Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by chitowntdawg » May 22nd, 2015, 7:02 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:but according to youself you also hang out at the police stations and write to DAs ....and you hand out your corny pamphlets against my nation ...correct?
There was a gun law seminar at the police station on 79th and Halsted I saw in my neighborhood 1 day and I attended. I took that opportunity to ask questions about the Black gangs. And I once sent an e-mail to the police and state's attorney on gang statistic.

If you still think I'm a cop check out my CPD rap sheet: http://www.nealirc.org/Arrest2.html
damn you go hard on these streets neal ....question , what you got against kings that makes you gather info like a pig and then pass out your goofy pamphlets against the nation
dont dodge my question boy

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by Neal » May 22nd, 2015, 7:08 pm

Damn I missed your post.

As far as why I hand out the corny pamphlets, well the answer is within the pamphlet itself. Half of the pamphlet is stuff you can find on the news, and the other half is my personal story with the kings. That's the part that makes the pamphlet so special and interesting.

http://nealirc.org/Pamphlet/LatinKingsP ... glish.docx

It's also an original story. So many love stories based off of Romeo and Juliet, well this itself is also an original.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by chitowntdawg » May 22nd, 2015, 7:39 pm

If you dont think you asked for the beatdown then you are slow ....keep your crusade up and see where it gets you

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 22nd, 2015, 8:51 pm

Neal wrote:No I don't know that Asian dude and I don't know if the GDs are still around Ainslie and St. Louis. But if I look at my Chicago gang map I doubt I'll even see a GD area there.
guesing SGDz took that hood over and they flipped SGD cause they are big up there too

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 343
Joined: September 14th, 2014, 4:49 am

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by AP_Mastermind » October 14th, 2015, 8:09 pm

what type of cornball shit is this. u told me u were trollin u a lame ass fuckin geek and a snitch.. and ima fuck yo sister for u.. u cant go to any parties no more.. u cant go nowhere .. its a rap for u .. bitch ass neutron faggot

u lucky u hiding somewhere

alexcast1992
fresh meat
Posts: 31
Joined: May 25th, 2015, 5:25 am

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by alexcast1992 » October 15th, 2015, 3:20 am

Neal wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:you only know all this from work with the cops and district attorney...right neal?
I was just a dumb White kid.

.
but you ain't white bro. you asian.. mixed.. trust me when i tell you white folks don't consider you their kin. they refer to your like as "that mixed asian dude"

alexcast1992
fresh meat
Posts: 31
Joined: May 25th, 2015, 5:25 am

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by alexcast1992 » October 15th, 2015, 3:23 am

AP_Mastermind wrote:what type of cornball shit is this. u told me u were trollin u a lame ass fuckin geek and a snitch.. and ima fuck yo sister for u.. u cant go to any parties no more.. u cant go nowhere .. its a rap for u .. bitch ass neutron faggot

u lucky u hiding somewhere
what happened homie? i saw your posts on the other threads

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by chitowntdawg » October 15th, 2015, 4:07 am

Neal wrote:Damn I missed your post.

As far as why I hand out the corny pamphlets, well the answer is within the pamphlet itself. Half of the pamphlet is stuff you can find on the news, and the other half is my personal story with the kings. That's the part that makes the pamphlet so special and interesting.

http://nealirc.org/Pamphlet/LatinKingsP ... glish.docx

It's also an original story. So many love stories based off of Romeo and Juliet, well this itself is also an original.
you are one dumd muthafucka ......the end....

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by Neal » October 15th, 2015, 9:35 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
Neal wrote:Damn I missed your post.

As far as why I hand out the corny pamphlets, well the answer is within the pamphlet itself. Half of the pamphlet is stuff you can find on the news, and the other half is my personal story with the kings. That's the part that makes the pamphlet so special and interesting.

http://nealirc.org/Pamphlet/LatinKingsP ... glish.docx

It's also an original story. So many love stories based off of Romeo and Juliet, well this itself is also an original.
you are one dumd muthafucka ......the end....
Insecure?

diamenz
fresh meat
Posts: 36
Joined: July 31st, 2011, 10:56 am

Re: Reality of the Southside (Mostly speaking on the black parts but goes for all)

Post by diamenz » October 15th, 2015, 5:17 pm

water is wet.

Post Reply