 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

Doseoftruth wants to be from Chicago so bad

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » May 31st, 2015, 8:44 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

My nigga twenty remember

his name was CW and he claim every set on some troll bullshit

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 31st, 2015, 11:41 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

Doseoftruth wants to be from Chicago so bad
Lmfao

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 31st, 2015, 11:41 pm

Realspit wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

My nigga twenty remember
Fuck up faggot.. I'm not from Cali stop being a whiny lil bitch.

his name was CW and he claim every set on some troll bullshit

CedStuy Gsc
fresh meat

Post by CedStuy Gsc » June 1st, 2015, 10:18 am

FBEisFIRE wrote:IMO, Crips and Bloods could never take over Chicago..... BUT..... if a few legit / thorough bred niggas who were actually from L.A County came thru, some young'ns would hop on purely for trendy reasons. It would probably be the 'cool thing' to do for a few spots but never taken too serious. Chicago a massive city and you'd have to be foolish to think there ain't some knuckle heads out there who wouldn't participate, just to be different.

But na, definitely wouldn't catch on for most the city.
niggas finna have mad enemies out there anyways runnin into the Folk nation and VLz. I dont niggas would survive out there in the hi

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 1st, 2015, 11:57 am

:bored:

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » June 1st, 2015, 5:40 pm

FBEisFIRE wrote:IMO, Crips and Bloods could never take over Chicago..... BUT..... if a few legit / thorough bred niggas who were actually from L.A County came thru, some young'ns would hop on purely for trendy reasons. It would probably be the 'cool thing' to do for a few spots but never taken too serious. Chicago a massive city and you'd have to be foolish to think there ain't some knuckle heads out there who wouldn't participate, just to be different.

oh True that...but as much as people dont Wanna say it, over all I think Crips in Blxxdz in The Chi would bring a Certain "structure" bacc Thats been lost, Like U dont Get points for ChippinK old ladies and kids at the bus stop, and any one getting hit thats "non banging" Would be frowned up on yaknow? but Yeah cuhz, first things first they Gotta be "solid" individuals off Top yaknow?

BPSJUNGLESBITY
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by BPSJUNGLESBITY » June 1st, 2015, 6:40 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:

oh True that...but as much as people dont Wanna say it, over all I think Crips in Blxxdz in The Chi would bring a Certain "structure" bacc Thats been lost, Like U dont Get points for ChippinK old ladies and kids at the bus stop, and any one getting hit thats "non banging" Would be frowned up on yaknow? but Yeah cuhz, first things first they Gotta be "solid" individuals off Top yaknow?
massachussetts lok :lol:

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » June 1st, 2015, 6:58 pm

Knuckles heads from any city would try and join maybe, but not on a large scale....there surenos from the burbs and the majority are mexican born in illinois but couldnt be kings or folks so they started repping sureno which is not a gang in itself. It can happy in any city, look at cali you see more and more latin kings 13 and king sets out there and gds in california so anything can happen, but not on a wide spread scale. bps is so large in la cause they came at the right time

Bel Airs
boss
boss

Post by Bel Airs » June 1st, 2015, 7:01 pm

I'm starting to think this is the same troll who has a obsession with la gangs starting up in chicago, you don't see these threads about chicago gangs in la as often :shrug: chicago has its culture la ha there...if niggas rep gangs from vice versa city it will be on a small scale (not including bps)

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » June 1st, 2015, 7:12 pm

T Ochoa wrote:dread or dose upload dis for me , my laptop gotta virus, since I downloaded the flyod fight for free off here :lol: put this in the youtube bracket, I kan't klick on it no more :lol:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7OmrVxlo5 ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Damn dude Baltimore got what they wanted which was less policing and now crime is WAAAY UP over there lmao. What was the point of those dumb ass riots again?

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » June 3rd, 2015, 8:51 am

Bel Airs wrote:Knuckles heads from any city would try and join maybe, but not on a large scale....there surenos from the burbs and the majority are mexican born in illinois but couldnt be kings or folks so they started repping sureno which is not a gang in itself. It can happy in any city, look at cali you see more and more latin kings 13 and king sets out there and gds in california so anything can happen, but not on a wide spread scale. bps is so large in la cause they came at the right time
:2cents:

GSpeak110
soldier
soldier

Post by GSpeak110 » June 3rd, 2015, 12:18 pm

didnt some1 post on here 90s cripz already shootin shit up in the go

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » June 30th, 2015, 5:08 pm

GSpeak110 wrote:didnt some1 post on here 90s cripz already shootin shit up in the go
lol oh Word was that recent?

BGzONLY
colonel
colonel

Post by BGzONLY » July 1st, 2015, 12:01 am

The average Crip don't know nothing about Chicago. I gotta homie from Titanic Stones who came to Compton. Solid cat. We talked about our differences and schooled each other. Cali don't care about out of towners. Nothing personal. Just real talk.

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » July 2nd, 2015, 7:17 pm

BGzONLY wrote:The average Crip don't know nothing about Chicago. I gotta homie from Titanic Stones who came to Compton. Solid cat. We talked about our differences and schooled each other. Cali don't care about out of towners. Nothing personal. Just real talk.
lol I mean Thats like saying Tha "average" Chi nigga dont know nothing about LA, it all depends on The individual at the end of the day cuh

Allwell
prospect

Post by Allwell » July 2nd, 2015, 8:39 pm

I've never met a blood or crip in Chicago ever so doubt it...I met one nigga in county who was VL and moved out to Cali. He told me if a blood or crip from out of town(cause none actually live here) gets locked up in Chicago then the bloods have to ride with the brothers and the crops with the guys...

BGzONLY
colonel
colonel

Post by BGzONLY » July 2nd, 2015, 9:28 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:The average Crip don't know nothing about Chicago. I gotta homie from Titanic Stones who came to Compton. Solid cat. We talked about our differences and schooled each other. Cali don't care about out of towners. Nothing personal. Just real talk.
lol I mean Thats like saying Tha "average" Chi nigga dont know nothing about LA, it all depends on The individual at the end of the day cuh
They dont. Out of towners only know what they see television. You from 83 homie? I'm from Compton Cuzz. My Lil Cuzzin from ETG. What side of 83 you from?