Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by chitowntdawg » May 22nd, 2015, 7:02 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:but according to youself you also hang out at the police stations and write to DAs ....and you hand out your corny pamphlets against my nation ...correct?
There was a gun law seminar at the police station on 79th and Halsted I saw in my neighborhood 1 day and I attended. I took that opportunity to ask questions about the Black gangs. And I once sent an e-mail to the police and state's attorney on gang statistic.

If you still think I'm a cop check out my CPD rap sheet: http://www.nealirc.org/Arrest2.html
damn you go hard on these streets neal ....question , what you got against kings that makes you gather info like a pig and then pass out your goofy pamphlets against the nation
dont dodge my question boy

Neal
underboss
underboss

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by Neal » May 22nd, 2015, 7:08 pm

Damn I missed your post.

As far as why I hand out the corny pamphlets, well the answer is within the pamphlet itself. Half of the pamphlet is stuff you can find on the news, and the other half is my personal story with the kings. That's the part that makes the pamphlet so special and interesting.

http://nealirc.org/Pamphlet/LatinKingsP ... glish.docx

It's also an original story. So many love stories based off of Romeo and Juliet, well this itself is also an original.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 22nd, 2015, 7:39 pm

If you dont think you asked for the beatdown then you are slow ....keep your crusade up and see where it gets you

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 22nd, 2015, 8:51 pm

Neal wrote:No I don't know that Asian dude and I don't know if the GDs are still around Ainslie and St. Louis. But if I look at my Chicago gang map I doubt I'll even see a GD area there.
guesing SGDz took that hood over and they flipped SGD cause they are big up there too

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » October 14th, 2015, 8:09 pm

what type of cornball shit is this. u told me u were trollin u a lame ass fuckin geek and a snitch.. and ima fuck yo sister for u.. u cant go to any parties no more.. u cant go nowhere .. its a rap for u .. bitch ass neutron faggot

u lucky u hiding somewhere

alexcast1992
fresh meat

Post by alexcast1992 » October 15th, 2015, 3:20 am

Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:you only know all this from work with the cops and district attorney...right neal?
I was just a dumb White kid.

but you ain't white bro. you asian.. mixed.. trust me when i tell you white folks don't consider you their kin. they refer to your like as "that mixed asian dude"

alexcast1992
fresh meat

Post by alexcast1992 » October 15th, 2015, 3:23 am

AP_Mastermind wrote:what type of cornball shit is this. u told me u were trollin u a lame ass fuckin geek and a snitch.. and ima fuck yo sister for u.. u cant go to any parties no more.. u cant go nowhere .. its a rap for u .. bitch ass neutron faggot

u lucky u hiding somewhere
what happened homie? i saw your posts on the other threads

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » October 15th, 2015, 4:07 am

Neal wrote:Damn I missed your post.

As far as why I hand out the corny pamphlets, well the answer is within the pamphlet itself. Half of the pamphlet is stuff you can find on the news, and the other half is my personal story with the kings. That's the part that makes the pamphlet so special and interesting.

It's also an original story. So many love stories based off of Romeo and Juliet, well this itself is also an original.
you are one dumd muthafucka ......the end....

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » October 15th, 2015, 9:35 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
Neal wrote:Damn I missed your post.

you are one dumd muthafucka ......the end....
Insecure?

diamenz
fresh meat

Post by diamenz » October 15th, 2015, 5:17 pm

water is wet.